PROLOGUE: I Will Find You, Cho Kyuhyun

Damn It Mr.Cho *PAUSED*

 

 

Her fingers still trembled in her lap as her eyes stayed fixated on the clouds moving by briskly. She was still in shock, even after hours of flight and lack of sleep. She looked at the ticket in her lap pinched between shaking fingers. Boarding Time: 12:04am. The same time that the hands of Kyuhyun watch were frozen on. Fate. Fate was what kept her going and motivated.

From a young age we hear the idea that one great being has already written the script of our life and has planned our fate. Yet I have chosen to think differently. That we must create our own fate by the opportunities we create for ourselves in our lifetime. Moments you breathe and the seconds you take to blink all trickle down to something and I want something when I depart from this world. I want to have had Great love, Great loss and Great success. I will be remembered by the decisions I make this very minute, in this very hour, by this month within this year. I will not let someone else’s ideas confide me to believe I must sit back and let my life’s role unravel because I will unravel it for myself and read between the lines. It is I who decides my future. Though someone may shut a door, they have not locked it and I have the strength to open it again.

I will find you, Cho Kyuhyun.

I will love you,

 and I,

I won’t let go this time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Yeah there is not much nto say for this but this is kind of the dividing point before our characters step into a new portion of this story.

Enjoy.