Reason

Gangster Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMlUOXrNr-8

Areum (T-ara), Shannon, & Gunji (Gavy NJ) – Day and Night

----------

Jiyoung sipped her drink and set it down. She lightly squeezed her cup with her hands. “Haejung.” She called. “Hmm?” Haejung looked up at her. Jiyoung looked up and met Haejung’s curious eyes.

“There’s something you need to know.” Jiyoung began. Haejung furrowed her eyebrows. “There’s a reason why I came to see you today actually.” “A reason?” Jiyoung nodded. “What is it?”

Jiyoung took a deep breath and revealed, “My members, more like three of them are after you.” Haejung stared at Jiyoung with wide eyes. “I know it sounds bad, but it really isn’t. I’ll try to convince them not to do anything to you.”

“W-why are they after me?” Haejung stuttered. Jiyoung pressed her lips into a thin line and swallowed, “Because ever since Big B has been acting strange, Black Diamond has been trying to figure it out. Not long ago, we finally figured it out.” “Figure what out?” “That you were the cause of Big B’s attitude change.”

Jiyoung cupped Haejung’s hands and gave them a squeeze. “Haejung, I’m telling you this as a friend. I never had the intention of hurting you, ever.” Haejung gave her a small smile and nodded, “I know. If you weren’t my friend then you wouldn’t be telling me this, right?”

Jiyoung gave Haejung’s hands another squeeze. “Why do you have to be such an understanding person? No wonder Big B was so depressed when you guys weren’t speaking.” Haejung let out a small smile. “I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing.”

“I don’t know either.” Jiyoung chuckled as did Haejung. “So, why haven’t Black Diamond taken the chance to you know, hurt me or whatnot?” Haejung asked. Jiyoung shook her head. “I don’t know. CL unnie, Dasom unnie, and Suzy have been planning something, but the others and I have no idea. We’re hoping that it’s nothing bad.”

Haejung nodded in understanding. “You don’t have to be scared. I and the others will try to stop anything from happening. I’ve told them about you and they really want to meet you, so if it isn’t too much to ask, maybe one day you can meet them?”  Jiyoung bite her bottom lip.

“That’s fine. They seem like nice people.” Haejung smiled. Jiyoung broke out into a smile. “They’re going to be thrilled once they hear about this.” “We already did!” A voice beamed.

Haejung and Jiyoung looked up and saw Amber, Hyuna, and Namjoo smiling.

“What are you guys doing here?” Jiyoung asked still shocked. “We were walking around and spotted you guys.” Amber answered and turned to Haejung.

“Yo, I’m Amber.” Amber saluted. “Hyuna here.” Hyuna beamed. “Hello, I’m Namjoo, the maknae.” Namjoo smiled. Haejung bowed. “I’m Haejung.”

Namjoo quickly sat down next to Haejung and beame

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter