CH 6: Did You Know I'm Lucky?

Damn It Mr.Cho *PAUSED*

A week had passed since Nini and Kyuhyun had found their mutual attachment to each other. It was much more than just teacher and student. It was that between a man and a woman, regardless of the age different, and regardless of the rules they were bending.  Nini said she rather bend than break the rules and Kyuhyun could not agree more. They were sneaky about their budding relationship. Nini would meet him in his office hours before class to spend time with him or snatch a few kisses and Kyuhyun returned the favoured morning visits by taking her out of the city for dinner and nights on the town.

Nini grinned as she woke up to have her face snuggled up against a head of chestnut locks, the slight waves tickling her nose. Her lips pulled into a gentle smile as she leaned to kiss his shoulder tenderly. They didn’t ‘sleep’ with one another like the proverbial meaning of sleeping together now meant, instead they just curled up in the same bed, enjoying each other’s embrace.

To Skye’s distaste it also meant Changmin knocking on her door at 2am with a blanket and pillow and a pout on his face.

“Changmin… again?” Skye groaned her face almost sympathetic.

“I know… it’s the third time this week, I don’t like the couch either believe me” Changmin sighed heavily, strolling into her house when she gave him birth to walk in.

“I’m going to start breaking springs on my couch so you won’t be tempted to sleep on my couch’ Skye moaned and retreated to her room, shuffling under her blankets. Changmin watch her disappear into her room. He wanted to follow her, maybe snatch a sliver of the bed and enjoy the warmth of another body beside him. No. Changmin stop thinking like that, you’re lucky she doesn’t kick your .

Apart from Changmin’s wise mind, he found himself tracing Skye’s step and sliding into her room. Her pale face was lit by the moon and the bed looked more than spacious and comfortable. With a healthy long drawn out stretch Changmin crept to the other side of the bed, easily hoisting himself into her bed. His height was an advantage to slip into the bed without making too much noise. Skye was resting soundly and didn’t stir as Changmin shifted his weight. He let out a heavy sigh and closed his eyes relaxing into the soft mattress and absorbing the warmth the small blonde girl was providing.

 

Nini chuckled noticing Changmin’s close amiss in the room from him scavenging last minute for a change of clothes. He probably ventured off to Skye’s like he had done for the last two nights Nini had stayed over at his and Kyuhyun’s apartment.

“Cho Kyuhyun…” Nini whispered, her lips brushing against the shell of his ear. Kyuhyun shivered against her breathe and his face scrunched up as he let out a yawn.

“Kyuhyun-ah” Nini let his name roll of her tongue this time and allowed a chaste peck to be placed on his cheek.

“mmm” Kyuhyun hummed as he listened to her soft voice speak his name.

“Kyuhyun, Changmin is missing again” She chuckled slightly, wrapping her arms tighter around his waist. His hands found her, enclosing them in his. Kyuhyun twisted to face Nin and kissed her forehead quickly, shocking Nini. Her face was flushed in shock as he smiled, not moving his forehead from hers.

“Good, that means it’s just us” Kyuhyun chuckled deeply; his scratchy morning voice stoked something in Nini that cause her muscles to tense up. She leaned into him, hovering her lips over his, her breathe trailing over his tender and puffy lips.

“Kyuhyun-ah?” Nini breathed seductively causing the hair on the back of Kyuhyun’s neck to stand up straight.

“mhm” He murmered and looked her in the eyes, the dark chocolate brown melting her.

“What is that supposed to mean BYUNTAE!” Nini snapped smacking Kyuhyun violently, but her giggles twirled in the air. Kyuhyun was shocked and scattered from the bed, tangling himself up in bed sheet.”YAH! I just meant we could be alone! Yah!!!!” Kyuhyun shouted in defense and pushed himself backwards like a like cat trying to desperately avoid being sprayed by water. Nini’s laugh grew, she picked up a pillow and leapt from the bed attacking him with swift hits of the feather pillow.

“Since when did it become attack Kyuhyun day?” Kyuhyun griped as the pillow swept the side of his head again.

