Her Past

Gangster Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn5BvWWdjkY

Lyn – Back In Time

-----------

“Where’s Haejung? She should be back by now.” L.Joe looked at his phone. Sungjong nodded in agreement, “She told me she wasn’t going to take a long time.”

“Then where could she be?” CAP tapped his chin. “Did you guys try calling her?” Dongwoo asked. Sungjong nodded. “I call twice, but she didn’t pick up.”

“Do you guys think noona got lost?” Changjo asked. “She could have, but I doubt it. The farmers market isn’t that far from here.” Sunggyu said. “Sunggyu hyung’s right, the farmers market isn’t far, so Haejung couldn’t have gotten lost.” Hoya agreed.

“Then where could she be?” Niel scratched his head.

----------

“Um, no.” Haejung shook her head. “Does it not look good?” Daesung asked. Haejung nodded. “Damn. I thought it was going to. Stupid hat.” Daesung threw the stripe hat back.

“It’s okay Daesung oppa, you’ll find a better one.” Haejung assured. Daesung smiled and nodded. “Haejung-ah, who about this?” Jaehyo pressed a shirt with a yellow duck in the front to his chest.

Haejung covered to muffle her laughter. Jaehyo blinked at her, “Not good?” Haejung uncovered and nodded, trying not to laugh out loud.

“What the hell is that, hyung?”P.O guffawed. Jaehyo scowled at the younger boy and put back the shirt.

“What do you think Haejung?” Daehyun asked smoothing his denim vest. Haejung examined him and gave him a big thumbs up. “You look good, Daehyun oppa.” Daehyun smiled. “I’ll buy it then.” Haejung giggle and nodded.

“Yo!” G-Dragon called. Haejung turned around and saw G-Dragon with a teddy bear in his hand. “Uh, a teddy bear?” Haejung looked at him, questioningly. He held it to her. “It’s for me?” She pointed to herself. G-Dragon rolled his eyes and threw it in the air. Haejung caught it.

“Of course it’s for you. I wouldn’t want it.” He stated. Haejung looked at the teddy bear and smiled, “Thanks oppa.” G-Dragon grunted in response before walking away with a smile playing on his lips.

------------

“I’m sorry but the number your-” Sungyeol hung up and sighed, “Nothing.” Teenfinite furrowed their brows.

“What is she doing that she’s not picking up her phone?” Chunji asked, pacing back and forth. “Do you guys think something bad might have happened?” Dongwoo asked.

The members snapped their heads towards him. Dongwoo blinked at them innocently, “What?” “I think we should go and search for Haejung.” L.Joe suggested. The members nodded in agreement.

“We’ll split up to cover more ground.” Sungg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter