The Wedding (MINJI's POV)

Beautiful Lie.

1 YEAR LATER

MINJI's POV (Point Of View)

The weather was perfect today. I knew it was going to be a great day, after all, today I was getting married to the man that I loved. I had my white wedding dress on and Baekhyun was doing my make-up. "Make-up first, then hair." he told me. He was putting some basic make-up on me. The typical foundation, then BB cream, eyeliner, eyeshadow, eyebrow pencil, lip gloss and lipstick and blush. It felt like it took forever.

"Stop moving Minji." he whined when I tried making myself comfortable. *Sorry...* After what felt like a lifetime, he had finished my make-up. When I looked into the mirror, I couldn't help but wonder if that was really me. Baekhyun had made me look so beautiful that I was jealous of his skills. He was onto my hair next.

"What would you like with your hair Minji?" he asks me, experimenting with my hair.

"Anything you think would suit me. You are the expert here." I tell him. He smiled and pulled out a hair curler, curling my hair. He did it so well that he could've been a hairdresser. Then he did some complicated thing with it, twisting strands here, tucking strands there, whatever. I just waited for the finished product.

He was finally done and walked me to the mirror. I looked at myself in disbelief. *I-is this really me..?* I knew that my make-up looked good, but wow, with this hair, it made it look ten times better. I looked at Baekhyun and smiled.

"You are so amazing." I tell him, hugging him tightly. He smiled and hugged me back.

"I'm just glad I could help." he says, letting me go to tidy up his make-up things. *I've always wondered why he knows so much about make-up...*

I looked at myself once again in the mirror and took a deep breath. I looked back at Baekhyun. He gave me a thumbs up. "You look beautiful, as always Minji." he says, making me blush.

"I'm ready." I tell him, as we walked to the hall. I would enter from the hall out to the garden. I peeked out of the door to see all the guests taking a seat and the rest of the guys standing at the front. Half of them were wearing black suits while the other half wore white. I realised the colours were split into sub-groups. EXO-K were wearing the black suits while EXO-M wore the white suits. EXO-K were also my bridesmen. I never had any close girl friends, so I have bridesmen instead of bridesmaids. I didn't mind.

I saw my parents making their way inside, taking a seat with Chen's parents. They all looked so happy. I was so glad that our families got along. I swear, if our families had a feud like Romeo and Juliet, I would cry. Romeo and Juliet had to die to pay the price of their parents' feud, but thank god we didn't have to die because of our parents. *Thank god this isn't the case.*

All the guests had started sitting down, and it was almost time for me to make my appearance. Baekhyun had tried to sneak away, but I grabbed him. "Stay with me. I'm scared." I tell him. He smiled gently at me and grabbed me by the shoulders.

"Minji, am I going to have to do a pep talk?" he says. I nodded my head. He chuckled and shook his. "Listen, you are a beautiful girl. This is your wedding day, there's no need to be afraid. It's supposed to be the happiest day of your life. Now, you're going to go out there, and you're going to get married to one of the best guys I know, and I only know 11 guys that are the best in this world, not including my friends from primary and high school of course." I smiled. *You're getting off task, silly...*

"But, what was I saying? Oh right, you're going to walk out there, chin up, and you're going to get married. There's nothing to be afraid of, okay?" he tells me. I sigh and nod my head slowly. He pats my head lightly and sneaks up to the front to join the others. My dad appeared by my side. I heard him sigh.

"So... This is the day. You're finally getting married." he says. I looked at him and smiled.

"Yep..." I say, hooking my arm into his. *This is it.*

"This is just so hard... Letting you go like this." he tells me, patting my hand. I leaned on his arm.

"I'll always be here dad. You call me and I'll be there okay? Nothing's going to change. I'm still your little girl." I tell him, looking him in the eyes. He looked like he was going to cry.

"You know that I love you. Your mum loves you as well. If Jongdae doesn't treat you right, you tell me okay? I'll be there for you, my little girl." he whispers and I felt like I wanted to cry. My parents were the best. I loved them a lot, and now it just feels so strange that I'm getting married, and I won't be with them much anymore. I sighed again just as the wedding band started playing "Here Comes The Bride" and my dad smiled at me, walking me up to the gazebo. I looked ahead, chin up, just as Baekhyun had told me. I smiled and looked at Chen, and his mouth dropped. *What, is there something on my face?* He looked at Baekhyun who had a triumphant smile on his face. *Oh.*

I made it up to the gazebo in due time and my dad went to sit with my mum and Chen's parents. Chen held out a hand and I grabbed it, using it to help me up onto the gazebo. I stood in front of Chen as the Priest started the ceremony. We just looked at each other. I was admiring Chen's new look today. *You're wearing make-up? Hmm, and you tell me that I shouldn't.* But he looked good nonetheless. He kept staring at me, and I wanted to tell him to stop looking at me, but we were in the middle of getting married, what was I supposed to do?

He was so distracted that the Priest had to snap him out of his thoughts. "Please, read out your vows." he said to Chen. He looked at the Priest, then back at me. He smiled before starting.

