I Did Do That.

Life is Unexpected.

Jinhee sat by herself in the hallway as she ate her lunch. All she wanted was to be alone even though she clearly needed someone by her side. She was miserable at this point. Being three months pregnant and not having the baby's father in the picture took it's toll on her. It's not like she loved Yongguk but she would appreciate if he at least cared a little after what he did to her.

"Hey you freak." She looked up and Minsoo took a seat next to her. She gave him a small smile. "Aren't you supposed to like punch me and curse me out and tell me to leave you alone?" He raised a brow.

Jinhee laughed and shook her head. "Is it weird to say that I'm glad you're here?" Minsoo slowly nodded his head and then started laughing, "It is weird, really weird. What's going on with you?" 

Finally, someone could see that she wasn't okay. "I'm just going through things, y'know?" Minsoo studied her facial expressions trying to figure out just what it was that was wrong.

"Well, you know you can tell me. I can tell you need someone to talk to and I'm here." Jinhee narrowed her eyes at him, "You know Minsoo, you're actually a really nice person."

He threw his hands up in defense, "Woah there, don't go that far." They both laughed. "So, what's bugging you?"

Jinhee bit down on her lip, "You can't tell anyone." Minsoo stuck out his pinky, "I promise." She smiled and nodded her head.

"You're the second person I'm telling this to. The first person I told, he doesn't care, not at all. In fact, he wants nothing to do with me or my problem." Minsoo nodded his head, signaling her to go on. "About three months ago, I did something. I did something I shouldn't have done with someone I shouldn't have done it with."

Catching on, Minsoo's eyes slightly widened and he cleared his throat. "Now, I'm- I'm pregnant." At this point, Minsoo had no idea what to say. He had nothing to say. He grabbed Jinhee's hand and gave it a tight squeeze and he gave her a comforting look. 

"The dad, is he the first person you told?" Jinhee nodded her head as tears slid down her cheeks. Minsoo hugged her. "It's okay Jinhee, I can tell you that things are going to be okay. Me and you may not get along but I'll be that person who's there for you when you need me."

Jinhee laughed and smiled as she pulled away from him. "Thank you." She said and he returned the smile. They heard the sound of heels clicking against the hard wood floor and they both looked up to see Yuri walking passed them. 

Jinhee saw the way Minsoo looked at her. She smiled, "Go talk to her." Minsoo's eyes widened, "W-What?" Jinhee chuckled, "You like her, don't you?" Minsoo gawked and she pushed him up.

He caught up to Yuri and was now walking by her side. "Hey Yuri." She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. "What Minsoo?"

"Would it kill you to be a little nicer to me?" He asked. Yuri couldn't help but aww over the cuteness he displayed. She laughed, "I'm sorry." She clicked her tongue and continued walking.

"So, how's your day been?" Minsoo asked. Yuri smiled, "It's been alright. I've been thinking about a lot of things. And how has your day been?"

The fact that he was having a normal conversation with Jo Yuri, made his heart beat faster and faster. "It's been chill I guess. But, now that I'm talking to you, it's a lot better." 

Yuri laughed and playfully shoved him, "You're so cheesy!" Her eyes widened when Yongguk appeared right in front of her. Minsoo's face hardened up as he looked at the way Yongguk looked angrily at Yuri. He roughly took her hand in his and glared at Minsoo. He smirked and pulled Yuri away with him.

"What are you doing?!" She pulled her hand out of his. He creepily ran his hands through her hair making her shudder. She looked over his shoulder to see Sehun with the same girl she had seen him with before. Yongguk snapped his head back to see what she was looking at.

He scoffed and turned back to her. He slapped her. Yuri's eyes widened as she held onto her cheek which now stung with pain. "D-Did you just slap me?" Sehun and Sujin turned as they heard the slap. Sehun's eyes widened when he saw Yongguk and Yuri grabbing onto her cheek in pain.

He shook his head and Sujin tried holding him back. "No, Sehun, leave them alone." He ran towards Yongguk and pushed him surprising Yuri. "Sehun, no." She said in a low voice. 

Yongguk turned back and by now he was fuming. He got in Sehun's face and laughed, "Did you really just do that?" He asked and Sehun held his ground. Sehun was just as mad as Yongguk and it showed. "I did." He said through gritted teeth. "Did you slap her?" He asked and Yongguk smirked, "I did."

With that, Sehun sent the hardest punch right to Yongguk's face making him fall to the ground. Yuri grabbed Sehun's hand and the two started running. "Yah!!" Yongguk screamed as he picked himself up from the ground. He punched the locker several times in frustration and yelled.