“Just showing you who is the boss” Nini smiled angelically, letting the pillow fall to the side and cupping his face planting her lips firmly to his. Kyuhyun tensed up but relaxed when the kiss grew strong, his lips moving in time with hers.

“Why does someone have to be the boss?” Kyuhyun pouted separating the kiss. His eyes looked up at Nini innocently.

“Because Mr. Cho you can be unruly in the classroom, someone has to put you back in place” Nini joked around and sauntered off to his kitchen to put on the kettle. Kyuhyun simply rolled his eyes and lifted himself from the floor to follow her into the kitchen. I’m not that unruly. Kyuhyun continued to pout as Nini prepared the tea cups.

“Oh Kyuhyun-ah, take that pout off your face” Nini chuckled. She was surprised how comfortable she had become with Kyuhyun already, but their connection still needed to grow. She didn’t know much about his life in Korea, or his family. She only knew he was a teacher who came to teach in Canada and that they had a very strong connection.

“Well…you have to make me.” Suddenly it clicked in Kyuhyun’s head and he smiled devishly at Nini. With fueled curiosity, Nini slid his mug to him with steaming tea and leaned over waiting for him to tell her how. Noticing Nini wouldn’t ask how unless he told her himself Kyuhyun divulged Nini’s curiousity.

“I will stop pouting if you go on a date with me” Nini started laughing and had to use the counter to hold herself up until she realized Kyuhyun’s face remained like stone.

“Kyu, don’t you think asking me on a date is kind of unneeded since we are… dating?” Kyuhyun’s facial expression changed slightly as his heart eased at the endearing nickname she had called him. Nini had been so formal and called him Mr. Cho or Kyuhyun, which could be a mouth full of a name at times. Her shortening his name not only made him feel closer to her but, he felt the affection in her tone.

“Yes, but I didn’t say where” Kyuhyun smirked playfully, his eyelashes batting innocently not breaking eye contact with the petite Vietnamese girl on the other side of the counter.

“Okay, where are we going then?” Nini crossed her arms over her chest, trying to figure out the master plan of the game he was playing.

“ah, ah, ah… it’s not that easy, you have to agree and then see where we are going when we get there” Kyuhyun chuckled quietly under his breath.  Nini huffed and took another sip from her cup. She acted all flustered and upset that Kyuhyun was playing hard to get even though she knew she would go anywhere we wanted to go, because at the end of the day she wanted to know him more.

“well?” Kyuhyun smiled, and leaned over to tilt her chin towards him.

“Okay, I agree” Nini smiled and Kyuhyun pecked her chin sweetly before backing away and stripping himself of his dirty shirt. Nini almost choked on her tea as he tugged the linen over his head effortlessly to show off his milky back. It was only his but it stirred desires in Nini that would need to be suppressed for a long time. Do not think such things Nini, you barely know him. But she really couldn’t stop herself from letting her eyes feast upon the casually stripping Cho Kyuhyun who finally left to unclothe himself in the bathroom.

“mmmhhhmmm” Nini shook her head. Following in his lead, she tugged on her floral printed sundress and brown braided belt. Fixing her hair into a half pony tail Nini was ready to go for the day. Talk about not being high maintaince.

While Nini was fixing her skirt Kyuhyun snuck up behind her and slipped his hands around her waist.  Nini looked down to see the long intertwined fingers with a faint smile. To think that a couple weeks ago Mr. Cho Kyuhyun seemed to be the unimaginable and out of reach, now he was a fingers length away. She leaned back against his chest and let out a heavy sigh.

“Did you know I am really lucky?” Nini tilted her head up to make eye contact with the much taller Mr. Cho.

“Really? How so?” He smiled feeding her impish ways.

“Because I get to go on a date with Mr. Cho” Nini giggled sweetly. This playful side of her hadn’t been shown to boys very often, but something about Kyuhyun brought out this girly side in her.

“I wouldn’t call yourself lucky yet” Kyuhyun chuckled and kissed her forehead knowing their date plans for this evening. Intertwining her fingers with his and walked towards the door.

