New Relationship.

Life is Unexpected.

Eyes widened as Bang Yongguk and Jo Yuri walked hand in hand down the hall way. Yuri was used to having the attention on her but this time it was just too overwhelming. She wasn't quite ready to broadcast her newly formed relationship with Yongguk to the whole school but he insisted that it would be alright.

Sehun's jaw dropped when he saw the two holding hands. He sighed and shook his head. "Yeah right Sehun, like you ever had a chance with a girl like Jo Yuri." He told himself and made his way to class to try to get some sleep.

Minsoo was walking to the locker rooms to put his gym clothes away when he stopped. Yuri was right in front of him and they almost crashed into each other. Her eyes widened when she saw him. She looked at Yongguk who didn't look too happy.

"Hey, watch it! You almost knocked into my girlfriend." He was going to push Minsoo but Yuri stopped him. She cleared and smiled, "It's fine, Minsoo didn't mean it." She looked at Minsoo and he couldn't quite make out what her eyes were trying to say to her.

He scoffed and went around the two going back to what he was going to do in the first place. "Why the hell is she with him?" He questioned.

Jinhee closed her locker and turned around. She was met with the sight of Yongguk and Yuri walking together. She looked down and saw their hands joined together. She shook her head. No. They couldn't possibly be a thing, could they? Not in this situation!

She marched right up to Yongguk and crossed her arms over her chest. Yuri gave her a small smile but this time she didn't return it. "Yongguk." She gritted through her teeth.

Yongguk rolled his eyes and Yuri looked at him then back at Jinhee. "Is there a problem?" She asked. Just as Jinhee was about to speak, Yongguk stopped her.

"Jinhee here just won't leave me alone. I already told her that I'm just not into her like that." Jinhee scoffed and rolled her eyes and the absurd accusations. Yongguk proudly brought their hands up, "We're together so if you could gladly leave me alone that would be fantastic." He sarcastically smiled and pulled Yuri along with him as they both walked away.

"What was that about?" Yuri asked as she stopped and yanked her hand out of Yongguk's. He smiled, "Babe look, you have nothing to worry about. Jinhee just wants to be with me but I don't wanna be with her."

Yuri squinted her eyes at him. Jinhee didn't seem like the type of girl that would throw herself at Yongguk and pester him into being with her. She wouldn't even talk to someone like Yongguk if it wasn't something really important. Yuri wasn't quite buying Yongguk's story but she knew she wouldn't get any real answers out of him.

She simply nodded her head, "Okay." She said and took his hand in hers and continued walking. Yongguk smirked successfully.