A walk on the beach

Gangster Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FiHaMhyZrk

CN Blue – Love Light

----------

Slipping on a thin white cardigan, Haejung stepped out of her room. She gently closed her door and descended down the stairs.

When she reached the bottom of the stairs and turned the corner to go to the porch, lights in the kitchen was on. Haejung’s eyes widened. *Who’s still up this late?*

She carefully proceeded towards the kitchen and poked her head in. There was a tall, black headed figure with his back faced her. Haejung couldn’t see who it was. *CAP oppa? Sunggyu oppa? Sungyeol oppa? Woohyun oppa? Ugh! Why are there so many oppas that have black hair?!*

“Oh !” L clutched onto his pounding heart. Haejung gasped and hid behind the wall. “Haejung, I know you’re there.” L chuckled. Haejung step out behind the wall, rubbing her arm. “Uh, hi L oppa.” She did a little wave.

L arched a brow and eyed Haejung from head to toe. “And where are you going in the middle of the night?” Haejung looked down at herself then back at L, “A walk. I couldn’t sleep L oppa.” L nodded in understanding and walked around the counter to stand in front of Haejung. He held out his hand. Haejung looked at his out-stretched hand confused.

“I’ll walk with you. Who know what know of predators could be lurking at this time.” L mused. Haejung smiled and slipped her hands into his. “You’re the best oppa.” L chuckled and turned off the lights. “You’ve told me and the guys that a million times, Haejung.”

Haejung pouted, “L oppa.” “Aigoo, you baby let’s go on that walk, oh?” L pulled her towards the porch. They slipped on their shoes and headed to the beach hand-in-hand.

-----------

“Can I ask you something, Haejung?” L asked. Haejung nodded, looking ahead know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter