Beach Date

Beautiful Lie.

A/N: Hey guys! Heads up! If you see writing like this: Hi! it's the person on the other side of the phone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHEN's POV (Point Of View)

That was the most beautiful night of my life. Even if we didn't do anything, we had the best time together at the park. I walked her home and kissed her goodnight. She gave me a tight hug and disappeared into her house. I started walking home, when my phone started ringing. I picked it up and saw that it was my singing teacher calling.

"Hello?"

"Ya, why aren't you here practicing your singing? You know you're going to have to make up for it some other time. Come to singing class after school on Friday, and you better not skip out on it again."

I didn't really care. I was glad that I skipped out and spent time with Minji. The kiss scene replayed and replayed over and over in my head.

The next day, I walked with Minji to school, holding her hand and smiling. "Last night was great, wasn't it?" I asked her. She smiled at me warmly and said, "Of course. Going back to that park was the best part, and of course, the kissing and hugging." She smiled cheekily. I pinched her cheeks.

"I want to take you on another date soon okay?" I asked her. "Really? Yay~! I'm excited already. Let's make it soon okay?" she asked. "Let's make it tonight?" I asked her. "Should we? Maybe tomorrow." she says. "Hmmm okay. I don't have singing class today though. Should we do it today?" I asked her. "Well... Okay. I'm excited! Where are we going today?" she asked me, full of smiles. "I'll think about it. It's a surprise after all." I tell her.

School went by fast. We both couldn't wait until the date after school. Once again, I walked her home so she could drop her things off and change her clothes. "Bring your bathers." I told her. So she wore her bikini and wore a pair of white shorts and a flowly top over it. She slipped on some thongs, then we went to my house so I could do the same thing. I just wore my swimming trunks, a t-shirt and thongs and brought some shorts in case these got wet. I then decided to take her to the beach, so I took my car. "Come on Minji, we'll go to the beach today. It's a nice day, very sunny, and we can splash in the waves together!" I told her. "Mmmm okay..." she said.

We arrived at the beach. She didn't seem that confident wearing a bikini in front of me, but to me she was beautiful wearing anything. I stared at her figure, so perfect. Flawless. I walked towards her, and hugged her around the waist from the back. "You look beautiful my Minji." I whispered to her. She blushed red, turned around and pushed me away lightly. "Oppa... You're embarrassing me..." she told me in a cute whiny voice. "I love you so much, and I'm so lucky to have you in my life." I told her, holding her hands.

She started walking towards the waves and I started walking trying to catch up to her. She looked so cute. She saw me walking after her, so she started running and she jumped into the waves. "WAH OPPA!! Come into the water! It's so nice!!!!" she told me, so I started running and I jumped into the water with her, splashing water into her face. "YA OPPA!!" she whined. "Mianhe Minji!!" I told her, helping her up and hugging her. I picked her up bridal style and spun her around and around. "OPPA!!" she screamed, holding tightly onto my neck. I felt dizzy after a while and fell into the water. She stood up and looked at me.

"OPPA!! YA!! Why did you do that!?" she screamed. I didn't reply. "Oppa? OPPA!! Are you okay!? Wake up!!" she started slapping my chest. I kept a straight face, and then suddenly jumped up and shouted "RAWR!!" and scared her. "WAH!! OPPA IS SO MEAN!!" she yelled. I just hugged her tightly around the waist, looked down at her beautiful face while she looked quite embarrassed, and kissed her while I carried her, with her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

I took her home after it started getting cold. She was shivering, so I held onto her the whole time we drove home. "This was a relaxing date, oppa." she told me in between shivers.

"It was, wasn't it? Where do you want to go next time Minji? Maybe we can go again the day after tomorrow." I told her.

"Hmm... Maybe we can go to the amusement park. I love it there." she told me.

"Well, the amusement park it is." I said, smiling brightly. She got home safely, I gave her a peck on the lips, wished her a good night, and drove home, thinking about what to do on our next date.

