Kisses Here and There!

Life is Unexpected.

"Don't get scared." He whispered into her ear. Yuri turned back and smacked him. "Bang Minsoo! I hate you!" He laughed as she pushed him away.

"Who did you think it was?" He asked. Yuri cleared , "Yongguk." She said in a low voice.

Minsoo noticed the worried-ness in her tone and her eyes. "What's wrong if it would've been him?" Yuri shook her head.

"I need to get back to my run." She was about to turn when he caught onto her wrist. She looked him in the eyes with confusion.

"What-" He interrupted her by putting his lips on hers. Yuri's eyes widened. She didn't know what to think. She pushed him away. "Why did you do that?" She asked.

"Because you're that one girl I can't have." He said as he took her hand but she jerked it away.

She scoffed and tears formed in her eyes through anger. "Just because I won't put out you think you can mess with my feelings? Go to hell." She walked away before he could reply.

Minsoo was left dumbfounded. What had just happened? He sighed and ruffled his hair in frustration. Surely Yuri hated him now.

 

Walking down the hall, Jinhee's only mission was to find one person: Bang Yongguk. Once she spotted him, she speed walked towards him. "Yongguk!" He rolled his eyes, "What do you want this time?" He asked.

"We need to talk." She said. "About what? We already discussed this." He started walking away from her. She grabbed onto his arm and he tried pushing her away. "What do you want?!" He yelled at her making people turn to look at them.

She sighed and dragged him with her to an empty classroom. "Yongguk, I'm-" She couldn't bring herself to say it. She shut her eyes and tried to contain her tears.

"You're what?" He asked in frustration. "Can you just spill it so I can leave? I'm tired of you coming up to me saying we need to talk. Don't you get it, it was a one night stand!"

"I'm pregnant!" She finally yelled. Yongguk froze and his jaw dropped. Jinhee's eyes were wide as she looked at him through glassy eyes. "There I told you, are you happy? Now you won't have to ever see me again." She opened the door walked out of the classroom.

Yongguk shook his head. He got her pregnant? But no, he couldn't get her pregnant. This couldn't possibly be happening to him right now. He stormed out of the room, rage filled him. He spotted Yuri and walked towards her. 

"Yuri." He said with tears in his eyes. Her eyes widened, "Yongguk, what's-" He crashed his lips against hers. She quickly pushed him away. He put both hands onto her cheeks and kissed her but this time it was softly. This time, it felt meaningful. Yuri let herself get lost in his kiss.

Once he pulled away, he breathed heavily. "Be with me." He said. Her eyes widened, "What?" She asked. "Be with me." He repeated as he looked into her eyes. She nodded her head slowly and he pulled her into a hug. She was in deep thought. Was she doing this out of pity or because she actually had feelings for him?