Is This The End?

Beautiful Lie.

CHEN's POV (Point Of View)

We finally arrived at my house. I hopped off the car and walked towards my house. The guys said "Bye!" to me, but I ignored them. I just wanted to be alone.

I went inside, slammed the door, ran to my room, and sat down on my bed, tears finally escaping my eyes. I hugged my pillow and sobbed. **Why Minji? Did you think our relationship was a joke? Wasn't I enough for you? I'm not good enough for you?**

**How am I going to cope tomorrow? I'll have to see you everywhere. With Luhan.** I lay down and memories flashed through my mind. Our first kiss. Our first date. Our fun times. Was it all a game to her? I thought about it for a while and ended up falling asleep, tears still falling from my eyes.

 

MINJI's POV (Point Of View)

Me and the others waited for the others to come back and drive us home. While we waited, we stayed on the ferris wheel for a good half hour. Sehun and Tao were trying to cheer me up with their aegyo. "Noona~ look, am I cute?" Sehun asks, doing cute aegyo for me. "Buing buing~" I chuckled. "You are very cute Sehunnie~" I tell him.

"Noona~ am I cute?" Tao asks me, doing his own little aegyo. "Buing buing buing~" I laughed. *These boys are just too cute.* "Yes my little wushu panda. You are very cute~" I say, ruffling his hair.

"Hey Minji. Buing buing~" Chanyeol says, trying to do his own aegyo, making me laugh so hard. "Aish Chanyeol. You are the cutest~" I say, pinching his cheeks.

"Minji, look at me do aegyo." Lay says, grabbing my attention. I've never seen Lay do aegyo. "Buing buing~" he says, doing his aegyo. "Wah!! Lay, you are so cute~" I say, smiling at him. He showed me his little dimple smile. *So cute!*

While the others were cheering me up, Luhan was sitting there, very upset. I decided that it was time for me to cheer up Luhan. "Luhannie~ Don't be sad. I forgive you. It was just a joke anyway, right?" I tell him, leaning on his shoulder so that I could see his face.

He was crying, tears rushing down his face. "I-I'm so sorry Minji. I guess... Chen really does care for you a lot." he says. "I guess he does. But if that got between us, I hate to think what else could've come between us." I tell Luhan. "Don't worry about it." I say with a warm smile.

He looks at me, and I wiped his tears away for him. I gave him a hug, as if I was saying 'I forgive you. It's not your fault.'

We all ended up chatting about random things, until Kris called Lay and told him that they were here to pick us up. "Come on Minji. Let's go home." Chanyeol says. We all started walking to the car. I smiled.

*It's great to have friends like this. I love you all, and I'm so lucky to have you all in my life. Let's never be apart.*

"Come on Minji!" Sehun and Tao call out to me. I was walking quite slowly, so I jogged to catch up with them. They linked arms with me and led me to the car that was waiting for us with 6 other boys. I swear, I had never felt so lucky.

During the car ride, they asked me what happened. "So what really happened up there?" Kyungsoo asked me. "Well... He asked me what was going on with me and Luhan. He didn't even let me explain... I guess I really hurt him, didn't I?" I tell them all. Tears wanted to fall from my eyes again, but I stopped them.

"He's just stubborn. Don't worry. We'll try and talk some sense into him. But for now, remember that you still have us. 11 of your best friends. Even if Chen isn't there." Xiumin says while he's driving. "I'll always remember you guys. How could I forget? We've gotten so close in the past week." I tell them, tears falling down my face.

"NOONA!! Why are you crying!?" Kai cries out. "Ani, Kai, I'm not sad. These are tears of joy. I'm happy." I tell him smiling. *How could I not be happy around you guys?*

They drove me home. I didn't feel like going anywhere else. I just wanted to sleep. They arrived at my house and I said "Bye!" to them. They all waved and shouted farewells.

"See you tomorrow noona!!" Sehun, Kai and Tao shout. "Bye!" Kyungsoo, Kris, Lay and Suho say. "See you later, Minji." Xiumin, Baekhyun and Chanyeol tell me. "I'm sorry Minji. I'll see you tomorrow!!" Luhan shouts to me. I waved at them all and made my way inside.

I went straight to my room, falling on my bed. Memories with Chen started flashing through my mind. I started tearing up. Our first kiss. Our first date. Our fun times. Tears fell, I hugged my pillow and sobbed. *Mianhe Chen oppa. If only you knew it was a trick. I wanted to play a trick on you, for fun. I was hoping you would see the fun side of it... How will school go tomorrow?* I thought about it for a while and ended up falling asleep, tears still trickling down my face.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This was continuing on from the last chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed. All my feels have gone out the window, and I cried when I wrote that last chapter. I'll cry writing the next chapter as well... So stay tuned!! Enjoy, comment and subscribe!! And remember to vote on the poll if you haven't already. Remember, you guys determine the ending of this fanfic! :D

Here's a gif of what I thought Luhan would've looked like:

So sad... :'(