Marriage?

Beautiful Lie.

MINJI's POV (Point Of View)

We both woke up around the same time, but we were still tired. Since we were both planning on staying home instead of going to school, we cuddled in bed for just that little while longer. I still had a fever and felt like sleeping all the time, but I tried keeping my eyes open just to see Chen next to me, his forehead on mine.

"Doesn't my forehead burn yours oppa?" I asked him, yawning when I finished the sentence.

"No, I don't feel anything." he says, smiling down at me and planting a sweet kiss on my nose. I smiled. "Well, I better go and make some breakfast. You go freshen up." he tells me, walking me to the bathroom. I reluctantly brushed my teeth and washed my face while Chen was in the kitchen, then I made my way back into his bedroom. *So tired...* I crawled back into bed and dozed off.

"Minji?" I hear a voice calling me after a while. "You awake?" the voice asks me. My eyes didn't want to open, but I knew it was Chen.

"Y-yeah... Just a bit tired..." I tell him, rubbing my eyes and sitting up.

"Well, I didn't end up making breakfast. My mum made some for us, so we're eating bulgogi jungol (Korean bulgogi stew)." he tells me, sitting next to me, feeling my forehead. I opened my eyes and stared at him, his eyes having a hint of worry in them. *You don't have to worry so much.* I pushed his hand away gently.

"I'm fine oppa, don't worry. I bet the fever will end by tomorrow." I tell him, smiling which made him smile.

"If you say so..." he says, crawling into bed with me. He grabbed a spoon and a bowl and started feeding me, blowing on the soup to cool it down first. "Open wide jagiya!" he says, putting the spoon in front of my mouth. I did as I was told and ate the soup. *Wow, his mum is an amazing cook as well.*

"Woah. It's so good!" I say, trying to get him to feed me faster. He laughed.

"My mum wrote a note and hoped that you got better soon! She also wrote something else that I don't understand." Chen tells me, feeding me while passing a little folded up note. I opened it and read it silently.

*To Minji, I hope you get better soon! While you're at home with Chen, why don't you talk about what we were talking about? If you know what I mean. Have fun you two.* I knew straight away what she was talking about. *Marriage...*

"So? What was my mum talking about?" Chen asks me while I was thinking about what she had just wrote.

"O-oh. Well, I don't really know if I should bring this up. I mean, we've only been going out for 2 weeks?" I told him. I had finished eating, so he started on his own bowl. His expression had changed from before. It was unreadable.

"I think I know where this is going." he says, slowly eating his soup. I knew where this was going as well.

"But, before we talk about that... I have something to ask." I tell him, stopping him from starting another sentence.

"Hmm? What is it jagiya?" he asked me, tilting his head to a side, a questioning look on his face. He had almost finished his soup.

"Uh, well, your mum and I were talking yesterday, while you were in the kitchen. She told me something..." I started, looking at Chen the whole time.

"Oh no, did she tell you an embarrassing story of mine?" he asked, putting his bowl down on the bedside table and covering his face.

"N-no! Nothing like that... Besides, I wouldn't really tell you that I knew if I did anyway..." I said, chuckling. He looked at me and started tickling me. "Ya! O-oppa! Can't b-breathe! S-stop!!" I tell him, trying to get his hands away. He stopped tickling me after a while, but he kept an arm around my waist, letting me lean my head on his shoulder.

"Oppa... Your mum said that you wanted to marry when you were in Grade 2. Was that true?" I asked him, closing my eyes while I waited for an answer. I felt him stiffen beside me.

"U-uh, maybe..." he says, stuttering. I sit up and look at him with an 'Are-you-telling-the-truth?' look on my face. "Okay fine. Yes, I did want to marry when I was in Grade 2." he says, blushing. I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder again.

"Your mum also told me something else..." I tell him slowly. He hugged my waist tighter than before, but continued listening. "The girl you wanted to marry, in Grade 2, was me?" I asked him, my voice turning faint as the sentence was finished. He didn't say anything. *So it wasn't me then?*

"Uhm..." he starts, clearing his throat before continuing. "Y-yeah... I did want to marry you, years ago." he tells me, looking away from me.

"Chen oppa, should we get married? Now?" I ask him. He looked at me with a bewildered look on his face.

"B-but we don't have rings, and we haven't asked your parents for permission, a-and there are so many other th-" he was babbling on but I stopped him with a kiss. He calmed down and I moved away.

"Why don't we do a test run? Like, a practice for the future?" I say, explaining what I meant. He smiled.

"Sure." he says, smiling at me. He climbed out of bed and knelt on the floor while I looked at him.

"Lee Minji, will you marry me?" he asks, while he pretended to hold a ring up to me.

"Yes." I tell him, squealing like it was really happening. *Maybe it will one day.* He put a pretend ring on my finger and picked me up, spinning me around. Even though I still had a fever, I felt so happy.

He put me down on the bed so I could sit and he leaned in for a kiss with his arms on both sides of my body. I smirked while his eyes were closed and lay down on the bed, looking at him kissing the air. It was too funny, and I let out a little laugh. He opened one eye and saw me on the bed laughing at him. He used his arms to support his body and did a push up, leaning in to kiss me. I giggled and kissed him back. He held my face in place and broke away from the kiss, placing his forehead on mine.

"Wasn't that a good proposal?" he asks me, standing up and walking around the room, grabbing the bowls from earlier and walking out of the room.

"Yeah... It was perfect." I say as he walked out the door. He came back a short while after.

"Now it's the wedding." he says, helping me stand up and grabbing the blankets as well.

"What are you doing with that?" I ask him, watching him wrap the blankets around me.

"This is your wedding dress." he says, wrapping the blankets around my body perfectly, it really did look like a dress that could've been worn to a wedding. I smiled while I watched him, his face in total concentration.

"Really?" I ask him. "Then I'll wear it at our wedding okay?" I tell him, walking to the mirror and looking at his handiwork. I smiled and looked at him. He was smiling as well.

He walked up to me and gave me his arm which I hooked my arm into. He walked me to the edge of his bed and pretended that he was the priest as well as himself. We turned to look at each other before he walked up to the edge of the bed and put a blanket over his shoulders while I stood there turning my head to look at him.

"Kim Jongdae, do you take Lee Minji to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Do you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Do you trust and honour her, laugh with her and cry with her? Do you promise to be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health till death do you part?" he says, standing in front of the bed. I tried my hardest not to laugh when he quickly took the blanket off and ran to stand in front of me, staring into my eyes. "I do." he says. I looked at the ground while he ran back to the bed and put the blanket back on and tried to act professional.

"Lee Minji, do you take Kim Jongdae to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Do you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Do you trust and honour him, laugh with him and cry with him? Do you promise to be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health till death do you part?" he says, looking at me before taking the blanket off and returning to stand in front of me. I looked up into his eyes. "I do." I whisper. He ran back to the bed and draped the blanket back on.

"You may now kiss the bride." he says, motioning to the empty space in front of me before taking the blanket off and running to the empty space. We looked at each other and smiled. He leaned in and so did I. We closed our eyes and I felt his lips on mine and I smiled. Suddenly the door opened and we could hear cheering. We opened our eyes and broke our kiss to look over at the door. EXO was there.

"Yay!! Congratulations!" we hear all 11 of them shouting and clapping. I stared with my mouth open, then looked down at what I was wearing, and squealed before climbling back into bed under the covers, hiding myself from the 12 guys there. *Aish! This is so embarrassing. Aren't they supposed to be at school!?*

"How long have you guys been here?" Chen asks them. I peeked out from under the covers to look at them. Sehun, Kai and Tao were gathered around the bed, looking at me with smiles on their faces.

"Since your mum left for work." Luhan tells us, looking at both me and Chen.

"I gotta say, that was so touching..." Lay says, wiping an imaginary tear away.

"You as the priest was just hilarious." Chanyeol says, laughing while pointing at Chen.

"So when is the real wedding?" Suho asks us. I looked at Chen and sunk back under the covers in embarrassment.

"Aw don't be so embarrassed Minji. You looked like a beautiful bride, and will be a beautiful bride in the future. Maybe even in the 'near' future." Baekhyun says, making his way to the bed where I was sitting with the younger boys. I poked my head out to see him winking at me and looking at Chen for a reaction. He was standing there with his mouth open, speechless. He gave up and looked at the floor for the next few seconds. I looked around the room and saw all the others everywhere.

"Uh, guys? Aren't you supposed to be at school??" I ask them, gaining their attention.

"Nah, we skipped school since you two love birds didn't come to school either." Kris tells me, looking at the bed suspiciously. *Oh come on Kris... You didn't seriously think we did that?*

"So? You could still go to school without us." I tell him, distracting him from his thoughts.

"But it wouldn't have been the same noona!!" Sehun tells me, grabbing my arm and shaking it.

"It was our idea to come over and surprise Chen hyung and Minji noona~" Kai says, pointing at Sehun and Tao, as well as himself.

"Aww you three are too cute!!" I say, ruffling their hair and making them laugh. They all came and gave me a hug. Tao even touched my forehead to check my temperature.

"Wah, noona is still burning!" he says, pulling his hand away. Sehun and Kai tried to touch my forehead as well.

"It really is hot!" they say in unison. I laugh.

"Don't worry, I'm not burning to death. It's just a little fever. Chen hyung took very good care of me already. I'll be well by tomorrow." I tell them, giving them a thumbs up. They looked at Chen and smiled as if to say 'Good job Chen hyung!'.

"Do you promise noona?" they ask me, each holding out a pinky finger. I chuckled.

"I promise, dongsengs." I say, grabbing each of their pinky fingers with my own and shaking it. They giggled and so did I.

"Okay guys, you hungry?" Xiumin says, rubbing his hands together and walking to the kitchen.

"Yes!!" the 11 EXO members shout. They walked out of the door, leaving me and Chen confused.

"We just had breakfast... Did we really wake up that late?" I ask Chen, who was sitting on the bed next to me now.

"Yeah, we woke up pretty late if you didn't notice earlier. Probably around 11." he says, pointing at the clock. *Woah, 12:27 pm?*

"Woah... But we just ate breakfast... I'm not hungry." I tell him, snuggling up in bed enjoying the warmth.

"Well I'm just going to find something to eat okay? Plus I have to make sure they don't trash the kitchen." he tells me, kissing me on the forehead before walking out the door, leaving only me in the room. I sighed. I looked at my hand, imagining that I was wearing a ring that Chen had given me. I imagined that we really were a married couple, and we were living happily together. Our friends visited us often, and we always had fun. I sighed again, looking at my hand that was bare.

"What were you think about jagiya?" I hear Chen at the door. I looked up and saw him eating cookies. *Cookies!!*

"Can I have a cookie?" I ask him, trying to reach for the box that he was holding. He chuckled and started walking towards the bed, giving me a cookie. I smiled in delight and started eating the cookie.

"You didn't tell me what you were thinking about." he says, making me stop what I was doing and look at him. I continued to eat again.

"I was just thinking about the fake wedding." I said, looking at my hand again. I think he caught onto what I was saying.

"I'll get you a ring Minji-ah. Very soon." he tells me, snuggling with me under the covers. *Eh? Really?* I smiled at the thought. I looked at my hand again.

"You don't have to. That would be too soon anyway. We've only been going out for 2 weeks." I tell him, starting on another cookie.

"Yes, that's true. We've only been going out for 2 weeks, but I've loved you since I met you. 11 years ago." he says, wrapping his arms around me and placing kisses all over my face. I giggled and looked at him with a smile stuck on my face.

"Maybe I haven't loved you for that long... I've loved others, but you're definitely the only one for me. I've loved you for 6 years... Is that enough?" I ask him, trying to make it a joke. He just kissed me on the cheek and rested his head on mine.

"That's enough for me. I love you..." he tells me.

"I love you too..." I tell him, turning to give him a passionate kiss on his lips. There was cheering again. *Oh god, not again...* I mentally facepalmed myself and broke away from the kiss to hide under the blankets.

"Honestly. You guys have to stop doing that!" me and Chen both say in unison. They all broke into laughter.

"Sorry! But that was so cute!" Luhan says, squealing.

"We were going to bring some food for you..." Lay tells me.

"But I guess Chen hyung bet us." Sehun says.

"With cookies." Kyungsoo says while he was holding some really good smelling soup on a tray.

"Aww I'll eat your soup Kyungsoo." I tell him, crawling out from under the blankets. He smiled.

"Really? Here you go! Enjoy it." he says, placing the tray on my lap and giving me a spoon. I scooped at bit of soup and started eating it. All the others were watching me. *This is awkward... But this soup is so awesome.*

"Wow, Kyungsoo-ah, this soup is delicious! You really are an amazing cook!" I compliment him while clapping my hands and smiling.

"Oh it wasn't just me... They all helped. Mostly it was me and Lay. But they still all tried and helped." he says, fiddling with his hands, flustered that I complimented him.

"Well, it's very nice! Thank you guys." I say, smiling at their thoughtfulness. *You didn't have to...*

"Come on noona! Let's play some games! Maybe that will make you feel better!" Tao suggests, trying to pull me out of bed.

"Okay okay. Slow down, noona is getting old." I tell him, slowly getting out of bed and walking with him.

"No you're not noona. You're as young as ever!" Kai says, walking beside me as well.

"Yeah noona! You're so young and pretty! We'll go play games and you will get better!" Sehun says, grabbing my hand and pulling me ahead.

"Wow! Slow down Sehun-ah! You have so much energy!" I say, running after him, up the stairs in front of everyone.

"Ya, Sehun, be careful with Minji!" Suho shouts at him from the stairs. I sat on the floor, trying to regain my breath.

"Sorry!" Sehun shouts down the stairs, coming back to sit next to me on the floor. "Noona, are you okay?" he asks, my back while I took deep breaths.

"Yeah... I told you I was getting old." I tell him, laying down and putting my arm over my eyes, breathing slowly.

"Mianhe." Sehun says, laying down next to me. The others eventually made it upstairs, chatting happily on the way.

"Okay, so what are we going to do?" I ask, still laying there on the floor.

"No idea, but you better get up before they stomp over you." Chen tells me, helping me up off the floor. I felt really dizzy and cold even though my forehead was hot.

"Chen... I-I'm so c-cold..." I tell him, stuttering and mumbling at the same time, rubbing my hands together to find some warmth.

"I'll go get a blanket." he says straight away and runs downstairs.

"Noona, are you cold?" Kai says, hugging me. I just nodded, my arms wrapped around my own body. He felt warm and it was nice having something warm around me.

"We'll keep you warm noona!" Sehun says, standing next to Kai.

"Yep! Here, is this warm enough?" Tao asks, huddling next to Sehun and Kai. They formed a circle around me. It was so cute and it made me feel much warmer.

"Minji, are you okay? You look pale." Chanyeol asks, feeling my forehead over the 3 dongsengs. He pulled back almost straightaway. "You're really hot!" he says, running downstairs. *W-where is he going?*

"Are you sure you're okay Minji?" Kris asks me, a hint of worry in his voice.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine..." I tell him, Chen came back after a while and he had blankets and a pillow with him. Sehun, Kai and Tao took me to lean against a wall. I sat down and Chen put blankets around me. I lay down on the pillow that Chen brought up. Chanyeol actually came back a short while after with a bowl of warm water and a towel. He soaked it and dabbed my forehead with it, trying to help bring the temperature down.

"Thank you Chanyeol... Thank you Sehun. Thank you Kai. Thank you Tao. Thank you Chen..." I say, closing my eyes and snuggling the blankets for warmth. "Y-you guys play without me... I'll be back in a few minutes..." I tell them.

"We'll stay with noona!" Sehun says, crawling under the blankets with me. Kai and Tao nod and they both crawl under the blankets as well.

"We'll look after noona. Don't worry hyungs. Have some fun." Tao says, staying close to me. I opened my eyes the tiniest bit and saw the guys gathering around me.

"We'll just stay close, in case you need something." Luhan says, sitting down near me, and the other EXO members follow. They ended up grabbing a deck of cards and playing betting games. I closed my eyes and let the sounds around me fill my ears and I fell asleep.

 

CHEN's POV (Point Of View)

We both woke up around the same time, but we were still tired. Since we were both planning on staying home instead of going to school, we cuddled in bed for just that little while longer. Minji still had a fever and felt like sleeping all the time, but she tried keeping her eyes open just to see me next to her, my forehead on hers.

"Doesn't my forehead burn yours oppa?" she asked me, yawning when she finished the sentence. **So adorable.**

"No, I don't feel anything." I tell her, smiling down at her and planting a sweet kiss on her nose. She smiled. "Well, I better go and make some breakfast. You go freshen up." I tell her, walking her to the bathroom. I walked to the kitchen and was thinking about what I was going to make for breakfast, but then I saw 2 bowls of stew on the countertop with a note next to them. I picked up the note and read it.

"Hey Chen! I cooked some food for you and Minji so that you didn't have to. Enjoy, and look after Minji well okay? To Minji, I hope you get better soon! While you're at home with Chen, why don't you talk about what we were talking about? If you know what I mean. Have fun you two" I mumbled to myself. **Hmm? What did my mum tell Minji?** I shrugged and went to the bathroom to freshen up before I carried the bowls of food to my room. When I got to my room, I saw Minji napping on my bed again. I placed the tray of food on my desk and went to wake her up.

"Minji?" I called to her. "You awake?" I ask.

"Y-yeah... Just a bit tired..." she says, rubbing her eyes and sitting up.

"Well, I didn't end up making breakfast. My mum made some for us, so we're eating bulgogi jungol (Korean bulgogi stew)." I tell her, sitting next to her, feeling her forehead. She opened her eyes and stared at me. I guess I probably looked worried. She pushed my hand away gently.

"I'm fine oppa, don't worry. I bet the fever will end by tomorrow." she says, smiling which made me smile.

"If you say so..." I tell her, crawling into bed with her. I grabbed a spoon and a bowl and started feeding her, blowing on the soup to cool it down first. "Open wide jagiya!" I say, putting the spoon in front of . She did as she was told and ate the soup.

"Woah. It's so good!" she tells me, trying to get me to feed her faster. I laughed.

"My mum wrote a note and hoped that you got better soon! She also wrote something else that I don't understand." I told her, feeding her while passing a little folded up note. She opened it and read it silently. I snuck a spoonful of stew into my mouth. **Once again mum, you amaze me with your cooking skills.**

"So? What was my mum talking about?" I asked her while she looked like she was thinking about what my mum had just wrote.

"O-oh. Well, I don't really know if I should bring this up. I mean, we've only been going out for 2 weeks?" she told me. She had finished eating, so I started on my own bowl. My expression changed. **Is my mum suggesting marriage already?**

"I think I know where this is going." I tell her, slowly eating my soup. I think that she knew where this was going as well.

"But, before we talk about that... I have something to ask." she tells me, stopping me from starting another sentence.

"Hmm? What is it jagiya?" I asked her, tilting my head to a side, a questioning look on my face. I had almost finished my soup.

"Uh, well, your mum and I were talking yesterday, while you were in the kitchen. She told me something..." she started, looking at me the whole time.

"Oh no, did she tell you an embarrassing story of mine?" I asked, putting my bowl down on the bedside table and covering my face.

"N-no! Nothing like that... Besides, I wouldn't really tell you that I knew if I did anyway..." she said, chuckling. I looked at her and started tickling her. "Ya! O-oppa! Can't b-breathe! S-stop!!" she says, trying to get my hands away. I stopped tickling her after a while, but I kept an arm around her waist, letting her lean her head on my shoulder.