"Minji, we've known each other since Grade 2, and it's been so long that I've forgotten how many years it has been. Every moment with you was like heaven for me. I could never live without you, because you are my life. Even if we've been through some tough times, we've made it all this way. I'm so happy that we are here today to become husband and wife. To be honest, I've been waiting for this day since forever. I've always wanted you, and only you. And now I have you. I promise to never leave you. I'll make you happy, forever. I'll stay faithful and never break your heart. I'll take care of you for the rest of eternity. You're my one true love. I love you." he says. Luhan had stepped down with a ring in his hand. Chen took it and put it on my ring finger on my left hand. I wanted to cry so badly. We were halfway through.

"Your vows now, dear." The Priest tells me. I nodded at him and sighed before I started. *I hope I don't mess up...*

"Jongdae, or is it Chen now? Like you said, we've known each other since Grade 2. I love how our friendship has grown stronger and it's still going strong. So strong that it is now a relationship. You always made me happy when I was down. I thank you for that. You always brighten up my day, surprising me all the time with precious gifts that I'll cherish forever. I'm so happy that you asked me to marry you. I'm truly blessed to have you in my life. I promise you that for the rest of our life, we'll be happy forever. I promise I'll stay faithful and never leave you. I promise that I will make you happy, forever. You're the only one that I can ever love. I love you." I tell him, and Chen now looked like he wanted to cry. Sehun stepped down this time and presented a ring to me. I took it and slipped it onto Chen's ring finger on his left hand. He smiled at me. The Priest continued the ceremony and I knew what was next.

"Kim Jongdae, do you take Lee Minji to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Do you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Do you trust and honour her, laugh with her and cry with her? Do you promise to be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health till death do you part?" he says.

"I do." he says, staring deep into my eyes.

"Lee Minji, do you take Kim Jongdae to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Do you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Do you trust and honour him, laugh with him and cry with him? Do you promise to be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health till death do you part?" he says.

"I do." I whispered, still loud enough for everyone to hear. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it lightly.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." he says. Chen took a step towards me before cupping my face ever so gently before our lips connected. There were wild screams from the crowd and confetti was thrown. I could feel Chen smile while we were still in the kiss and parted slowly. He rested his forehead on mine and smiled at me. I smiled right back at him. *It's official... We're finally married.*

"I love you." he says to me. I can feel his sincerity every time he tells me that. I don't care if he doesn't tell me that he loves me everyday, even if he said it once a week, and still meant it from the bottom of my heart, I'd still love him.

"I love you too." I whisper to him before I wrap my arms around his waist before resting my head on his chest as we looked down at the crowd of cheering guests. We smiled and made our way down from the gazebo and into the hall. We were all planning on going to the park nearby before the night party apparently. Chen just led the way.

We all made our way out to the cars as the guests found their own there. We all made it to the park eventually, and I saw a table of food and drinks there for the guests. Chen led me and we made our way over and they all greeted us with cheers. We just looked at each other and laughed. He held my hand as we walked around the park. There were photographers to take photos of the wedding, and as we walked around, they took pictures. Sometimes they even asked us to pose for them. *I hope I look alright.* We continued walking around. We talked to some guests and they congratulated us a lot. I couldn't stop smiling. I still couldn't believe that we were married now. Our parents walked up to us after a while.

"Congratulations you two! I knew that one day they would get together." my mum says. I was so embarrassed. *Mum, why are you doing this..?* I heard Chen chuckle beside me.

"Come on, Minji-ah, there's nothing to be embarrassed about. Right mum?" he says. I froze. *Wait, did he just..?* I looked up to see my mum looking at Chen, surprised. Then a huge smile spread across her face.

"Ah, of course dear!" she said, patting his shoulder. He smiled brightly at her, then looked at me. I realised that I must've had a silly expression on my face, because he chuckled again. *Is he really that excited to be married and have in-laws?*

"Remember Minji. We're married." he reminds me, snapping me out of my thoughts. I just smiled at him.

"Take good care of her okay?" my mum and dad say, my hair, as if it was their last time seeing me. *I'm not going anywhere...*

"I'll take very good care of her. I promise." he tells them, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. He looked at me, and I smiled at him.

"I have such a beautiful daughter-in-law!" Chen's mum starts saying, holding my hand. "I wish you two the utmost happiness." she says to us, smiling.

"Thank you... mum." I say shyly. *I might as well get used to it.* Chen's mum's smile grew 10 times bigger.

"Yes... Thank you very much mum." Chen says, smiling as bright as she was.

"Go have fun you two." his dad tells us, and Chen nods at him. He took me by the hand and lead me to walk around the park. As we walked, I thought about what was going to happen now. *What's the future going to be like?* Chen snapped me out of my thoughts again.

"Minji, I bought something for you. Think of it as part of my wedding gift to you." he tells me, leading me to a bench nearby. *Oh?* He reached into his pocket and pulled out a brand new iPod, the newest iPod out. I looked at it in disbelief, then looked at him.

"Wah, really oppa!? Thank you!!" I tell him, launching at him and giving him a hug. I took the iPod and looked at it. *Wow, brand new!*

"I already opened it and put our EXO songs in there. I hope you don't mind." he says to me. I smile at him.

