Siwon

The Prince's Fiancé

 

Kyuhyun harshly opened the door as soon as he arrived at their family’s rest house. He was called by Siwon to come and he did not ask anything since his mind was so full of worry towards Sungmin’s safety. He ran towards the living room and saw Siwon standing with his back towards Kyuhyun. He was looking outside the window and stared at the twinkling stars in the sky.
 
 
“The sky is so clear tonight, isn’t it?” Siwon said without facing Kyuhyun. He had expected him to come after all.
 
 
“Where is Sungmin? Did you find him?” Kyuhyun asked in worry while panting hard.
 
 
Siwon turned around and looked at Kyuhyun coldly. “Why do you care? He’s just one of your toys, right?”
 
 
Kyuhyun was taken aback with the expression that he had seen from Siwon and he doesn’t know what to say. He had never seen him like this. He had always known Siwon as the gentle and reserved man.
 
 
“May I also remind you that you had given him to me? And since he’s mine now, I played with him a lot last night.” Siwon said and smirked at Kyuhyun. “Oh, by the way, Sungmin is really good in bed. You should have taken his first time gently so you could hear his heavenly moans. He’s such a tease. His kisses-“ Siwon was not able to continue when he felt Kyuhyun’s clenched fist on his right cheek.
 
 
“So it was you who sent that letter to me. Why? What did you do to him?! I trusted you and I know Sungmin also did. Why did you hurt him?” Kyuhyun asked in fury as he grabbed Siwon’s collar. 
 
 
Siwon chuckled menacingly. “I did not hurt him, I only gave him pleasure.” Another hard punch landed on Siwon making him fall on the floor and he coughed blood. 
 
 
“I let him go because I was a monster. I hurt his feelings a lot. I could not face him. I let him go despite how much I love him and trusted him to you because I can see how much you treasure him. You had travelled from the past in order to see him because you love him so much. But, why? I never thought that I let him go just to make him suffer more.” Kyuhyun said as tears slowly fell down from his eyes.
 
 
Siwon smiled at Kyuhyun, and the latter was surprised to see that it was the usual gentle smile that he always used to see from the latter. “See? You really care for him. I have to go through all of this just to wake you up from your senses. Stop acting so stubborn, will you?”
 
 
“W-what? You mean…” Kyuhyun stuttered in confusion.
 
 
Siwon winced in pain as he tried to move and Kyuhyun hurriedly went to help him sit. “Sungmin is safe. All I said were lies. I’m sorry to put some ketchup on the necklace you had given to him. I need to ask Kibum and Seohyun’s help to carry out all of my plans for the two of you. I hate seeing you both acting so childishly.”
 
 
“WHAT?!” Kyuhyun’s eyes widened in disbelief and he never thought that he was being tricked by his cousins and secretary all along.
 
 
“I love Sungmin but I guess tonight I should be letting this one-sided love go.”
 
 
“We are really not cousins, right?” Kyuhyun asked suddenly.
 
 
Siwon nodded his head. “I planned all of this from the start. I asked Leeteuk and the others for help without your knowledge. I came from the past and I had met you and my reincarnated self.”
 
 
“Y-you’re reincarnated self? Who is he?”
 
 
“Oh, you had met him and he was with you since you were a small child. I will let him tell you the rest of my story, but right now I don’t want Sungmin to wait for you any longer.” Siwon replied.
 
 
“Where is he?” Kyuhyun asked as he stood up, face shining with relief and joy.
 
 
“He’s at the restaurant, the place where you had decided to let him go. Go to him, and this time you should promise me that you will not leave him ever again.”
 
 
“I will. Thanks a lot, Siwon.” Kyuhyun replied, before he started walking towards the door. He was about to open it when he heard Siwon calling his name.
 
 
“Kyuhyun, please asked him to forgive me for what I had done to him this morning.” 
 
 
Kyuhyun was confused but he decided to just nod his head in reply before going out of the house.
 
 
“I guess my work here is done.” Siwon mumbled to himself as he closed his eyes. Tonight, he is going to finally let his first love go. He will let Sungmin go towards his happiness.
 
 
Sungmin in the past had always been beside him to cheer him up. When he met him in the present, he wanted to get his heart and he always made sure that he is right beside Sungmin to cheer him up. Sungmin opened his heart to love and he only wished to be with him for the rest of his life. He always loves his warm smile that would never fail to melt his cold heart.
 
 
When he opened up to him in the music room, he had made him cry. At that moment, Siwon realizes how his story in Sungmin’s life would end. The first time he kissed him brought a new hope for him. The second time felt like he would want to keep Sungmin with him and the same time, it feels like it’s the last time he would taste those lips. Last night, he wanted to prove to him his love, but in the end it made him realized that the moment he had spend with Sungmin will only be part of his memories; memories that he will treasure till his next journey. 
 
 
Kyuhyun and Sungmin is both precious to him, so he had to walk away. It is his joy to see them both happy, but why does his heart hurts so much? He may regret letting someone so precious to him go, but he knows he will never be the one who can make Sungmin truly happy.
 
 
He always wanted to be beside him, but he knows it will never happen. All he can do is stand behind Sungmin and always keep him safe. He wanted Sungmin to know that he was just around to support him and make him feel that he’s the one he could turn to whenever things get hard.
 
 
“Goodbye, Sungmin. I’ll always pray for your happiness.” Siwon whispered one last time, before a falling star appeared in the sky.
 
 
That night, Siwon suddenly disappeared and not a single trace was left from him. 
 
 
“I will carry those memories with me till my last breath and I will fulfill that promise to be right behind Sungmin always.” A white-haired and sturdy man said to himself as he watched the falling star fade in the sky. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
----
 
(a/n) I guess you have an idea now who is Siwon's reincarnated self...hehe
next chapter would be the last one and I don't know when I will post it since starting tomorrow would be a very busy day for me again T___T