Bang Yongguk.

Life is Unexpected.

He had always been the guy who was devoted to sports. Since the young age of three, his dad taught him how to start playing basketball. By the time he was five, he was apart of almost every sport team.

He was extremely smart but he didn't like people to know. After all, aren't jocks not supposed to care about school work? Yongguk would get embarrassed when he'd make the highest grades in class.

He grew up in Incheon and was known by everyone in town. He was the best athlete they had. His parents started going through a rough time when he was 10 years old and they ended up getting a divorce. His dad was his everything, he's the one who made him into the person he is today.

Yongguk began rebelling and hanging out with the wrong people. His mom married a man who would just feed off of her money and Yongguk hated it, but his mom loved him. His mom was a well known fashion designer and she would make lots of money so they lived well.

The man she married was a deadbeat who couldn't get a job. He didn't like the fact that Yongguk's life revolved around sports and even went as far as trying to get him kicked off the football team. 

Yongguk had enough of his so called "step-father" so he told his mom that he was going to move to Seoul and live on his own. His mom said if he did, she wouldn't support him financially. She gave him enough money to keep him settled until he got a job of his own.

Once Yongguk got to Seoul, he moved into a one bedroom apartment and looked for jobs. On his first day of school, everyone was intrigued by him. He had a unique look to him that made people wonder about him. His vibe was mysterious only making people go up and talk to him.

He soon made lots of friends and tried out for several of the sports teams and making them. The school had lots of great athletes so he was no longer number one and he hated it. Girls would practically throw themselves at him and it got to his head. He became cocky and slept around.

When he became number one of his class, people were shocked. He didn't look like the type that was smart. He didn't even care if he was number one or the last person in rank but it just came naturally to him.

Yongguk was perfect in everyone's eyes and he liked it that way. He was far from perfect. There was a big problem about Yongguk that he didn't want anyone to know about or see. He had a major issue and he hoped for it not to come out.

Jo Yuri, the gorgeous, popular girl, was always brought up to Yongguk in conversations. People would tell him that they should date because they would make the perfect couple. Yongguk would scoff every time. He didn't believe in "the perfect couple." Especially after his parents split.

When he finally saw this Jo Yuri for himself, he had to admit that she was perfect. Not a single flaw was visible on her. Yongguk wasn't the type for relationships but he thought, why not? He wasn't going to treat her any different than all of side girls and he made that clear to her.