“Kyu, we still need to find Changmin and at least tell him the apartment is empty” Nini snickered as Kyuhyun anxiously tugged her out the door.

“I know that’s why I rushing, I want to spend the most time with you, not stalking down my friend” Kyuhyun smirked in his signature grin that made Nini’s knees weak. The pair skipped down the stairs and in the most gentlemen like manner Kyuhyun opened the passanger side door escorting Nini into the car. The simple gestures that Kyuhyun did still had a special effect on Nini, sending a rosy blush to her cheeks.

*                              *                               *

Skye stretched in bed, looking at her bed side clock reading 11:15 in the morning. It was surely one of the best sleeps she had in a long time and Poor Chnagmin was stuck on her horribly uncomfortable couch. A pang of guilt struck Skye but she rolled over, hoping to doze off again before Changmin annoyingly woke her up. Probably demanding breakfast or something along those lines. Shifting to roll over Skye found her nose touching Changmin’s.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED!?” Skye exclaimed, her loud shrill voice startling Changmin awake.

“YAH! Why are you-“ Changmin’s words were rushed from his throat as the air escaped him, toppling from the bed and landing firmly on the ground. Skye peered over the edge to see the tangled up Asian man.

“WHAT WAS THAT FOR YOU CRAZY !” Changmin shouted, his voice laced with anger.

“I’m the crazy ? You snuck into my bed, don’t you call me crazy!!!” Skye hissed her eyes narrowing at Changmin.

“It’s a hell of a lot more comfortable than your couch until you know you shoved to the ground!” Changmin balled his fist in the comforter that he dragged down with him.

“Skye?” Nini’s voice entered the house following and click of her front door. Both of their faces fell flat and their heart stopped beating with the room now silent.

“YOU DIDN’T EVEN LOCK THE ING DOOR! And you accuse me of sneaking into your bed” Changmin’s voice boomed into her small confined room, his voice sharper with every word.

“Yes, what the hell does locking my door have anything to do wi-“ Skye swallowed her words as Changmin lifted himself up, fluidly scooping up her face and masking , his lips molding to hers. He needed to stop having the urge to kiss her when she yelled at him. He wasn’t sure if he wanted to kiss her all the time or just to shut her the hell up.

Skye’s hand lifted up to smack the back of his head, breaking the kiss before Nini and Kyuhyun walked into her room. Nini’s eyes darted back and forth between Changmin and Skye’s face. Changmin looked like he saw a ghost and Skye’s was cherry red, her long hair knotted and messy, not just from you’re your average night’s sleep.

“Well then…what did we interrupt?” Nini chortled, raising an accusing eyebrow at the two of them.

“Me kicking his ” Skye responded without hesitation.

“Looks like kissing would be a more appropriate term” Kyuhyun spoke up, looking at the bruising on Skye’s upper lip from the harsh meeting of her and Changmin’s lips.

“I swear to god Changmin… if I have one bruise on my face I will make sure you never walk again” Skye growled under her breathe shoot a death glare at the Asian boy still stunned and cross legged on the floor in a heap of blankets.

“So I was right” Kyuhyun folding her arms over his chest with a sly smirk plastered to his face.

Skye rolled her eyes and bit her lip feeling the tender skin realizing the confession she made. That ing hurt too, her finger tips traced her puffy lip and her eyes shifted to lay on Changmin. He didn’t need to ask what would happen when the happy couple left… he was dead.

“Yup I’m right” Kyuhyun’s smirk grew larger and Nini couldn’t help but watching the gleam in his eyes grow as he embarrassed not only his friend but hers. She withheld a giggle. He always had to prove a point in the most awkward of scenarios.

Damn it Mr. Cho. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WOW! It took me so long to update! I'm so sorry but here is a Mr. Cho update!

I'm for once really happy with how this chapter played out and once again some funny Changmin x Skye moments.

KYUNI is finally going somewhere. the next chapter will be half ty/fluff so please anticipate the next update and enjoy!

~Love Authornim Skye