The First Date

Beautiful Lie.

A/N: Hey guys. Enjoying the fanfic so far? Remember to vote on the poll to choose the ending of this fanfic! And this part may be confusing for some people. Sorry..? Lots of different points of views, but I dunno. I like writing like that :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHEN's POV (Point Of View)

When I got home, I couldn't stop thinking about that note that Minji threw in the rubbish bin. Why would someone want to do this to us? I loved her, and I knew that I would never let her go, not for something so unimportant like this. **Stay strong Minji, we'll get through this. Together.**

The next day, I walked to school with Minji. There was an awkward silence between us. **Is she scared because of that note she got yesterday?** I grabbed her hand and swung it while we walked together. "So Chen oppa, how is the singing going? I mean,  you still go to lessons right?" she asked me, probably trying to get rid of the awkward silence lingering around.

"Oh, uh, it's fine. I don't even know why I need singing lessons honestly. I mean, listen to this." I told her, and belted out a high note, specifically the one from EXO's song What Is Love. I knew she really likes that song. "WAHHH!! It sounds so awesome oppa! You definitely don't need those lessons anymore. No point. You're already amazing." she told me with a huge smile on her face.

"I know, right? That's why I'm going to skip out on class today, to take you on a date. I realised that we haven't even been on a proper date yet. So I'm taking you out after school today, arraso?" I told her. She seemed excited. "Okay oppa. That will be fun!" she said, smiling. "Yes, it will." I said, smiling back at her.

Minji was safe during school because I was there thank god. But she got more notes from the bullies. I saw her face in fear, reading something. She threw the notes in the bin again, and once again, I picked them up out of the bin and read them. **Why isn't Minji telling me anything? She shouldn't need to go through this by herself.**

I called Kris, just to get him to bail me out of class.

"Ayo Kris, I'm going on a date with Minji tonight. So can you bail me out of class? Tell him I have something important to do today. Please?"

"Sure dude, but make sure you make that date the best. It might be the last. The bullying is getting worse isn't it?"

"Yeah, it is. I don't know what to do about it..."

"Do what about what?" Minji suddenly asks. I jumped. "Oh, uh Kris, remember to tell the teacher. Got to go. See ya." I tell him quickly. "It's nothing Minji, don't worry about it." I said, hoping that she would drop the topic. "Oh, okay oppa." she just told me, smiling. **I hope she doesn't misunderstand**

 

MINJI's POV (Point Of View)

I got home safely with Chen, and I got a goodnight kiss. When he left, I couldn't stop thinking about that note that 'someone' left me. I knew that it was those 3 girls from the other day. Something bad was going to happen. I could feel it, but I knew that there was no way that I could give up Chen for something so unimportant.

The next day, me and Chen walked to school. There was an awkward silence between us, mainly because I was thinking about the note I got yesterday. *What's going to happen today?* Suddenly Chen grabbed my hand and swung it while we walked. *Whoops, I forget Chen oppa was here.* "So Chen oppa, how is the singing going? I mean,  you still go to lessons right?" I asked him, trying to get rid of the awkward silence lingering around.

"Oh, uh, it's fine. I don't even know why I need singing lessons honestly. I mean, listen to this." he told me, and belted out a high note, specifically the one from EXO's song What Is Love. I really like that song. "WAHHH!! It sounds so awesome oppa! You definitely don't need those lessons anymore. No point. You're already amazing." I told him with a huge smile on my face.

"I know, right? That's why I'm going to skip out on class today, to take you on a date. I realised that we haven't even been on a proper date yet. So I'm taking you out after school today, arraso?" He told me. I was excited. "Okay oppa. That will be fun!" I told him, smiling. "Yes, it will." He said, smiling back at me.

School was normal with Chen around. No one bullied me or anything, but I did get more hate notes in my locker with things like "Stay away from him.", "You don't deserve him." and "Go kill yourself, or do you need us to do it for you?" written all over it. I was scared. But I hid it from Chen. I didn't want this to ruin what we had. I ignored it and threw them in the bin. I just wanted the day to end. *At least the threats don't occur out of school...*

Chen was calling Kris to tell him that he was skipping out on singing classes today. I smiled and thought about what he was planning to do with me, or where he was going to take me. I overheard him saying "Yeah it is. I don't know what to do about it..." but I didn't know what he was talking about.

