Unlikely Conversations.

Life is Unexpected.

The school day was over but not for Minsoo, he had to help the janitors clean as a punishment for constantly being late. He was walking out of the restroom after changing into a white tank top and some jeans. He stopped when he heard crying and he walked into the classroom where it was coming from.

He scoffed when he saw Jinhee sitting at a desk with her face in her palms as she bawled her eyes out. "What are you doing?" Minsoo asked with a raised brow. She looked up and gasped, quickly wiping the eye liner stained tears from her face. "Nothing." She said as she grabbed her backpack.

Minsoo stopped her just as she was about to leave. "Tell me." He said with a straight face.

"Why? So you could call me a freak?" She scoffed. Minsoo smirked, "Even if you are a freak, doesn't mean I shouldn't treat you like a human being."

Jinhee couldn't help but smile and laugh. "I haven't told anyone." She said. Just as she was about to speak, the principal walked in looking mad.

"Bang Minsoo! We've been looking for you everywhere! Hurry up and get to work!"

Minsoo looked at Jinhee and shrugged his shoulders as he let out a sigh. Jinhee laughed, "You're not as bad as I thought." 

 

Yuri walked to her brother, Seungho's car. She smiled at him as she got in. She saw him looking out the window so she turned back. "Yongguk, hey!" Her brother yelled. Her eyes widened even more when Yongguk replied back and walked their way, "Oh hyung!" Hyung?!

"Y-You two know each other?" She asked and they both nodded. "Seungho hyung and I go way back." He grinned and pinched her cheeks.

"What's the relationship between you two?" Seungho asked as he wiggled his brows. Yuri scoffed and Yongguk reached down and put his arm around her, "Friends. Good friends."

Jinhee walked out of the school and stopped when she saw Yongguk with his arm around Yuri. She cleared and made her way towards him. "Yongguk, we needa talk." Jinhee and Yuri exchanged a small smile.

"Not now." Yongguk said. "No, yes! It can't wait any longer!" Jinhee yelled. Yongguk sighed and said his goodbyes to Yuri and her brother. 

They walked to a bench and sat. "What?" He asked. "You're going to act like nothing happened?!" Jinhee yelled. He rolled his eyes, "It was nothing. I do it all the time."

"Well that was my first time!" Jinhee yelled with tears in her eyes. Yongguk looked un-phased. "Like I said, I do it all the time. You know how many girls' ity's I've taken?" He stood up to leave.

"I'm not finished!" She yelled. "Well I am. If you're going to sit here and and moan about how I took your ity just leave it. Your words mean nothing to me and neither do you."

 

Yuri was looking out of the window when she spotted Sehun walking. "Stop!" Seungho quickly braked and Yuri ran out of the car. "Sehun!" He turned around and his eyes widened. 

"Y-Yuri, hi." She smiled at him, "Need a ride?" She asked.

Sehun looked behind her to see her brother wave at him. "No Yuri, it's fine, you don't have to." He gave her a small smile. She wasn't taking no for an answer so she pulled him, opened the door and pushed him into the back seat.

Sehun didn't want her to see where he lived so he told them to drop him off in a corner that was actually about 4 blocks away from his house. "Thanks for the ride." He said and Yuri waved at him.

"So, who was that?" Seungho asked with a smirk. Yuri punched his arm, "Shut up! That's Oh Sehun, he's in my class." Seungho laughed, "Well, he looks just like your type."

Indeed, Sehun was just her type. He had light ashy brown hair with short side swept bangs, he was thin but was well built, and his face was just downright gorgeous. Yuri bit down on her lip just thinking about him and smiled.

 


I wrote this in class but it's wayyyy longer!o.o
LOL, So I split it into two parts. :)