Just A Bit Psycho.

Life is Unexpected.

Minsoo walked into the lunch detention room and his lip curled up into a smirk seeing the only other person there, Jo Yuri. He clicked his tongue and took a seat right next to her. The teacher eyed the two, "Can I trust you alone?" He asked. 

Yuri leaned over the table and propped her hand under her chin, "Of course you can Mr. Choi." She gave him a flirty smile and he stood up and left the room. She leaned back into her seat and looked at Minsoo. She scoffed and reached down and for her Lilly Pulitzer lunch box.

She opened it and pulled out 3 pink containers, each a different size. She took the lid off the larger one revealing a well made salad. Minsoo raised his brow, "Fancy." He said in a teasing manner. Yuri rolled her eyes as she began eating, "You're not gonna eat?" She asked.

Minsoo shook his head, "Not hungry." Yuri nodded as she reached for her pink tumbler filled with ice cold water. She placed it next to her arm so when she reached for her fork, she knocked it over, right onto Minsoo.

They both yelled and Minsoo stood up trying to bear the ice cold water that was now seeping through his shirt and piercing his skin. "I am so sorry!" Yuri handed him a napkin and he threw it to the ground.

What he did next made Yuri quickly turn the other way. She bit down on her lip as she felt her face going red. Her eyes were wide as she tried controlling her breathing. Minsoo had taken off his shirt. He smirked and laughed, "What's the matter princess? I'm sure you've seen plenty of shirtless guys."

Yuri turned around and glared at him, she was no longer flushed by his toned arms and abs. "Excuse me? What the hell is that supposed to mean?" She interrupted him just as he was about to speak. "Are you saying I'm some kind of ?"

Minsoo scoffed as he was taken aback my Yuri's sudden anger. "Well you are the prettiest girl in school, lots of guys are after you." Yuri was going to tell him off some more when he smirked. "Wait a minute, are you a perhaps?"

Her eyes widened, "What?! No!" She sighed in anger and packed her things before exiting the room. She bumped into someone in the hall way and let out a yelp. She looked up and saw Yongguk, "Oh, hey you." 

Yongguk smiled, "Just the girl I wanted to see." Yuri laughed, "Oh really? And why is that?"

All of a sudden he slipped his hand into hers. She tried pulling away but he only tightened his grip. He gave her a gummy smile, "Oh c'mon, we like each other."

Yuri furrowed her brows, "Yongguk I don't-" He put his hand over and pinned her to the nearest locker. Her scream was muffled and her eyes became watery.

He didn't lose that smile of his. "We're both popular and good looking, we're perfect for each other." Yuri shut her eyes when he leaned in and kissed her forehead. He walked away and she ran to the bathroom.

As Yongguk was walking down the hall, Jinhee was walking towards him. She stopped in front of him and slapped him straight across the face, hard. "Yah! What the hell!?" Yongguk yelled but she simply scoffed and walked away.

Yuri shook her head and wiped her tears as she looked into the mirror. She let out a deep breath and walked out of the restroom. She dropped her lunch box and just as she was about to bend down, someone beat her to it. Once he came back up, she saw his face. 

For some reason, a smile spread across her face. "Thank you." She said. Oh Sehun smiled back, "You're welcome." He noticed that she had been crying.

He bit down on his lip and tilted his head to the right, "What's wrong?" He asked. 

Yuri shook her head, "Nothing, don't worry." It was quiet for a bit. "Well, I'll see you in class." She waved and walked off. Sehun leaned against the wall as he watched her walk away. He let out a sigh and ruffled his hair.


We are finally into the actual drama. :p
What do you guys think about Yongguk? :o
Btdubs, I'm watching Playful Kiss on Netflix. :D
This is the 6th time I've seen it .___. Haha, it's my fave!
And, Kim Hyunjoong is my 3rd ultimate bias.