"Do what about what?" I asked him. He jumped and told Kris that he had to go quickly, then told me "It's nothing Minji, don't worry about it." I thought about it, and just replied with a simple "Oh, okay oppa." and smiled. *It's probably something to do with family.*

 

NO ONE's POV (Point Of View)

After school, you and Chen went to your house to drop off your stuff and so that you chould change out of your school uniform. You wore a cute t-shirt with a rabbit on it and some comfy jeans with a pair of white flats. Then you both walked to Chen's house, so that he could do the same. He wore a t-shirt and a pair of track pants with sneakers. He still looked good anyway. "I'm going to take you somewhere, just so you can relax. We'll go wherever you want to go." he told me, smiling. "Hmmm, I want to go to the park, so we can get some fresh air." you told him, smiling.

"You sure? We can go to the most expensive restaurant for all I care." he said laughing. "No, I want to go to the park. It's beautiful there. The flowers, the trees, the place where we used to go everyday, 7 years ago." you tell him. "Okay then, if you insist." he says, taking your hand in his, and walking you to the park where you both played in your earlier years.

"Ah, this place was the same as it was 7 years ago. This tree is still here." Chen pointed out. It was a really big tree, and it was quite old as well. "Hmm I wonder if our names are still on it?" you ask him. "I wonder if they are..." as you both walk towards the tree and look at the trunk of it. "Oh it is!!" he pointed out to you, pointing towards the middle of the tree. You could see Kim Jongdae and Lee Minij carved into it. "I need to add something to it." he says, making you turn around and look at him with a confused look.

 

CHEN's POV (Point Of View)

I grabbed a stick and carved into the tree trunk a big love heart, putting both our names inside it. I looked back at her and said "I love you a lot Minji. I love you with all my heart. If something happens to you... I don't know how I'll ever cope." with a pained look on my face.

"I love you too Chen oppa, with all my heart, and I could never live without you. That would be impossible." she told you, smiling brightly. We both stood there for a few moments, embracing each other in a hug. We then looked at each other, straight in the eye, and shared a kiss. The best kiss. It was warm and comforting yet passionate at the same time. It made me want more of her. But she pulled away.

"Wha-? Is there something wrong Minji?" I asked her worried. She hesitated, then replied "I don't want to get so attached and be hurt later." tears b her eyes, threatening to spill out. **Did she really think that I would leave her?** "I would never leave you Minji. You're the only person I want to be with for the rest of my life." I told her. She looked at me directly in the eyes, to see if I was lying or not.

"Oppa, you mean it?" tears started to fall down, wetting her cheeks. I kissed her on the forehead, then looked into her eyes and kissed her lightly on the nose. She closed her eyes and I moved over to her ear and whispered "I mean every single word." and kissed her on the cheek. I pulled back slowly, looking at her with her closed eyes, tears still streaming down her cheeks. **You'll be mine forever.** I leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips.

 

MINJI's POV (Point Of View)

He grabbed a stick and carved into the tree trunk a big love heart, putting both our names inside it. He looked back at me and said "I love you a lot Minji. I love you with all my heart. If something happens to you... I don't know how I'll ever cope." with a pained look on his beautiful face.

"I love you too Chen oppa, with all my heart, and I could never live without you. That would be impossible." I told him, smiling brightly, but inside I was crying. We both stood there for a few moments, embracing each other in a hug. We then looked at each other, straight in the eye, and shared a kiss. The best kiss. It was warm and comforting yet passionate at the same time. It made me want more of him. But I pulled away.

"Wha-? Is there something wrong Minji?" he asked me with a worried tone in his voice. I hesitated, then replied "I don't want to get so attached and be hurt later." tears b my eyes, threatening to spill out. *I don't want you to get hurt because of me and because of those girls...* "I would never leave you Minji. You're the only person I want to be with for the rest of my life." he told me. *Does he know about the threats? Can't be... Or does he mean it?* I looked at him directly in the eyes, to see if he was lying or not. His eyes were full of honesty. I couldn't take it.

"Oppa, you mean it?" tears started to fall down, wetting my cheeks. He kissed me on the forehead, then looked into my eyes and kissed me lightly on the nose. I closed my eyes and he moved over to my ear and whispered "I mean every single word." and kissed me on the cheek. He pulled back slowly. Once he backed away, I felt his warmness fade. I wanted him back, I wanted him close to me. He leaned in and kissed me gently on the lips.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys. :D Damn this chapter has a lot of lovey dovey but enjoy? Please comment, so I could have some feedback? Also subscribe if you likey. That is all :D