Her Fault

Gangster Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zhFeOgACJI

Hwang Jung Min & Yoo Jun Sang & Yoon Do Hyun - 후회 없어 (Legend Ver.)

-----------

"They even followed her to work?" CL looked at the picture of G-Dragon, Daehyun, and Zico going into the café that Haejung worked at. "What the hell is their problem? Like what is so good about this chick anyways. I don’t see anything." CL threw the picture onto the coffee table.

Amber shrugged, "I don’t know but they've been watching her for a long time now. I'm sure she has to do something with them." "I think so too. I've never seen Big B act this way before. Even when SM T beat them to pulps, Big B didn't act like this. They went back and got revenge." Hyuna recalled.

Namjoo nodded, "That's right. They did go back and get revenge, but now they're moping around because of a girl? Something is really wrong."

Jiyoung chewed on her bottom lip. She didn't exactly know what was happening, but she knew for a fact that Haejung had to do something with this because she had asked Haejung what her relationship with Big B.

Flashback.

"Haejung, can I ask you something?" Jiyoung asked. Haejung looked up from her book and nodded, "Yeah, go ahead." "What's your relationship with Big B? I mean, I saw Zelo coming out and all. Plus, I'm good friends with the guys."

Haejung straightened up and looked down at her book. Jiyoung waited for her to answer. "Well, I can't really say that Big B and I are friends. We were, but I don’t think we are anymore." Haejung replied.

Jiyoung furrowed her eyebrows. "What do you mean by that?" "I mean, I don’t know. I'm from east Seoul, right?" Haejung looked at Jiyoung. "And well, my best friends are Teenfinite. The east Seoul gang, I guess that's what they're called."

Jiyoung's jaw dropped, "No way." Haejung nodded, "Yes way. I've been friends with them ever since junior high actually. They're really good friends and I wouldn't trade the world for them. Then I found out my cousin's in a gang himself, Triple B." Jiyoung's jaw dropped more if possible, "What the hell?! You're cousin is in Triple B?!"

Haejung nodded, "Yeah, but I didn't know about that until two weeks ago." "Wow. That's…wow. Just wow. You're like surrounded by gangs, Haejung." Jiyoung said in awe. Haejung groaned and rested her head on the table, "I know and it because they all hate each other."

"Triple B and Teenfinite hate each other?" Jiyoung questioned. Haejung chuckled, sat up, shaking her head, "Oh no, not them, they actually get along pretty well, but I was talking about Teenfinite, Triple B, and Big B. They don’t get along at all and I'm stuck between the three gangs and it , I tell you."

Jiyoung patted her hand. "I can tell. I'm in a gang myself." Haejung looked at her baffled, "You, in a gang? You've got to be joking." Jiyoung smiled and shook her head, "I'm not. I'm in the famous girl gang called Black Diamond. I don’t know if you've heard of us, but we're pretty well known." Haejung shook her head. "I'm sorry, but I don’t know. Teenfinite keep all gang related things to themselves. They don’t tell me anything."

Jiyoung nodded in understanding. "I totally understand. You shouldn't be involved in any gang things. It's dangerous." Haejung nodded, "That's what Teenfinite always tell me." "So, how are you and Big B now? Zelo was pretty happy when he came skipping out of the library. I thought it was a little weird."

Haejung giggled. "Yeah, he was a little hyper. I don’t know where he gets the energy, but boy do I wish I could be that energetic also." "He's a boy and he's young

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter