CH 26: 2014

Damn It Mr.Cho *PAUSED*

//WARNING: !!//

 

 

CH 26: 2014


 

 

Jongdae walked out from his office and into the now very dimly lit cafe that second as a nightclub for special occasions.

“Jongin pass me another rope…”

“I don’t have another rope.”

“I counted 27 ropes of lights and I’ve only hung 25, what are you talking about not having anymore.”Kyungsoo grumbled from his uncomfortable position on the step ladder. He shook his open palm down to Jongin demanding more lights to continue his process of stringing them to the ceiling.

“I’m telling you there are none down here.” Jongin held up his hands in defeat, spinning in circles and looking for the missing two ropes of lights.

“If i come down from here and find them your liver will become tomorrow’s special.” Kyungsoo threatened only to receive a sly smirk from Jongin.

“Tomorrow’s New Year’s day, we don’t work, hence no special.” Jongin chuckled.

“I’ll keep it on ice, it will stay fresh till the day after.” Kyungsoo deadpanned.

“ahhhhhh found them.” Jongin anxiously lifted up another rope to Kyungsoo open palm.

“Smart decision.” Kyungsoo retorted and continued to hang the lights so they drapped the ceiling in evenly distributed triple loops.

Eventually the entire ceiling would be lit by tiny droplets of lights and the floor would be black, with small decorations of black marble water bowls with white lilies and floating candles. The bar was also lit by old wine bottles stuffed with christmas lights to light up the inside. It was New Year’s done in a classy way that suited Jongdae style quite well.

“Jongdae-ahhh!” Kyungsoo and Jongin’s heads turned to face the chubby cheeked man at the door.

“Hi Jongin, Kyungsoo” Minseok greeted them both and stood awkwardly at the front door waiting for his boyfriend to emerge. Jongdae has escaped the arguing between his two friends by dipping back into his office to check over the guest list for the 10th time.

“YAH! JONGDAE YOUR BOYFRIEND-” Jongin quickly choked on his tongue when Jongdae walked behind him, connecting his flat palm with the back of Jongin’s head.

“Watch your mouth Jongin.” Kyungsoo snickered from above at the youngest getting picked on.

 

“Minseokie~” Jongdae cooed, approaching his boyfriend and kissing his lips gingerly.

“The place looks stunning…” Minseok admired the decor while remaining in Jongdae grasp.

“mhm...it does.” Jongdae tried to soak up the compliment but was too infatuated by his boyfriend to pay much sense to what he was actually saying as he sukled on Minseok’s neck.

“Kim Jongdae.”

“yes?” Jongdae snapped back to his senses and unlatched from his boyfriend’s neck to look him in the eye.

“Maybe if you stopped devouring me like I was the finest cut of Korean beef I wouldn’t have to repeat myself.” Minseok chastised. Jongdae looked at him with puppy eyes and the elder soon realized once Jongdae became comfortable with his feeling towards him, hey were right back to typical Minseok and typical Jongdae.

“I’m sorry, what were you saying.”

“I was saying, has Su-”

“Hello~” Minseok couldn’t believe Suho’s ability to always shorthand everyones sentences do to his impeccable timing.

“Oh Suho-ssi, Minseok was just asking about you.” Jongdae laughed and Suho walked over to join the couple.

“Oh?” Suho looked curiously at Minseok before addressing his business with Jongdae.

“I was just curious if you had booked the VIP table for tonight yet.” Minseok chuckled light heartedly.

“I was actually just popping by to do so.”

“Ah, can you add Dongwoo-ssi and Skye-ah to the table. They thought they wouldn't be back for New Years but it seems as though Solixir Co. has a large project revving up starting January 2nd so Dongwoo has to be present.” Minseok explained thoroughly.

“I’m actually really glad to hear they will be back, wait….they are already back then, no?”

“Just in at 3:00am. I take it they are probably sleeping till tonight.” Minseok mused. He had missed Dongwoo and he had missed Skye who had turned out to be like a little sister to him.

“So how many people are there going to be?” Jongdae looked at Suho watching him mentally list people in his head.

“Well including you two 10.” Suho smiled and handed over his card for the VIP table to be tabbed on.