"Oppa... Your mum said that you wanted to marry when you were in Grade 2. Was that true?" she asked me, eyes closed while she waited for an answer. I stiffened beside her.

"U-uh, maybe..." I say, stuttering. She sat up and looked at me with an 'Are-you-telling-the-truth?' look on her face. "Okay fine. Yes, I did want to marry when I was in Grade 2." I told her, blushing. She smiled and rested her head on my shoulder again.

"Your mum also told me something else..." she told me slowly. I hugged her waist tighter than before, but continued listening. "The girl you wanted to marry, in Grade 2, was me?" she asked me, her voice turning faint as the sentence was finished. I didn't say anything. **Ahhhh... Mum, why did you tell her!?**

"Uhm..." I started, clearing my throat before continuing. "Y-yeah... I did want to marry you, years ago." I told her, looking away from her.

"Chen oppa, should we get married? Now?" she asked me. I looked at her with a bewildered look on my face.

"B-but we don't have rings, and we haven't asked your parents for permission, a-and there are so many other th-" I was babbling on but she stopped me with a kiss. I calmed down and she moved away.

"Why don't we do a test run? Like, a practice for the future?" she says, explaining what she meant. I smiled.

"Sure." I say, smiling at her. I climbed out of bed and knelt on the floor while she looked at me.

"Lee Minji, will you marry me?" I asked, while I pretended to hold a ring up to her.

"Yes." she says, squealing like it was really happening. **Maybe it will one day.** I put a pretend ring on her finger and picked her up, spinning her around. I felt so happy with her by my side.

I put her down on the bed so she could sit and I leaned in for a kiss with my arms on both sides of her body. I kept leaning in, but I never felt her lips on mine. Suddenly I heard her let out a little laugh. I opened one eye and saw her on the bed laughing at me. I used my arms to support my body and did a push up, leaning in to kiss her. She giggled and kissed me back. I held her face in place and broke away from the kiss, placing my forehead on hers.

"Wasn't that a good proposal?" I asked her, standing up and walking around the room, grabbing the bowls from earlier and walking out of the room.

"Yeah... It was perfect." I heard her say as I walked out the door. I went to the kitchen and cleaned the bowls before walking back to the room. **Get ready for the wedding Minji.** I walked into the room and saw Minji on the bed fiddling with her fingers.

"Now it's the wedding." I told her, helping her stand up and grabbing the blankets as well.

"What are you doing with that?" she asked me, watching me wrap the blankets around her.

"This is your wedding dress." I tell her, wrapping the blankets around her body perfectly, it really did look like a dress that could've been worn to a wedding. I saw her smile while she watched me, my face in total concentration.

"Really?" she asked me. "Then I'll wear it at our wedding okay?" she says, walking to the mirror and looking at my handiwork. She smiled and looked at me. I was smiling as well.

I walked up to her and gave her my arm which she hooked her arm into. I walked her to the edge of my bed and pretended that I was the priest as well as myself. We turned to look at each other before I walked up to the edge of the bed and put a blanket over my shoulders while Minji stood there turning her head to look at me.

"Kim Jongdae, do you take Lee Minji to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Do you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Do you trust and honour her, laugh with her and cry with her? Do you promise to be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health till death do you part?" I say, standing in front of the bed. Minji tried her hardest not to laugh when I quickly took the blanket off and ran to stand in front of her, staring into her eyes. "I do." I say. She looked at the ground while I ran back to the bed and put the blanket back on and tried to act professional.

"Lee Minji, do you take Kim Jongdae to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Do you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Do you trust and honour him, laugh with him and cry with him? Do you promise to be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health till death do you part?" I say, looking at her before taking the blanket off and returning to stand in front of her. She looked up into my eyes. "I do." she whispered. I ran back to the bed and draped the blanket back on.

"You may now kiss the bride." I say, motioning to the empty space in front of Minji before taking the blanket off and running to the empty space. We looked at each other and smiled. I leaned in and so did she. We closed our eyes and I felt her lips on mine and I smiled. Suddenly the door opened and we could hear cheering. We opened our eyes and broke our kiss to look over at the door. EXO was there.

"Yay!! Congratulations!" we hear all 11 of them shouting and clapping. I stared with my mouth open at the 11 guys that showed up at my house. I heard Minji squeal and turned around to see her hiding under the covers. I looked back at the others.

"How long have you guys been here?" I asked them. I saw Sehun, Kai and Tao gathering around the bed, looking at Minji with smiles on their faces while she peeked out from under the covers.

"Since your mum left for work." Luhan tells us, looking at both me and Minji.

"I gotta say, that was so touching..." Lay says, wiping an imaginary tear away.

"You as the priest was just hilarious." Chanyeol says, laughing while pointing at me.

"So when is the real wedding?" Suho asks us. Minji looked at me and sunk back under the covers in embarrassment.

"Aw don't be so embarrassed Minji. You looked like a beautiful bride, and will be a beautiful bride in the future. Maybe even in the 'near' future." Baekhyun says, making his way to the bed where Minji was sitting with the younger boys. She poked her head out to see him winking at her and looked at me for a reaction. I was standing there with my mouth open, speechless. **Must not lose temper...**I gave up and looked at the floor for the next few seconds. Minji looked around the room and saw all the others everywhere.

"Uh, guys? Aren't you supposed to be at school??" she asked them, gaining their attention.

"Nah, we skipped school since you two love birds didn't come to school either." Kris tells her, looking at the bed suspiciously. I noticed and sent him a 'Are-you-serious?' look. **Oh come on Kris... You didn't seriously think we did that?**

"So? You could still go to school without us." she told him, distracting him from his thoughts.

"But it wouldn't have been the same noona!!" Sehun tells her, grabbing her arm and shaking it.

"It was our idea to come over and surprise Chen hyung and Minji noona~" Kai says, pointing at Sehun and Tao, as well as himself.

"Aww you three are too cute!!" she says, ruffling their hair and making them laugh. I smiled while I watched them. They all came and gave her a hug. Tao even touched her forehead to check her temperature.

"Wah, noona is still burning!" he said, pulling his hand away. Sehun and Kai tried to touch her forehead as well.

"It really is hot!" they say in unison. She laughed.

"Don't worry, I'm not burning to death. It's just a little fever. Chen hyung took very good care of me already. I'll be well by tomorrow." she told them, giving them a thumbs up. They looked at me and smiled as if to say 'Good job Chen hyung!'.

"Do you promise noona?" they asked her, each holding out a pinky finger. She chuckled.

"I promise, dongsengs." she says, grabbing each of their pinky fingers with her own and shaking it. They giggled and so did she.

"Okay guys, you hungry?" Xiumin says, rubbing his hands together and walking to the kitchen.

"Yes!!" the 11 EXO members shout. They walked out of the door, leaving me and Minji confused.

"We just had breakfast... Did we really wake up that late?" she asked me while I sat on the bed next to her.

"Yeah, we woke up pretty late if you didn't notice earlier. Probably around 11." I told her, pointing at the clock.

"Woah... But we just ate breakfast... I'm not hungry." she tells me, snuggling up in bed enjoying the warmth.

"Well I'm just going to find something to eat okay? Plus I have to make sure they don't trash the kitchen." I tell her, kissing her on the forehead before walking out the door, leaving only her in the room. I walked to the kitchen to find Kyungsoo and Lay making some food.

"What are you guys making?" I asked them.

"Just some food for Minji." Kyungsoo tells me. I smiled. **They really care about her as well.**

I went to the pantry and grabbed a packet of cookies to snack on. The other EXO members were snacking on chips and biscuits. I sighed.

"Guys, you better clean up when you're done!!" I tell them. Some nodded and some ignored me. I gave up and walked back to my room. I walked through the door and saw her looking at her hand.

"What were you think about jagiya?" I asked her, making my way to the bed. She looked up and saw me eating cookies.

"Can I have a cookie?" she asked me, trying to reach for the box that I was holding. I chuckled and started walking towards the bed, giving her a cookie. She smiled in delight and started eating the cookie.

"You didn't tell me what you were thinking about." I said, making her stop what she was doing and look at me. She continued to eat again.

"I was just thinking about the fake wedding." she said, looking at her hand again. I caught onto what she was saying.

"I'll get you a ring Minji-ah. Very soon." I told her, snuggling with her under the covers. She smiled at the thought and looked at her hand again.

"You don't have to. That would be too soon anyway. We've only been going out for 2 weeks." she tells me, starting on another cookie.

"Yes, that's true. We've only been going out for 2 weeks, but I've loved you since I met you. 11 years ago." I tell her, wrapping my arms around her and placing kisses all over her face. She giggled and looked at me with a smile stuck on her face.

"Maybe I haven't loved you for that long... I've loved others, but you're definitely the only one for me. I've loved you for 6 years... Is that enough?" she asked me, trying to make it a joke. I just kissed her on the cheek and rested my head on hers.

"That's enough for me. I love you..." I tell her.

"I love you too..." she tells me, turning to give me a passionate kiss on my lips. There was cheering again. **Damn it, why now!?** Minji broke away from the kiss to hide under the blankets.

"Honestly. You guys have to stop doing that!" me and Minji both say in unison. They all broke into laughter.

"Sorry! But that was so cute!" Luhan says, squealing.

"We were going to bring some food for you..." Lay tells Minji.

"But I guess Chen hyung bet us." Sehun says.

"With cookies." Kyungsoo says while he was holding some really good smelling soup on a tray.

"Aww I'll eat your soup Kyungsoo." Minji tells him, crawling out from under the blankets. He smiled.

"Really? Here you go! Enjoy it." he says, placing the tray on her lap and giving her a spoon. She scooped at bit of soup and started eating it. All the others were watching her.

"Wow, Kyungsoo-ah, this soup is delicious! You really are an amazing cook!" she compliments him while clapping her hands and smiling.

"Oh it wasn't just me... They all helped. Mostly it was me and Lay. But they still all tried and helped." he says, fiddling with his hands, flustered that she complimented him. **Don't be so modest Kyungsoo. I know it was only you and Lay.**

"Well, it's very nice! Thank you guys." she says, smiling at their thoughtfulness.

"Come on noona! Let's play some games! Maybe that will make you feel better!" Tao suggests, trying to pull her out of bed.

"Okay okay. Slow down, noona is getting old." she tells him, slowly getting out of bed and walking with him. **No you're not...**

"No you're not noona. You're as young as ever!" Kai says, walking beside her as well. **Exactly...**

"Yeah noona! You're so young and pretty! We'll go play games and you will get better!" Sehun says, grabbing her hand and pulling her ahead.

"Wow! Slow down Sehun-ah! You have so much energy!" she says, running after him, up the stairs in front of everyone.

"Ya, Sehun, be careful with Minji!" Suho shouts at him from the stairs. **You stole my line, Suho...**

"Sorry!" Sehun shouts down the stairs. It was quiet afterwards. The rest of us just made our way up the stairs, chatting happily.

"Okay, so what are we going to do?" Minji asks, laying on the floor.

"No idea, but you better get up before they stomp over you." I tell her, helping her up off the floor.

"Chen... I-I'm so c-cold..." she tells me, stuttering and mumbling at the same time, rubbing her hands together to find some warmth.

"I'll go get a blanket." I said straight away and ran downstairs. All I could think about was making Minji feel better again. I ran to my room and grabbed lots of blankets to keep her warm and also a pillow, then ran back upstairs. On the way there, I saw Chanyeol running to the kitchen. **What..?** But I couldn't care less. I ran back to Minji.

I saw Sehun, Kai and Tao taking Minji to lean against a wall. She sat down and I put blankets around her, then she lay down onto the pillow slowly. Chanyeol actually came back a short while after with a bowl of warm water and a towel. He soaked it and dabbed her forehead with it, trying to help bring the temperature down. **So that's what you were doing... Thank you Chanyeol.**

"Thank you Chanyeol... Thank you Sehun. Thank you Kai. Thank you Tao. Thank you Chen..." she says, closing her eyes and snuggling under the blankets for warmth. "Y-you guys play without me... I'll be back in a few minutes..." she tells us.

"We'll stay with noona!" Sehun says, crawling under the blankets with her. Kai and Tao nod and they both crawl under the blankets as well.

"We'll look after noona. Don't worry hyungs. Have some fun." Tao says, staying close to her. I saw her opening her eyes the tiniest bit while we were gathering around her.

"We'll just stay close, in case you need something." Luhan says, sitting down near her, and the other EXO members followed. We ended up grabbing a deck of cards and playing betting games. I saw Minji close her eyes and fall asleep. We played lots of games while Minji was asleep. I kept looking over to check on her, scared that she would start having weird reactions. But she didn't even move an inch. **Get better please, Minji.**

Me and the others were bored after a while, so we put a movie on. We watched and chatted and I felt more relaxed than before. I looked over at Minji to check on her again. She was still sleeping peacefully.

"Hey Chen, you never answered me." Suho suddenly says, making me turn away from Minji to focus on him.

"What? Did you ask something?" I asked him. I certainly didn't remember him asking me anything.

"I asked you when we were still in your room. When is the real wedding?" he told me. **Oh.**

"Oh, yeah. Well, I don't know. We don't have anything planned. I mean, I haven't even gotten her a ring, and I haven't asked her parents for permission. There's so much to do before a wedding." I tell him, running my hand through my hair. He just nodded.

"We can help you, you know." Lay says suddenly.

"Huh? How?" I ask him.

"We can each plan a part of your wedding." Baekhyun says. "I dibs putting her eyeliner on!" he says, raising his hand. We all laughed.

"Really? You guys would do that?" I asked them, to make sure.

"Of course. We all love Minji. She's a great addition to this friendship group of ours." Kris says, smiling.

"Oh, but we still have the dating ban on." Chanyeol points out.

"Um, Chanyeol, if you haven't noticed, I don't think he cares. They've been dating for 2 weeks." Xiumin points out. I nod, agreeing with Xiumin.

"I'll wait until our dating ban is off and then I'll marry her." I say, looking at Minji who was still sleeping peacefully. **I WILL marry you.**

"Well, we should start planning then. So then when you propose to her, you won't have to worry. Much." Kyungsoo says.

"Okay then. I have to save up for a ring, and I can do that myself, unless one of you guys are good at picking out rings for girls." I say, looking at them.

"I can help you with that." Lay tells me. I looked at him in surprise.

"Really?" I ask him. I never expected him to volunteer for this.

"Yeah, in case you don't have enough money." he tells me. **Oh...** We all looked at him. "Jeez, I'm joking! I can help." he says, looking at us with a 'Can't-you-take-a-joke?' expression on his face.

"Okay okay, I'll be in charge of the cake!!" Kyungsoo says, thinking about what type of cake he was going to cook.

"I'll help you with the cake, Kyungsoo. The rings won't take too long to choose." Lay says, going off to discuss cakes with Kyungsoo.

"I'll do the invites." Suho tells me, sketching something on a piece of paper.

"What can we do?" Kris asks, pointing at all the others still left over. Kris, Xiumin, Luhan, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Tao, Kai and Sehun.

"I-I'm not sure. Ummm... Do we need entertainment? Or are we the entertainment?" I ask them.

"We'll plan the entertainment!!" Sehun, Kai and Tao shout.

"Okay okay, calm down there. Minji is still sleeping remember?" I reminded them. We looked over at her. She was still sleeping.

"Sorry hyung." they whisper before crawling off to a corner of the room to plan secretly.

"I'll plan the venue." Kris says. I nod. **I almost forgot about that.**

"Ooh! We'll plan the decorations!" Xiumin and Luhan say, starting to plan already.

"I'll do the makeup for the bride." Baekhyun says.

"I'll get the groom ready." Chanyeol says.

"Then what about the dress and the suit?" I ask them all.

"Well we have to leave something for you and Minji. You can choose your own clothes." Suho says, looking up at me. **True...**

"Well, I guess that everything is ready then." I say. I looked over at Minji. **Our wedding is going to be amazing.**

"Guys, you do know that the wedding isn't going to happen for a few more years." I say, looking back at the others who were so absorbed into what they were doing.

"Yeah, but we're too excited not to do anything!" Sehun, Kai and Tao say. **Of course.** I started looking at tuxedos and thinking about the future... With Minji of course.

We all stopped after a while since we were sure that Minji would wake up and catch us. Coincidentally, she woke up minutes after we packed everything up.

"Hey guys..." she mumbles, sitting up slowly. We all rushed over to help her up. "What have you guys been doing?" she asks, rubbing her eyes.

"Just playing cards and watching movies." Lay says casually. We all nodded in agreement. I looked at the clock. **Wow, 3:46 pm already?**

"Are you hungry Minji?" I ask her, sitting next to her. She turned to look at me.

"No, not really. I could have a snack, but that's all." she says quietly, shaking her head gently.

"Say no more!" Kyungsoo suddenly says, making us turn to look at him. "I'll go make you something." he says, rushing downstairs.

"I'll help you too!" Lay calls down the stairs, running after Kyungsoo. Minji giggled and rested her head on my shoulder. All the others sat down around us.

"So, how are you feeling Minji?" Luhan asks her. She smiles.

"I'm actually feeling okay now. I think it might've been that I needed a bit more sleep." she says, looking at me as if to say, 'It was your fault'. I bit my lip, embarrassed because I did wake her up when she was still sleeping this morning. I looked at her as if to say, 'I'm sorry, forgive me?'. She smiled and I knew I was forgiven.

"Wow, you guys can even communicate without words!" Baekhyun says, smiling brightly. We all laughed.

"I guess we share a very special connection." I tell them, grabbing Minji's hand in mine and intertwining our fingers together.

"I guess we do." Minji says, leaning over and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW~" the others say, making me blush.

"Stop it." I tell them, looking away. "ANYWAY! What should we do now?" I ask them all, looking around.

"Let's play some more card games. I want to join in this time." Minji says, grabbing the deck of cards that were laying next to her.

"Okay!" everyone agrees while Minji was dealing the cards out. We played Hearts, the game where points aren't good for you. We were all a bit confused at first, but thanks to Minji's explaining, we all understood eventually.

"So, all the cards with Hearts will give you one point, which isn't good. The Queens of Clubs and Spades give you 10 points, which is even worse. 2 is the lowest and Ace is the highest. You have to follow suit of the first person that puts a card down. Now take 3 cards from your hand and pass it to the person on your left. I suggest passing the higher cards and cards that would give you points. We'll just play and you'll understand eventually. We're going clockwise okay?" she says, looking around the circle at all the confused guys. We all picked 3 cards and passed it on to the person on our left. She put down a Queen of Diamonds and Sehun was next. He put down a 9 of Clubs.

"No no, Sehun, you have to follow suit. So since I went first and I put down something with a Diamond, you have to put something was a Diamond down as well." she explains to Sehun who was finally understanding.

"Ahh I understand noona!" he says, cheerfully changing his card and putting a 4 of Diamonds down.

"What if you don't have any Diamonds?" Chanyeol asks, a confused look on his face.

"If you don't have the suit that we're following, you just put down whatever." she says calmly, nodding at Suho to indicate that it was his turn. He put down a 7 of Diamonds. Then, it was Baekhyun's turn. He thought about it for a long time and put down a 2 of Diamonds. I saw Minji smile out of the corner of my eyes. Chanyeol put a 4 of Spades. Luhan put a 5 of Diamonds. Tao put a 10 of Diamonds. Kris put down a Jack of Diamonds. Xiumin put down a 4 of Clubs. Kai put down a 2 of Hearts. It was my turn next. I looked at my cards but I didn't have a Diamond, so I put down a 7 of Hearts.

