Talking About The Future

Beautiful Lie.

CHEN's POV (Point Of View)

I woke up with the sunlight shining on my face. I covered my face with my arm to get the sunlight out of my eyes and looked at the clock. **10:12 am... Thank god it's the weekend. Mum's probably out at the market already. She won't be back until 5...** There was some movement beside me. I looked over and saw Minji moving around next to me. I looked at her for a while. **You look so peaceful when you're sleeping.**

She was looking for my top while she yawned and snuggled into my shoulder once she was able to grab it. I kissed her on the forehead. "Good morning Minji." I whisper to her. She continued sleeping, so I put my arms around her and closed my eyes, just savouring this moment.

After a few more minutes, Minji woke up and let go of me. I opened my own eyes and saw her looking at me with her beautiful brown eyes. We both smiled. "Good morning Chen oppa." she says, flattening my bed hair. I smiled, her cheek and planting a kiss on her lips. "Good morning Minji." I tell her.

I climbed out of bed. "Oppa, where are you going? It's the weekend..." she tells me. I chuckled.

"Yes, I know Minji, but we still have to eat." I tell her.

"But can't you stay in bed a bit more? It's so cold..." she says, snuggling back underneath the covers.

"No... You stay here okay?" I tell her, crawling over her body and tickling her lightly.

"Ya, oppa. That tickles!!" she says, laughing and trying to get my hands away. She hides under the covers.

"I'll be back okay?" I tell her, walking out the room. I went to the bathroom to freshen up and have a shower, then I went to the kitchen. I wanted to make Minji breakfast this morning. Breakfast in bed.

I decided to make an American breakfast; bacon and eggs with orange juice. Kris talked about it all the time. I fried some eggs and bacon and went to find some orange juice. I set up the eggs and bacon on a plate and laughed. "Ah, BaekYeol couple." I say, laughing at my little joke.

I poured some orange juice in 2 glasses, put the cups and plate on a tray, grabbed a knife and fork and took it to my room. Once I got there, Minji was getting back into bed. "What were you doing Minji..?" I ask her suspiciously. "What, can't a girl go to the bathroom?" she says, poking her tongue out at me. I walked up to the bed and placed the tray on the bedside table, then crawled back under the covers with Minji.

"How are your cuts? Do they hurt?" I ask her. "No, they don't hurt anymore, but I lost a lot of blood yesterday. That hurt." she tells me. I hug her around the waist. "Don't worry, you're okay now, and you'll never be hurt again." I tell her. **I hope...**

I grabbed the tray and showed her the plate of bacon and eggs. "This is Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Say hi!" I tell her, waving at the plate. She looked at me like I was crazy. I sighed. "Baekhyun sounds like bacon, and Chanyeol, yeol sounds like yolk, like in the egg..? You get it?" I tried explaining to her. She puffed up her cheeks in concentration, and smiled after a while, then laughed. "I get it." she says, looking at the plate. I laughed at her cuteness.

"Open up!" I tell her, grabbing some bacon with the fork and pointing at . She opened and I fed her the bacon. "How is my cooking?" I ask her. "Wow, oppa is good at cooking!! Yummy!" she says, rubbing her tummy, clapping her hands and giving me two thumbs up. I smiled. I fed her a bit of egg as well and she smiled.

"My turn to feed you oppa!" she says, taking the fork and grabbing a huge piece of bacon. "Open up!" she says, pointing at my mouth. I opened my mouth up and she fed me the bacon. My expression changed to a surprised one. **Wow, I really am a good cook.** She laughed at my expression.

We continued feeding each other in bed, and once we finished, we drank the orange juice and sat in bed, happy. I put my arm around her and pulled her close to me. "I wish we were always like this." I tell her. She smiles. "So do I." she says. She turns around to look at me. I look at her and she leans in for a kiss... I jump out of bed and run around the house.

"YA!! CHEN OPPA!! Don't I get a kiss?" she yells at me. "No." I tell her, poking my tongue out at her. I could see her behind me holding a pillow, but she never caught up to me. "Ow!" I hear her behind me. She was on the floor, holding onto her stomach. **Oh no...**

"Minji! Are you okay!?" I ask her, running up to her and helping her up. She looked like she was in pain. "Come on, back to bed you g-" I didn't finish my sentence and a pillow went flying into my face. "AH!!" I screamed. "Haha! Got you!" she says, running off and laughing. I smiled. **I'll get you for that...**

I ran into my room and grabbed my other pillow, then went to go find Minji. She was running and giggling like a little girl, shrieking every time I would scare her. We ran everywhere in the house: the lounge room, all 4 bedrooms, upstairs, downstairs, the bathroom, the kitchen... Everywhere. Everytime she had a chance, she would hit me with her pillow, and I would hit her. We laughed at each other, our bed hair was horrible, but we were having so much fun.

She ran upstairs, and I followed her. She was puffed out from all the running now, but she was still laughing. I ran up to her and grabbed her around the waist, spinning her around. "OPPA!! I'm dizzy!" she screams. I laughed and put her down. We both sat on the floor and laughed for about 3 minutes straight. I sighed happily and looked at her. She was smiling so brightly, like her life was heaven.

"You're so cute when you're happy Minji. Please always be happy, for me." I told her, leaning in and kissing her on the lips. I held onto her waist while she wrapped her arms around my neck. The kiss lasted for what seemed like forever, and I loved every second of it. We parted from the kiss and just looked at each other. I picked her up and placed her on my lap. She leaned on my shoulder and grabbed onto my shirt like she never wanted to let me go, and I held onto her waist, not wanting to let go of her for even a second. It felt like pure bliss. We just sat there for a while in silence, but it wasn't awkward or anything. It just felt right.

My leg started going numb after about 15 minutes of sitting there. I looked at the clock. **11:54 am... Wow, time goes fast when you're having fun...** So with Minji in my arms, I carried her to my room. Her arms automatically went around my neck while she was actually napping on me. I placed her on my bed and lay next to her, wrapping my arms around her waist. She was fast asleep. I lay there and kissed her forehead. **You're so beautiful...** I her cheek and ended up napping next to her.

I felt someone running their fingers across my jawline. **Minji.** I smiled. I felt her kiss me on my forehead, my nose and my lips. I kissed her back and opened my eyes. She opened her eyes moments later, blushing while she looked away. I held onto her chin and made her look up at me before capturing her lips in another kiss. I pulled her even closer to me than she was before and she grabbed onto my top, trying to pull me even closer. We both pulled away and smiled at each other. **I love you so much Minji.** We ended up falling asleep in each other's arms again.

 

MINJI's POV (Point Of View)

I was half awake this morning when I felt Chen move around in bed. I yawned and felt around for his shirt which I found eventually, then I snuggled into his shoulder. It was so warm next to him. I felt him kiss my forehead and whisper "Good morning Minji" but I continued to sleep. I felt his arms around me and I smiled.

After a while I opened my eyes slowly and looked at the clock. *10:20 am... Better get up then...* I look at Chen laying peacefully next to me. I let go of his top and stared at his god-like face. He suddenly open his eyes and saw me looking at him. We both smiled. "Good morning Chen oppa." I say, flattening his bed hair. He smiled, my cheek and planting a kiss on my lips. "Good morning Minji." he tells me.

He climbs out of bed. "Oppa, where are you going? It's the weekend..." I tell him. He chuckled.

"Yes, I know Minji, but we still have to eat." he tells me.

"But can't you stay in bed a bit more? It's so cold..." I say, snuggling back underneath the covers, trying to get him to come back into bed.

"No... You stay here okay?" he tells me, crawling over my body and tickling me lightly.

"Ya, oppa. That tickles!!" I say, laughing and trying to get his hands away. I hide under the covers.

"I'll be back okay?" he tells me, walking out the room. I come out from under the covers and smile. *It's fun sleeping over at Chen oppa's house.*

I sat in bed and sighed happily. I heard the shower tap on. *Ah, Chen's having a shower... I'll go freshen up later.* I waited a whileI decided to go to the bathroom to freshen up. I stood up and was happy to see that I wasn't in pain anymore. I walked to the bathroom and heard some commotion in the kitchen. *Ah... So that's what he's doing...* Once I was finished in the bathroom, I walked back to the room. I was getting back into bed when I heard Chen behind me.

"What were you doing Minji..?" he asks me suspiciously. "What, can't a girl go to the bathroom?" I say, poking my tongue out at him. He walked up to the bed and placed the tray of food on the bedside table, then crawled back under the covers with me.

"How are your cuts? Do they hurt?" he asks me. "No, they don't hurt anymore, but I lost a lot of blood yesterday. That hurt." I tell him. He hugs me around the waist. "Don't worry, you're okay now, and you'll never be hurt again." I tell her. *I hope what you say is true, Chen oppa.*

He grabbed the tray and showed me the plate of bacon and eggs. "This is Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Say hi!" he tells me, waving at the plate. I looked at him like he was crazy. He sighed. "Baekhyung sounds like bacon, and Chanyeol, yeol sounds like yold, like in the egg..? You get it?" he tried explaining to me. I puffed up my cheeks in concentration, and smiled after a while, then laughed. "I get it." I say, looking at the plate. He laughed.

"Open up!" he tells me, grabbing some bacon with the fork and pointing at my mouth. I opened my mouth and he fed me the bacon. "How is my cooking?" he asks me. "Wow, oppa is good at cooking!! Yummy!" I say, rubbing my tummy, clapping my hands and giving him two thumbs up. He smiles. He fed me a bit of egg as well and I smiled.

"My turn to feed you oppa!" I tell him, taking the fork and grabbing a huge piece of bacon. "Open up!" I say, pointing at his mouth. He opened his mouth and I fed him the bacon. His expression was a surprised one. I laughed.

We continued feeding each other in bed, and once we finished, we drank the orange juice and sat in bed, happy. He put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. "I wish we were always like this." he tells me. I smiled. "So do I." I say. I turn to face him and he looked at me. I leaned in for what I was hoping was a kiss... But then he disappeared and I realised that he had jumped out of bed and ran around the house.

"YA!! CHEN OPPA!! Don't I get a kiss?" I yell at him. "No." he tells me, poking his tongue out at me. He turned around and saw me running after him holding a pillow. *I'll make you pay...* I pretended to be hurt. "Ow!" I yelp and fall to the floor. I held onto my stomach and faked a pained look on my face.

"Minji are you okay!?" he asks me, running up to me and helping me up. *I must've been really convincing then.* "Come on, back to bed you g-" He didn't finish his sentence and I hit him in the face with my pillow. "AH!!" he screamed. "Haha! Got you!" I say, running off and laughing.

I turned around and saw him running back into his room to grab a pillow. I ran around the house, giggling like a little girl, shrieking every time he scared me. We ran everywhere in the house: the lounge room, all 4 bedrooms, upstairs, downstairs, the bathroom, the kitchen... Everywhere. Everytime I had a chance, I would hit him with my pillow, and he would hit me. We laughed at each other, our bed hair was horrible, but we were having so much fun.

I ran upstairs and he followed me. I was puffed out from all the running now, but I was still laughing. He ran up to me and grabbed me around the waist, spinning me around. "OPPA!! I'm dizzy!" I scream. He laughed and put me down. We both sat on the floor and laughed for about 3 minutes straight. He sighed happily and looked at me. I was smiling like crazy.

"You're so cute when you're happy Minji. Please always be happy, for me." he told me, leaning in and kissing me on the lips. He held onto my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. The kiss lasted for what seemed like forever, and I loved every second of it. We parted from the kiss and just looked at each other. He picked me up and placd me on his lap. I felt sleepy and leaned on his shoulder and grabbed onto his shirt. I never wanted to let him go. He held onto my waist. It felt like pure bliss. We just sat there for a while in silence, but it wasn't awkward or anything. It just felt right.

Probably about 10 minutes of sitting there, I was napping, but still aware of everything happening around me. I felt Chen standing up and carrying me somewhere. My arms went around his neck to stop me from falling while I was still napping on him. I felt the bed underneath me when he placed me on the bed. I felt his arms wrap around my waist. I felt him my cheek... and then, nothing.

I opened my eyes slowly and looked at him. He was sleeping. I ran my fingers across his jawline and I swore I saw him smile. I kissed him on his forehead, his nose and his lips. I could feel him kissing me back. I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me. I blushed and looked away. He held my chin and made me look up at him before capturing my lips in another kiss. He pulled me even closer to him and I held onto his top, trying to pull him even closer. We both pulled away and smiled at each other. *I love you so much Chen.* We ended up falling asleep in each other's arms again.

 

CHEN's POV (Point Of View)

I woke up after my nap. I looked at the clock. **Wow. 3:51 pm? Better get up.** Minji was already awake beside me. "I was waiting for you to wake up oppa." she tells me. She looked so goddamn cute. I smiled and kissed her gently on the lips.

"Come on. We better go do something, otherwise that was a waste of a day." I say, carrying her out of bed. "I can walk you know oppa." she says, jumping out of my hands and running out to the lounge room. I followed her.

"Are you hungry?" I ask her. "Hmmmm... Yes." she says. "But I want to cook for you this time." she tells me before running off to the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen and leaned on the wall. She was raiding the fridge and the pantry for pots and pans and ingredients. I looked over her shoulder and saw that she was making bibimbap. *Oh yum!* She was preparing all the ingredients.

"Wow, you know how to make bibimbap?" I ask her. "Of course. My mum is a great cook. She teaches me everything." she tells me, popping a piece of carrot in . I stand next to her and open up my mouth. She turns around and sees me. "What are you doing..?" she asks me. "Feed me?" I ask. She laughs and feeds me a piece of carrot. "Yum!" I say and clap my hands.

She continues making bibimbap and I decide to help, since I had nothing better to do. I was just about to help make the sauce, but she stopped me.

"No no no. You go and sit down or do something else. I want to make bibimbap for you." she says, pushing me out of the kitchen.

"Aww fine, but at least let me stay in the kitchen and watch." I tell her. She sighs and rolls her eyes.

"Fine. But don't touch anything." she warns me, pointing a finger at me.

"Promise!" I say, pulling her into a tight hug. She laughes and pushes me away lightly.

We walk back into the kitchen and she continues preparing the food. "You have to make enough for 4 people. My mum and dad do live in this house you know." I tell her. "Ah right..." she says, preparing more so that there would be enough. **Ah, just wait until my parents see you like this...**

I stand behind her and hug her around the waist. She just continued preparing food. "Minji-ah. Do you love me?" I ask her, swaying her side to side.

"I would love you if you stopped swaying." she says, looking at me. I stopped and pouted at her.

"You ruined all the fun." I tell her.

"Sorry oppa. I love you~" she says, making a love heart with her hands and feeding me another piece of carrot. I smiled and ate happily.

She was getting ready to cook the beef, so I let go of her waist and went to the dining table and sat there, waiting for her to finish. I looked at the clock. **4:30 pm. Mum and dad will be home soon... We should have an early dinner.** I was just sitting there, watching Minji cook. She was humming History. I smiled. **If only we could get married now...** I smiled at the thought. Minji saw me smiling.

"Chen oppa. What are you smiling about?" she asks me, a look of curiousity on her face.

"Oh, uh. Nothing..." I tell her, smiling awkwardly and scratching the back of my head.

"No, tell meeeee." she says, wanting to know what I was thinking about.

"Do you REALLY want to know?" I ask her.

"Yes." she simply says, still cooking the beef.

"Well... I was thinking about my future. After a few years with EXO, what else should I do?" I ask her, not really expecting an answer.

"Well, you should just concentrate on your singing career first, your family second, and everything else last. Earn good money, do something good for your family and your loved ones. Be happy, I guess." she says, almost finished with the food preparations.

"Hmmm... Good idea Minji. What are you going to do? Are you still going to go for being a doctor?" I ask her. She smiled and I saw her. She's wanted to be a doctor since... Forever.

"Of course! I'm going to try my best since I'm in this awesome college already! Just wait until next year, I can actually start my subjects to be a doctor." she says with a smile on her face. She was finished with the beef, so I walked back over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist again.

"Have you ever thought about who your husband would be?" I ask her, placing my chin on her head.

"Of course, but I don't really think about that much now. I want to focus on the present, not the past, or too much of the future." she says, smiling.

"Was it me?" I ask, looking at her face for a reaction.

"Hmmmm, not telling." she says, turning to face me and poking her tongue out at me. But I could tell that it was me because she blushed when I suggested it.

"Okay then... I already know who I want to be with." I tell her. She looks at me, confused.

"Can you tell the future?" she asked me. I laughed.

"Ani... But I know who I want to be with." I say, smiling mischievously at her.

"Oh? Who?" she asks, and I could see in her eyes that she wanted me to say her name.

"Hmmmm... Well she has a really good body, like a model; just AMAZING!! She's got the cutest face ever, and she looks like she never ages. She's tall, the perfect height for me. She's just really perfect, and I really love her." I say, and I could see in Minji's face that she was upset.

"Oh..." was all she said. I kissed her on the cheek and wrapped my arms around her shoulders. "Don't be sad. If you want, I'll give you a name by tonight, and you can see who she is." I tell her. She just nods.

She was concentrating on the decoration of the food. I realised that she had made two bowls that had a love heart made from the toppings of vegetables. She went to go and fry some eggs for the bibimbap. I stood there and looked at the bowls with the love hearts on it. I looked at it for a while. It didn't feel like long, but Minji actually finished frying 4 eggs in the time I stared at the bowls. I looked at the clock. **4:51 pm.**

Minji walked up to me and nudged me aside. I moved over so that she could place the eggs on the food. "I'm forgetting something..." I hear her say.

"The sauce?" I ask her. She looked at me. "Was that what it was? Aish..." she says, grabbing more ingredients to make the sauce.

She had put everything together and was stirring the sauce. I walked up behind her and wrapped one arm around her waist while my other hand grabbed hers and stirred the sauce with her. She smiled. "Ya, didn't I say that I was going to cook for you?" she asks, looking at me.

"But you've already put everything in. You're just mixing it now..." I say. She sighs and shakes her head.

"Okay okay. You can stir with me oppa." she says. I smiled and gave her a peck on the cheek. I heard some whispering behind me, so I turned around to look. **Mum? Dad?** They were looking at me with huge smiles on their faces. I smiled at them, and they gave me two thumbs up each.

"Minji, I think the sauce is done..." I tell her. She nods in agreement. She grabs the sauce and brings it to the dining table. I bring out two of the bowls of food and Minji brang out the other two. I grabbed some chopsticks and Minji brang out some cups. I bring out the water and I see that Minji and my parents were seated and talking.

"Wow Minji, long time no see, ne? Last time I saw you, Chen brought you here because you were hurt." I hear my mum telling Minji.

"Ah... Well, I slept over last night and I was actually hurt again yesterday..." Minji tells my parents.

"Okay guys! Food is out, drinks are here!" I tell them, taking a seat next to Minji.

"I hope you all enjoy the meal I've made! Please eat well!" Minji says, smiling.

"We will eat well!" my parents say to us before they mix their food and start eating.

"I will definitely eat well." I tell Minji, grabbing her hand under the table. She blushes and looks down at our hands that were entwined.

"Omo, you two are so cute together!" I hear my mum say. We both turn around to see my parents both smiling at us.

"A-ah..." Minji stutters, but she couldn't say anything. She just looks down and blushes.

"Wow Minji, you are a great cook! You must come over more often!" my dad tells her.

"Thank you. I'm glad you like it. I would love to come over more often. But I think my parents would miss me." Minji says to my parents.

"Ah, well come over when you can, or whenever you want. You're always welcome here!" my parents tell her. She smiles.

"Thank you! I will come visit every week!" Minji says to my parents. We all enjoyed the meal very much and had a great conversation with each other as well. After the meal, Minji went to go wash up and my mum went to help. Meanwhile, my dad and me were sitting on the couch in the lounge room talking.

"Wow, Minji has grown up beautifully hasn't she? I knew you two were going to end up together at some point." my dad says, patting my shoulder.

"Yeah, she's beautiful isn't she? I want to marry her in the future. Would you allow that dad?" I asked him, since we were on the topic of me and Minji.

"OF COURSE!! We would love for Minji to join our family. She would make a good wife. You are a very lucky boy." he tells me.

"Yeah... I know I am." I tell him, smiling.

Once Minji and my mum had finished washing up, my mum went to the bathroom, and my dad went to his bedroom. Me and Minji were just sitting on the couch. "Minji? Are you going to go home now? I'll walk you home, but you can stay if you want." I tell her. "Can you walk me home?" she asks me. "Sure." I tell her. **Can't you stay for another night?**

We held hands while I walked Minji home. She was cold, but wore almost nothing, except Kris's shirt. I took my jacket off and made her wear it, then wrapped my arm around her, trying to keep her warm. "The sooner we get to your house, the sooner you can get warmer." I tell her, picking her up and running most of the way to her house. She held onto my neck tightly and burrowed her face in my shoulder to keep the wind out of her face. The rest of the way to her house, I carried her, but walked. She didn't complain though, and neither did I.

Once we got to her house, I waved at her. "Goodnight Minji." I tell her, proceeding to walk away.

"Wait! Come in!" I hear her shout.

"Huh?" I ask her.

"Just wait a second. Come inside." she tells me. So I walk inside and sit on the couch in her lounge room. But she then decides to take me to her room. She hooks her arm with mine and takes me into her room.

"I haven't been in her room for a long time." I tell her.

"That's because we're always hanging out at your house, because it's so awesome." she says, laughing. She grabbed a few clothes and stuffed it in a bag.

"What are you doing Minji?" I ask her, suspiciously eyeing her every move.

"I'm running away from home!" she says. I looked at her in disbelief.

"What!? You can't do that!" I tell her, pacing around her room.

"I'm joking oppa! I'm sleeping over at your house!" she says. I still looked at her in disbelief.

"But, didn't you say that your mum was going to miss you?" I asked her.

"Mmmm, she will, but for this week, I'll sleep at your house for the whole 7 days. Then, you come and sleep over at my house for a whole week!" she says, smiling at the thought. I smiled as well. **A whole two weeks! With you.**

"I like that idea!" I say, clapping my hands together. "Come on! Quickly!" I tell her, excited that she was sleeping over again.

"Slow down! I'm almost done." she says, grabbing a few other things. She puts on her bag and grabs my hand. We walk out of the room and into the kitchen, where Minji's mum was. "Hey mum!"

"Oh hey Minji! Did you have fun at Chen's house yesterday?" she asked Minji.

"Yes! Thanks for letting me stay over." Minji says, smiling.

"That's okay. Oh hi there Chen! I didn't see you there." Minji's mum says, greeting me.

"Hello! It's nice to meet you again!" I greet her.

"Mum? Can I sleep over at Chen's for a whole week?" Minji asks her mum. Surprisingly, her mum was really REALLY easy going.

"Of course! You have fun okay?" she tells Minji and me.

"We will!" me and Minji both say at the same time. We all laugh.

"Oh! Mum, where's dad? I haven't seen him in a while." Minji asks her mum.

"Ah... He's gone on another business trip. But he'll be back in about a week. So I'll be lonely for a whole week... But I don't mind. I hardly get any quiet time when any of you are here." Minji's mum tells her.

"Ah... Well, I'll see you in a week then mum! Bye!" Minji says and waves to her mum.

"Goodbye Minji's mum!" I say and wave at her.

"Goodbye! Have fun kids!" she tells us, waving us off.

We start walking to my house. "Thank god our houses aren't too far away, eh?" I ask her. She smiles.

"Yeah... Otherwise we wouldn't be able to do all these things. OH!! We also have to invite all the guys over again okay? Some time in the week." Minji tells me.

"Of course! We'll have so much more fun!" I say, swinging our hands and smiling. **Two weeks... I'll make it the best two weeks ever.**

We finally got to my house and Minji went straight to my room. I went to my parents' room. "Mum! Dad! Minji is sleeping over for a week. Is that okay?" I ask them. They looked at me.

"Omo, really!? That's fine! I'm so glad you've got such a nice girlfriend! Are you planning to ask her to marry you?" my mum says, nudging me.

"Mum! We've only been dating for about 1 week. But if I was to ask her to marry me, would you support me?" I ask her.

"OF COURSE!! I would love for Minji to be my daughter-in-law!" she says, hugging me. "Ah, my son is growing up."

"Mmm, I am. But I better go and check on Minji. Goodnight mum, goodnight dad." I tell them, walking to my room.

When I got there, no one was in the room. Minji's bag was on the bed, but she wasn't there. I heard the shower tap turn on. **Oh... So she's taking a shower... That reminds me. **

I walked outside to grab Minji's school uniform. It was dry and the blood was all gone. I smiled and walked back into my room with her uniform. I folded her clothes, then put it in her bag for her. I went to go change my clothes, and since Minji was in the bathroom, I would just change in my room. I heard the shower tap turn off. **Oh, I better change fast.**

I changed my pants first, since it wouldn't have been too embarrassing if she saw me topless. I heard the door open and I quickly grabbed a t-shirt and threw the other clothes on a clothes hanger. She walked into my room with a towel wrapped around her body and I was topless. We looked at each other awkwardly and looked away.

"U-uh, I didn't think you would be in the room when I finished..." she said, her cheeks a bright red colour.

"I-I thought I could change quickly enough..." I told her, putting a t-shirt on. I turned and walked towards the door.

"Wait! W-where are you going?" she asks me, still looking away.

"I'm going outside so you can change." I tell her, opening the door and walking out to the lounge room. I sat on the couch and sighed. **That was close.**

A while later, she walked out of my room in a panda onesie. **Wow, she has a lot of onesies.** "Uh... I'm done? You can come back in now..." she says, scratching the back of her head awkwardly. I walk over to her and grab her hand, pulling her gently while we walked back to my room. She was still quite embarrassed.

"Don't worry about it, Minji. I swear I didn't see anything." I say, poking my tongue out at her. She smiled a little. "Okay then oppa." she says, resuming her normal, cheerful self. We walked to my room and sat on my bed.

"So... What should we do?" I ask her, her hand. She looked at me. "Can you tell me... the thing?" she asked me, looking down again. "The what?" I ask her, very confused. "You know... the thing..." she says. I looked at her. **What..?**

"That thing we were talking about... in the kitchen. Who you wanted to be with..?" she finally says. "You said you were going to give me a name..."

I smiled. "Ah... That." I say, trying to catch her attention. "Well, like I was saying, she has a really good body, like a model. She's got the cutest face ever, and she looks like she never ages. She's tall, the perfect height for me. She's just really perfect, and I really love her. She's actually pretty close to me, but you probably don't know her. I might not even be best friends with you anymore. I might leave to be with her, forever." I say, looking at her for a reaction.

She looked upset, like she was crying. "Don't worry Minji... I won't ever leave you. I'll always be your best friend." I say, patting her shoulder. She was shaking. **Minji? Are you crying? Oh?** "Minji! I was joking, don't cry!" I say, pulling her into a tight hug. "Here look. I'll show her to you if you want." I say, holding her hand and pulling her towards the mirror.

"Her name is... Lee Minji." I tell her. She looks up to the mirror and sees me and her, holding hands. "You're the one I want to be with. Forever and always." I say, kissing her cheek. She was still crying. She turns around and punches me in the chest continually.

"Oppa!! Why do you do this to me!?" she says as she finally stopped punching me and placed her head on my chest, sniffling. I hold her tightly around the waist, leaving soft butterfly kisses on her face, kissing every tear drop away. She slips her arms around my waist and hugs me tightly.

"Don't ever do that again... Crying makes me tired." she says as she rubs her eyes with her hands. So I slip my arms around her and pick her up, taking her to my bed. I let her sit, her head resting on my shoulder. I sweep her hair off her face gently with my fingers. She sits up and looks at me.

"Oppa... I think I know who I want to be with..." she tells me, my face.

"Oh? Who? Do I know him?" I ask, pretending not to know.

"Hmmm, I think you know him well.... His name is Luhan. I want to be with Luhan." she tells me, smiling brightly. My heart stopped.

"W-what? Luhan?" I say, shocked that she had said it.

 

"Mmm. Just pretending to be his girlfriend made me really want to be his girlfriend, and wife." she says, smiling still.

"O-oh... Of course." I say, trying not to show any emotion, but I was pretty upset. She suddenly burst out laughing.

"I'm joking!! I want to be with you, and only you. Forever and always..." she says, leaning back onto my shoulder and smiling. **Aish... How could I fall for that again...** I physically face palm myself and wrap my arms around her waist lightly and start tickling her.

"No, oppa.... S-stop it!!" she says, bursting out in giggles. She tried getting out of my arms, but I held on tightly and tickled her even more. She squealed and I laughed. I stopped after a while, and we were both lying on my bed, laughing our heads off.

"Oppa. I'm looking forward to my week long sleep over." she says, snuggling up closer to me. "Me too..." I say, draping a blanket over both of us. I looked at the clock. **7:39 pm.**

"Ya, Minji. Don't ever cry again okay? You must always smile and be happy." I say, her cheek and holding her hands.

"Ne, oppa. I'll try, just for you." she says, giving me a peck on the lips. I give her a peck everywhere on her face, sending her into a giggling fit again. "Wow, I'm not even tired yet..." she says, sitting up.

"Should we go upstairs and play some games then?" I ask her, sitting up as well. "Okay!" she says, jumping off the bed and running upstairs. **Wow, she sure has a lot of energy...**

"Let's play that dance game oppa!" she says, setting everything up while I was still walking up the stairs. "But we have to be quiet, my parents are still here you know." I tell her, putting a finger to my lips.

"Okay, okay. Let's play!" she says, choosing a song. I stared at the TV. **Oh lord... Minji, why did you choose this song...**

"Minji... Why this song!?" I ask her, desperately hoping that she would change it.

"Because it's just for fun!" she says, jumping around, waiting for the song to start. We were dancing to Bo Peep Bo Peep by T-ara and I hated it. Hated it, hated it, hated it. But Minji seemed to be enjoying it. I looked at her, and she was dancing along to the song, smiling and laughing. I felt happy when she was happy, so I danced along anyway.

"Okay, next song! I'm choosing." I tell her. I went to the EXO songs and chose History. I saw her expression change.

"Oppa! I don't know how to dance to this!" she says, trying to change the song, but it had already started.

"Come on! Just try!" I tell her, following the steps easily. I looked over at her and saw her stumbling about and trying to dance it the best that she could. I laughed. "Here, I'll show you." I tell her, pausing the game. I taught her each step carefully, and she caught on really quickly.

"You think you can dance it now?" I ask her, about to start the game again. "Yep! I might even beat you Chen oppa. You better watch out!" she says, poking her tongue out at me. I laugh and restart the game. Minji actually danced through it really well, she almost won. But since I've been dancing History for longer than she has, I won. "Yay! I won for once!" I scream, jumping up and down in victory. She claps her hands.

"Good job Chen!" she says, sitting down. She looked tired. I looked at the clock. **9:24 pm? Wow, teaching her History took longer than I thought...** She started yawning and I knew that she was tired. "Come on Minji, let's go to bed." I tell her, helping her up. "Okay..." she says, trudging her way downstairs and into the bathroom.

She brushed her teeth and I brushed mine. We made funny faces at each other while we brushed our teeth. It was funny seeing her with foam all over . We washed our faces and helped each other dry our faces with a towel. She rubbed it in my face, and I rubbed it in hers. She messed up my hair as well, but I didn't care. We walked to my bedroom and she plopped onto the bed, obviously tired. "Goodnight Chen oppa..." she says, crawling under the blankets and closing her eyes. I leaned over and placed a kiss on her cheek. "Goodnight Minji..." I say, before crawling under the blankets as well, but I wasn't tired. So I pulled out my phone and decided to text Kris.

To Kris:

Hey man. What are you up to at the moment? :)

It didn't take long for him to text me back.

From Kris:

Nothing much man. Why are you texting me at this time? :)

To Kris:

Minji's asleep, but I'm not tired yet. ._.

From Kris:

She's sleeping over again? O.o

To Kris:

Yep! For the whole week! And then I'm coming over to her house to sleep over for a week. ^^

From Kris:

Wow! Lucky... You guys planning to invite us guys over for some fun? ;)

To Kris:

Of course! Why wouldn't we? :D

From Kris:

Mmm, you better. Anyway, you better get to sleep. I'm going to sleep now as well. Goodnight! :)

To Kris:

Okay then. Goodnight Kris! :)

 

I still didn't feel tired, so I went to go do some homework. I look at Minji. **You. You're the reason I'm missing out on my homework.** I got through my Maths, English and Science before I started getting tired. I rubbed my eyes. **I should really get to sleep.** I crawled into bed next to Minji, who was deep in sleep. **I hope you're forever happy Minji...** I kiss her forehead, turn off the lamp on the bedside table, and lay down next to Minji, holding her hands. I felt her kiss my forehead before we both fell asleep. **I love you so much.**

 

MINJI's POV (Point Of View)

I woke up after my nap. I looked at the clock. *Wow. 3:49 pm? Better get up.* Chen was still asleep next to me. I decided to wait for him to wake up. Minutes later, he opened his eyes and looked at the clock, then looked at me. "I was waiting for you to wake up oppa." I tell him. He smiled and kissed me gently on the lips.

"Come on. We better go do something, otherwise that was a waste of a day." he says, carrying me out of bed. "I can walk you know oppa." I say, jumping out of his hands and running out to the lounge room. He followed me.

"Are you hungry?" he asks me. "Hmmmm... Yes." I say. "But I want to cook for you this time." I tell him before running off to the kitchen. I raided the fridge and the pantry for pots and pans and ingredients to make bibimbap. Chen looked over my shoulder and saw that I was making bibimbap. I was preparing all the ingredients.

"Wow, you know how to make bibimbap?" he asks me. "Of course. My mum is a great cook. She teaches me everything." I tell him, popping a piece of carrot in my mouth. He stands next to me and opens up his mouth. I turn around and see him. "What are you doing..?" I ask him. "Feed me?" he asks. I laugh and feed him a piece of carrot. "Yum!" he says and claps his hands.

I continue making bibimbap and Chen decides to help, since he had nothing better to do. He was just about to help make the sauce, but I stopped him.

"No no no. You go and sit down or do something else. I want to make bibimbap for you." I say, pushing him out of the kitchen.

"Aww fine, but at least let me stay in the kitchen and watch." he tells me. I sigh and roll my eyes.

"Fine. But don't touch anything." I warn him, pointing a finger at him.

"Promise!" he says, pulling me into a tight hug. I laugh and push him away lightly.

We walk back into the kitchen and I continue preparing the food. "You have to make enough for 4 people. My mum and dad do live in this house you know." he tells me. "Ah right..." I say, preparing more so that there would be enough.

He stood behind me and hugged me around the waist. I just continued preparing food. "Minji-ah. Do you love me?" he asks me, swaying me side to side.

"I would love you if you stopped swaying." I say, looking at him. He stopped and pouted at me.

"You ruined all the fun." he tells me.

"Sorry oppa. I love you~" I say, making a love heart with my hands and feeding him another piece of carrot. He smiled and ate happily.

I was getting ready to cook the beef, so he let go of my waist and went to the dining table and sat there, waiting for me to finish. He was just sitting there, watching me cook. I was humming History and I have to say it was a really catchy song. I looked over to Chen to see what he was doing and I saw him smiling.

"Chen oppa. What are you smiling about?" I ask him, a look of curiousity on my face.

"Oh, uh. Nothing..." he tells me, smiling awkwardly and scratching the back of his head.

"No, tell meeeee." I say, wanting to know what he was thinking about.

"Do you REALLY want to know?" he asks me.

"Yes." I simply say, still cooking the beef.

"Well... I was thinking about my future. After a few years with EXO, what else should I do?" he asks me.

"Well, you should just concentrate on your singing career first, your family second, and everything else last. Earn good money, do something good for your family and your loved ones. Be happy, I guess." I say, almost finished with the food preparations.

"Hmmm... Good idea Minji. What are you going to do? Are you still going to go for being a doctor?" he asks me. I smile. I've wanted to be a doctor since... Forever.

"Of course! I'm going to try my best since I'm in this awesome college already! Just wait until next year, I can actually start my subjects to be a doctor." I say with a smile on my face. I was finished with the beef, so Chen walked back over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist again.

"Have you ever thought about who your husband would be?" he asks me, placing his chin on my head.

*Of course... I want my husband to be you. Then I can cook for you like this. Everyday.* "Of course, but I don't really think about that much now. I want to focus on the present, not the past, or too much of the future." I say, smiling.

"Was it me?" he asks, looking at my face for a reaction.

"Hmmmm, not telling." I say, turning to face him and poking my tongue out at him. But I could feel my cheeks getting hotter and Chen's expression told me that he knew my answer anyway.

"Okay then... I already know who I want to be with." he tells me. I look at him, confused.

"Can you tell the future?" I asked him. He laughed.

"Ani... But I know who I want to be with." he says, smiling mischievously at me.

"Oh? Who?" I ask. *Me?*

"Hmmmm... Well she has a really good body, like a model; just AMAZING!! She's got the cutest face ever, and she looks like she never ages. She's tall, the perfect height for me. She's just really perfect, and I really love her." he says. My heart sank.

*That's not me... I don't look like a model. I'm not cute. I'm not tall. I'm not perfect. I'm not who he wants to be with...*

"Oh..." was all I said. He kissed me on the cheek and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. "Don't be sad. If you want, I'll give you a name by tonight, and you can see who she is." he tells me. I just nod.

I was concentrating on the decoration of the food. I went to go and fry some eggs for the bibimbap. Chen just stood there and looked at the bowls with the love hearts on it. I smiled. *He likes it.* I finished frying the 4 eggs for the bibimbap.

I walked up to Chen and nudged him aside. He moved over so that I could place the eggs on the food. "I'm forgetting something..." I mumble.

"The sauce?" he asks me. I looked at him. "Was that what it was? Aish..." I say, grabbing more ingredients to make the sauce.

I had put everything together and was stirring the sauce. He walked up behind me and wrapped one arm around my waist while his other hand grabbed mine and stirred the sauce with me. I smiled. "Ya, didn't I say that I was going to cook for you?" I ask, looking at him.

"But you've already put everything in. You're just mixing it now..." he says. I sigh and shake my head.

"Okay okay. You can stir with me oppa." I say. He smiled and gave me a peck on the cheek. I kept stirring the sauce, and seeing Chen's hands holding mine, helping me, made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. *Is this what it could be like when we get married, if we ever do? Do we cook together? Do everything together?*

"Minji, I think the sauce is done..." he tells me, snapping me out of my thoughts. I nod in agreement. I grab the sauce and bring it to the dining table. Chen brings out two of the bowls of food and I brang out the other two. Chen grabbed some chopsticks and I brang out some cups. Chen went to go get water, and Chen's parents were seated, gesturing for me to sit down as well.

"Wow Minji, long time no see, ne? Last time I saw you, Chen brought you here because you were hurt." Chen's mum says.

"Ah... Well, I slept over last night and I was actually hurt again yesterday..." I tell his parents.

"Okay guys! Food is out, drinks are here!" Chen tells us, taking a seat next to me.

"I hope you all enjoy the meal I've made! Please eat well!" I say, smiling.