“You are dining with well off people, why are you paying again?” Jongdae asked as he swiped the card through his card reader and watched the green light pop up on the display board behind the bar.

“It’s the one time of year I splurge and this year I have a whole bunch of friends. It’s worth it.” Suho grinned as he headed for the door.

“See you love birds tonight, alright?” Before Minseok or Jongdae could interject he was out the door, pulling up his hood.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

Nini tugged on the zipper that ran down the side of her body and hooked the clasp at the top for stability. The side zipper annoyed her but it was worth it not disrupting the beautiful lace back of the red dress. Nini flipped her soft black curls back over her shoulders and leaned forward to secure her fake lashes on. She had to admit she cleaned up well, especially well considering she had been in sweats all day long with her head tied up in a messy bun.

The doorbell rang and Nini shouted to let Kyuhyun in, no one else would be dropping by besides him today.

“Nini?”

“I’m in the bathroom!”

Kyuhyun fixed his suit jacket and took a seat on the couch waiting for his girlfriend. Calling Nini his girlfriend again caused his cheeks to burn. How he had missed referring to her as such.

“It’s too bad Skye and Dongwoo can’t be here.” Kyuhyun spoke up thinking over the people they were spending the last day of the year with.

“I know, but it’s understandable for her to not be and of course Dongwoo would go with her, she’s kind of his universe.” Nini replied as she strut out of the bathroom, her gold heels clicking on the the tile as she fixed an earring. Kyuhyun stood up to face her, swallowing hard in attempt to keep his jaw from not dropping.

She looked absolutely breathtaking. At that moment he swore he was the luckiest human being on earth because he had a girl with a large enough heart to take him back though he made a mistake. He had a girl who was beautiful when she woke up and when she got ready for a night out. He had a girl who understood him and made him laugh.

He had a girl who he would someday make his.

He was sure of it.

“You look...you look beautiful.” Kyuhyun composed himself. That one compliment felt heavy to him, because he wasn't just saying it because of how she looked when she stood before him, but because he saw all of her beauty to it’s full intensity. How he had ever thought of letting her slip away was unfathomable to him now.

It was true it takes losing something to realize how much you wanted it to begin with.

 

Let something go for it is never truly yours, if it comes back then you may keep it, if it doesn;t it was never yours to begin with.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

Kyuhyun opened Nini’s door and took her hand helping her step up on the curb.

“thank you.” Kyuhyun thanked their driver once more and walked with Nini arm in arm into the Cafe.

“Is Changmin coming tonight by the way, I forgot to ask earlier.” Nini looked at him expectantly.

“Ahh, no he isn’t. I guess him and Yunho are visiting the countryside coast to see the rise of the new year sun on the sea.” Kyuhyun added on simply as he pushed open the heavily tinted door.

“Too bad, I miss him.” Nini muttered as they walked into the already bustling cafe. It was outstandingly decorated.

“Jongdae really out did himself.” Kyuhyun spoke in awe of the cafe you wouldn’t be able to tell was actually a cafe to start.

“He really likes to go big or go home doesn’t he?” Nini bemused her eyes following the floating candles around the place.

 

Kyuhyun looks around and back to Nini thinking of how this cafe will always mean something to him. This is where their fates crossed paths once more for the second time.

“What are you thinking about?” Nini noticed how Kyuhyun face changed when he dove into a deep thought.

“I was just remembering how we met here, the only thing missing is Skye.” Kyuhyun began to laugh but stopped when the door swung open to reveal Skye and Dongwoo.

“Speaking of the devil…” Kyuhyun shook his head in disbelief.

 

Skye walked in on her CEO boyfriend’s arm in a long sleeves silver dress that scooped low on her back. Dongwoo wore nothing more than black dress pants and a black dress shirt rolled up to his elbows.  

Nini turned and looked at her friend shaking her head.

“I thought you were in Canada.”

“We got back this morning.” Skye responded walking over to Nini.

“Did you think you all could ring in the New Year without us?” Dongwoo added on with a cheery smile and patted Jongin on the back when he approached the two couples.

“Your seating is ready, follow me.” Jongin spoke curtly and lead them to the corner where they had once sat before.

 

Nini gasped realizing Eunhyuk, Donghae, Minseok, Jongdae and two others were already there.

“Evening.” Suho spoke up, making quick eye contact with Nini. She thought it was odd but not uncalled for since he had come back and picked up the rent but she had heard nothing from him since.

“Hello again.” Seohyun smiled at all four with a bright expression on her face.

“Hello Seohyun.” Kyuhyun greeted her back kindly, tightening his grip on Nini. Him mentally giggled to herself. Possessive as ever Mr.Cho.

“Nini,” Seohyun looked over to Nini who managed a bright smile. She felt like if she said anything nothing nice would come out.

“Skye? Dongwoo...Nini said you wouldn’t be back.” Eunhyuk piped up trying to ease the awkward greetings.

“Ah we got in this morning.” Dongwoo replied sliding over into the booth with Skye beside him.

Kyuhyun and Nini also took their seats with Kyuhyun wedging himself in between Suho and Nini.

 

“Anyone up for drinks?” Skye was quick to get the mood flowing and the table interacting because as much as she loved her boyfriend she could have stayed home with just him and talk to only him, but she didn't she came to socialize. One of the best ways to socialize is alcohol.

The group collectively agreed on drinks but couldn’t choose one what shot to do for their first round.

“Skye, how about you choose.” Jongdae silenced the group quickly giving Skye the power of choice.

“What about the one your mom got us to try at Christmas?” Dongwoo giggled childishly and Skye could only roll her eyes in response.

“Sure.” Her boyfriend was a CEO but give a shot a funny name and he couldn't hold back his girly laughter.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

You are a strong woman, there is no need to cry at night occasionally thinking of your departure. You shouldn’t feel as if your heart has stopped beating when you finally see him again nor should you wish you could rewind time for just an extra second, but on the last night of this year how could you not lament your childhood love. It was a pure love, birthed from the innocence of youth and nurtured by separation.

But Seohyun’s first love had come to an end and she disliked herself more for not seeing Kyuhyun as a bad person for what he did. He gave her the chance she so dearly desired but in the end he was still in love with Nini. He had tried to tell her kindly and comfort her in her heartbreak but she had forced him into a hasty goodbye. It was her own fault, because if she had let him have the moment he needed to take to tell her his feelings and what he wanted to say, she may have found closure.

When Jongdae told her she had a spot at the table she was taken aback and didn’t expect it whatsoever and talked herself into thinking she could handle Nini and Kyuhyun together. She was wrong, but no one would ever hear her say that out loud. She was struggling to handle them holding hands, the loving looks exchanged. She was envious. Nini seemed to have two good men fall for her, Kyuhyun was obviously head over heels in love with her, while Junmyeon was captivated by her. Seohyun often wondered if she knew this but something told her she didn’t. It was apparent by the glances Junmyeon kept taking at the couple.

 

You shouldn’t be like this. You told him it was a fair game and he has won and you are a man of your word who promised you would back away, so why does it hurt so bad. did you honestly think you would win? Did you perhaps believe that for once when you let yourself fall for a girl that she would want you back, that by some mysterious force she would fall into your arms? you are the good guy, the umbrella to shelter her from the storm and the shoulder to cry on. She will never see you as a man. You should have known you would get hurt.

Because Suho should have never listened to Jongin or Kyungsoo’s advice. Nini wouldn’t come to him once her heart had healed from Kyuhyun because he honestly believed she would have never stopped looking. That’s how pure their love was. Had their really come to an end before starting though?

Had it been that easy that he could give away his heart and get it pushed back so fast.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

“Could I get 10 stiff please,” Skye leaned against the bar counter looking out to the dance floor and patting herself on the back mentally for not chuckling lightly at the name of the shot.

“Really, you can handle that many?”

“It’s for my table…” Skye spun but quickly understood the tone that snarky response when she came face to face with Jongdae’s new bartender.

“Heya fresh meat.”

“You again.”

“I told you I would see you around, but I’m starting to wonder if your CEO boyfriend only lets you outside when dancing and drinking is involved.” The bartender who she had met only once before mused and prepared the shots diligently.

“Uh, yeah he does let me outside, whenever i want, thank you and what was your name again?”

“Kris.”

“Right, sorry it’s an easy name to remember.” Skye snickered.

“but my face isn’t, correct?” He smirked lopsidedly and gave her a flickering glance.