 

MINJI's POV (Point Of View)

The date that we had at the park was amazing. Although nothing big happened, I was happy just to be with him. I was lucky to have him in my life at all. He walked me home and kissed me goodnight. I gave him a tight hug and he started walking home. I ran into my house, straight to my room. I lay there on my bed, thinking about what happened at the park. Just having him around me made me safe. I never want to leave him ever. I lay there, smiling like an idiot, and I slowly fell asleep with scenes of our date replaying in my head.

The next day, he picked me up from my house and walked me to school holding my hand with the biggest smile on his face. "Last night was great wasn't it?" he asked me. I smiled warmly at him and said, "Of course. Going back to that park was the best part, and of course, the kissing and hugging." I smiled at him cheekily. He pinched my cheek.

"I want to take you on another date soon okay?" he asked me. "Really? Yay~! I'm excited already. Let's make it soon okay?" I asked. "Let's make it tonight?" he asked me. "Should we? Maybe tomorrow." I say. "Hmmm okay. I don't have singing class today though. Should we do it today?" he asked me. "Well... Okay. I'm excited! Where are we going today?" I asked him, smiling uncontrollably. "I'll think about it. It's a surprise after all." he tells me.

School went by fast. We both couldn't wait until the date after school. Once again, he walked me home so I could drop my things off and change my clothes. "Bring your bathers." he told me. *Wait, what? Why are we wearing bathers..?* So I wore my bikini and wore a pair of white shorts and a flowly top over it. I slipped on some thongs, then we went to his house so he could do the same thing. He just wore his swimming trunks, a t-shirt and thongs and brought some shorts in case. Turns out he decided to take me to the beach. So he took the car today. "Come on Minji, we'll go to the beach today. It's a nice day, very sunny, and we can splash in the waves together!" he told me. "Mmmm okay..." I said.

We finally arrived at the beach. I'm never confident wearing a bikini in front of anyone, especially Chen, but he looked at me like I was the most beautiful person ever. He stared at my figure, then walked towards me, and hugged me around the waist from the back. "You look beautiful my Minji." he whispered to me. I blushed so hard, I turned around and pushed him away lightly. "Oppa... You're embarrassing me..." I told him in a whiny voice that he thought was cute. "I love you so much, and I'm so lucky to have you in my life." he told me, holding my hands.

I started walking towards the waves and he started walking trying to catch up to me. I saw him walking after me, so I started running and Ijumped into the waves. "WAH OPPA!! Come into the water! It's so nice!!!!" I told him, so he started running and jumped into the water with me, splashing water into my face. "YA OPPA!!" I whined. "Mianhe Minji!!" he told me, helping me up and hugging me. He picked me up bridal style and spun me around and around. "OPPA!!" I screamed, holding tightly onto his neck. After a few moment, he dropped me into the water and fell in himself. I stood up and looked at him.

"OPPA!! YA!! Why did you do that!?" I screamed. He didn't reply. "Oppa? OPPA!! Are you okay!? Wake up!!" I started slapping his chest. *Am I that heavy that he fainted? Oh no...* Suddenly he jumped up and shouted "RAWR!!" and scared me. "WAH!! OPPA IS SO MEAN!!" I yelled. He just hugged me tightly around the waist, looked down at me while I looked at him flawless face with an embarrassed look on mine, and kissed me while he carried me, with my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

He took me home after it started getting cold. I was shivering, so Chen held onto me the whole time we walked home. "This was a relaxing date, oppa." I told him in between shivers.

"It was, wasn't it? Where do you want to go next time Minji? Maybe we can go again the day after tomorrow." he told me.

"Hmm... Maybe we can go to the amusement park. I love it there." I told him.

"Well, the amusement park it is." he said, smiling brightly. I got home safely, he gave me a peck on the lips, wished me a good night, and drove off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi guys. Uh... Feedback? Where is it? XD Please don't be silent readers, I would love feedback no matter how harsh! I would like to improve if you guys don't like it, so don't be shy! :D Enjoy, comment and subscribe! :) OH and also, credits to moodchanyeol for making this AWESOME poster!