"We will eat well!" Chen's parents say to us before they mix their food and start eating.

"I will definitely eat well." Chen tells me, grabbing my hand under the table. I blush and look down at our hands that were entwined.

"Omo, you two are so cute together!" I hear Chen's mum say. We both turn around to see his parents both smiling at us.

"A-ah..." I stutter, but I couldn't say anything. I just look down and blush.

"Wow Minji, you are a great cook! You must come over more often!" Chen's dad tells me.

"Thank you. I'm glad you like it. I would love to come over more often. But I think my parents would miss me." I say to Chen's parents.

"Ah, well come over when you can, or whenever you want. You're always welcome here!" his parents tell me. I smile.

"Thank you! I will come visit every week!" I tell them. We all enjoyed the meal very much and had a great conversation with each other as well. After the meal, I went to go wash up and Chen's mum went to help while Chen and his dad went to the lounge room.

"Wow, you really have grown up beautifully Minji." Chen's mum tells me. I smile.

"Thank you!" I tell her, continuing on with the dishes.

"So, has he asked you to marry him yet?" she asks me. I drop a bowl in the sink.

"O-oh, uh... Mianhe." I say, picking up the bowl. It didn't break since it only dropped in the sink full of water.

"Ani, that's okay. That happens with me as well. These bowls are hard to grip!" she tells me, laughing.

"Ah... Well." I say, feeling quite awkward since I didn't know what to say.

"So? Has he asked you?" she asks me again.

"Oh, ani. He hasn't, but we've only been dating for a week or so. That's a bit fast..." I say, trying to avoid eye contact with her.

"Well that's okay. I have a feeling that you're the one. The one he's planning to marry that is." she says, grinning.

"I guess, we'll just have to wait and see..." I tell her. We both smiled at each other and finished off the dishes.

Once me and Chen's mum had finished washing up, Chen's mum went to the bathroom, and his dad went to his bedroom. Me and Chen were just sitting on the couch. "Minji? Are you going to go home now? I'll walk you home, but you can stay if you want." he tells me. *Oh! I want to sleep over... I have a plan!* "Can you walk me home?" I ask him. "Sure." I tell her. *I can't wait to tell him of my plan.*

We held hands while he walked me home. I was cold, but wore almost nothing, except Kris's shirt. Chen took his jacket off and made me wear it, then wrapped his arm around me, trying to keep me warm. "The sooner we get to your house, the sooner you can get warmer." he tells me, picking me up and running most of the way to my house. I held onto his neck tightly and burrowed my face in his shoulder to keep the wind out of my face. The rest of the way to my house, he carried me, but walked. I didn't complain though, and neither did he.

Once we got to my house, he waved at me. "Goodnight Minji." he tells me, proceeding to walk away.

"Wait! Come in!" I shout.

"Huh?" he asks me.

"Just wait a second. Come inside." I tell him. He walks inside and sits on the couch in my lounge room. But I then decide to take him to my room. I hook my arm with his and took him into my room.

"I haven't been in her room for a long time." he tells me.

"That's because we're always hanging out at your house, because it's so awesome." I say, laughing. I grabbed a few clothes and stuffed it in a bag.

"What are you doing Minji?" he asks me, suspiciously eyeing my every move.

"I'm running away from home!" I say. He looks at me in disbelief.

"What!? You can't do that!" he says, pacing around my room.

"I'm joking oppa! I'm sleeping over at your house!" I say. He still looks at me in disbelief.

"But, didn't you say that your mum was going to miss you?" he asked me.

"Mmmm, she will, but for this week, I'll sleep at your house for the whole 7 days. Then, you come and sleep over at my house for a whole week!" I say, smiling at the thought. He smiled as well. *My perfect plan, and two weeks with Chen!*

"I like that idea!" he says, clapping his hands together. "Come on! Quickly!" he tells me, probably excited that I was sleeping over again.

"Slow down! I'm almost done." I say, grabbing a few other things. I put on my bag and grab Chen's hand. We walk out of the room and into the kitchen, where my mum was. "Hey mum!"

"Oh hey Minji! Did you have fun at Chen's house yesterday?" she asked me.

"Yes! Thanks for letting me stay over." I say, smiling.

"That's okay. Oh hi there Chen! I didn't see you there." my mum says, greeting Chen.

"Hello! It's nice to meet you again!" he greets her.

"Mum? Can I sleep over at Chen's for a whole week?" I ask her mum. 1 reason I really love my mum: she is really REALLY easy going.

"Of course! You have fun okay?" she tells me and Chen.

"We will!" me and Chen both say at the same time. We all laugh.

"Oh! Mum, where's dad? I haven't seen him in a while." I ask my mum.

"Ah... He's gone on another business trip. But he'll be back in about a week. So I'll be lonely for a whole week... But I don't mind. I hardly get any quiet time when any of you are here." my mum tells me.

"Ah... Well, I'll see you in a week then mum! Bye!" I say and waved to my mum.

"Goodbye Minji's mum!" Chen says and waved at her.

"Goodbye! Have fun kids!" she tells us, waving us off.

We start walking to Chen's house. "Thank god our houses aren't too far away, eh?" he asks me. I smile.

"Yeah... Otherwise we wouldn't be able to do all these things. OH!! We also have to invite all the guys over again okay? Some time in the week." I tell him.

"Of course! We'll have so much more fun!" he says, swinging our hands and smiling. *We're going to have so much fun, Chen and I.*

We finally got to his house and I went straight to his room. Chen went to his parents' room. I decided to take a quick shower before Chen came back into the bedroom. I grabbed my clothes and ran into the bathroom connected to his bedroom. I had a shower and the water felt so nice on my skin, since I hadn't had a shower because of my cuts. I felt so relaxed once I had finished the shower. I turned off the water and grabbed my towel. *Oh shoot! I forgot my clothes in the room!* I physically face palm myself and decide to sneak into the room. I walked into the room and saw Chen topless while I only had a towel wrapped around me. We looked at each other awkwardly and looked away.

"U-uh, I didn't think you would be in the room when I finished..." I said, my cheeks a bright red colour.

"I-I thought I could change quickly enough..." he told me, putting a t-shirt on. He turned and walked towards the door.

"Wait! W-where are you going?" I asked him, still looking away.

"I'm going outside so you can change." he tells me, opening the door and walking out to the lounge room. I walked to the bed, sat down and sighed. *That was close.*

I changed my clothes, wearing my pink pyjamas and since it was cold, my panda onesie and I walked out of his room, into the lounge room. "Uh... I'm done? You can come back in now..." I say, scratching the back of my head awkwardly. He walks over to me and grabs my hand, pulling me gently while we walked back to his room. I was still quite embarrassed.

"Don't worry about it, Minji. I swear I didn't see anything." he says, poking his tongue out at me. I smiled a little. "Okay then oppa." I say, resuming my normal, cheerful self. We walked to his room and sat on his bed.

"So... What should we do?" he asks me, my hand. I looked at him. "Can you tell me... the thing?" I asked him, looking down again. "The what?" he asks me, very confused. "You know... the thing..." I say. He looked at me. *Who you wanted to be with...*

"That thing we were talking about... in the kitchen. Who you wanted to be with..?" I finally say. "You said you were going to give me a name..."

He smiled. "Ah... That." he says, catching my attention. "Well, like I was saying, she has a really good body, like a model. She's got the cutest face ever, and she looks like she never ages. She's tall, the perfect height for me. She's just really perfect, and I really love her. She's actually pretty close to me, but you probably don't know her. I might not even be best friends with you anymore. I might leave to be with her, forever." he says, looking at me.

I was upset and I wanted to cry. *So you don't feel the same way I do...* "Don't worry Minji... I won't ever leave you. I'll always be your best friend." he says, patting my shoulder. I was shaking. "Minji! I was joking, don't cry!" he says, pulling me into a tight hug. "Here look. I'll show her to you if you want." he says, holding my hand and pulling me towards the mirror.

"Her name is... Lee Minji." he tells me. I look up to the mirror and see me and him, holding hands. "You're the one I want to be with. Forever and always." he says, kissing my cheek. I was still crying. I turned around and punched him in the chest continually. *You really have to stop doing this to me!*

"Oppa!! Why do you do this to me!?" I say as I finally stopped punching him and placed my head on his chest, sniffling. He held me tightly around the waist, leaving soft butterfly kisses on my face, kissing every tear drop away. I slipped my arms around his waist and hugged him tightly.

"Don't ever do that again... Crying makes me tired." I say as I rubbed my eyes with my hands. So Chen slipped his arms around me and picked me up, taking me to his bed. He let me sit, my head resting on his shoulder. He sweeps my hair off my face gently with his fingers. I sit up and looked at him. *Payback time...*

"Oppa... I think I know who I want to be with..." I tell him, his face.

"Oh? Who? Do I know him?" he asks, and I heard a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"Hmmm, I think you know him well.... His name is Luhan. I want to be with Luhan." I tell him, smiling brightly. Chen's expression changed so fast, I almost burst into laughter.

"W-what? Luhan?" he says, obviously shocked that I had said it.

"Mmm. Just pretending to be his girlfriend made me really want to be his girlfriend, and wife." I say, smiling but trying hard not to laugh.

"O-oh... Of course." he says, trying not to show any emotion, but I could tell that he was pretty upset. I burst out laughing.

"I'm joking!! I want to be with you, and only you. Forever and always..." I say, leaning back onto his shoulder and smiling. *Hehe, he fell for it so hard!* I heard him face palm himself and felt him wrap his arms around my waist lightly, but then he started tickling me.

"No, oppa.... S-stop it!!" I say, bursting out in giggles. I tried getting out of his arms, but he held on tightly and tickled me even more. I squealed and he laughed. He stopped after a while, and we were both lying on my bed, laughing our heads off.

"Oppa. I'm looking forward to my week long sleep over." I say, snuggling up closer to him. "Me too..." he says, draping a blanket over both of us.

"Ya, Minji. Don't ever cry again okay? You must always smile and be happy." he says, my cheek and holding my hands.

"Ne, oppa. I'll try, just for you." I say, giving him a peck on the lips. He gives me a peck everywhere on my face, sending me into a giggling fit again. "Wow, I'm not even tired yet..." I say, sitting up.

"Should we go upstairs and play some games then?" he asks me, sitting up as well. "Okay!" I say, jumping off the bed and running upstairs.

"Let's play that dance game oppa!" I say, setting everything up while he was still walking up the stairs. "But we have to be quiet, my parents are still here you know." he tells me, putting a finger to his lips.

"Okay, okay. Let's play!" I tell him, choosing a song. I looked at the song. *Hehe. I wonder what Chen would look like dancing to this...*

"Minji... Why this song!?" he asks me, looking at me desperately.

"Because it's just for fun!" I say, jumping around, waiting for the song to start. We were dancing to Bo Peep Bo Peep by T-ara and I could tell that Chen hated it. Hated it, hated it, hated it. But I enjoyed it. I danced along to the song, smiling and laughing. I felt happy.

"Okay, next song! I'm choosing." he tells me. He went to the EXO songs and chose History. My expression changed fast.

"Oppa! I don't know how to dance to this!" I say, trying to change the song, but it had already started.

"Come on! Just try!" he tells me, following the steps easily. I tried to dance with it, but stumbled about tried to dance it the best that I could. He laughed. "Here, I'll show you." he tells me, pausing the game. He taught me each step carefully, and I caught on really quickly.

"You think you can dance it now?" he asks me, about to start the game again. "Yep! I might even beat you Chen oppa. You better watch out!" I say, poking my tongue out at him. He laughs and restarts the game. I actually danced through it really well, and I almost won. But since Chen's been dancing History for longer than I had, he won. "Yay! I won for once!" he screams, jumping up and down in victory. I clap my hands.

"Good job Chen!" I say, sitting down. I started yawning and I felt tired. "Come on Minji, let's go to bed." he tells me, helping me up. "Okay..." I say, trudging my way downstairs and into the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and he brushed his. We made funny faces at each other while we brushed our teeth. It was funny seeing Chen with foam all over his mouth. We washed our faces and helped each other dry our faces with a towel. I rubbed it in his face, and he rubbed it in mine. I messed up his hair as well and it looked funny. We walked to his bedroom and I plopped onto the bed, obviously tired. "Goodnight Chen oppa..." I say, crawling under the blankets and closing my eyes. He leaned over and placed a kiss on my cheek. "Goodnight Minji..." he says, before crawling under the blankets as well, but he wasn't actually sleeping. I didn't pay attention. That dancing game really did make me tired.

A few moments later I opened my eyes, just to see what Chen was doing. He was at his desk doing homework and he started rubbing his eyes. *He must be tired...* I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep while Chen was crawling into bed. I felt him kiss my forehead, heard him turn off the lamp on the bedside table, and opened my eyes as he grabbed my hands, falling into a deep sleep. *I love you so much.* I kiss his forehead and start falling asleep, for real this time.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Wah!! A whole day at home, with Chen Chen~ Ah... Took forever for me to update. Sorry!! So much homework, but holidays are coming up!! :D So expect more updates, maybe a completed story, and maybe even a new story! :) But please, enjoy, comment and subscribe! :D Vote on the poll, people!! Please?

POLL!!

Story is almost over! (Maybe.)