High, high, I'm so high.

Life is Unexpected.

As soon as Sujin got home, all she wanted to do was run up to her room and rip her report card into a billion pieces and throw it into the trash. She had all A's but she was still ranked second.

"Sujin-ah!" Her mom yelled just as she was about to enter her room. She gulped and turned back, "Where's your report card?"

Sujin reached into her backpack and as soon as the report card was in her possession, her mom ripped it out of her hand. She looked down the paper and glared at Sujin. "Second rank?" 

Slowly nodding, Sujin looked down in order to avoid her mom's stare. Her mom forced her to look up and slapped her straight across the face. Sujin's eyes widened as her eyes filled with tears, her mom had never hit her before. "Try harder, you must be number one!" Sujin had enough, she left through the front door without looking back.

Sehun set his shoes on the shoe rack inside the closet by the front door. His mom was on the couch with three empty bottles of wine and a full glass in her hand. "Oh, you're home." She murmured.

Sehun rolled his eyes and shook his head. "I'm leaving." He said and slammed the front door. He walked to the abandoned park where he would always go to smoke. He sat down on one of the swing, took a joint out from his pocket and lit it up.

He heard someone sit right next to him and he turned. "Who are you?" He asked with a straight face. The crying girl weakly smiled, "Choi Sujin. I'm a senior at your school." Sehun slowly nodded his head.

"How do you know me?" He asked. She laughed, "Believe it or not, you're a pretty popular conversation amongst girls. We think you're the best looking senior guy."

Sehun's eyes widened in shock. She looked down at the joint in his hand, "Is that what I think it is?" She asked and he nodded. She gulped, "Can I have some?"

"Are you sure?" He asked and she smiled and took it in her hand slowly. She smoked some of it. When she pulled it away, she began choking on some of the smoke making Sehun laugh.

They spent about 2 hours smoking and Sujin soon got the hang of it. "Woah, I smoked with Oh Sehun." She started laughing like a maniac. They were both tripping out but it obviously hit Sujin harder, it being her first time.

"Where do you live? I'll walk you home." Sehun said and they got up and started walking.

Yuri was running by as she usually did every night. "Is that Sehun with some girl?" She squinted her eyes to get a better look. She screamed when she felt a pair of hands encircling her waist.


Second part! 
It looks shorter than it looked on paper .____.
Haha, oh well.