Back To School

Beautiful Lie.

It's been about a week since you and Chen started dating, and a week since you and Chen went back to school. Everyone from EXO knew, and almost everyone from their school knew.

"That little son of a b****, we didn't warn her enough. Now she's dating Chen Chen? How dare she! She isn't worth it." said the one named Jin.

"Yeah, we have to teach her a lesson that she'll remember forever. She'll never touch Chen again." said Min.

"YEAH! What you guys said." said Sun.

"Oh look, here they come, hand in hand. That rat!" said Jin. "Let's go teach her."

 

MINJI's POV (Point Of View)

"Chen oppa, I'm scared. It's been a week since I've been to school... What if those girls come after me again?" I told Chen.

"Minji, don't worry about it. They won't be able to touch you, and you know why? Because I've transferred into every single one of your classes. I'll be there, and they won't be able to come near without going through me first." he told me.

"Really? You sure? I'm so scared!!" I told him, grabbing onto his arm and hiding my face. Next thing you know, I saw those girls walking towards us. Chen saw them as well.

"Come on, let's go. We'll be late for our class..." and with that he led me to our first class together; English.

"Oppa. I'm still scared... You have be with me always, promise?" I asked him. He chuckled and answered "Of course, why would I ever leave my Princess Minji, eh?" and ruffled my hair, making me giggle and smile. He kissed me on the forehead and continued walking with me to class.

During class, I continued with my 200 words, and then I gave it to Chen to read.

 

My favourite thing in the whole wide world definitely has to be… Kim Jongdae, also known as Chen from EXO-M. He is my favourite person in the whole wide world; my best friend. We've been friends since Grade 2 and inseparable since then. We went through everything together, and are going to have many more amazing memories to come in the future. I can always be myself around him, and I don't even mind. He makes me feel so special, and even though I know I'm not, he tries so hard just to show that I am, to him. He always surprises me and makes me feel so happy all the time. He is my best friend in the whole wide world. There is no one else like him. And I love him. He always makes me smile, he has an AMAZING voice, and he’s always there for me. He’s my favourite person in the whole wide world… Because he is an amazing friend, and he loves me, no matter what. I want me and him to be together forever, whether it’s as best friends, or as lovers, I don’t care, as long as we’re together, forever. So no matter what, we will always be together, till death do us part.

"Wow... Really? I'm your favourite person in the whole wide world?" I heard him gasp. "Definitely..." I tell him, and give him a peck on the cheek, in front of everybody. He turned 50 shades of red, and there was murmuring between the girls in the class.

"Well... This is awkward..." I told him. "Why? Just let them talk. I don't care. You're forever mine, you cutie." He tells me, and plants a kiss on my forehead.

At lunch, we had another picnic lunch on the rooftop, this time joined with his 11 other band mates. We had so much fun.

"Noona!! Eat this! It's good for you." Sehun says.

"Ah thankyou Sehunnie~! You cutie." I tell him, ruffling his hair.

"NOONA SAID I WAS CUTE!! WAHHHH~!" Sehun yells at everyone. We all laughed at his dorkiness.

"So Minji, how is it, dating Chen. Is he a good kisser?" Kris asks me, winking.

I turned so red I swear I was a tomato for a minute.

"YA! Why are you asking that you weirdo." Chen yells at Kris.

"I think he's a very good kisser." I say out loud. Everyone stares at you, especially Chen.

"Am I?" he said, startled.

"Yes, yes you are." I tell him, kissing him in front of everybody.

"WAAAAAAH~!! WE GOT KIDS HERE!! STOP IT RIGHT NOW YOU TWO!!" everyone was screaming at us.

We broke the kiss and started laughing so hard, all of us, while the 3 younger ones covered their eyes and turned around in case they saw the kissing.

"YA!! You guys done yet?" Sehun, Kai and Tao screamed at us.

"YES!!" we all shouted, still laughing.

Best. Lunch. Ever.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Oh god this sounds so gay. Haha hope you guys liked? If you guys have any suggestions of what I should do or something, send me a message... Cause I'm running out of ideas. Anyway, enjoy, comment, and subscribe :P