Best Friends

Gangster Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-GCG-qXx20

2AM - Reading You

----------

“Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. I’m going to be late. I’m going to be late.” Haejung repeated over and over again. She accidently stumbled over the rug and fell flat on her behind.

“Ow.” Haejung groaned standing up. “Why am I so clumsy?”

Haejung glanced at her clock and freaked out, “Oh my goodness!”

She quickly grabbed her backpack and headed out of her room. She quickly slipped on her shoes and skipped out of her rooftop house.

Luckily, Haejung caught the bus and heaved a sigh of relief. She glanced at her wrist watch. *Hopefully I get to school on time.*

---------

“Aigoo. How can the bus break down?” Haejung mumbled running towards school. She continued to run.

When the school gates were in view, Haejung grinned and picked up her pace.

Fortunately, Haejung got there before the gates closed.

Haejung wiped the sweat that had formed on her forehead.

“Well, you’re late.” A voice announced.

Haejung looked to her right and saw one of her best friends.

“Niel!” Haejung beamed. “Let me guess, you woke up late again, didn’t you?” Niel guessed.

Haejung sheepishly grinned rubbing your neck.

Niel clucked his tongue shaking his head. “Aigoo, you lazy . Now, come on. We’ve got to get to class before Mr. Jung gets there.”

Haejung nodded, linked arms with Niel, and headed to class.

---------

“I told you to hurry up. Now we’ve got detention.” Niel scolded whispering. “Sorry, but I really need to use the bathroom.” Haejung whispered back.

Mr. Jung cleared his throat. “Miss Song and Mr. Ahn, is there something you two would like to class to know?” “No, sir.” Haejung and Niel answered. “Very well, please stop talking and pay attention in class.” “Yes, sir.”

Mr. Jung went back to teaching the class.

“Look at what you did.” Niel whispered.

Haejung stuck out her tongue and faced the front, where Mr. Jung was babbling on about an equation.

---------

“Finally! Lunch time~” Niel stretched smiling. Haejung shook her head, “Aigoo.”

Niel straightened up and looked at her, “What’s that suppose to mean?” Haejung shrugged.

“Song-” “Haejung noona~!”

Haejung and Niel turned towards the door, seeing a cheerful Ricky waving.

“And here comes the blabber mouth.” Niel groaned. Haejung elbowed Niel making him cough.

Haejung smiled sweetly at Ricky and waved back. “Noona, I’m hungry let’s go.” Ricky grabbed Haejung’s wrist and pulled her up.

Haejung laughed at Ricky’s eagerness, “Okay, okay, but I need to stop by my locker.” “That's fine.”

Haejung looked back at Niel, “Yah Ahn Daniel, aren’t you coming?”

Niel glared at her, “Yah Song Haejung, you know better than to call me that.”

Haejung stuck out her tongue, picked up her stuff, and headed out of the room with Ricky.

---------

“Where’s Changjo? I haven’t seen him at all.” Haejung said putting her textbook into her locker.

“Right here.” Changjo beamed walking down the hallway towards Haejung’s locker.

Haejung whipped her head to the left and smiled. “Hello~” She waved. Changjo chuckled, “Noona, you seem to be in a good mood. Despite that you were late this morning.” “Yah, let’s not speak of that.”

“Yeah noona, why were you late this morning?” Ricky pushed on.

“Because she was being lazy again and didn’t want to get out of bed when her alarm told her too.” A voice answered.

Haejung, Changjo, and Ricky looked back to see Niel.

“Isn’t that right Haejung?” Niel teased.

“Quiet you.” Haejung snapped closing her locker. “Aw. Don’t be mad, I was just kidding.” Niel wrapped an arm around Haejung’s shoulder.

“I know, but you don’t have to expose it to the world.” She pouted.

The three boys laughed.

“You guys are mean.” Haejung stated shrugging off Niel’s arm, and stormed towards the school canteen.

The three boys smiled and followed ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter