Their Reasons

Gangster Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xt2bPNtyHHc

SPEED - One Day

--------

The four girls snapped their heads up and saw three angry figures. "G-Dragon oppa." CL breathed. "Yongguk oppa." Suzy breathed. "U-kwon oppa." Dasom breathed. "Oppas." Haejung whimpered and slid down the wall.

The three Big B members eyes widened, "Haejung!" They rushed passed the three Black Diamond members and went to help Haejung.

Yongguk carefully wrapped an arm around Haejung and helped her stand. She winced at the pain aching in her back. "Are you okay?" He asked. Haejung looked up at him and gave him a meek smile, "I'm fine Yongguk oppa. Thank you." Yongguk, U-kwon, and G-Dragon sighed in relief.

"Are you hurt?" U-kwon asked. Haejung shook her head, "Not much." "So you are hurt then." G-Dragon frowned. Haejung pressed her lips into a thin line. "Where does it hurt Haejung?"

Haejung looked down at the ground not answering his question. "Where does it hurt Haejung?" G-Dragon asked, only this time it was more of a snarl then question. "…My back." Haejung answered in a small voice.

G-Dragon sighed and looked over at CL, who blinked at him. He stepped towards her, but a pair of hands grasped his arm. G-Dragon looked back and saw that Haejung was holding onto his arm.

"Hae-" "Oppa, please don’t." Haejung pleaded. "But she hurt you, Haejung." G-Dragon reasoned. Haejung looked at the ground and tightened her hands around his arm. "I know, but don’t hurt her. She's a girl too, oppa." Haejung looked up at him.

G-Dragon couldn't help but softened. "Fine, I won't be anything." Haejung broke up into a small smile, "Really?" G-Dragon nodded then he turned to CL. He glared at her with hatred.

CL, Suzy, and Dasom swallowed.

U-kwon stepped towards the three girls. "Dasom," He called gently. Dasom lifted her gaze up to met her boyfriend's. "Oppa." She whimpered. "How could you?" "Oppa, I…I'm sorry." Dasom hung her head in shame.

Suzy looked over at Yongguk, who was unable to look at her. "Yongguk oppa," She called. Yongguk glanced her way for a moment before looking away. "I'm sorry." Suzy apologized. "I'm really disappointed in you, Suzy. I really am." Suzy hung her head in shame.

G-Dragon and CL were coldly staring at each other. U-kwon wrapped an arm around Haejung and pulled her away from G-Dragon.

"Why?" He asked. CL furrowed her eyebrows, "Why what?" G-Dragon narrowed his eyes at her. "Don’t act like you don’t know, CL. Why would you harm Haejung when she's innocent? She hasn't done anything to you, has she?"

"Yes she has." CL snarled. G-Dragon frowned, "And what would that be?" "Stealing you away from me, having you bad mouth me." G-Dragon stared at her in disbelief. Had she just really harmed the one that he loved because of those reasons?

G-Dragon scoffed in disbelief. "I can't believe you would do this for such stupid reasons." CL scowled and crossed her arms in front of her chest. "They're not stupid reasons, oppa." "Yes they are. What the hell is wrong with you? You never had me in the first place, CL. Didn't I already tell you that what we have is a fling? It's nothing important."

Haejung saw a flash of sadness in CL's eyes, but it quickly disappeared.

"I know very damn well that what we have is a fling, but what is it that the heart falls for that ing person you have a fling with?!" CL burst. "Unnie." Suzy and Dasom whimpered.

G-Dragon was taken aback as were Haejung, Yongguk, and U-kwon.

*CL…loves me?* G-Dragon snapped out of his shock stage and stared at CL. "So you love me?" He asked. CL looked away.

Then it snapped to Haejung. CL loves G-Dragon that's why she was acting so rash. She was worried that Haejung had taken G-Dragon's attention and that he had forgotten about her. She was only scared to lose the one that she love. It went with Suzy and Dasom as well. They were scared to lose the one that they love.

Haejung stepped out of U-kwon's hold, but he held her back. "Haejung, you-" "U-kwon oppa, please." She pleaded. U-kwon sighed and let go of her. Haejung slowly made her way to G-Dragon.

She grabbed hold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter