CH 28: Confusion

Damn It Mr.Cho *PAUSED*

 

WARNING: !! Minor !!

 

 

 

 

CH 28: Confusion


She wanted him. If she didn’t she wouldn’t be in South Korea, thousands of miles away from home, family and friends if she didn’t.

Nini kept scrubbing the counter in a small circle, her facial expression stiff as a marble statue and her brain entirely unresponsive to everything around her.

She wanted Cho Kyuhyun with all of her being which is what made the dream she had that much worst. Her stomach churned from the guilt she felt building up as she recalled her reaction waking up facing Kyuhyun instead of Suho.

She shouldn’t think of Suho that way.

It was just a dream….but she was happy in it. Things were easy.

She also hated to admit to anyone that she was worried when she hadn’t heard from him in days. Had she become dependant on him?

She knew she was a terrible girlfriend. Well atleast that’s how she felt, dreaming and worrying about another man while she sleeps with another.

 

“Nini”

 

Why didn’t Suho tell her where he was going?

Thailand…

THAILAND.

To find himself?

 

“Nini….”

 

She shouldn’t be offended but somehow she felt like it was her fault. Somewhere deep down she thought Suho had feelings for her that had developed past the point of friendship and she had kissed him but… he never confessed so, he’s alright. Right?

But her subconscious kept waving the idea around in her mind that he left Korea to distance himself from her.

And here she was hating herself because another man left because of her while she needed to put everything she had of herself into her relationship with Kyuhyun. It was Kyuhyun that she loved.

 

Right?

 

“Nini Nguyen!”

 

.

 

“Sorry, what did you say?” Jongdae was inches away from her face, looking at her quizzically.

“What goes on in that pretty little head” Jongdae poked the top of Nini’s head only to have his hand slapped away.

“I’m sorry, I was just thinking.”

“What on earth happened in the couple hours from when I called till when you clocked in?” It was barely a question, it was more of an observation on Jongdae’s part and he didn’t expect any sort of answer but he was one to let the other know that their behaviour didn’t go unnoticed.

 

Nini let his comment slide and continued cleaning the rest of the counter space diligently, her mind left to wander.

 

She happened to remember Kyuhyun saying him and Changmin were looking into a new business venture but what sort of business could either of those two manage together?

 

The bell above the cafe door chimed and Nini looked up as she usually did to see what type of customer walked in only to meet eyes with a man with a boyish face, sultry eyes and side parted black hair. He was well dressed too and judging by his watch the suit he wore was top of the line.

 

Nini looked away again and moved to check the cold table to see if all ingredients were prepped early this morning. To her amazement everything was finely chopped. Kyungsoo always cut the cold dishes well but this was definitely done at a slower rate.

 

“Hey Nini,”

“Who cut the cold prep?” Nini looked up at Jongdae with one eyebrow raised.

“Minseok,” there was a soft blush that coated Jongdae’s face as he said it.

“He did it early this morning because he, well he wanted me to sleep but he was...frustrated so-”

“You know what, spare me storytime. What’s up?”

“Oh, yeah” Jongdae rubbed the back of his head, still flustered thinking about his own story.

“That customer, over there asked for your presence. He offered a $100.00 tip for your company and lunch.” Did Jongdae seriously just sell her off.

“besides you haven’t had break… please do me the favor, he is just a lonely rich guy with a good looking face” The slight pout Jongdae wore persuaded Nini enough to take the break.

“Which one?”

Jongdae’s finger pointed over to the man she met eyes with when he walked through the door and suddenly she felt very intimidated to have accepted Jongdae’s favor. The man was also sitting in Suho’s booth. What luck.

 

She brushed herself off and strolled over to the man who had a cheesy grin on his face as she approached.

“Hello there,” He greeted her first and signaled for Nini to sit.

“Hi…”

“You looked awfully tired, I thought you would like to join me for lunch, i’ll pay of course.” The man grinned, his eyes crinkling till they were no longer visible.

“You don’t know me so why are you asking me to eat lunch? with you?”

He’s facial expression seemed a bit offended by Nini’s question but he quickly gained composure.

“Well I was alone for lunch and you looked like you needed a pick me up, so we both gain something. You get a break and food and I get some company, even if it’s bought.” He smiled honestly, no shame showing even though he admitted to buying company.

“Well then, thank you.”

“The name is Byun Baekhyun.”

“Well Mr.Byun-”

“Just Baekhyun”

“Do you make a habit of interrupting people as well as paying for their company?” Baekhyun was taken aback but realized she had a fair point and thrived over the fight in her eyes. She really should be working for a company like the one he works for rather than being wait staff in a small cafe. Though Baekhyun had to admit, the interior of the cafe was splendid and held itself to a high standard of clientele such as CEO Jang from Solixar Co. Of course it was hearing of the clientele that prompted him to step through the doors and meet with his boss here.

 

“I’m Nini Nguyen.”

“Vietnamese, you can tell. Your cheekbone structure is not like Korean women, its sharp and elegant.” Baekhyun’s fingertips reach over to brush along the top of Nini’s cheek.

“T-thank you?” The skin where his finger tips brushed felt seered.

“You’re welcome.” He took a sip of water before Jongdae strolled over to their table.

“Are you ready to order?” Jongdae winked at Nini out of encouragement.

 

“Ah yes, can I have the special...and,”

“I’ll have the special as well Jongdae, please.” Nini nodded and Jongdae slipped away without another word.

 

“is he your boyfriend?”

“What?” Nini swallowed the water in that she nearly spit over the small man across from her.

“the waiter.”

“No...no, he’s a friends close friend and well my friend too and my boss, but never my boyfriend.”

“Ah, well it’s a shame he is good looking but I’m relieved he isn’t competition.”

Nini looked at Baekhyun in awe. The only crack in his cocky and cool demeanor was his boyish smile that made his eyes disappear. He clearly had more money than personality, and didn’t have to work to hard to get up the corporate ladder.

“I’m not single though…”

“Oh?” He seemed genuinely shocked which kind of rubbed Nini the wrong way. What was he the only one who could find her pretty or desirable?

“Yes,”

“Well he is lucky,”

“So am I.”

“So he treats you well I guess,”

“Yes” You would stand your ground and protect Kyuhyun to this stranger even if his opinion meant nothing.

“He should propose.”

What is this guy on?

“A pretty girl like you...psh, a guy may want to scoop up and steal you from under his nose.” Baekhyun chuckled and tapped Nini’s nose lightly.

“And you are one of those guys?”

“Yes,” He grinned wide. No shame, no shame at all. Which Nini was torn between admiring him for the brutal honesty or wanting to slap his bratty face.

The buzzing of Baekhyun’s phone broke the silence as he looked at the lit up screen. He smiled apologetically.

“I’m going to have to take this, hold on.” He lifted the phone to his ear and the trace of his smile was no where to be seen as the frivolous rich kid transformed into a serious business man.

“Yes Sir”

“I know Sir,”

“Their stocks a beginning to strengthen again, seems like their CEO has found the gumption to work again.”

“I’m looking into it Sir.”

“Yes.” there was a momentary pause when Baekhyun looked a bit scared and it was only over a phone. Nini couldn’t imagine how intimidating meetings with Baekhyun’s boss must be in person.

“Yes.” Baekhyun pulled the phone away from his cheek and disconnected his call. He shuffled in his sit adjusting his dress pants and fixing his jacket.

Jongdae came over with their order once it was safe to do so.

“let’s eat.”

Nini nodded not wanting to rattle the stranger over a phone call that had clearly rattled him.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

Nini looked at her phone as she left the cafe from finishing her shift. It was still midday so she had time to kill. Kyuhyun said he would be home for dinner but at the thought of facing him again she seemed to lose her appetite. This was ridiculous and she needed to sort it out or at least vent to someone.

 

To: Skye (aka Ahjumma)

 

I’m coming over, I need to talk to someone.

 

There no emoticon, just a straight message. If Skye thought it was urgent then she wouldn’t talk her way out of listening to Nini, though she normally always did listen, if Dongwoo was home she wouldn’t cough up any ‘alone’ time they have.

 

Nini crossed the road with the crowd before looking back to her phone. Wow, maybe Skye was alone and Dongwoo did go to work.

 

From: Kyu~ <3

Baby~ I miss you, Changmin and I have been waiting for an hour for our appointment. I want to be home with you.

 

Nini smiled at her phone before typing a quick response. Telling him to be patient and he would see her soon enough, other people needed to see her too. She chuckled and slide the phone back into her pocket before entering the large and luxurious condoplex.  

 

Nini’s feet tapped across the light marble floor, walking straight to the pair of black elevators outlined in a gold trim. Only Skye would have her saved by an elusive bachelor and CEO of South Korea’s leading company of all natural pharmaceuticals.  She pressed the button signalling the elevator to come back down. Skye was going to kill her when she walked in a said ‘ I don’t know what to do, It’s my time of the month and I love Kyu but I feel guilty and I dreamt of Suho’ instead of having a legit problem like ‘ I’m pregnant’.

For some reason Nini felt like Skye would accept her being pregnant easier than her not giving Kyuhyun the love he needed after she chased him to South Korea.

The elevator ride was faster than Nini wished, now finding the words she wanted to say swell up in .

 

She won’t kill you. Maybe she has some good advice.

Nini braced herself and rapped her knuckles on the wooden door.

 

Her knuckles connected with the wooden door three times before the hallway was silenced. She fiddled with her thumbs and listened closer to any movement coming closer to the door.

Nini waited a few minutes before pulling out her phone and sending a quick text to tell Skye she was outside her door.

 

It was 4 o‘clock in the afternoon, there was no way she was sleeping and she was positive Skye wasn’t working at the company yet with the design team, so she should be home.

 

She waited a couple more minutes before knocking again.

 

Maybe she fell asleep on the couch. Nini herself did it daily, but then again, Skye never napped or it was a very rare happening.

She slide down beside the condo door and looked at her phone. Her message was unread.

 

Not now Skye, I have stuff to get off my chest.

 

Nini huffed and closed her eyes, banging her head against the wall.

Suho. Kyuhyun. Suho...Kyuhyun…

This wasn’t supposed to be remotely difficult. You can miss someone and be worried for them and still be intimate with your boyfriend and not feel guilty, at least normal people could.

Nini groaned, rubbing her temples in rough circles.

“I hate men.”

“I’m going to take offense to that,”

Nini’s eyes shot wide open as a lower male voice spoke from above her. She scrambled to her feet and stayed pinned to the wall as the man shoved his hands deep in his pockets, one of his eyes brows raising out of amusement.

“I’m sorry, I was thinking out loud.”

What she wanted to ask was who the hell was this guy? but who was she to even ask when she was camping outside of a CEO’s condo, waiting for her friend nonetheless, but still she didn’t want to step on toes.

He cocked his head and shifted his weight to on leg.

“How long have you been stuck out here.”

“About…” She checked her phone quickly and stunned herself. “a half hour.”

“Typical” The man rolled his eyes.

“You one of Skye’s friends?”

“Uh yeah I-”

“Well come on. I have a spare key.” The man walked to the door, retrieving a key from his pocket.

“Who are you?”

“Hoya,”

“Uh huh, which is?” Nini popped her hip. staring at the back of the blonde man’s head.

“I’m Dongwoo’s assistant, best friend and personal , guess you're joining me today. Is your friend adventurous with or something because the amount of times I have had to drag his out of this place since he met her is mind boggling.”

Nini’s jaw dropped at his words but she mentally giggled at his assumptions. Oh wouldn’t Skye like to hear that one.

Hoya wiggled the key in the door and opened it, the lock was loud so it gave Skye and Dongwoo some sort of warning and Hoya proceeded with caution.

“I enjoy ing them, mostly cause Skye is fun to tease but neither of us need to be blinded.” He grinned back at Nini.

“I agree with you about teasing her.” Nini followed him into the condo, completly blown away by the interior.

It was only momentary since the duo ended up face to face with a robe covered and red cheeked Skye.

“DONGWOO WHY DOES HE STILL HAVE A SPARE KEY!?!

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

Skye sat, her legs stretched across the long modern couch with a sketchbook in hand. She tapped the pencil on the page, cocking her head from side to side and gnawing on her lower lip inquisitively.

Something just doesn’t look right.

She sighed, scribbling a few more lines down on the design. The logo design for Solixar’s newest brand of lip balm had her stressed out. She shouldn’t have even suggested it in front of Hoya because he jumped on board with her idea before Dongwoo could even second guess it. For years Solixar Co. had been marketing vitamins and natural ointment for injuries but Skye had suggested a cosmetic line filled with natural moisturizers, lips balms and powders. Within 48 hours 70% of the research lab was directed into making these new products a reality. The board thought it was genius and investors stocks rose to the highest it had been in over a year.

Dongwoo was essatic and wanted to give Skye the joy in branding her idea by being in charge of the new product packaging.

So here she was, back to basics, sketching in her beaten up sketchbook. She was a combination of nervous and proud of herself but most of all she wanted to make Dongwoo proud. He told her daily he loved her but she wanted to do this for him just as much as herself.

 

Skye didn’t realized how calm and focused the white noise of drilling water in the bathroom made her until it ceased. She didn’t removed her eyes from the sheet as she lost track of her artist path in the midst of drawing. She closed her eyes with a heavy blink and shook her head, ruffling her short blonde hair.

She let out a huff and tossed the sketchbook onto the table, pouting slightly.

 

“What a cute sight to see,” Dongwoo walked out into the main room, a towel around his wait and his bare chest still glistening with beads of water as he rubbed his wet hair.

“This,” Skye circle her face with her finger. “is not cute.” She sighed, trying her hardest to not look at him for longer than necessary. He had a meeting to get to on time, which was a good reason for him to not be standing in front of her with a towel clinging to his hips.

 

Dongwoo smirked and tossed the small hair towel to the countertop before walking towards her swiftly.

“You shouldn’t lie, you do look cute, especially while pouting.” Dongwoo leaned down to pressed his lips to hers, catching her upper lip with his own and snatching her chin with his hand. She loosened into his kiss and practically felt her body roll up to meet him as she stretched to lift herself from the couch to deepen the closed mouth kiss. He her cheek and hummed against her lips.

Skye desperately need more contact with his lips and reached for his hips to hoist herself off the couch more, but one slight movement from him cause her hand to hook on the towel and their kiss broke as the towel cascaded to his feet, leaving him bared to her.

 

“Jagiya…” He chuckled and shifted one knee between hers so he was half kneeling on the couch.

“mmm?” Skye hummed as her eyes trailed up and down his taught exposed muscles.

“You really should get dressed for the day.” He whispered, his hands gliding under his white t-shirt she stole and up her abdomen to slip it off her body. Her skin contacting the cool leather as the fabric left her body and was tossed haphazardly to the side. Her bare were met by his warm palms that encased them, his thumb brushing over her tender peaks.

“I think there is someone else who needs to get dressed for the day, other than me.” Skye let out breathlessly as Dongwoo’s lips attached to the pulse point of her neck. His tongue swirling in a figure 8.

“We can help each other.” he broke the kiss to answer her but continued his assault without missing a beat. His hands left her to trail down to her hips and behind her to pull on her waistband of her shorts, cupping her cheeks as he removed them while lifting her from the couch. He dropped the shorts behind the couch and shifted himself down her body. A kiss for each leaving Skye breathless. His tongue trailing down her abdomen and swirling at her navel, tightening her muscles. His teeth tempted her by biting her pantie line, bringing the elastic up and letting go till it snapped back on her skin.

“I don’t think I need to change those.” She managed before he gasped, his mouth enveloping her over her underwear. His tongue laying flat to her core, dragging up deliciously slow before flicking at her most sensitive spot. He kissed her between her legs again, a bit rougher the time while her hands palmed her inner thighs and placed them over his shoulders. He felt her heels dig into his shoulder blades as the tip of his tongue in circles, rubbing the lace against her pulsing . He retreated from the appex between her thighs with sated eyes.

“Now you have to.” He his lips and bent over to kiss her, his hand rubbing where his mouth once was.

 

The lock of their door clicked loudly and they broke their kiss.  Skye stood immediately looking flustered at Dongwoo.  

“… hide… hide!”

Dongwoo looked around and back to Skye.

“It’s kind of hard to hide with minimalist furniture.”

“That is not the only thing hard.” Skye tried to not look at him below his waist but her eyes couldn't be tamed from trailing over his body.He looked at her wide eyed and she shoved him off to the bedroom, grabbing her silk house coat off the back of the bathroom door and tossing it over her shoulders, tying it at her waist quickly. She rushed back to the doorway only to come face to face with Hoya and Nini.

““DONGWOO WHY DOES HE STILL HAVE A SPARE KEY!?!”

 

Nini suppressed a chuckle as she examined her friend. Her short blonde hair was sticking out in every direction possible and she cheeks were crimson red. She had her ankles hooked but her hands firmly on her hips as she stared down Hoya who shook the key in his hand proudly.

“If I didn’t he would never get to work.” Hoya stated matter-of-factly.

Skye rolled her eyes obviously agreeing.

Hoya looked Skye up and down before raising his eyebrows to say “I know what you did” and it was apparent Skye wasn’t new to this look.

“I had nothing to do with this” She shook her head at Hoya and waved Nini in.

 

“Were you out there long?”

“About half an hour…”

“. Sorry I guess I didn’t hear you knocking.” Skye attempted to pat down her wild hair as she sat at the dining room table.

“Or your phone.” Nini eyed the smart phone sitting face up on the coffee table.

“You texted too… wow. I was really stuck in my sketching then. Sorry.” Skye shook her head and tightened the rope around her waist.

“What’s up?”

“It’s Kyuhyun…”

“Oh?”

“...and Suho.”

“Ohhhh.”

“No no, not like that.”

“Uhhh huh…” Skye looked at her unconvinced by her words and backtracking. She probably should have started out more specific.

“I had a dream about Suho, and I woke up feeling guilty because, I was sleeping next to Kyu but dreaming of another man, and Suho went to Thailand and I didn’t know so now I’m worried about him and what if it’s because of me? It doesn’t make sense but what if…. and Kyuhyun was making advances in the shower this morning and I declined him and it’s not that I don’t want to, but it’s that time of the month and…”

“breathe” Skye motioned for her to inhale and mimicked her.

“Man, you are in trouble.”

“Shut up Hoya,”

“Just sayin’” Skye rolled her eyes again at Hoya and looked back to Nini.

 

“Well I can’t make you not feel guilty or worried but I’m sure Su-Junmyeon-”

“This guy has two names?” Hoya leaned against the counter biting into an apple.

Both of them looked at him with daggers in their eyes.

“What?”

anyhow ~ Junmyeon is probably fine and for Kyuhyun and your monthly gift, it’s week.”

Nini’s hand almost slipped from under her chin as the words left Skye’s lips. She looked at her to see if she was just joking but there was no thread of sarcasm in Skye’s eyes.

Dongwoo emerged from the bedroom fixing the cuffs of his dress shirt.

“Just make sure he eats pineapple” Dongwoo chuckles.

Hoya snorted and burst out laughing almost choking on a piece of apple.

“Why…” Nini asked innocently.

Skye snickered and covers from laughing out loud.

“Cause it will make him taste better,” Dongwoo smiled at Nini and laughed loudly as he passed by her, her face frozen in a state of shock.

 

“Can we go now? You are an hour late for a meeting with possible interns.” Hoya ushered Dongwoo out the door.

“Bye Jagi~” He called behind him as Hoay shoved him out the door.

“Nice meeting you Nini” Hoya called behind him as the door slammed shut.

 

Nini buried her hands deep into her hair and sank into the table. Skye patted her head softly.

“I am no help,”

“I don’t think anyone will be,”

“Minus the pineapple tip, he had a good point”

“Why ARE you in a house coat?” NIni retorted changing the subject.

“That is besides the point.” Skye responded flustered all over again, giving Nini a good and well needed laugh.

“I hate that man, but hell do I ever love him.” Skye sighed, slumping into the chair.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

“Thank you” Nini bowed taking the 3 bags full of take out from the delivery man. She inhaled the aromas as she places the bags on the counter and begin to unpack all the contents. She neatly separated the items and walked them over to the table, and set it for both her an Kyuhyun.

Do I have pineapple for dessert.

Why am I even taking his advice.

Why do I care.


 

A sudden knock on the door startled Nini from her thoughts and she remembered then Kyuhyun didn’t have a key to her apartment yet. She smiled placing down the container in her hand and walking to the door to let in her handsome boyfriend.

The pineapple will have to wait.

 

“Hi Nini…”

Nini’s heart sank to her stomach.

“S-s-s-uho….” She was startled, relieved, angry,  and happy all at once.

“Come in.” She stepped to the side so he could walk in.

He looked over to the set table for two and promptly his heels.

“maybe I should come another time, I don’t want to interrupt…”

“He isn’t here yet. It’s fine.” Nini tried to keep a calm voice even though she wanted to hug him and scream at him all at the same time.

“Oh.”

Nini’s phone vibrated loudly on the table causing their eyesight to break and look to the shaking device. Nini smiled weakly and walked to the phone answering it.

