Meeting the Family and Kyuhyun's Anger

The Prince's Fiancé

 

Sungmin timidly walked towards the dining table where the whole Cho family was seated. Everyone was dressed in a very formal way that Sungmin can’t help but feel all nervous. This is just a dinner but he felt like he’s in a place that he should not be in. He wanted to turned around and just walk away and forget that this is happening to him.
 
 
“You guys didn’t wait for us.” Siwon complained behind Sungmin and soon four heads turned towards them. Siwon walked towards the table and signaled for Sungmin to sit next to him.
 
 
Sungmin saw the angry expression from Kyuhyun and it sent some shivers in his spine. He quickly avoided those angry gazes and looked at the other people occupying the dinner table. He saw a doll-like lady seating next to someone that Sungmin assumed as Kyuhyun’s father.
 
 
“Hi! I am Yoona. I’m Kyuhyun’s mother.” The beautiful lady said before standing and wrapping her arms around Sungmin, surprising the latter. He never thought that Kyuhyun’s mother would be this young looking. Yoona let Sungmin go and looked at the man beside her. “This is Kangin. Well, he’s Kyuhyun’s father. He looks like a bear, right?” She chuckled after saying that and Sungmin can’t help but feel relaxed around her, while Kangin just ignored his wife.
 
 
“I forgot to introduce myself to you fully.” Siwon said and Sungmin looked at him in confusion. “I am Kyuhyun’s cousin actually. I hope it doesn’t bother you and would still like me to be your friend.”
 
 
Kyuhyun suddenly drop his spoon and fork angrily, before glaring at Siwon. “What are you trying to imply here, Siwon?”
 
 
Siwon only smirked; making Kyuhyun grabbed him in the collar. 
 
 
“Oops! That’s enough guys.” The guy, who was silently eating awhile ago, stood up and patted both Siwon and Kyuhyun’s back. “That’s not how we should welcome someone to our family. You are scaring him.” He said as he winked at Sungmin.
 
 
“Don’t you dare take what is mine.” Kyuhyun said through gritted teeth before letting Siwon go and going back to his seat. Siwon fixed his shirt’s collar before sitting next to Kyuhyun.
 
 
“If you will remember, then that’s the only time that I will consider him as yours.” Siwon whispered and Kyuhyun was suddenly confused.
 
 
“I’m Hankyung and I’m the uncle of these two brats.” The man named Hankyung said as he walked towards Sungmin and grabbed the latter’s hand. “Sorry for the unexpected show from them.” Hankyung continued and saw the blush forming in Sungmin’s cheek making him pinch them. “You’re so cute! Kyuhyun is one hell of a lucky bastard!”
 
 
Hankyung guided Sungmin to the chair next to him. “I don’t want you to sit next to either of those brats. You will be mine today.”
 
 
Kyuhyun gritted his teeth upon hearing those words from his uncle, while Sungmin just kept quiet and only smiled timidly at Hankyung.
 
 
“Hyung, stop flirting with my son’s fiancée.” Kangin said after sipping the glass of water and looked at Sungmin with a smile. “Welcome to the family, Sungmin-ssi. I hope you will make yourself comfortable with us.”
 
 
“T-thank you, Sir.” Sungmin said shyly.
 
 
“Oh! Call me Dad from now on. After all, you will soon become a Cho.” Kangin replied and signaled for the maids to serve Sungmin his food.
 
 
“Me too! Call me, Mom!” Yoona exclaimed while clasping her hands together in excitement.
 
 
Hankyung suddenly pouted. “I don’t want him to call me uncle. It makes me feel too old. How about, Hannie? That sounds like ‘Honey’!”
 
 
“Hyung, stop that! Find your own partner. You’re not getting any younger.” Kangin said.
 
 
“I can’t help it. He’s so cute! I can’t blame Siwon for liking him too.” Hankyung replied as he looked at Siwon who just smiled at him, and then Kyuhyun who ignore him. “Kyuhyun should really take care of him.”
 
 
“Why should I take care of someone who only became my fiancée after being offered a large sum of money? I don’t mingle with cheap people. We will only get married for the sake of the company. Nothing else.” Kyuhyun said coldly before standing up and leaving the dining room.
 
 
Sungmin felt like something stab his heart. He looked down for he was afraid that the people around him will see the forming tears in his eyes. He had to bite his lower lip to stop them from falling. It just hurts and he felt so small hearing those words from the man he has started to admire. He only came here to work and did not expect to be Kyuhyun’s fiancé. If he had known from the start, he should’ve not accepted the money. He could’ve looked for another job to earn money for Heechul’s hospitalization. 
 
