You Can't Stop Him.

Life is Unexpected.

Yongguk had walked into class late as usual. Sujin rolled her eyes, "Mr. Kim, do you think it's right for the guy ranked number one out of the whole senior class to be walking in late everyday?"

Yongguk looked at her and scoffed, "Mr. Kim, don't you think it's pathetic to show your jealousy because you're not ranked number one?" He clicked his tongue and everyone laughed.

Mr. Kim couldn't help but snicker. "Settle down. Yongguk, stop being late for class please and Sujin stop trying to get him into trouble." He gave both of them a smile and started his lesson. 

In the other senior class where Sehun and Yuri were, they were going to start on a project. "Okay class, get into pairs of two please."

Yuri stood up leaving her best friend to find another partner. "Sehun, do you want to be partners?" Sehun looked up slowly and his eyes widened.

He couldn't believe Yuri was asking him to be partners with her. She gave him a smile and he nodded his head, "Okay." She sat down next to him.

About twenty minutes into discussing what they were going to do, Sehun cleared his throat. "Yuri can I ask you something completely off topic?" Yuri put down the paper in her hands and nodded her head. "You and Yongguk are dating?" Sehun asked. 

Yuri looked down, "Uhm, yeah, it's- it's complicated." She said. She laughed trying to change the topic, "So, you should come over to my house. You could come with me afterschool and then we could plan some more since this period's ending in a couple of minutes."

Sehun going over to her house? "Uh yeah, okay." He said as his voice cracked making Yuri laugh. "Okay then partner." She tapped his nose with her finger and the both of them laughed.

Seeing her eye smile when she laughed made Sehun's heart skip a beat. He bit down on his lip and looked down as he laughed. The thing he didn't know was that Yuri admired his eye smile as well.

In the sophomore class where Minsoo and Jinhee were, it was completely quiet as everyone worked on their assignment. Minsoo of course was asleep. Jinhee began getting a headache. She gripped onto the edge of the desk and pulled herself up.

"Miss, may I go to the restroom?" She asked as she stood up. Just as she was about to exit the room, she fainted making everyone stand up from the chairs alarmed. The teacher sent a student to get the school's nurse.

Jinhee woke up a couple of minutes later and she saw she was in the nurses' office. She sighed and brought herself up. The nurse walked in, "How are you feeling?" She asked.

"Weak." Jinhee replied as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Have you been eating well?" The nurse asked as she took a seat next to Jinhee. Jinhee slowly nodded her head, she was obviously lying.

Jinhee hadn't been eating because she was scared of gaining weight which would only make her pregnancy visable. She hadn't told her parents or anyone but Yongguk. Since Yongguk wanted nothing to do with her, she didn't want anyone to find out anytime soon.

"Well, just rest for a bit then I'll send you to class once you feel better." The nurse said and walked out. Jinhee plopped back down onto the bed and groaned.

 

Yuri walked out of class to go to the restroom and she was picked up and spun around making her scream. She turned around and saw Yongguk laughing. "Sorry to scare you." He instantly brought his lips to hers and started sloppily kissing her. "Mmm!" She groaned and pushed him away. "Calm down." She said.

Yongguk scoffed. "Yuri." He grabbed the sides of her hips and brought her body to his. "When am I going to be able to have you?" He asked seductively. Yuri's eyes widened and once again she pushed him away.

"We just started dating!" She yelled and Yongguk pinned her against the wall. His eyes became dark which scared Yuri. She gulped. "Y-Yongguk. I'm just not ready yet." 

"Whatever. If you're not going to give me what I want, I'll find someone who will." He turned around and Yuri grabbed onto his wrist. "So what, you're breaking up with me?" Her voice sounding a little to eager.

He turned around and gave her a smile and the side of her cheek. "No sweetie, I would never." Yuri's jaw slightly dropped, "Wait so you're telling me you're going to sleep with other girls while you're in a relationship with me?" Yongguk simply nodded his head and kissed her forehead.

"See you later, baby." He said and walked back to class. Yuri stood there and she let out a scoff. She turned around and there was Minsoo. He furrowed his brows, "You're going to let him treat you like that?" He asked.

Yuri cleared and crossed her arms over her chest. "What did you hear?" She asked. "Everything. And I saw everything too." Minsoo said. He shook his head, "Don't let him treat you like that if not I'm going to have to do something about it."

"Yeah? And what exactly are you going to do Minsoo huh? Tell him to break up with me because you can treat me better?" Yuri bitterly laughed, "It doesn't work that way Minsoo." She bumped into him as she walked away.


Woo, I updated! This chapter's pretty long but yeah. I hope you can see where the Yongguk/Yuri relationship is going.

Okay guys so I'm almost at 1,000 Total Subscribers holy cow. I wrote a blog post and all that so I'd appreciate it if you guys go check that out. I have something for you to comment about. I'm letting you guys pick who you want the main character to be in my next fic so please go read that post and comment there! :) http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/487430