"Okay, so the suit was Diamonds, and I put out the highest Diamond card, which means I get all the cards. There are 2 Hearts in there, which means I get 2 points. You guys kind of get it now?" she asks us all. I understood the game now, and so did the others.

"I like this game." Chanyeol says, showing us his teeth-rich smile. We played a few rounds after that until we got bored. In the end, Minji lost, but she was still so cheerful.

"So what should we do now?" Tao asks us.

"Should we watch another movie hyung?" Sehun suggests.

"Do you want to?" Minji asks him.

"Yes noona!" he says, with Kai and Tao joining in this time. She looks at me.

"Can we oppa?" she asks, giving me puppy eyes with the 3 younger boys joining in. They were all so cute that I gave in.

"Okay okay, we can watch another movie." I say. There were a few cheers around the room. They all rushed over to go sit in front of the television while Suho went to choose a movie to watch.

"What are we watching Suho hyung?" Kai asks curiously.

"You'll see." he says, putting a disc in the DVD player. We had all crawled under the blankets with Minji and were all comfortable. I grabbed a hold of Minji's waist and hugged her tightly, giving her a kiss on her cheek while the movie loaded. The 3 younger boys were crowded around Minji again as always. I sighed, imagining that Sehun, Kai and Tao were our kids. **Minji would be a really good mother then.** Just before the movie started, Kyungsoo and Lay returned with a plate of freshly baked cookies.

"Wow! Aww you didn't have to go through all that trouble guys." she says, smiling and taking the plate, placing it on the floor in front of her. Kyungsoo and Lay smiled and sat down.

"It was no trouble at all. We hope you like them." Kyungsoo and Lay say in unison. Minji smiled and took a cookie, taking a bite of it.

"Wow! It's delicious!" she says, taking another bite. The others started taking a cookie to eat as well. Minji grabbed a second cookie and turned around to feed it to me. I opened my mouth and took a bite of the cookie.

"Thank you jagiya." I whisper in her ear. She continued feeding me, and the movie finally started.

We ended up watching Pitch Perfect and it was actually so funny! It was about music and singing as well, so we all enjoyed it. We even sang along with some of the songs! We all had okay English, some words we couldn't pronounce properly, but of course Kris was just singing to it like it was nothing. He knows that we're all jealous of his English, so he just shows off.

Eventually, the movie ended and we were left with nothing to do once again. I looked at the clock. **6:11 pm.**

"Wow it's pretty late guys, were you all planning to sleep over or something?" I jokingly ask them.

"Can we?" Kris asks. I think about that for a while.

"If you guys want to." I tell them. They all cheered. **They don't even have their stuff with them.**

"You don't even have your stuff though." I tell them, watching as they all walked downstairs, leaving me and Minji sitting there by ourselves. We looked at each other with confused looks on our faces. Minutes later, the guys made their way up with sleeping bags and their pyjamas and everything.

"We were hoping that you would let us sleep over." Lay says, setting up his sleeping bag with everyone else the exact same way they did the last time they slept over. Me and Minji looked at each other and laughed.

"Oh god, we're not going to get any peace tonight." I tell her. She smiled.

"Who cares? As long as I'm with you I'm happy." she says, hugging my waist. I let go of her and stood up.

"I'll be back." I tell her, walking down the stairs. I had to go and get another pillow for me. I ran back upstairs to join the others again. Minji and the others were talking and joking around. She smiled a lot. Seeing her so happy, it made me happy and I smiled. I walked up to them and joined in with the conversation.

"What were you guys talking about?" I ask them. I wrapped my arms around Minji again.

"We were just talking about what we should do tonight." she tells me, grabbing onto my hands and intertwining our fingers again.

"Let's play the Apartment Game!" Xiumin suggests.

"How do you play that?" I ask them. They all laughed.

"We have to build an apartment, and someone will call out a number from 1 to 12. That will be the bad floor. Anyone who lands there will be punished with ttakbam, by each of us. But it'll be unexpected and we have to do scenarios as well, just for fun. Also, you have to shout out the floor you are." Baekhyun explains with a cheeky grin on his face.

"Baekhyun is best at ttakbam in our group." I whisper in Minji's ear. She nods and smiles.

"But why is it only up to 12? There are 13 of us." she asks Baekhyun.

"Well, we don't want to squish you because you're a girl and you're sick, so we're going to let you choose the number AND be the 13th floor." he explains to her.

"Aww that's so nice." she says, smiling at us all. "So, should we start?" she says, letting go of my hands and standing up.

"Yep!" everyone says, standing up as well. We all stood around the blankets that were previously around Minji and draped them on the floor as the game floor.

"Okay guys. The scenario is kindergarten children." Minji says, motioning for the others to start the game.

"Kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~ Come play in the sand with me!!" Kyungsoo says in a babyish voice, making us all laugh.

"Can Sehunnie and Taoooo join us?" Kai says in a babyish voice as well.

"Of course!!" Kyungsoo says. Everyone starts talking babyish.

"Taoooooo, come play on the swings with meeeeeeeeeeeee." Kris says, trying to pull Tao away from the others.

"Sehunnieeeeeeeee, paint with meeeeeeeeeeeeee." Luhan says, tugging on Sehun's top.

"Lay, read books with me?" Suho asks Lay shyly. Lay just laughs cutely and nods.

"Xiumin, Baozi, play blocks with meeee." I say to Xiumin. He babbles like a baby and walks off. I saw Minji laughing at this all. She was so cute.

"4!" Minji shouts unexpectedly, making us all run frantically around the room. Xiumin dives onto the blanket on the floor. I saw Minji laughing so much, so looked like she was much better now.

"First floor!" he says. Everyone else follows suit. Chanyeol was next on Xiumin.

"Second floor!" Chanyeol shouts. Then I had an opportunity and dived on.

"Third floor!" I tell them. When it got to the fourth floor, everyone hesitated to lay down, so there was shoving and pushing.

"Be careful guys!" Minji says, biting on her nails. Suho and Kris aimed for Lay who was spacing out. They grabbed him and pushed him down so that he was lying on top of me. Then they stacked.

"Fifth floor!" Suho shouts, squishing Lay.

"Sixth floor!" Kris says, laying on Suho.

"Seventh floor~" Sehun says, jumping onto Kris.

"Eighth floor!" Tao says, climbing onto Sehun.

"Ninth floor!" Kai shouts, pouncing onto Tao.

"Tenth floor!" Kyungsoo says, carefully laying down on Kai.

"Eleventh floor!" Baekhyun screams, attacking Kyungsoo, who screamed like a girl. Everyone laughed.

"Twelfth floor!" Luhan say, jumping onto the stack. It was really high, so seeing Luhan trying to get on it looked kind of funny. Minji was in tears at this point.

"Thirteenth floor!" Minji says, running up to the tower and draping her arms over Luhan's back instead because she couldn't get on the stack. We all burst out laughing after the tower was done. It was heaps of fun.

"G-guys, you mind getting off now!? I CAN'T BREATHE!!" Xiumin shouts from underneath us all. We all scrambled off of Xiumin and sat down, getting ready for punishment. Lay was sit there, zoning out once again.

"Lay, are you ready for your punishment?" Baekhyun says mischieviously. I chuckled. Minji looked at me with a confused look.

"Just wait and see." I tell her, smiling. "Let's do youngest to oldest guys. So, come on Sehun." I say to the others.

"Yay! I'm first. Are you ready, Lay hyung?" Sehun says, getting ready to flick Lay's forehead. He was prepared and pressed his hand up to Lay's forehead and... FLICK!

"AHHHHHHH!" Lay screams. "Ah jeez! How could a little kid do that!?" Lay shouts at us. We laughed at his reaction

"Sorry hyung~" Sehun says in a cute voice. The funny thing was, there were still 11 to go. Kai was next to flick.

"Hyung, I'm sorry..." Kai says with a hint of sarcasm in his voice and... FLICK! There was another ttakbam down. Lay groans in pain, trying not to scream like last time. Kai chuckles in satisfaction and crawls away. It was Tao's turn next.

"Forgive me okay hyung?" he says, preparing his fingers and bending them scarily. Lay flinched and... FLICK! Three down, nine to go. Lay was bashing the floor, his face scrunched up in pain. It was Minji's turn. She crawled towards Lay hesitantly.

"Aish, I'm sorry Lay..." she says before preparing, and... flick! She softly flicked his forehead. Lay looked at her and gave her a hug.

"Thank you Minji." he says, rubbing his forehead in pain. She smiled at him before crawling back to her spot. I hugged her.

"Why did you do it so lightly?" I whispered in her ear.

"I didn't want to hurt him." she says simply. I shrugged and continued watching the punishment. It was Kyungsoo's turn now. He crawled to Lay.

"Let's get this over with okay?" he tells Lay, pressing his fingers to his forehead and... FLICK! Kyungsoo flicked him and ran back to his spot. Lay was curled up in a ball, rolling around on the floor in pain. Chanyeol was next.

"Hehe, I'm sorry Lay, but I love doing this." he says, and... FLICK! He laughed and went back to his spot. It was finally my turn. I chuckled evilly before crawling towards Lay.

"Laaaaaaaaaaaay~ You know you're my friend right? Forgive me." I say before... FLICK! I flick him in the forehead, hard. I see tears forming in the corners of his eyes. I chuckle evilly before returning to my seat next to Minji.

"You're so cruel." she whispers in my ear.

"Aww really jagiya?" I say, pouting and pretending to cry.

"A-ah, noo no. it's just a game after all, right?" she asks me, patting my back.

"Of course." I say, wrapping my arm around her waist and kissing her on the cheek. She blushed a bit and I smiled.

"YES!! FINALLY IT IS MY TURN!" Baekhyun says dramatically, making me and Minji turn to look at him. He had both his arms up like he was King. Which was kind of true here. **The King of ttakbam is here.** He walked to Lay and sat down next to him.

