Confessions

Beautiful Lie.

NO ONE's POV (Point Of View)

You woke up, and was surprised to see Chen sleeping next to the bed. "Chen oppa, wake up!! We got school..." you called to him. He didn't wake up, so you lay there, thinking about the dream you had last night.

You and Chen were having a fun day, went to the fair, played games, walked around. At the end of the day, he confessed, and you were so happy, you confessed as well. Tears of joy running down your face, you swore that you felt like you were crying in real life as well.

"Minji... Minji, don't leave. No..." Chen suddenly cried out. "Chen oppa? Wake up!!" you cried. *I gotta do something...* You pinched him. "OW!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" Chen screamed, and realised it was you. "Oh. Sorry Minji." he apologised. "Gwenchana, you were having a bad dream, so I pinched you. Mianhe..." you say. "But Chen oppa, what were you doing on the floor?" you asked him. "Ahhh... I was just worried about you..." he said, embarrassed.

"Ahhh... But Chen oppa, you have school now. Have to hurry." you tell him.

"OH NO!! I'll be late! Oh but, how will you cope by yourself?" he asked, worried.

"I'll be fine. Don't worry about it." you assured him.

"Ani, ani, I'm staying home with you, and you can't change my decision." he tells you firmly. "Okay..." you sighed.

He took out his phone and called Kris "Ayo Kris, I'm staying home today. Have to look after Minji. Tell the teacher for me? And get the work for me as well." Chen tells Kris quickly.

"Okay dude, look after her well. And confess while you're at it." Kris says with a mischievious tone to his voice while he laughs.

"Mmmm, I'll think about it..." he says, and then laughs. "Okay bye." He hangs up.

"But Chen oppa, why stay at home with me?" you ask him.

"I'm very worried about you. You aren't fully healed yet. You might not be able to cope by yourself." he says worriedly.

"Well, since it's just you and me here... Oppa, what were you dreaming about? You screamed for me not to leave you..." you tell him.

"Ahh... I dreamt that you were going to leave me. You told me that you were not my best friend anymore. I wanted to cry. Which reminds me... Minji, why were you crying last night?" he asks you.

"Eh? I cried?" you asked.

"Ne, and you told me that you loved me as well... Is that true Minji?" he asked you with a hint of hope in his voice.

"A-Ani, that can't be. I mean, you're famous, I'm not. Ani, ani." you stammered.

"Oh..." he said. *He sounds sad... Did I hurt his feelings?*

"Minji, even though you don't love me... I will confess. I love you... Lee Minji, I love you. Saranghae" he confessed.

You were so surprised, you couldn't talk. You loved him as well, but you weren't sure if this was good for him. Would this get you into more trouble?

"Minji? Say something. Are you okay?" he sounded worried. You snapped out of your day dreaming.

"Ah, mianhe Chen oppa... I need a moment." you tell him and walk to the bathroom.

*What am I doing? Shouldn't I just confess to him..?*

You got into the bathroom, locked the door, sat there and thought it through.

*If I do confess, we can date. I'll be happy, and he'll be happy. But then the girls will come after me... And Chen as well... But if I don't. It would be so painful without him, but the girls would leave us alone... I want so much to be with him... Chen oppa... Saranghae...* Tears ran down your face as these thoughts ran through your mind.

 

CHEN's POV (Point Of View)

**I did it. I finally confessed to her. I confessed. It's all on her now...* "Minji, I hope you accept my confession and go out with me..." *What is she doing in there?*

I walked towards the bathroom, and knocked on the door. "Minji? Gwenchana?" I asked, worried. I could hear her crying. I ran to the study and grabbed the master key that opens every door in the house. I ran upstairs and opened the bathroom door. Minji was there, crying. Tears running down her face... " Why? Minji, why are you crying? Is it because I confessed to you!? Ah, mianhe Minji, mianhe..." I started apologising, and tears started falling from my own eyes. **I hurt her... She's crying because of me...**

"Chen oppa, why are you crying?" I heard her voice. "Minji, I'm crying because you're sad. When you're sad, I'm sad as well. Why are you crying? Please don't cry... Please don't..." I kept asking her not to cry anymore.

"Oppa. I have an answer to your confession... But I don't know if it's the right one..." I heard her say between sniffles.

"What is it Minji? Do you love me, or are we only friends?" I asked her, eager to hear her answer.

"I... accept your confession. To be honest, I love you too Chen oppa. I've loved you for ages. Saranghae..." she said to me.

"Minji, you've made me the happiest person in the world. I promise to love you and only you, with all of my heart... Forever..." I promised her, forever.

"Oppa..." she cried into my shoulder. We sat there for a while, in happiness while she emptied her confused thoughts.

When she stopped crying, I looked at her in the eyes, wiped away the tears in the corners of her eyes, and kissed her. It was a beautiful kiss. Our first kisses. And I knew right then, that she was the only one that I wanted to be with. Forever...

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Well, I think that went pretty well... (pfft not really.) Guys, tell me if I'm doing a good, or horrible job. I would love criticism. After all, it makes you better, doesn't it? Enjoy, comment and subscribe guys!! :D AND credits to AYO_WADDUP123 for making the awesome poster :D Read her fanfic Stranger at the Bus stop