 
He suddenly missed that warm and gentle smile from Kyuhyun from the first day they met. He wanted to see it again, but it seems like it would be impossible now. He doesn’t want to be here. He doesn’t want to be his fiancée if it will only be like this. 
 
 
“Min.” He heard Siwon calling him.
 
 
“Forgive my son for his odd behavior. He’s just experiencing a lot of stress lately.” Kangin said as he looked at Sungmin in concern.
 
 
“It’s o-okay.” Sungmin replied trying to hide the shakiness of his voice. “I understand him.”
 
 
“He’ll soon wake up and will realize that he’s pushing something special away from him.” Yoona said as she looked at Sungmin.
 
 
Leeteuk soon entered the dining room and stood beside Kangin. “Sir, sorry to inform you that your Father can’t come tonight. He said he’s busy with a lot of things and would just like to send his congratulatory words to your son and his fiancée.”
 
 
“Father is such a whimsical old man.” Hankyung said before looking at Sungmin. “I can say he succeeded in doing his mission.”
 
 
“Mission?” Sungmin asked in confusion, to which Hankyung only smiled at him in reply. Sungmin somehow felt weird around Kyuhyun’s family. He can feel like they know something that both he and Kyuhyun didn’t know of. Or maybe it is only him?
 
 
 
~*~*~*~
 
 
 
After dinner, Sungmin headed straight to his room and was surprised to see Kyuhyun inside. He was sitting at the edge of the bed and was staring at nothing in particular. When he heard the door being closed and saw Sungmin, he immediately stood up and grabbed the latter’s hand.
 
 
“W-where are you taking me?” Sungmin asked as he was being dragged out of his room by Kyuhyun.
 
 
“To your room.” Kyuhyun simply replied.
 
 
“B-but that’s my room.” 
 
 
Kyuhyun did not reply, instead he opened another door and Sungmin’s eyes widened when he saw the bed covered with rose petals and a bottle of wine was placed next to it. 
 
 
“This is going to be your room. You are going to stay here with me from now on. I don’t want other people to lay their hungry eyes on you. You are only mine.” 
 
 
Sungmin somehow felt happiness enveloped him as he heard those words from Kyuhyun, even though the latter spoke it in a cold tone. He can’t help but let a small smile escaped from the corner of his bow-shaped lips. 
 
 
But Kyuhyun’s next words immediately broke his happiness away. “You are my fiancée bought by money. I don’t want my money to go to waste. I might as well enjoy myself with you. You want money, I will give it to you anytime you like. As for me, having you as my soon-to-be-husband will give me the power and authority that I want in the company.” Kyuhyun pushed Sungmin towards the bed.
 
 
Sungmin’s eyes widened as he saw Kyuhyun slowly hovering above him and soon caressed his cheeks. “You can also satisfy my needs as a man.” He whispered with a smirk on his face as he soon showered kisses on Sungmin’s neck.
 
 
Sungmin can feel like his heart was being squeezed tight and fear enveloped around him as Kyuhyun bit his collarbone. Tears soon fell down from his eyes. This is not what he wanted. He can still clearly imagine Kyuhyun’s warm smile towards him. The Kyuhyun in front of him right now is a beast.
 
 
His shirt was soon ripped apart by Kyuhyun’s rough hands and tears fell uncontrollably from his eyes. He can feel how Kyuhyun bit his left angrily, making him bit his lower lip to stop himself from screaming from sudden pain. He felt helpless and he can only closed his eyes as Kyuhyun’s hands started ing his trousers.
 
 
Sungmin was expecting another rough treatment from Kyuhyun, but nothing came. He opened his eyes and was met by a shock expression from Kyuhyun.
 
 
Kyuhyun’s left hand suddenly wiped the tears away from Sungmin’s left cheek. Sungmin saw again the longing look on those pair of brown orbs. He slowly lifted his right hand and was about to touch Kyuhyun’s cheek, when the latter hurriedly get off him and stood at the edge of the bed. He saw the confusion all over Kyuhyun’s face and soon the latter massaged his head as if having a massive headache.
 
 
“K-kyuhyun.” Sungmin can’t help but called out Kyuhyun’s name as he tried to get up from the bed.
 
 
“Stop!” Kyuhyun yelled as he turned his back from Sungmin. “Don’t come near me.”
 
 
Sungmin paused and Kyuhyun walked towards the door before going out of the room and slamming the door behind him.
 
 
“What just happened to me? It feels like I have known him before.” Kyuhyun whispered as he touched his fast-beating chest.