"Not at all! I'm so happy!" I tell him, plugging in my headphones to try out the new iPod. XOXO started playing and I tried singing along with it. I even tried rapping with the song, but I gave that up eventually. I could hear Chen laughing at me through the music. I stopped listening to the music and gave him the iPod to put away because I had no pockets. I leaned on his shoulder as we looked at the sky. I thought about the future ahead. *I think I'm the luckiest girl alive...*

Suddenly, the EXO boys came over and surprised us. "SURPRISE~!!" they shouted as they jumped out in front of us with 2 presents in each of their hands. They all looked so smart in their suits, EXO-K in white and EXO-M in black. I smiled at them as they greeted us both.

"WOAH!!" I exclaimed. "Are they all for me!?" I asked. *That's a LOT of presents.*

"Some of them. Open yours noona!!" Sehun, Kai and Tao said. I smiled at them and took a present from Sehun's hands.

"I'll do it from youngest to oldest, okay?" I tell them, starting to unwrap Sehun's present. It was a beautiful charm bracelet.

"Wow! Sehun-ah, this is so adorable!! I love it." I tell him, rushing over to Sehun for a hug. I held the bracelet and looked at it, raising it to the sky to look at it properly. There were two charms already on it. It was an EXO logo charm and Sehun's power symbol, wind.

"The logo charm is there so you never forget about us, noona. And the wind logo is so that you never forget me, noona." Sehun tells me. *Aw, so cute.* I smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Thank you so much, Sehun-ah. I'll never forget you, any of you." I say, looking at the others. Sehun helped me put the bracelet on and it was Kai's present next. I unwrapped it eagarly to find his power symbol, teleportation. There was also an adorable little teddy bear in the box that said "Congratulations!" I giggled and hugged it tenderly. "Your presents are so cute Kai~" I tell him, the teddy bear. Kai smiled proudly.

"I knew you would like it noona." he says. I stood up and gave him a hug.

"Would you like to help me put your charm on?" I asked Kai. He nodded eagerly before taking the charm and putting it on my charm bracelet. I smiled before taking Tao's present and sitting back down.

"I wonder what this is..." I say curiously. As I unwrapped the present, Tao started chuckling. *Strange...* A charm fell out from the box. It was Tao's power symbol, time control. Also inside the box was a Gucci handbag. *Wow! This must've costed so much!*

"Wow! It's beautiful Tao!! I love it so much." I say, admiring the bag and looking inside and outside of it. Tao smiled happily.

"There's another present inside the bag, if you can find it noona." he says, and I started looking. *Secret present!* Moments later, I pulled out a little box. I opened it and there were a pair of beautiful earrings. *Double wow! How rich is this kid!?*

"Really? Wow, Tao, it's beautiful!!" I tell him, looking at them before putting them back into the bag for safekeeping. "I can put all your presents in it now!" I says, putting Kai's teddy bear in the bag.

"I'm glad you liked it." he says, putting his charm onto my charm bracelet. It was Kyungsoo's turn next. *Is it going to be food? Maybe some cake!* I opened the box to find Kyungsoo's power symbol, earth. I smiled as I pulled out a fancy-looking cupcake from a separate box.

"Wow Kyungsoo!" Once again, you amaze me with your cooking skills. This looks delicious!" I say, looking at the cupcake. Kyungsoo smiled and bowed his head.

"Thank you Minji, but you are way too modest. I think you're the best cook here." he says as he helped me put his charm on my charm bracelet. I smiled sweetly at him. I put the boxed cupcake into my brand new bag. Then Chanyeol bounced out from nowhere and gave me a present. *Aw what a cute giant.*

"I hope you like it Minji!" he says, stepping back as I opened the present. A charm fell out of the box, and it was Chanyeol's power symbol, fire. Inside the box, there were also 2 drum sticks. I picked them up and looked at Chanyeol, confused. *I don't play drums..?*

He chuckled. "As your wedding present, I'm going to teach you a bit of drums!" he says. My mouth dropped.

"REALLY!? I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO PLAY DRUMS!! THANK YOU!!" I scream, giving Chanyeol a giant hug, which is about right. He really was a giant.

"There is another part to your present that will be revealed when Lay reveals his present." he says as he winks at Lay. He helped me put his charm on my charm bracelet and then helped me sit back down. I put the drum sticks away and then it was Chen's turn. He presented a neatly wrapped box to me, and I took it carefully. *This is probably going to be the best present out of them all.* I unwrapped it and found his power symbol in there, lightning. There was also a key in the box. I picked it up and looked at him, confused, just as I was with Chanyeol. He chuckled.

"I'll show you tonight, okay? That is the key to your present. Don't lose it." he tells me, putting his charm on my charm bracelet as Baekhyun stepped up to give his present to me. I quickly put the key in a compartment in my handbag.

"Here's your present." Baekhyun says, shuffling around as I opened it. As expected, there was a charm of his power symbol, light. There was also a stick of eyeliner. *Oh. My. God. Seriously Baekhyun?*

"Wow. Baekhyun, how did you know that I needed some new eyeliner?" I asked, surprised. *I hardly ever put make-up on anymore.*

"Oh come on, you don't wear eyeliner, so I assumed that you ran out. But that's not all... I thought it would be a bit strange if I gave you just a stick of eyeliner, so here's the rest of your present." he says, giving a huge box to me. I opened it to find all sorts of make-up in there; lipstick, eyeshadow, more eyeliner, blush, make-up brushes, eyelash curlers, mascara, everything.

"WOAH! OH MY GOD THIS IS AWESOME!" I shout, hugging Baekhyun. "Thank you!" I tell him as Baekhyun put his charm on my charm bracelet.

"Well this is definitely NOT going to fit in my bag." I say, placing the make-up box next to the bench. We all laughed. Next was Lay.

"Here you go." he said plainly as he passed his present to me. *Wow, so enthusiastic, Lay...* I unwrapped it and found a charm of his power symbol, healing. There was also a diary in the box.

"It's for your secrets." Lay says informatively. I giggled.

"I love it. I'll write all my secrets in it." I tell him. Lay winks at me.

"EXO don't keep their secrets well hidden, so I know a lot of them. At least I won't be able to know your secrets." he says. *Oh really? I wonder if he knows any of Chen's secrets...*

"Also, another part of your present is that I'll teach you a bit of piano!" he says, and my mouth dropped again. He chuckled and put his charm on my charm bracelet as I sat there dumbfounded. Then Chanyeol stepped in.

"And because me and Lay are so awesome, we are both going to teach you guitar as well! So here is a present from both of us." he says as he pases a guitar pick to me. I stood up and hugged both of them tightly.

"I love you guys. I mean, you know, you guys are awesome." I tell them, smiling brightly. Chanyeol and Lay smiled and stepped back as Suho stepped up with his present.

"Here you go. And congratulation you guys." he says as he looked at both of us. We both smiled at each other.

"Thank you." we said in unison as I opened Suho's present. There was a charm of Suho's power symbol, water. There was also a photo album.

"It's for all of your future moments. With everyone. And it's really big, so we can take lots and lots of photos, okay?" he says, making an okay symbol with his fingers. I did the same, as if to agree with Suho.

"Thank you so much." I say as Suho put his charm on my charm bracelet. He smiled happily. I slipped the diary and the photo album into my handbag. It was Kris's turn now.

"Here you are. I hope you enjoy." he says and I opened the present quickly. There was, of course, a charm of Kris's power symbol, flight. In the box there was also an Alpaca plush toy.

"OH MY GOD IT'S ALPACA!! You know your fans started shipping you and Alpaca as AlpacaRis. It was funny." I told Kris who was very surprised.

"Well, me and Alpaca make a very good couple." he says, his hair. I kind of felt like I was going to hurl because of how he thought he was so good. *Silly Kris...* "You and Chen have to take good care of Alpaca Junior here okay?" Kris tells us.

"We'll take good care of him." I tell him, hugging the plushie close to me. Kris smiled and put his charm on my charm bracelet as I held Alpaca Junior tightly. Next was Luhan. He passed his present without a sound. I opened it and there was a charm of Luhan's power symbol, telekinesis. There was also a cute necklace in the box that had the words "Forever with you" on the chain. I smiled and looked at Luhan.

"I love it, it's so beautiful!" I say, admiring the necklace. Luhan helped me put on the necklace and then put his charm on my charm bracelet as Xiumin stepped up with the last present for me.

"Here you go Minji!" he said enthusiastically. I smiled and accepted the present. As I opened it, a charm fell out. It was Xiumin's power symbol, frost. There was also a little baozi bun and a card that said "CONGRATULATIONS!!" I opened it up and read it in silence:

"CONGRATULATIONS!! So you guys are finally married... Wow. WISH YOU ALL THE BEST WITH THE FUTURE. Remember, you have a lot of responsibilities, like making sandwiches... Joking joking! I hope you and Chen have a lot of fun with married life, because according to my parents, it ain't nice. But really, good luck with the marriage and enjoy the bun! :D

I laughed at the married life part, and thought about what me and Chen would be like. Chen tried to peek a look at the card, but I hid it from him. I looked at the others.

"Thank you so much for the presents guys!! I love them all." I tell them, a bright smile stuck on my face. I put the bun and the card away and it was Chen's turn to receive presents now. First was Sehun.

"Here you go hyung." he says, passing him a little box. He opened it to find a charm bracelet, similar to mine, with an EXO logo and another charm, Sehun's power symbol, wind.

"Wow, it's beautiful! And it's matching to Minji's." he says. Sehun smiled at him.

"It's like a couple bracelet." he explains as he puts the bracelet onto Chen's wrist. He put his hand next to mine to compare bracelets. *They look really beautiful.*

"Thank you Sehun-ah." Chen tells him, ruffling his hair. Next was Kai's present. He handed Chen a little box as he nodded his head. Chen took it and smiled at Kai before opening it to find a charm of Kai's power symbol, teleportation. There was also a little teddy bear, almost exactly like mine except it was a boy. It also said "Congratulations!" He its head and looked at Kai.

"I love it Kai, it's so cute!" he tells Kai, his head as he did with the teddy bear. "I'll name it Kai." Kai smiled widely as he said it, happy that Chen had thought of him.

"Really hyung?! Awesome!" he says, jumping around like a kid. Chen chuckled and shook his head. Kai put his charm on Chen's charm bracelet and the next present was handed to him. It was Tao's. I took the little teddy bear from Chen's hands as he grabbed Tao's present.

He opened it, and I expected there to be a charm of Tao's power symbol, time control, and sure enough there it was. It fell out of the box and Chen had caught it just in time.

"Good catch hyung!" he says, clapping his hands. He bowed his head.

"Thank you, thank you." he says, pretending that he was saying thank you in front of a big crowd. We all laughed. He poked his hand into the box to find another present.

"Shoes?" Chen asked Tao as he pulled out a pair of Gucci shoes. Tao smiled triumphantly.

"What can I say? I love Gucci, it's the only thing I buy. So, might as well buy you Gucci shoes." he says. Chen stared at him.

"Thank you Tao. It looks great." Chen says to him, looking at the shoes carefully now. They were actually very fancy and were brand new as well. Chen smiled as he put the shoes down. Tao put his charm on Chen's charm bracelet. It was my present now. The others had told me to get a present for Chen ealier in the year.

"Here you go." I tell him, passing him a cute little box. He opened it to reveal a new charm, a love heart. Since I didn't have a charm like the others, I tried to find a different one. He looked at me, and I smiled at him brightly. He looked in the box and there were also two keychains, a heart and an arrow. They fitted together as a heart with a lock and a key through it. I grabbed a half of the heart.

"You're the key, and I'm the lock." I tell him, putting the pieces together. We smiled at each other as we took our keychain back and I put my charm on his charm bracelet. It was Kyungsoo's turn.

He passed Chen a box. There was, of course, a charm of Kyungsoo's power symbol, earth. There was also another box that contained a fancy-looking cupcake exactly like mine. It looked just as amazing as I one I received.

"Woah, thanks Kyungsoo! You know I love your cakes." Chen tells him smiling. He smiled knowingly. He gave Kyungsoo a hug and Kyungsoo put his charm on Chen's charm bracelet. Next was Chanyeol, but both him and Baekhyun stepped up.

"We have a shared present for you." they tell Chen, sniggering. *Hmm? I wonder what it is...* Some of the others were sniggering as well. Some didn't know what was going on, like me and Chen. They handed Chen a bag and he opened it. I saw what seemed to be the charms of their power symbols, fire and light.

Something happened though, and Chen close the bag up before I got to see. He glared at both Chanyeol and Baekhyun. *Uh oh, what happened?* He put the bag down and stood up. Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at him, their expressions changing from happy to scared.

"You are both going to die." Chen says to them. I was going to try and calm him down, but then Baekhyun and Chanyeol started running and Chen chased after them. "COME BACK HERE!!!" he screamed. Thank god there was no one there except us. Chen had eventually caught up to them and grabbed them both by the ears.

I couldn't hear what they were talking about, but the other boys were looking into the bag and laughing their heads off. *So what's so funny?* I sneaked through in between them and peeked into the bag. My eyes widened in surprised. *L-lube and condoms..? Oh my god what were they thinking!?* I looked away, my face burning up.

Chen eventually ran back and closed up the bag, preventing any of the others from looking at it. They were all laughing, except for me. That must've been embarrassing for Chen to receive that as a present.

"I'm sorry jagiya." Chen whispered to me. I just nodded. "OKAY, NEXT PRESENT GUYS." he says, grabbing their attention again. Chanyeol and Baekhyun quickly put their charms on his charm bracelet, giggles still coming out of their mouths. It was Lay's present now.

"Here." he says, handing Chen a box. He opened it to see a charm of Lay's power symbol, healing, and a necklace that said "Dancing Machine". Chen laughed.

"Very funny, Lay. You're the real dancing machine here. You and Kai." he says to them. Lay smiled as he put his charm on Chen's charm bracelet and put the necklace on him. Chen looked at it and smiled. Next was Suho's present.

"Here you go." Suho says to him as he grabbed the present. He opened it to find a charm of Suho's power symbol, water. There were 2 cameras in the box. A polaroid camera, and a normal digital camera.

"Thanks Suho!" Chen tells him, grabbing the polaroid camera and taking a quick snap of the 11 boys in front of us. Some of them were surprised, and some of them posed in time. When the camera came out and we looked at the photo, we all laughed so hard. Sehun, Kai and Tao were posing as if they were girls. Suho was shocked that Chen had taken an unexpected picture. Lay was diving behind Kris to get out of the picture, and he didn't make it in time. Kris had his face on. Baekhyun and Chanyeol made a love heart together with their arms. Xiumin and Luhan were derping on purpose and Xiumin made a baozi face while Luhan did his creepy aegyo face. Kyungsoo just had wide eyes and stood there like he was hypnotised.

"Best present! This is awesome!" Chen says. Suho smiled.

"It goes with the photo album I gave Minji. Take pictures, put in photo album, all good." he says. Chen looks at the polaroid camera. He handed it to Suho. *Oh? It's an awesome present, what's he doing with it?*

"Can you take a picture of me and Minji?" he asked Suho, and Suho nodded. *Oh.* He put his arm around me as we both smile for the camera.

"Ready? 3, 2, 1." Suho counts down. For some reason that I don't even know, I kissed Chen on the cheek as Suho presses the button to take the picture.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW." all the boys shout as the picture was taken. As they were gathering around to look at the picture, Chen looked over at me, probably wanting an explanation.

"Spur of the moment thing." I made up, and I smiled. *Well, it was kind of true.* He smiled at me and leaned forward, putting his forehead on mine.

"You're too cute." he says to me before he kissed me. I smiled at him as he pulled away. We looked over at the others.

"Look at these pictures. Aww you cuties." Luhan says, showing us 3 photos. One was of me kissing Chen's cheek. The other was us looking at each other, our foreheads touching, and the last one was one of us kissing. They all looked beautiful.

"I want another picture. Just normal us." Chen says to them, looking at me. Suho nodded and got the camera ready. Chen smiled at me as he put his arm around my waist, pulling me close to her. He pointed at the camera and I turned to look at Suho. I smiled and so did Chen. I leaned on Chen's shoulder and he leaned on my head. Everyone counted down.

"3! 2! 1!" they shouted, and there was a flash. The boys were crowded around Suho to look at the picture.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW." me and Chen hear. The guys run towards us with the picture, showing us the picture. There it was, a perfect picture. Just us, smiling. It was the most beautiful picture out of all of them. I went through my bag and grabbed the photo album Suho had given me out, opening it up so that we could put the pictures in. All 4 pictures went in and we looked at it for a while, admiring the pictures. Little did we know that the other 11 boys were messing around with the camera and took half a dozen more photos. They ran over and showed us the pictures, urging us to put it in the photo album along with the first silly one that Chen had taken of them. They were messing around in each one of those pictures, it was funny to look at them. As I slipped the pictures into the photo album, Chen grabbed the polariod camera and told the boys to line up. But I didn't think it was right to have EXO with only 11 members.

"Ready guys?" he asked them, getting the camera ready. I tapped him on the shoulder.

"You should get into the photo. I'll take it. These are your bandmates. You should be in the picture with them." I tell him, taking the camera from him. He smiled and stood up to join the others.

"SLOW POKE, HURRY UP!!" Kris shouts and he jogged up to them, standing in the middle. I smiled at them all and counted down.

"Ready? 3, 2, 1!" I say, and there was a flash.They all ran back to see the picture. It was like any other 12 member picture, except it was a wedding photo. I have to say, they all looked pretty darn handsome.

"Awesome picture!" the guys were saying, looking at it and pointing out funny things, like Tao's Gucci shoes, or when one of Xiumin's hairs went out of control. We put the picture in the photo album, and took more photos. The boys each got a picture with me, and a wedding guest even offered to take a picture of all 13 of us. The boys all made love hearts with their hands while me and Chen made our own heart together. I loved that picture the most.

"Oh, wow, we still have presents to give!" Kris says, walking up with his present. He passed it to Chen, but not before Suho rushed up to put his charm on Chen's charm bracelet. He opened Kris's present to find a charm of his power symbol, flight. There was also a rubber duck.

"What..?" he asked Kris, confused about the present. I was confused as well.

"Remember that purple duck that you were playing with at the airport, and you lost it? I bought you another one, and it's bigger. Also, it's Alpaca Junior's best friend." he says, chuckling.

"Well, thank you." Chen tells him, accepting the duck. *Strange present...* Kris put his charm onto Chen's charm bracelet and it was Luhan's present now.

"Here." he says, passing the present to Chen. He smiled at Luhan and opened it. There was, of course, a charm of his power symbol, telekinesis. There was also a framed picture. It was a picture of EXO when they had first debuted with MAMA. They all looked so cheerful. On the frame, there were the words "We're always here for you" and as Chen read it, he smiled like an idiot. He stood up and hugged Luhan.

"Thanks." Chen says to him, letting him go eventually. Luhan put his charm on Chen's charm bracelet and stepped back, letting Xiumin through with the last present.

"Hope you like." he says. Chen took the box and opened it, and what do you know? There was a charm of his power symbol, frost. There was also a little baozi bun and a card just like mine that said "CONGRATULATIONS!!" He opened it and read it. I couldn't really see anything, but I didn't really care about it much.

After a while, Chen looked at Xiumin and smiled. *Must've been a nice card.*

"Thanks man." Chen tells him. Xiumin puts his charm on Chen's charm bracelet and the presents were all given. I sat around, wondering what we were going to do next.

"Come on guys, the night party will start soon. Let's go check that it's all ready." Chen says. *Oh!* He helped me up. I hooked my arm through his and we walked with the others to the hall. As we walked inside, the view was beautiful. There was a disco ball in the middle on the dancefloor. The stage was set with Baekhyun's old band mates. Baekhyun waved like crazy before running off to join them. *Is he performing with them tonight?* The tables were set on both sides, covered with white tablecloths, and the chairs had white covers on them. On the ceiling joining the disco ball were several decorations, hearts, roses, butterflies, everything. I leaned onto Chen's shoulder and he put his arm over my shoulder.

"It's beautiful..." I whispered.

"Aren't you glad that you let me organise everything?" he asked me. I looked at him and nodded, looking up to the decorations hanging above us. A few months ago, he had insisted that I let him and the guys organise everything for the wedding. I was a bit hesitant at first, but I agreed. But I'm glad I did. The wedding was perfect so far.

Guests were starting to enter the hall to take their seat. Chen took me up to the table in front of the stage. It had 13 seats for me and Chen and the best men and bridesmen. We all took a seat as eveyone else started taking a seat in the hall as well. As soon as everyone was seated, Chen stood up.

"Good evening everybody. We are so glad that you could make it today to celebrate our wedding." he says as he helped Minji stand up. "It's a great pleasure to have you all here. We want to say thank you to everyone here for being here today. You've made this day that much more enjoyable for us all. I hope you all have a great time!" he says, and the band behind us started playing a slow song.

He took me out onto the dancefloor and wrapped his arms around my waist as I put my arms on his shoulders. We danced together, just swaying along to the music. I smiled as I rested my head on his chest. We stayed like that for what seemed like an eternity, but I didn't mind. The song ended soon enough and the crowd clapped as we made our way back to our table. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Baekhyun waving like a mad man. He walked up to us.

"Chen! I'm stealing Minji." Baekhyun whispers to Chen as he made his way to the table. Me and Baekhyun soon disappeared through a door on the side.

"Time to change, Minji. You can't wear that all night. It'll be too irritating." he says as he took me to a little change room. "Here's your casual wedding dress." he tells me as he passed me a white dress that was flowy. It looked pretty, and not as complicated as the other wedding dress while still being a wedding dress, which was good. I put it on and looked in the mirror. *Looks beautiful...*

I walked out to see Baekhyun applying eyeliner. "Fixing your eyeliner I see?" I asked, startling him. He jumped and looked me before looking back at the mirror checking his eye.

"You're lucky you didn't make me muck that up." he says. I giggled.

"Sorry. Anyway, it's time to return to the wedding!" I tell him, dragging him away from the mirror and out to the hall again. I took Baekhyun to his seat before I walked back to my seat.

As I sat down, Chen turned around to me. I just smiled and waved. He smiled and looked at me up and down. *Probably admiring the new dress.*

He leaned in to me. "You look so beautiful." he says, and I blushed. He chuckled before pulling me closer to him.

"Should we go thank the guests for coming today?" I asked, looking at him. He smiled.

"Of course. It would be rude not to say thank you." he says before he stood up, holding my hand and helping me up as well. We walked around to all the tables, greeting all the guests who were enjoying the food and the music.

"Thank you so much for joining us here today. You've made the day so much more enjoyable." we told everyone as we went around each of the tables. There would be cheers and toasts, something different at every table. It always made me and Chen smile though. Today was a good day.

As we made our way back to our own table after going around the whole hall, there was a sound that surprised us.

"Hey everybody! I'd like to sing this song that I have performed long ago again today, because I'm so happy that two of my closest friends are married!!!" a voice said. We looked up to the stage to see Baekhyun smiling and waving at us. We waved back, definitely surprised. As we sat down at our seat, he started singing. It was Love Foolosophy by Jamiroquai. I remember him showing us a video when he was still in high school. He was quite popular back then. There was also another video of him doing his famous "light switch" dance. But that's something completely different.

Everyone was grooving along, and we could see that his English has definitely improved, not saying that it wasn't good in the first place. Chen had even pulled all the guys and myself onto the dance floor to dance with him. Baekhyun had jumped off the stage to dance with us as well. *Thank god he has a cordless microphone.* Eventually, the song had to end. Me and Chen took a seat, but a few of the EXO boys wanted to stay on the dance floor for a bit longer. It was funny seeing them dance along with the music.

I guess the saying "Time flies when you're having fun." is really true. After what I thought was only about 1 hour, was 3 hours. *Wow, what? 9:40 pm already!?* I looked around at the guests. Some were drunk and having fun, and some were tired, but they were mainly children. It was the last meal of the night anyway: Dessert. Everyone could leave after dessert, if they wanted to.

The servers served the wedding cake to everyone. By the looks of everyone's faces, it was delicious, but you would expect no less from Kyungsoo. I swear, everything that he touches in the kitchen would turn into something delicious. Me and Chen had gotten the top of the cake, the part where there were two people standing on it, the bride and groom. Us. We fed each other and it was delicious. I turned to Kyungsoo as I smiled and gave him a thumbs up. *Delicious as always.* A few more moments (which were actually hours) went by. What do you know? It was 11:00 pm now.

Guests were starting to leave, and me and Chen were there to send them off.

"Thank you for attending our wedding tonight. Have a good night." we said to everyone leaving, waving goodbye. They all smiled and wished us the best for the future. Every single person. We both smiled at each other before waving goodbye to them. Eventually everyone had left, except for us and the EXO boys.

"Well, we better go now." Kris says, scratching his head. He didn't drink any alcohol at all tonight.

"Yah, I hope you guys have nice good night." Xiumin slurs. *Is he drunk..?*

"Okay, good night guys." Chen says, patting them on the back as they walked to their cars. Some of them paired up since a few of them were drunk. *I hope they get home safely...*

"Oppa, time to go home?" I asked Chen, pulling on his sleeve. He turned to me as I rubbed my eyes.

"In a bit, okay?" he says, leading me back inside. *It's so cold...* I sat down as Chen helped clean the hall a bit. I didn't want to fall asleep, so I took out my phone and started playing some games. When they were about done, it was 12:00 am. He walked over to me to find me on my phone playing Temple Run.

