Beach Volleyball

Gangster Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzO2IQEmzLc

Seo In Guk ft. Verbal Jint – I can’t live because of you

----------

“Good morning!” Chunji greeted, gleefully. “What are you so happy about?” Sungyeol grumbled. “Because today is a brand new day!” He chirped. Sungyeol groaned and buried his face into the cushion.

“Chunji, I swear you’re on drugs.” CAP mumbled. “I’m not on drugs!” Chunji protested. “Hyung, shut up. You’re too loud at eleven in the morning.” Ricky groaned. “What?!” Chunji stormed over to the younger boy and sat on top of him, “TOO LOUD?! RICKY! RICKY! RICKY!”

“CHUNJI HYUNG, GET OFF ME! I’M GOING TO DIE!” Ricky shrieked. Chunji crackled and put more pressure on Ricky. “HYUNG!”

“What’s going on?” Haejung asked standing by the doorway, rubbing her eye. Chunji stopped what he was doing and looked over at the doorway. Teenfinite fully woke up when they heard Haejung’s voice.

“Haejung-ah, you’re awake.” Dongwoo smiled standing up and headed over to her. Haejung nodded as Dongwoo pulled her over to the couch.

Haejung got on the couch and quickly went to cuddle with the first person she made contact with. Changjo chuckled and wrapped his arms around her, “Tired noona?” Haejung nod with her eyes closed, dozing back into a deep slumber.

“Why is she so tired? She’s usually up and about.” L.Joe scratched his head. “Probably because of our late night walk.” L answered. All the Teenfinite members turned to him. L blinked at them, “What?”

“YOU GUYS DID WHAT?!” They roared. Haejung stirred in Changjo’s arms. “Hyungs, noona is sleeping.” He reminded. The Teenfinite members immediately became silent and turned to L, who swallowed.

-----------

DING DONG! DING DONG! DING DONG!

“Coming!” Haejung set down her book and quickly ran back inside the house to open the door.

DING DONG! DING DONG! DING DONG!

“Who is this person to ring- Sungjae?” Haejung gasped, opening the door to see her cousin standing in front of her.

“Hi noona.” Sungjae waved. “Move.” Ilhoon pushed Sungjae out of the way and beamed at Haejung. “Good afternoon Haejung.” “Good afternoon to you too, Ilhoon.” Haejung giggled. “Haejung-ah!” Sandeul and Baro called. She peered behind Ilhoon and waved, “Hi oppas.” The Triple B members smiled and waved.

“Come in, Teenfinite are playing beach volleyball if you guys want to join them.” Haejung informed, taking a step back so Triple B was able to come inside.

“Teenfinite playing volleyball?” Doojoon asked. Haejung nodded and pointed behind her.

“WE WON HAEJUNG! WE WON!” Woohyun and Chunji came rushing into the house. “Good job oppas.” Haejung smiled. Then the two boys noticed Triple B.

“You guys here to visit?” Woohyun asked. “Hang out more like it.” Hyunseung shrugged. Woohyun nodded and motioned them to go to the back. “Join us. We’re short one because Haejung didn’t want to play.” “Good thing she didn’t because we probably would have lost.” Chunji joked. “Oppa!” Haejung pushed Chunji, who laughed.

“I hope the ball smacks you in that pretty face of yours.” Haejung mutte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter