Oh Sehun.

Life is Unexpected.

He sat there, in the corner of his room. He looked around, his eyes wide. He was tripping out once again, paranoia struck even stronger this time. He shut his eyes and shook his head. In a matter of seconds he began laughing, laughing so hard that he had to clutch onto his stomach from the pain.

It was six in the morning and he hadn't slept a wink. He spent the night doing what kept him from going crazy, drugs. to be exact. It wasn't always though. Sometimes it was , even pills. He had discovered his first pill when he was just 14 years old. 

You see, his mom is a drug addict. A "recovering" one as she likes to call herself but Sehun doesn't buy into it. He knows she still uses occasionally. He walked into the kitchen one day after school and found his mom tripping out. She had her head on the kitchen table and she was staring at the ceiling as if something amazing was happening.

"Mom, what's wrong with you?" He had asked her. She merely continued laughing and told him to go away. He looked down at some blue pills spread all over the table and took two. He ran up to his room and examined them. He had no idea what they were but he knew they made his mom feel good. That's all he wanted, was to feel good.

Now that he's 16 turning 17, drugs are his life. They're all that's important in his life. School's a drag, it just brings even more pain into his life. He's a loner, no one talks to him. He used to have friends until they found out he was doing drugs. They didn't tell anyone though, about Sehun's problem.

So now people at school think he's just some weirdo who has no friends and doesn't talk to anyone. No one knows what he really does or how he lives. Oh Sehun is rich. With a trust fund of about 10 billion won, he's the richest minor in South Korea. No one knows who his family is, well they know his family but they don't know that he belongs in that family.

His parents were never proud of him. They never acknowledged any of his achievements. His dad wanted him to take over the company but Sehun didn't want that so he basically disowned him. His parents have never shown their son off. Sehun's practically hidden from the world so no one knows who he really is.

He's tired of it all and drugs help him escape the harsh reality he has to face everyday. He hopped off his bed and washed up and got dressed for another day of hell. As he walked downstairs, he saw his mom sitting at the table with a glass in hand. He knew just what it was, alcohol. He scoffed and sat next to her.

She looked at him and gave him a small smile. "Good morning son." She said through a hoarse voice. Sehun said nothing but began eating his breakfast. "I'm trying, I really am." She said as she patted his back.

Sehun jerked up. "No, you're not trying! All you do is drink and you're still doing drugs. Don't try to deny it, I know you're using! You claim yourself to be a perfect mother. Tell me mom when have you ever been a mother to me."

His mom's eyes became glassy and she tried hiding her anger. She cleared and put on a smile on her face. "Sehun-"

"No mom, I don't want to hear it!" His mom stood up and threw the glass to the ground. The shards of glass flew everywhere, one cutting Sehun's cheek. Her eyes widened, "S-Sehun-ah-" She tried putting her hands on his cheeks but he swatted them away and stormed out of the house.

He arrived to school at seven in the morning which was an hour early. He walked straight to his class and sat at his desk with his head down hoping to get some sleep.

Just as he had dozed off, he heard a scream. He looked up to see two of the popular girls, Inah and Yuri. Inah flicked the lights on. "You freak, you scared me!" She yelled with a disgusted face.

Sehun didn't say anything but nodded his head before putting it back down. He kept his eyes opened and looked out of the window. A freak? So that's what they considered him. It's not like he hadn't heard it before. He tried not to show his true feelings and bottle them all up inside.

"That was kind of mean you know." He heard Yuri say. He cracked a small smile. Finally, someone who stood up for him.

"Ugh whatever. That's what he is, a freak." Inah said. Sehun sighed and shut his eyes. He pretended he heard nothing.


Now you guys know a little more about Sehun!