"Okay, time to go home Minji." he says, grabbing my attention. I looked at him with a smile and stood up. We walked to his car, one of the last cars in the car park. As soon as we stepped outside, I started shivering. *It's freezing.* Chen took off his suit jacket and put it on my shoulders, wrapping his arm around me for extra warmth. We walked to his car quickly and he ran ahead, opening the passenger seat for me. I smiled and climbed in, trying to warm myself up as Chen ran to the driver's side and got in, turning on the engine and the heater quickly. We soon got warmed up and were ready to go home. *Wait, my present...*

"Oppa, you said that you were going to give me my present tonight. I have the key..." I say as Chen to the almost empty road. I saw him smile.

"Well, you'll just have to wait and see." he tells me, glancing over at me quickly. I smiled. *Today was a good day.* We the stereo and listened to a few songs, occasionally singing along with each other. I'm so happy that Chen is a singer, his voice is definitely amazing.

After a few moments, I looked around, confused. We were nowhere close to home.

"Oppa, where are we going?" I asked him. We've been living in a rented apartment for about 3 years now, but it was nowhere to be seen.

"We're going home." he says to me just as he turned into a driveway of a beautiful little house. I looked at it, mouth wide open in surprise.

"Surprise." he says, leaning over to kiss me on the cheek before he got out of the car to help me out, leaving me there to stare in surprise. We walked to the front door together. I took out the key he had given me earlier.

"Well? Open it." he tells me. I placed the key into the lock and twisted it. There was a click. I pushed the door open and walked into the hallway. I looked around, occasionally looking at Chen. He had already placed furniture and moved our things over to the house before the wedding. We had slept over at the EXO dorm for the wedding, so it would be easier for Baekhyun and Chanyeol to get us ready. I guess he was really sneaky and had planned everything out well. Except we had brand new furniture in this house, not that I'm complaining.

"Wow~" I finally say after moments of silence. I hear Chen chuckle.

"No thank you? No, this is amazing?" he asked me, hugging me from behind.

"It's beautiful, Jongdae..." I tell him, turning to look at him.

"You haven't called me Jongdae since I started my singing career with EXO." he says.

"I always figured that you liked Chen more than Jongdae." I told him, walking over to the kitchen and exploring the cupboards, leaving him empty handed.

"I love it when you call me Jongdae more than anything." he says, sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Really? I'll call you Jongdae from now on." I tell him, sitting next to him. He looked at me.

"Would you like to look at the rest of the house, Minji?" he asked me, standing up as he held his hand out for me.

"Okay, Jongdae." I say, grabbing his hand before I stood up. As we walked to the bedrooms, we explored the bathroom, and the laundry room. We even looked at the backyard, but only through a window. We finally got to the master bedroom, our room. I plopped myself onto the bed. *I'm so tired...*

"This. Is. Amazing." I managed to tell him, looking at the walk-in wardrobe and the separate bathroom. He sat next to me, looking at my feet. I felt hands on my ankle as my shoes were taken off. I pulled my legs closer to me, hugging them. I was so tired that I was half asleep when Chen returned to the room from wherever he went. I heard him chuckle.

"Hey... What are you laughing at?" I asked him, yawning.

"Just your sleepy face. Don't you want to change first?" he asked me, grabbing some track pants and a t-shirt  to change into.

"Uh.............." I murmured. I realised that I was still in my dress, but I was too tired to do anything. I saw him shake his head before walking into the bathroom to change. I closed my eyes for a moment, almost falling asleep if not for a voice.

"Do you want me to change for you?" he asked me. I nodded my head ever so slightly, hoping that he would see it. I heard him sigh before grabbing something.

I heard him walk over to me, helping me sit up before he lifted my dress over my head. He's seen me in my bikini and he's put on clothes for me before. This was nothing new to him, or me. He pulled what seemed to be a t-shirt over my head before threading my arms through the holes. Then he put each of my legs in a pant hole and pulled it over my legs and onto my hips. He let me lay down afterwards. I heard him chuckle as I crawled into a little ball.

He disappeared out of the room, and I heard some lights turn off, then some footsteps that grew louder when it reached the room. I heard switches and felt a weight on the bed. Next thing you know, the weight disappeared, and instead I felt arms carry me. They placed me on the bed properly, and I felt the covers cover me. Once again, I heard a light switch and I felt the weight on the bed. I knew it was Chen, and I started moving around, trying to find him. As soon as I felt him, I wrapped my arms around him, and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Jongdae... I'm so glad that you're the one that I've married. Today has been the happiest day of my life..." I whispered to Chen as I smiled. I knew he couldn't see it though.

"I'm glad that you're my wife. I promise I'll make you happy forever." he says, kissing my forehead and playing with my hair.

"Goodnight..." I mumbled before I fell asleep again.

"Goodnight jagiya... Sweet dreams." I heard Chen say, just as I fell into a deep sleep. *Today was the best day...*

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THEY'RE MARRIED :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD But you would've already known because of the last chapter.

This chapter is exactly the same, just different POV (Point Of View). So enjoy, I guess? XD :D

The next next chapter SHALL BE THE LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST. :)))))))

AND.... I UPDATED ON CHEN's BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEN!! :D

Chen picture spam!!

These are only a few of the best pictures (and gifs) that I have of dear Chen Chen... But HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEN!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Okay, enjoy, comment, and subscribe guys. :D Last chapter coming up soon!