"I'm sorry, but like Chanyeol, I love doing this." he says, chuckling while he raised his hand to Lay's forehead, and... FLICK! It was the loudest flick we had all heard. Lay was seriously in pain now. He rubbed his forehead and hugged his knees.

"Lay, are you okay?" Minji asked, crawling towards him.

"Yeah... I'm fine. Ttakbam just really hurts, but that's no reason to cry. I have to finish this punishment." he says, looking up at Minji and smiling. She looked worried and leaned in, kissing Lay's forehead.

"Let's get this over and done with, eh?" she says, before returning back to her seat next to me. **Are you trying to make me jealous? Again?**

"OOOOOOOH!! Looks like someone is JEALOUSSSSSSSSSSS~" Kris shouts. **Aish, I want to murder you Kris.**

"Aww oppa, there is nothing to be jealous of. I love only you." she says, leaning in for a kiss. I rolled my eyes and kissed her. **I really have to stop overreacting.**

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW~" everyone says, making me and Minji blush once again.

"Hey hey, it's my turn now." Suho says, capturing our attention again. He crawls to Lay. "Sorry buddy. It's just a game, okay?" he says before... FLICK! His hand moved up to Lay's forehead and flicked really quickly, taking Lay by surprise. He falls back onto the floor, rolling around and holding his forehead. It was then Kris's turn.

"Lay, this is punishment for anything bad that you have done. If there really wasn't anything, then this is just for fun." he says, chuckling. FLICK! Another ttakbam down, 2 to go. Luhan tiptoed over to Lay and crouched down.

"Hi." he says to Lay before... FLICK! I swear Lay was going to start crying any minute now. Luhan hugged Lay afterwards though, as if to say 'I'm sorry' before walking back to his spot and sitting down with Sehun. The last person to flick... Xiumin. He chuckled evilly.

"Hey Lay..." he says, preparing to flick. "I feel sorry for you." and all you could hear was FLICK! as the last ttakbam was done.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Lay screamed. I don't blame him though. 12 ttakbams is a lot. We all had a laugh after, but I felt just a bit sorry for Lay because of his punishment. We played the game a few more times, and different people had punishment. It was Suho, then Xiumin that got punishment after Lay. We enjoyed the game lots, but decided to play another game since getting squished wasn't really fun.

"What should we play now?" I ask them all.

"I have another game that we could play." Chanyeol says.

"Oh? What is it?" Minji asks curiously.

"It's called the Ddabong Game." he says, smiling. **Interesting.**

"So how do you play it?" I ask him.

"We start with one person saying ddabong, then we go around the circle and each person has to say it louder than the person before them." Lay tells us.

"Oh. Okay!" Minji says, and I nod my head as if to agree with her. "Let's start!" she says enthusiastically.

"You can start Minji." Luhan says.

"Ddabong." she says simply. I was next to go.

"Ddabong." I say, slightly louder than her. Xiumin was sitting next to me.

"Ddabong." he says, starting to raise it a bit higher. It was Tao's turn next.

"Ddabong." he says, raising it higher than Xiumin. It started to get a bit embarrassing here. Suho was next.

"Ddabong!" he says, the tiniest bit louder than Tao.

"That wasn't loud enough!" Kris shouts, starting an argument.

"Okay okay. I'll try again... Ddabong!" he says, louder than he said the first time. We all nodded, agreeing that it was indeed loud enough. Lay was next to Suho.

"DDABONG!" Lay shouts. We all laughed because it ended up being louder than Suho's ddabong by the smallest bit, but it was enough. It was Sehun's turn next.

"DDABONG!" he shouts, surprising us all. It was going to be tough for the next few people. It was Chanyeol's turn.

"DDABONG!!" he practically screamed. We all laughed because it sounded all squeaky, but that was only because he had a really deep voice. Baekhyun was sitting next to him.

"DDABONG!!!" he boomed. I didn't expect such a loud sound from Baekhyun, ever. It was getting much tougher. Someone was going to crack soon. Kyungsoo was next to go.

"I'll try my best. DDABONG!!!!" he shouted, and it was louder than Baekhyun's meaning that he was safe. Luhan was eager to have his turn.

"Okay okay! I think I'll succeed definitely! DDABONG!!!!!" he screamed, and he did indeed succeed. Thanks to his high-pitched screams. We all laughed because he sounded like a little girl screaming. He sat there sulking. Then it was Kai's turn.

"DDABONG!!!!!!" he boomed. We were all surprised at how loud it was. Kai just smiled innocently. Kris was last to go before Minji had a go again.

"DDABONG!!!!!!" he tried shouting, but it was so much lower than Kai's ddabong. We all laughed.

"I think we know who's getting the punishment today." I say, looking at Kris mischievously. We all crept closer to him, getting our ttakbams ready for him. He looked scared and I was excited to punish him since he always punished us, him being the leader and all.

Everyone took their turn to ttakbam the leader of EXO-M, and we all agreed that it was quite satisfying. Kris sat there, rubbing his forehead in defeat. **Muahaha, I finally got to punish the leader once!**

I looked at the clock. **Wow, 9:53 pm!** "Guys, we better get to sleep, Minji has to rest so she can come to school with us tomorrow." I told everyone. They all nodded their heads in agreement. They all went to get ready for bed and I was finally left with Minji for a bit.

"So, how did you enjoy today?" I asked her, hugging her tightly. **I've missed this all day.**

"I think today was amazing! EXO came to visit me. I really did make some great friends, ne?" she asked me, giving me her best eyesmile. My heart melted.

"Yeah... It was." I said, leaning in to rest my head on her shoulder. I heard the others coming up the stairs, but I couldn't care less. I was really tired. **Oh no don't say I'm getting sick as well...** Just like Minji could read my thoughts, her hand flew up to meet my forehead.

"Chen oppa. You're burning up!" she says, making me lie down.

"MAN DOWN MAN DOWN!!" I could hear Kris shouting. **Seriously..?** All the EXO guys came to my side.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Kai asks, worried. I shook my head. I really wasn't feeling well.

"Now we have to look after Chen hyung." I heard Minji say. I smiled.

"We have to nurse him back to health for school tomorrow! It's not good to miss school a lot." Sehun told me, shaking a finger at me. I chuckled softly.

"Come on, get to sleep." Suho says, helping me up and taking me to my sleeping bag. I slumped down and rest my head on my pillow. I felt like passing out.

"Here." Minji said, pressing a wet towel on my forehead. I smiled. **Look after me forever Minji, and I'll look after you forever.**

I heard a yawn coming from someone. "Wah, I'm too tired Chen hyung. I'll look after you tomorrow, okay?" Sehun said, sliding into his own sleeping bag.

"Us too..." Tao and Kai told me, slipping into their own sleeping bags.

"Don't worry guys, just go to sleep, I'll look after him tonight. I'm sure it's just an overnight thing. He'll be fine in the morning." Minji said to the others. Everyone nodded their heads and headed to their sleeping bags and got ready to sleep. I stared at Minji.

"Yah, why are you looking at me like that?" she asked, still wiping my forehead with the towel. I sat up, startling her. I leaned forward and kissed her. **Haven't been able to do that all day. I missed your lips.** I fell back onto my sleeping bag and my eyes closed, my body starting to fall into sleep. I felt someone kiss my forehead. **Minji.**

"Goodnight Chen oppa." she whispered in my ear, and I smiled. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist after a while and a kiss placed on my cheek. I felt her snuggling into my body. I leaned forward and kissed her forehead before slipping into a deep sleep.

 

MINJI's POV (Point Of View)

I woke up after what felt like forever. "Hey guys..." I mumbled, sitting up slowly. They all rushed over to help her up. "What have you guys been doing?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Just playing cards and watching movies." Lay says casually. They all nodded in agreement. I looked at the clock. *Wow, 3:46 pm already?*

"Are you hungry Minji?" Chen asked me, sitting next to me. I turned to look at him.

"No, not really. I could have a snack, but that's all." I said quietly, shaking my head gently.

"Say no more!" Kyungsoo suddenly says, making us turn to look at him. "I'll go make you something." he says, rushing downstairs.

"I'll help you too!" Lay calls down the stairs, running after Kyungsoo. I giggled and rested my head on Chen's shoulder. All the others sat down around us.

"So, how are you feeling Minji?" Luhan asked me. I smiled.

"I'm actually feeling okay now. I think it might've been that I needed a bit more sleep." I said, looking at Chen as if to say, 'It was your fault'. He bit his lip, embarrassed because he did wake me up when I was still sleeping this morning. He looked at me as if to say, 'I'm sorry, forgive me?'. I smiled and he knew he was forgiven.

"Wow, you guys can even communicate without words!" Baekhyun says, smiling brightly. We all laughed.

"I guess we share a very special connection." he told them, grabbing my hand in his and intertwining our fingers together.

"I guess we do." I said, leaning over and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW~" the others say, making Chen blush.

"Stop it." he told them, looking away. "ANYWAY! What should we do now?" he asked them all, looking around.

"Let's play some more card games. I want to join in this time." I say, grabbing the deck of cards that were laying next to me.

"Okay!" everyone agrees while I was dealing the cards out. We played Hearts, the game where points aren't good for you. We were all a bit confused at first, but thanks to my explaining, we all understood eventually.

"So, all the cards with Hearts will give you one point, which isn't good. The Queens of Clubs and Spades give you 10 points, which is even worse. 2 is the lowest and Ace is the highest. You have to follow suit of the first person that puts a card down. Now take 3 cards from your hand and pass it to the person on your left. I suggest passing the higher cards and cards that would give you points. We'll just play and you'll understand eventually. We're going clockwise okay?" I say, looking around the circle at all the confused guys. We all picked 3 cards and passed it on to the person on our left. I put down a Queen of Diamonds and Sehun was next. He put down a 9 of Clubs.

"No no, Sehun, you have to follow suit. So since I went first and I put down something with a Diamond, you have to put something was a Diamond down as well." I explained to Sehun who was finally understanding.

"Ahh I understand noona!" he says, cheerfully changing his card and putting a 4 of Diamonds down.

"What if you don't have any Diamonds?" Chanyeol asks, a confused look on his face.

"If you don't have the suit that we're following, you just put down whatever." I said calmly, nodding at Suho to indicate that it was his turn. He put down a 7 of Diamonds. Then, it was Baekhyun's turn. He thought about it for a long time and put down a 2 of Diamonds. I smiled. Chanyeol put a 4 of Spades. Luhan put a 5 of Diamonds. Tao put a 10 of Diamonds. Kris put down a Jack of Diamonds. Xiumin put down a 4 of Clubs. Kai put down a 2 of Hearts. Chen put down a 7 of Hearts.

"Okay, so the suit was Diamonds, and I put out the highest Diamond card, which means I get all the cards. There are 2 Hearts in there, which means I get 2 points. You guys kind of get it now?" I asked them all. They all understood the game now.

"I like this game." Chanyeol says, showing us his teeth-rich smile. We played a few rounds after that until we got bored. In the end, I lost, but I kept a smile on my face.

"So what should we do now?" Tao asked us.

"Should we watch another movie hyung?" Sehun suggests.

"Do you want to?" I asked him.

"Yes noona!" he says, with Kai and Tao joining in this time. I looked at Chen.

"Can we oppa?" I asked, giving him puppy eyes with the 3 younger boys joining in. He eventually gave in.

"Okay okay, we can watch another movie." I say. There were a few cheers around the room. They all rushed over to go sit in front of the television while Suho went to choose a movie to watch.

"What are we watching Suho hyung?" Kai asks curiously.

"You'll see." he says, putting a disc in the DVD player. We had all crawled under the blankets and were all comfortable. Chen grabbed my waist and hugged me tightly, giving me a kiss on my cheek while the movie loaded. The 3 younger boys were crowded around me again as always. I imagined that Sehun, Kai and Tao were me and Chen's kids and I heard Chen sigh. *He would probably be a great father.* Just before the movie started, Kyungsoo and Lay returned with a plate of freshly baked cookies.

"Wow! Aww you didn't have to go through all that trouble guys." I say, smiling and taking the plate, placing it on the floor in front of me. Kyungsoo and Lay smiled and sat down.

"It was no trouble at all. We hope you like them." Kyungsoo and Lay say in unison. I smiled and took a cookie, taking a bite of it.

"Wow! It's delicious!" I say, taking another bite. The others started taking a cookie to eat as well. I grabbed a second cookie and turned around to feed it to Chen. He opened his mouth and took a bite of the cookie.

"Thank you jagiya." he whispered in my ear. I continued feeding him, and the movie finally started.

We ended up watching Pitch Perfect and it was actually so funny! It was about music and singing as well, so we all enjoyed it. We even sang along with some of the songs! We all had okay English, some words we couldn't pronounce properly, but of course Kris was just singing to it like it was nothing. He knows that we're all jealous of his English, so he just shows off.

Eventually, the movie ended and we were left with nothing to do once again. I looked at the clock. *6:11 pm.*

"Wow it's pretty late guys, were you all planning to sleep over or something?" Chen jokingly asked the others. *Took the words right out of my mouth.*

"Can we?" Kris asks. Chen thought about that for a while.

"If you guys want to." he tells them. They all cheered. *Another sleepover! Yay!! But... They don't have their stuff...*

"You don't even have your stuff though." Chen says, watching as they all walked downstairs, leaving me and Chen sitting there by ourselves. We looked at each other with confused looks on our faces. Minutes later, the guys made their way up with sleeping bags and their pyjamas and everything.

"We were hoping that you would let us sleep over." Lay says, setting up his sleeping bag with everyone else the exact same way they did the last time they slept over. Me and Chen looked at each other and laughed.

"Oh god, we're not going to get any peace tonight." he told me. I smiled.

"Who cares? As long as I'm with you I'm happy." I say, hugging his waist. He let go of me and stood up.

"I'll be back." he told me, walking down the stairs. I sighed.

"Sooooo, what have you guys been doing?" I asked EXO. They came around to sit with me.

"We've been talking and playing games. Nothing really out of the ordinary. Except for how you and Chen are dating while there is a dating ban on." Kris says, trying to make it a joke. I laughed.

"So what are we actually planning to do tonight?" I ask them.

"More games! New games this time noona!" Sehun says. I smiled at him. Chen crept into the group and joined in with the conversation.

"What were you guys talking about?" he asked us. He wrapped his arms around me again.

"We were just talking about what we should do tonight." I told him, grabbing onto his hands and intertwining our fingers again.

"Let's play the Apartment Game!" Xiumin suggests.

"How do you play that?" he asked them. They all laughed.

"We have to build an apartment, and someone will call out a number from 1 to 12. That will be the bad floor. Anyone who lands there will be punished with ttakbam, by each of us. But it'll be unexpected and we have to do scenarios as well, just for fun. Also, you have to shout out the floor you are." Baekhyun explains with a cheeky grin on his face.

"Baekhyun is best at ttakbam in our group." Chen whispers in my ear. I nodded and smiled.

"But why is it only up to 12? There are 13 of us." I asked Baekhyun.

"Well, we don't want to squish you because you're a girl and you're sick, so we're going to let you choose the number AND be the 13th floor." he explains to me.

"Aww that's so nice." I say, smiling at them all. "So, should we start?" I say, letting go of Chen's hands and standing up.

"Yep!" everyone says, standing up as well. We all stood around the blankets that were previously around me and draped them on the floor as the game floor.

"Okay guys. The scenario is kindergarten children." I say, motioning for the others to start the game.

"Kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~ Come play in the sand with me!!" Kyungsoo says in a babyish voice, making us all laugh.

"Can Sehunnie and Taoooo join us?" Kai says in a babyish voice as well.

"Of course!!" Kyungsoo says. Everyone starts talking babyish.

"Taoooooo, come play on the swings with meeeeeeeeeeeee." Kris says, trying to pull Tao away from the others.

"Sehunnieeeeeeeee, paint with meeeeeeeeeeeeee." Luhan says, tugging on Sehun's top.

"Lay, read books with me?" Suho asks Lay shyly. Lay just laughs cutely and nods.

"Xiumin, Baozi, play blocks with meeee." Chen says to Xiumin. He babbles like a baby and walks off. I was laughing so hard at this all. I decided it was time to surprise them.

"4!" I shouted unexpectedly, making them all run frantically around the room. Xiumin dives onto the blanket on the floor. I laughed so much, I didn't even feel like I was sick anymore.

"First floor!" he says. Everyone else follows suit. Chanyeol was next on Xiumin.

"Second floor!" Chanyeol shouts. Chen dived onto Chanyeol.

"Third floor!" he says. When it got to the fourth floor, everyone hesitated to lay down, so there was shoving and pushing.

"Be careful guys!" I say, biting on my nails. Suho and Kris aimed for Lay who was spacing out. They grabbed him and pushed him down so that he was lying on top of me. Then they stacked.

"Fifth floor!" Suho shouts, squishing Lay.

"Sixth floor!" Kris says, laying on Suho.

"Seventh floor~" Sehun says, jumping onto Kris.

"Eighth floor!" Tao says, climbing onto Sehun.

"Ninth floor!" Kai shouts, pouncing onto Tao.

"Tenth floor!" Kyungsoo says, carefully laying down on Kai.

"Eleventh floor!" Baekhyun screams, attacking Kyungsoo, who screamed like a girl. Everyone laughed.

"Twelfth floor!" Luhan say, jumping onto the stack. It was really high, so seeing Luhan trying to get on it looked kind of funny. I was in tears at this point.

"Thirteenth floor!" I say, running up to the tower and draping my arms over Luhan's back instead because I couldn't get on the stack. We all burst out laughing after the tower was done. It was heaps of fun.

"G-guys, you mind getting off now!? I CAN'T BREATHE!!" Xiumin shouts from underneath us all. We all scrambled off of Xiumin and sat down, getting ready for punishment. Lay was sit there, zoning out once again.

"Lay, are you ready for your punishment?" Baekhyun says mischieviously. Chen chuckled. I looked at him with a confused look.

"Just wait and see." he tells me, smiling. "Let's do youngest to oldest guys. So, come on Sehun." he says to the others.

"Yay! I'm first. Are you ready, Lay hyung?" Sehun says, getting ready to flick Lay's forehead. He was prepared and pressed his hand up to Lay's forehead and... FLICK!

"AHHHHHHH!" Lay screams. "Ah jeez! How could a little kid do that!?" Lay shouts at us. We laughed at his reaction

"Sorry hyung~" Sehun says in a cute voice. The sad thing was, there were still 11 to go. Kai was next to flick.

"Hyung, I'm sorry..." Kai says with a hint of sarcasm in his voice and... FLICK! There was another ttakbam down. Lay groans in pain, trying not to scream like last time. Kai chuckles in satisfaction and crawls away. It was Tao's turn next.

"Forgive me okay hyung?" he says, preparing his fingers and bending them scarily. Lay flinched and... FLICK! Three down, nine to go. Lay was bashing the floor, his face scrunched up in pain. It was my turn. I crawled towards Lay hesitantly.

"Aish, I'm sorry Lay..." I say before preparing, and... flick! I softly flicked his forehead. Lay looked at me and gave me a hug.

"Thank you Minji." he says, rubbing his forehead in pain. I smiled at him before crawling back to my spot. Chen hugged me.

"Why did you do it so lightly?" he whispered in my ear.

"I didn't want to hurt him." I tell him simply. He shrugged and continued watching the punishment. It was Kyungsoo's turn now. He crawled to Lay.

