She Has A Boyfriend.

Life is Unexpected.

Yuri was writing down all the information they needed for their presentation on their project while Sehun stared at her as he twirled a pencil in his hand. Her perfect, flaw free, milky skin, those orange stained lips that were just the right amount of plumpness, those long eyelashes that fluttered over her light brown eyes that he always seemed to get lost in.

Yuri looked up at him and raised her brows. Sehun sent the pencil flying half way across the room and he cleared his throat. He gave her an awkward smile and she crossed her arms over her chest. "Are you just going to stare at me or are you going to work?"

Sehun looked down like a little kid who had just gotten in trouble by his mother and Yuri thought it was the most adorable thing ever. She laughed and caressed his cheek startling him. "It's okay." She said and went back to doing her work. Sehun couldn't handle it anymore, he continued to stare in order to get her to look up at him again.

"Sehun-" As soon as she looked up, he kissed her. Yuri's eyes widened and Sehun quickly pulled away. "I- I'm sorry Yuri." They looked into each other's eyes for a moment before Yuri kissed him back, shocking him. Their bodies crashed against each other and Yuri situated herself on his lap. 

It was the perfect moment, for the both of them. That is until Yuri's phone started ringing. She pulled away from Sehun and cleared . She stood up and walked to her bedside table and answered her phone. "Hello?" It was Yongguk.

"Just called to tell you good night." He said. Yuri heard a girl. "A- Are you with someone?" She asked. Yongguk simply laughed, "I told you what I was going to be doing. Good night babe." He ended the call and Yuri's eyes swelled up with tears.

Sehun eyed her and quickly stood up. He hugged her and she cried into his chest. "What happened?" He asked and she shook her head. "I'm too embarrassed to tell you. You'd think I'm so stupid."

"No. I would never think you're stupid. Who was it?" Yuri looked up at him, "It was Yongguk." Sehun's heart stopped. Oh right, Yuri's boyfriend. 

"Oh. What did he say?" Sehun asked. Yuri walked to her door and opened it, "I'm sorry Sehun but it's late. You should get going." 

Sehun nodded his head and let out a sigh. As he walked by her, he stopped and wiped her tears away and kissed her forehead. "Good night Yuri." 

Yuri bitterly laughed, "Why are you such an amazing guy?" She asked. Sehun's eyes widened slightly and he rubbed the back of his neck. "I- Uhm. I'm not." He said.

"Good night Sehun." With that, he left Yuri's house. He walked home since he only lived 2 blocks away, something Yuri didn't know. No one knew where he lived because he didn't want to give it away. His life. His real life. His home, the place where he lived. If people knew he lived in some big house, they'd treat him differently and he didn't want that.

When Sehun walked up the steps to his front porch, his eyes widened. "W- What are you doing here?" He asked. Sujin stood up and looked at him. "I- I need to escape from reality." 

Sehun laughed, "You want to get high?" Sujin nodded her head. "I'll be right back." Sehun went in and came back a couple of minutes later. "It's ." He gave her a small plastic bag filled with it and a small spoon. "You snort it." He turned around to go back in and Sujin stopped him.

"I want to get high, with you." She said in a low voice. Sehun cocked his head to the right, "Uhm, okay. Let's go to the park." The two walked and when they arrived, sat down behind one of the benches. 

Sujin opened the bag and grabbed the small spoon Sehun had given her and scoped some of it into it. "I just snort it?" She asked and Sehun took the bag from her and nodded his head. She covered her left nostril and sniffed it through her right. She shook her head violently. "Ah, it hurts!" She yelled and Sehun chuckled. "You'll get used to it." He took the spoon from her and did the same with ease. 

It kicked in quickly, and the two were far from reality. They were laying on the grass laughing non-stop. Sujin rolled over and rested her head on Sehun's chest. She looked up at him and kissed him. Sehun quickly pulled away from her. "Woah. What are you doing?" He sat up and so did she.

"I'm sorry." She said. Sehun sighed, "Sujin, you're a great girl, I'm sure of it but I like someone." Sujin bitterly laughed, "You like Yuri." She looked at him through glassy eyes.

"H- How- What?" Sehun was all flustered and she rolled her eyes. "I see the way you look at her Sehun. She's with Yongguk, just remember that." Sujin stood up and started walking away.