Jo Yuri.

Life is Unexpected.

The sound of an alarm echoed through out the room. Yuri fluttered her eyes opened and let out a sigh. Another day of school, just perfect. She leaned over and reached for the tiny remote control that rested on her nightstand and pressed one of the buttons. Her curtains opened and the light shone into the room.

She leaped off of her queen sized bed full of expensive pillows and put on her pink slippers. Yawning, she made her way to her bathroom that was lined with even more pink. Pink wallpaper, pink rugs, pink bathroom supplies, pink everything. It was a bit of an understatement to just say she liked pink. No, she adored it.

After her shower, she brushed her teeth and dried her hair. She looked into the mirror and pursed her lips together. "I'm thinking soft waves." She said and walked back into her room to find her hair stylist. "Good morning Yuna." She said and hugged the lady who was older than her by 7 years.

"Good morning beautiful." Yuna replied. Yuri had known Yuna ever since she was 4 years old. Yuna had always done her hair for her so she had to always keep her around. "What do you want today?"

"I would love some soft waves." Yuri said as she leaned back into her vanity chair. Yuna started doing her hair and there was a knock on the door. "Come in!"

In came Yuri's make up artist, Claudia. Claudia was a mixed Korean, her mother being Australian. "Good morning Ms. Jo. How would you like me to do your make up this morning?"

"I would like natural. With a pop of color on the lips."

As Yuri had her hair and make up did, downstairs her own personal chef was cooking her breakfast. Every morning Yuri had oatmeal with strawberries, bananas, and peanut butter with a side of low fat milk.

Once her hair and make up was finished, Yuri stood up from her chair and walked into her huge closet. It was perfectly organized with a big jewelry chest, everything color coded and separated by seasons, and her shoes lined up on shelves. Yuri's style was something everyone loved and they envied her for having expensive clothes that they only dreamed of owning.

Since it was still pretty cool outside, Yuri picked out a cream colored over sized sweater with floral pattern all over it, some high waisted shorts and tights to go under. Once she was dressed, she tucked in her sweater and picked out some combat boots that would go perfectly with the outfit. Choosing some pearl earrings and a cute bracelet, she made her way downstairs with her school bag.

She sat down at the counter and began eating her breakfast. "Good morning sis." Her brother, Seungho ruffled her hair. 

"Yah!" Yuri yelled in frustration. "Don't touch my hair gosh!" Seungho laughed as he picked up a bagel and went to the door to put on his shoes. 

"Do you need a ride to school?" He asked. Yuri nodded her head as she continued eating. "Well, let's go!" She hopped off the chair and put her shoes on before going outside to her brother's car. "Hey, did dad come home last night?" He asked.

Yuri felt her heart drop and she got a weird feeling in her stomach. "Uh, n-no he didn't." She said stuttering. Her brother could see the uncomfortable ness in her face and could hear it in her tone.

Yuri lived in a mansion with her older brother Seungho, and her parents. Her parents marriage was nothing as it seemed. People saw them as the happiest couple but behind closed doors, it was nothing like that. The Jo family was perceived as the perfect family but they didn't see what really happened in that house.

"We're here." He said and Yuri kissed his cheek and got out of the car.

She took a deep breath and walked in through the front doors to have almost everyone greet her, compliment her on her outfit, and tell her how beautiful she looked. She loved being admired by everyone but it wasn't as important as she made it seem.

"Yuri!" She turned to see her best friend, Inah. They hugged each other and started walking down the halls. "So, what are we doing this weekend?" She asked.

"I don't know. What should we do?" Yuri asked.

"We should throw a party!" Inah said with a smile on her face and the two walked to class to begin planning. "Ah!" Inah let out a shriek when she saw someone sitting on one of the desks in the dark. She reached for the lights and the boy lifted his head and looked at them through sleepy eyes. "You freak, you scared me!"

The boy said nothing but bowed his head as he placed it back down. Yuri looked at Inah then back at the boy and shook her head. "That was kind of mean you know." She said as she sat down.

"Ugh whatever. That's what he is, a freak." 

The boy wasn't asleep, he heard everything Inah had said and he shut his eyes just to escape reality.


The first chapter, done! So I'm starting off by doing a chapter on everyone so you guys can kind of get to know where they come from, how they are. You won't exactly know their real problems but it's a start. :) Can you guess who's next?