"Let's get this over with okay?" he tells Lay, pressing his fingers to his forehead and... FLICK! Kyungsoo flicked him and ran back to his spot. Lay was curled up in a ball, rolling around on the floor in pain. Chanyeol was next.

"Hehe, I'm sorry Lay, but I love doing this." he says, and... FLICK! He laughed and went back to his spot. It was Chen's turn. He chuckled evilly before crawling towards Lay.

"Laaaaaaaaaaaay~ You know you're my friend right? Forgive me." he says before... FLICK! He flicked Lay in the forehead, hard. I could see tears forming in the corners of his eyes. Chen chuckled evilly before returning to his seat next to me.

"You're so cruel." I whispered in his ear.

"Aww really jagiya?" he says, pouting and pretending to cry.

"A-ah, noo no. it's just a game after all, right?" I asked him, patting his back.

"Of course." he says, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me on the cheek. I blushed a bit and he smiled.

"YES!! FINALLY IT IS MY TURN!" Baekhyun says dramatically, making me and Chen turn to look at him. He had both his arms up like he was King. Which was kind of true here. *Is he really the King of ttakbam?* He walked to Lay and sat down next to him.

"I'm sorry, but like Chanyeol, I love doing this." he says, chuckling while he raised his hand to Lay's forehead, and... FLICK! It was the loudest flick we had all heard. Lay was seriously in pain now. He rubbed his forehead and hugged his knees.

"Lay, are you okay?" I asked, crawling towards him.

"Yeah... I'm fine. Ttakbam just really hurts, but that's no reason to cry. I have to finish this punishment." he says, looking up at me and smiling. *Aw, poor Lay...* I looked at him and leaned in, kissing Lay's forehead.

"Let's get this over and done with, eh?" I say, before returning back to my seat next to Chen. *Don't get jealous Chen...*

"OOOOOOOH!! Looks like someone is JEALOUSSSSSSSSSSS~" Kris shouts. *Shut up Kris.*

"Aww oppa, there is nothing to be jealous of. I love only you." I say, leaning in for a kiss. He rolled his eyes and kissed me.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW~" everyone says, making me and Chen blush once again.

"Hey hey, it's my turn now." Suho says, capturing our attention again. He crawls to Lay. "Sorry buddy. It's just a game, okay?" he says before... FLICK! His hand moved up to Lay's forehead and flicked really quickly, taking Lay by surprise. He falls back onto the floor, rolling around and holding his forehead. It was then Kris's turn.

"Lay, this is punishment for anything bad that you have done. If there really wasn't anything, then this is just for fun." he says, chuckling. FLICK! Another ttakbam down, 2 to go. Luhan tiptoed over to Lay and crouched down.

"Hi." he says to Lay before... FLICK! I swear Lay was going to start crying any minute now. Luhan hugged Lay afterwards though, as if to say 'I'm sorry' before walking back to his spot and sitting down with Sehun. The last person to flick... Xiumin. He chuckled evilly.

"Hey Lay..." he says, preparing to flick. "I feel sorry for you." and all you could hear was FLICK! as the last ttakbam was done.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Lay screamed. I don't blame him though. 12 ttakbams is a lot. We all had a laugh after, but I felt sorry for Lay because of his punishment. We played the game a few more times, and different people had punishment. It was Suho, then Xiumin that got punishment after Lay. We enjoyed the game lots, but decided to play another game since getting squished wasn't really fun.

"What should we play now?" Chen asked them all.

"I have another game that we could play." Chanyeol says.

"Oh? What is it?" I asked curiously.

"It's called the Ddabong Game." he says, smiling. *Ooh...*

"So how do you play it?" Chen asks him.

"We start with one person saying ddabong, then we go around the circle and each person has to say it louder than the person before them." Lay tells us.

"Oh. Okay!" I say, and Chen nods his head as if to agree with me. "Let's start!" I say enthusiastically.

"You can start Minji." Luhan says.

"Ddabong." I say simply. Chen was next to go.

"Ddabong." he says, slightly louder than me. Xiumin was sitting next to him.

"Ddabong." he says, starting to raise it a bit higher. It was Tao's turn next.

"Ddabong." he says, raising it higher than Xiumin. It started to get a bit embarrassing here. Suho was next.

"Ddabong!" he says, the tiniest bit louder than Tao.

"That wasn't loud enough!" Kris shouts, starting an argument.

"Okay okay. I'll try again... Ddabong!" he says, louder than he said the first time. We all nodded, agreeing that it was indeed loud enough. Lay was next to Suho.

"DDABONG!" Lay shouts. We all laughed because it ended up being louder than Suho's ddabong by the smallest bit, but it was enough. It was Sehun's turn next.

"DDABONG!" he shouts, surprising us all. It was going to be tough for the next few people. It was Chanyeol's turn.

"DDABONG!!" he practically screamed. We all laughed because it sounded all squeaky, but that was only because he had a really deep voice. Baekhyun was sitting next to him.

"DDABONG!!!" he boomed. I didn't expect such a loud sound from Baekhyun, ever. It was getting much tougher. Someone was going to crack soon. Kyungsoo was next to go.

"I'll try my best. DDABONG!!!!" he shouted, and it was louder than Baekhyun's meaning that he was safe. Luhan was eager to have his turn.

"Okay okay! I think I'll succeed definitely! DDABONG!!!!!" he screamed, and he did indeed succeed. Thanks to his high-pitched screams. We all laughed because he sounded like a little girl screaming. He sat there sulking. Then it was Kai's turn.

"DDABONG!!!!!!" he boomed. We were all surprised at how loud it was. Kai just smiled innocently. Kris was last to go before I had a go again.

"DDABONG!!!!!!" he tried shouting, but it was so much lower than Kai's ddabong. We all laughed.

"I think we know who's getting the punishment today." Chen says, looking at Kris mischievously. We all crept closer to him, getting our ttakbams ready for him. He looked scared and I could see that Chen was excited to punish him, probably because he punishes EXO-M too much, him being the leader and all.

Everyone took their turn to ttakbam the leader of EXO-M, and we all agreed that it was quite satisfying. Kris sat there, rubbing his forehead in defeat. *Poor Kris...*

Chen looked at the clock. *Wow, 9:53 pm!* "Guys, we better get to sleep, Minji has to rest so she can come to school with us tomorrow." Chen told everyone. They all nodded their heads in agreement. They all went to get ready for bed and I was finally left with Chen for a bit.

"So, how did you enjoy today?" he asked me, hugging her tightly.

"I think today was amazing! EXO came to visit me. I really did make some great friends, ne?" I asked him, giving him my best eyesmile.

"Yeah... It was." he said, leaning in to rest his head on my shoulder. I heard the others coming up the stairs, but Chen wouldn't move. I started getting worried. *Don't say you're getting sick oppa...* I brought my hand up to Chen's forehead.

"Chen oppa. You're burning up!" I say, making him lie down.

"MAN DOWN MAN DOWN!!" I heard Kris shouting. *Wha- Seriously..?* All the EXO guys came to Chen.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Kai asks, worried. Chen shook his head.

"Now we have to look after Chen hyung." I say. He smiled.

"We have to nurse him back to health for school tomorrow! It's not good to miss school a lot." Sehun told me, shaking a finger at me. Chen chuckled softly.

"Come on, get to sleep." Suho says, helping him up and taking him to his sleeping bag. I ran dowstairs, getting a bowl of warm water and a towel before going back upstairs. I ran into Chen's parents on the way,

"Oh hello dear. What's that for?" Chen's mum asks me.

"Chen's coming down with a fever as well unfortunately, we're hoping that we can nurse him back to health for school tomorrow." I tell her quickly, continuing upstairs.

"So thoughtful. She'll definitely make a fine daughter-in-law..." I heard her talking to Chen's dad. I blushed. I ran to Chen's side, grabbing the towel and wetting it.

"Here." I say, pressing it on his forehead. He smiled. *How can you still be happy when you're getting sick?*

I heard a yawn coming from someone. "Wah, I'm too tired Chen hyung. I'll look after you tomorrow, okay?" Sehun said, sliding into his own sleeping bag.

"Us too..." Tao and Kai told me, slipping into their own sleeping bags.

"Don't worry guys, just go to sleep, I'll look after him tonight. I'm sure it's just an overnight thing. He'll be fine in the morning." I tell the others. Everyone nodded their heads and headed to their sleeping bags and got ready to sleep. Chen stared at me.

"Yah, why are you looking at me like that?" I asked, still wiping his forehead with the towel. He sat up, startling me. He leaned forward and kissed me. *Did you really miss my kisses that much?* He fell back onto his sleeping bag and his eyes closed, his body starting to fall into sleep. I smiled, leaning in to kiss his forehead.

"Goodnight Chen oppa." I whispered in his ear, and I could see him smile. I wrapped my arms around his waist after a while and I kissed him on the cheek. I snuggled into his body, starting to fall asleep. I felt Chen lean forward and kiss my forehead and I smiled. *Feel better soon oppa...*

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: AND FINALLY, I HAVE FINISHED THIS CHAPTER!! *throws confetti* Hope you like it... But now I look back at it, it's a bit long... (Actually, it's VERY long)\ I'm so sorry guys. I thought I would have time in the holidays to update, but then I had holiday homework. Got back into school, thought I would update, bunch of assignments thrown at my face. ;-; Sorry guys. BUT I'M BACK. For now...

Exams are coming up as well, which means I might not be able to update soon... Maybe in a month? OTL FORGIVE ME.

But thank you to my subscribers, commenters, and readers that are still supporting me :D So enjoy, comment and subscribe!! :D

AND OMG HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD EXO'S NEW SONGS!? ASDFGHJKL THEY'RE AMAZING!!! >_<

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND, honestly, fans have to stop with the crazy pushing and shoving. EXO was hurt at Changsha. I hope I will never see that ever again. ;-;