CH 4: Is It Monday Yet?

Damn It Mr.Cho *PAUSED*

 

Nini rubbed her eyes, eyelashes still sticking together. She fisted balls of the comforter she was cuddled under. Gaining consciousness she looked around the stark white room with vibrant red sheets. This was not her room… She shook her head recollecting the night before. She remembered Mr.Cho…. Kyuhyun and a lot of alcohol and...Oh god.  Nini scrambled to sit upright, her eyes darting all over his room.  Her heart was pounding in . Had she slept with him, no he wouldn’t take advantage of her. Would he? What did she even know about him? She knew he was too perfect, so maybe he was a ert.

“You’re awake” Kyuhyun strolled into the room with two mugs steaming. He was dressed in a cream sweater and baggy track pants. His chestnut hair was ruffled and perfectly imperfect.  Instead of greeting him warmly Nini nearly pounced off the bed startled.

“You! What am I doing here?!” She screeched and for the first time Nini started to curse at him in mumbled Vietnamese.

“Yah! I don’t understand?” Kyuhyun walked over to her, kneeling and cupping her flustered face. “I brought you back her for some food and casual drinks because you said the bar was too crowded. You were far too drunk to go home and you fell asleep on my couch so I moved you to my bed. Weren’t you more comfortable?” Kyuhyun blinked, his eyes lashes fluttering.

“Oh.” Nini’s face shot rosy red and she nervously nibbled her lip. Now she felt like an idiot, of course he wouldn’t use her for . He was after all…Perfect. Mr. Cho Kyuhyun, the most perfect man alive.

“Did you think I… I would have slept with you?” Kyuhyun’s face went a pale as a sheet coming to the realization that NIni was freaking out over being in his bed. How impulsive of her to think lowly of him.

“I would never defile you!” Kyuhyun stammered, crossing his arms over his broad chest with a huff. Who does she think she is?

Oh now he wouldn’t sleep with me. Nini groaned mentally clenching her jaw. It’s not like I’m not pretty… He doesn’t need to be so upfront about it.

“I…I mean it’s not to say I wouldn’t sleep with you, I just wouldn’t without you consent? Ugh” Kyuhyun planted his face into the blankets. Nini could feel the blush blossoming on her cheeks as he spoke, rustling his face further into the sheets. Now all she wanted was the streaming mug he had managed to set gingerly on the bedside table before

“So…is that tea?” Her voice perked up in a sweet tone. Kyuhyun propped his head up in his palm from the pillow. He couldn’t stop looking at her, even though she asked a question his mind was blank. Why am I so attracted to you? You’re my student.

“Mr.Cho?” The formality jerked him back to reality.

“I’m begging you, please don’t call me Mr.Cho outside of the college…Please” Kyuhyun huffed reaching over to grab the freshly made tea. “I’m really a wine drinker but after the night you had, I thought tea would be better” He smirked placing his own mug to his lips and swallowing the sweet green tea.

“Wine? In the morning?” Nini raised her eyebrow in amusement. Maybe he was an alcoholic. Kyuhyun just chuckled at her remark, continuing to nurse his tea.

“They drink early in Europe, why not here too?” Kyuhyun’s boyish giggle was infectious; she couldn’t help but laugh with him.

“You’ve been to Europe?” Nini awaited an answer before some rude knocking interrupted her.

“Yah CHO KYUHYUN! Let me in!”Nini thought the voice was familiar but had no reason why.

“Please Mr.Cho, he is driving me crazy!” That voice she knew, but why was Skye banging her fist against his door early in the morning with a somewhat familiar sounding voice. Kyuhyun’s chuckling was now quite loud as he strode towards the door. Swinging it open in came tumbling a tall asian man and Skye who stormed in.

“I wondered where Changmin went last night, have fun?” Kyuhyun walked back over to Nini, plunking himself into the mattress.

“Oh yeah sleeping on a couch in lovely” Changmin groaned, picking himself off the floor.

“He snores horribly too, I hope you enjoyed yourself since I was abandoned with your friend here” Skye jabbed a finger at Changmin who towered over her.

“You’re just jealous you couldn’t fit on the couch with me” Changmin stuck his tongue on teasingly.

“You wish” Skye hissed shoving him sideways.

“Cute couple” Nini teased, her eyes squinting into half moons. Skye sent her a heart stopping glare as if to say ‘you better have made last night worth it’. Which she didn’t, instead she came home with Kyuhyun drunk and passed out in his bed, leaving him to the floor.

It was an awkward silence for a couple minutes. Skye rubbed the back of her neck not knowing what to do. Changmin looked down at her, knowing that they both should have let them rest longer, but the longer those two spent together the more they wanted to kill each other.

“I should probably get going…” Nini lifted herself off the bed and Kyuhyun looked at her with a lingering glance. Please don’t. He wanted to reach out and tug her back down but he wasn’t yet ready to show how much he craved her company. Not yet.

“I’ll see you on Monday?” Kyuhyun smiled, his white teeth peeking out from behind his pink lips.

“See you Monday” Nini smiled, trailing after Skye out of the apartment.

Damn it Mr.Cho, Is it Monday yet?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

THIS IS THE TIEST WORST CHAPTER I HAVE EVER WROTE. I hope that my thoughts will develop better cause I have ideas for this story I just need a base. So bare with me and if you have suggestions and comment please elt me know!!! 

Anyways Saranghaeyo!

~Authornim Skye