More Like Complete Psycho.

Life is Unexpected.

Sehun walked into the bathroom and waited for the two guys inside to leave. Once they left, he pulled a small tube from his pocket. He opened it and his eyes lit up at the white, powdery substance filled to the brim. He took a bit onto his pinky and sniffed it. He let out a sigh of relief and slipped it back into his pocket. He wiped his nose and left the bathroom.

When he walked out the bell signaling lunch was over rang. He walked straight to class and as always was the first one there. He sat down and waited for class to start. Yuri was one of the last ones to walk in. He smiled as soon as he saw her but his smile fell when her best friend, Inah made him a face.

"Yah, why are you so mean?" Yuri whispered as they sat down. "Me? Mean?" Inah said in a shocked voice and the two started laughing. "Well why is that freak smiling at you like that? How creepy!" She shuddered.

Yuri chuckled and rolled her eyes, "He's not a freak okay. Actually, he's really nice." The lesson soon started as the teacher walked in.

Minsoo arrived to class, late as always. The teacher rolled her eyes and rubbed her temples, "You're coming from lunch detention LATE for being LATE." The class started to snicker and Minsoo simply smirked as he took his seat. "Lunch detention, again." Minsoo nodded his head, all he hoped for was that Yuri somehow had lunch detention tomorrow as well.

Once again, Yongguk was the first person to turn in his work. Sujin sunk into her seat as she wasn't even half way done with hers. She looked over and her neighbor hadn't even started which made her self esteem soar just a bit. "It's okay, you're still smart. Not as smart as me but, smart." Yongguk whispered as he passed by.

Sujin scoffed and finished up her work. "Stupid Bang Yongguk, I'll show you!" She yelled in her head as she was on a roll with the questions her teacher had assigned from the latest science assignment.

Yongguk thought back to the event that happened earlier and smiled. That smile soon faded as he was overcome with anger, angry at himself. "Bang Yongguk, how could you do that?! She looked so frightened!" He scolded himself and shook his head. He let it get to him and now Yuri was scared of him. He had to do something to win her heart.

The period ended so they had a ten minute break. Yongguk quickly jumped up from his seat and walked to Yuri's class. When he walked in he saw her getting up and she sat next to Sehun. Sehun's eyes widened when he saw her, "W-What are you doing?" He asked.

Yuri simply giggled. "I just wanna talk." She said. Seeing her being so friendly with another guy, especially Oh Sehun made Yongguk's blood boil to the point of no return. He stomped towards them and yanked Sehun up by his collar. "Yongguk!" Yuri yelled. Yongguk could see the fear in Sehun's eyes which snapped him back into reality. He slowly let go and cleared his throat.

He looked at Yuri who also had eyes full of fear. He grabbed onto her wrist and dragged her out of the room. "Yongguk, let go!" He turned around and she put her back against the wall. He slammed his hand next to her head, "Yuri, I'm sorry I don't know what came over me. I just like you so much and-"

"Yongguk, I don't know what's going on with you, you've never been this way towards me." She said in a low voice.

Yongguk sighed, "I just, I don't know. For some reason, all of a sudden, I just want you so bad. Like really bad. Seeing you smiling like that just made me angry because I want you to smile at me like that.

Yuri nodded her head, "Show me that we can make something work okay? And I'll think about it." Yongguk nodded and smiled. Yuri hugged him and headed back to class, her heart still racing from being frightened by Yongguk's actions. 

"Hey Sehun, I'm so sorry about that." She said. Sehun nodded his head, "Is Yongguk your boyfriend?" He asked. Yuri laughed and shook her head. "No, he's not." Sehun smiled and Yuri returned to her seat.


Couldn't resist updating :p
Next chapter will have more Jinhee and Minsoo!
What do you guys prefer, me addressing C.A.P as Minsoo or C.A.P?