 

“Hey”

“Hey, uhhh Changmin and I are kind of caught up in paperwork. I won’t be home for dinner, I’m sorry i’ll be there later ok? I’ll buy you dinner tomorrow. So just order for yourself ok?”

“Ahhh, ok… see you later then.”

“I love you Nini.”

“I love you too.”

Nini set down the phone and fell into one of the chairs at the table.

Suho looked at his feet then up to her.

“What’s wrong?”

“He won’t be eating dinner with me...and I already have all the food out.” Nini sighed, blowing her bangs out of her face.

“Will you eat with me?” Suho’s eyes locked with hers.

“Sure...are you sure about that?”

“Yeah why wouldn’t I be, I want to hear about Thailand.” Suho’s face went white when he realized she knew where he had been.

“Nini I’m sorry I didn’t tell you, it was kind of unplanned.”

“It doesn’t matter.” Nini waved it off and Suho walked around the table to sit across from her.

“So how was it?” She asked inquisitively as she grabbed food, shoving a spoonful of rice into .

“It’s beautiful, it’s hot but its like a fantasy paradise. The birds are beautiful and so are the beaches. I went to a temple everyday and learned a lot about myself.” Suho spoke softly before divulging himself in some of the food that was spread across the table.

“So it was a successful trip?”

Suho nodded and swallowed the food in his mouth.

“You’d love it there.” As soon as the sentence left his mouth his eyes widened and she rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

“I mean, I think you would.” Nini smiled. Suho was still Suho.

 

It remained quiet for a couple minutes as they ate in silence, casual glances shared between them but no words until Nini broke the silence.

“So what did you find out about yourself?” Nini asked softly, unsure if it was  a touchy subject, or one she had the right to know about.

“Can we sit on the couch no need to uncomfortably talk over empty dishes.” He grinned, fidgeting in his seat. Nini nodded and stood up walking to the couch with Suho trailing behind her.

Nini curled up on the couch while Suho sat beside her facing her sideways.

“So…”

“Well I realized that no one noticed me for who I am.”

These words broke Nini’s heart. How can’t they see you, people see you Suho.

“People notice you Suho.”

“No they really don’t” Suho’s face was distressed, his forehead was riddled with wrinkles.

“My parents see who I am but, I’m their child, so of course they would. Others...they just see the money, the handsome landlord with the pretty face and wallet. That’s all Nini.” Nini watched as tears began to rim his bottom waterline.

“Suho…” She reached out and touched his hands that were folded in his lap.

“I notice you for more than that.” She watched try to see him from under his fringe that fell loosely in his face.

“I know, that’s the problem.”

 

Nini’s jaw slacked. Her lips parting and her chest feeling like someone had just crushed her under a stone pillar. She was the problem.

“I’m sorry I should go.” Suho got up from the couch and Nini remained unmoving.

“I’m sorry.” Suho closed the door behind himself as quickly as he opened it.

What the hell did I just do.

He looked up from his feet to find himself pass Kyuhyun in the hall. Kyuhyun didn’t recognize him but Suho did recognize the sound of Kyuhyun’s bag dropping in the open doorway as he found his girlfriend frozen in place on the couch.

 

“Nini?...”

That was the last Suho heard before he stepped into the stairwell and into his own mind where he could scream and regret everything he had just done and said. He should never have gone to see her in the first place, because once she opened the door all the progress he made of letting her go vanished into thin air.

 

I don’t want to love you, but I’m afraid I do.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 
BONUS: This is how I hope everyone picture Baekhyun ^_^
 
AN/
 
LOOK AN UPDATE THAT IS 5000 WORDS O M G WHY!!!!
I got a little out of hand. BUt wee Suho is back in Korea after he escaped to Thailand after New Years. Nini is suffering from post dream guilt?
Kyuhyun and Changmin are off on business ventures but let's see if anyone can read this and pick up the connections in all the different character sets.
(Baek, Dongwoo, Kyuhyun/Changmin) anyways another thing I'd like to mention is 
HAPPY 8 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO CHO KYUHYUN.
and to promote my dear friend AMY457's story "Infinite & I" especially if you enjoy Dongwoo x Skye and Nini and Skye as characters... they are also in her story so yeah, go take a read. 
 
and lastly because this is my story I will mention. HOLY S**T IS INFINITE'S COMEBACK THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING. *hypervenalates*
so for my adios, here is Mr. Jang Dongwoo hurting authornim's feels.
 
Until next update~