Mok Jinhee.

Life is Unexpected.

"Freak." "Emo." "Weirdo." Were just a couple of names Jinhee heard thrown her way. She didn't care what people thought about her or called her, she would just scoff and laugh it off.

She was her own person and she wasn't going to change for anybody. She enjoyed layering on her dark, black eyeliner and wearing dark, edgy clothes so if that made her a freak, then so be it.

Her parents were happily married and she had an older sister who attended the same school. The thing is, her sister is one of the popular, pretty girls in school. They're not rich but they're not poor. Most of the family's money however, does go to her sister because she has to keep her image.

Jinhee couldn't stand her sister. All they did was fight about how stuck up she was. Jinhee hated all the popular people at school and the fact that she was living with one just made her view them as even worse people.

Her sister, Minhee, always accused Jinhee of simply being jealous because she was the popular, pretty one. Jinhee would never want to be popular because that would just make her another superficial monster like the rest of them.

She didn't fit it at school, not at all. But that was the least of her priorities. Just because of the vibe she gave off, people thought she was some drug using girl who was nothing but trouble. They were far from right.

Jinhee was actually one of the nicest people you could ever meet but due to her being labeled as someone mean, she was often mean to people who were popular and stuck up.

Her and her friends enjoyed laughing at the popular people and making fun of them. How materialistic they were, how much they cared about their looks and all that stupid stuff. With their rich parents and their trust funds.

Jinhee truly enjoyed life but there was one major problem she was currently facing and it was going to be with her for the rest of her life. Just where did she go wrong?

Her sister's friends thought it would be fun to invite Jinhee to a big party and embarrass her somehow. Minhee thought it was the perfect plan. She was finally going to get her sister to crack and she'd see her break down once she was humiliated.

Jinhee ended up going just to get her sister off of her back. How bad could it be after all? Turns out it was bad, extremely bad because now she can't take it back.

As Jinhee walked down the hall, she gave off a different vibe than she usually did. She seemed weak and fragile. It seemed as she was protecting herself from something and someone. People took notice and just called her names like usual but only this time, Jinhee didn't respond back.

She ran to the girls' bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. Her eyes became watery and she started bawling. Black tears slid down her cheeks. Jinhee was a mess and she would die if anyone saw her like this. The door opened revealing Jo Yuri with her phone in hand.

Yuri looked up and made a face of disgust, "You look terrible." She said. The thing was, she didn't say it in a teasing, hateful way. No, she said it in a helpful way. She walked into one of the stalls and bunched up some toilet paper and handed it to Jinhee.

Jinhee cautiously took it and wiped away the mess that was on her face. She sniffled. "Thanks." She said in a low voice.

Yuri not taking her eyes off of her phone as she stood in front of the mirror laughed, "No problem." She looked at Jinhee and gave her a smirk and then fixed her hair quickly before walking out. 


So this chapter was a little different, it actually had a small scenario in it. Hope you liked it! Make sure to comment. :)