Bang Minsoo.

Life is Unexpected.

He wore that smirk all the time, the smirk that made girls go crazy over him. Many tried their best to keep their distance from him because he was a so called bad boy but they just couldn't resist. Who could resist a guy like Bang Minsoo? He oozed appeal.

He wasn't rich and he wasn't poor. His family lived well. He had a younger brother and an older sister who he cherished. Despite being a bad boy, he had a soft spot for certain things especially his family. Just like pretty much everyone, his family had a secret.

Minsoo had a nickname that pretty much everyone called him, C.A.P. It didn't stand for anything or mean anything, he just liked it better than Minsoo.

Being a ladies man, he could get anyone he wanted expect one girl. She was older and I guess you could say she was out of his league since they didn't hangout with the same crowd. C.A.P was well known and had lots of friends but he wasn't necessarily popular.

Last year when he was a freshman, he ran into this girl. She was the most beautiful person he had ever seen and since then he wanted her. There's been many occasions where he's tried talking to her but she just isn't interested.

"You're not my type." She would say each time as she walked away from him.

Not her type? But he was so good looking! Maybe she just didn't like his attitude... Maybe looks weren't everything to her. C.A.P always scoffed and laughed when he would think that. Of course looks were everything to this girl, just look at who she is. She was going to get with him if it's the last thing he'd do.

C.A.P walked in late to class making the teacher roll her eyes and students snicker. This was an everything routine for him and the teacher had it with him. Mrs. Gong, the 50 something year old chemistry teacher, shut her eyes tight as C.A.P took his seat with a smirk plastered on his face.

"I've had enough with you being late Mr. Bang. You have lunch detention." She said.

C.A.P laughed, "That's fine with me. But by the looks of it, I'll be in there everyday because there's no way you could get me to come early."

A loud scoff was heard followed by a bang. Mok Jinhee turned around after slamming her palms onto her desk. She glared at C.A.P and he raised his brows at her. "Can I help you?" He asked.

"Can you just shut up so we can get the lesson over with." She said through gritted teeth.

C.A.P looked at his friend who sat next to him and the two laughed. "Someone's in a bad mood or are you just on your period?" The whole class started laughing. "What does everyone call you again? Oh yeah, freak."

Jinhee felt her eyes water. Why had she been so emotional lately? The slightest thing made her mad or sad. She rolled her eyes and turned to the front and held her tears in. 

C.A.P and his friend high-fived each other and just laughed at her. The teacher crossed her arms over her chest, "Are you done now?" C.A.P gave her two thumbs up and she continued with the lesson.


And that's the last character introduction chapter, time to start this story for real! :D