“Nope, it’s too annoying to forget.” Skye rolled her eyes and relaxed against the bar again.

“So fresh meat, you still making out well with your CEO or have you been playing the field?”

“Can you maybe not think so lowly of me, I’m faithful, thanks.” Skye hissed shooting the arrogant bartender a threatening glare.

“Your 10 stiff .” He slide the platter over to her and looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

“Thank you.”

“My pleasure.” Skye went to turn away with her disc before looking back at him once more.

“Every conversation I have with you just annoys me…” Skye shook her head flustered and rattled by the tall bartender and stomped her way back to the table, shots in tow.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

10

Eunhyuk laced his fingers with Donghae’s.

9

Donghae inched closer so his hand rested on Eunhyuk’s chest.

8

Minseok watched the clock tick by the last seconds of 2013.

7

Jongdae watched Minseok, waiting for their last kiss of 2013 and first of 2014.

6

Dongwoo pulled Skye by her waist to his side.

5

Skye looked around at the friendly faces and then to the friendliest one beside her.

4

Kyuhyun wrapped his hand behind Nini’s neck.

3

Seohyun looked away

2

Suho held his breath.

1

Nini closed the space between her and Kyuhyun’s lips.

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

 

“You going to leave the party so early?” Minseok pouted slightly as Skye leaned on Dongwoo shoulder nodding her head slowly.

“We are still pretty jet lagged.” Skye offered up an explanation but Dongwoo just smirked.

“I have a feel you won’t be sleeping anytime soon.” Jongdae chuckled and Skye cheeks began to burn up, her eyes shifting to meet Dongwoo’s who just laughed and her face.

“Happy New Years everyone.” Dongwoo and Skye left with a brisk parting and out into the light snowfall.

 

“We should probably head home as well.” Kyuhyun grabbed Nini’s coat from the rack at the head of the booth.

Eunhyuk and Donghae looked to her questioningly.

“mhm, we probably should.” Nini assured everyone she wasn’t being rushed by Kyuhyun abrupt suggestion to head home.

“Well, Happy new years to you both then.” Donghae smiled and rubbed Eunhyuk’s arm as he spoke.

“Happy New Years,” Nini grinned and cocked her head around to see if Suho had heard her. He obviously hadn’t since his eyes remained glued to his feet.

“Suho!”

His head jerked up at his eyes met hers.

“Happy New Years.” Nini smiled and he gave her a faint smile back.

“Yeah, Happy New Years to you too Nini.” He spoke softly and Kyuhyun corralled her out of the cafe, both of them waving to their friends as the cold january air washed through the doors to embrace them.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

Kyuhyun held her hand as she unlocked her door and held it even longer as she went to step in, his feet remaining cemented to the ground. He wanted the night to wane on forever but he knew he needed to go home, he had made sure she was safe and sound, snuggled into her warm apartment. Yet he wanted her to come home with him, he wanted to make her tea in the morning like he used to and her hair before she wakes up.

“Goodnight Nini.” It took all the willpower in the world for him to not pull her from her doorframe and drag her back down the stairs and into another taxi to his place.

 

Nini stepped from her apartment, walking back towards Kyuhyun so the tension in their arms relaxed and their hands stayed link by their sides. She pressed her chest to his looking up at him, her eyes moving from his to his lips. Kyuhyun craned his neck, his lips locking with hers. His lips were plump and moist as her tongue darted out to his bottom lip. Before Kyuhyun deepened the kiss she pulled back, her lips hovering over his.

“Stay with me tonight.” Her eyes flickered upwards to catch a glimpse of shock in his. They stayed motionless for seconds that seemed like hours before Kyuhyun clasped with his once more and moved his lips eagerly this time.

Nini sighed into his mouth as she stepped backwards into the apartment the kiss never breaking. Kyuhyun swung the door closed as found the back of her neck once his hands were free to tangle them in her ebony locks.

 

Nini was unsure if it was the alcohol or her actual true bravery that caused her to become bolder as she led the kiss through the french door of her bedroom and onto her bed. Kyuhyun’s teeth grassed over her lower lips producing a shallow moan from her. He took the advantage to slip his tongue past, tangling it with her in a feisty tango for dominance. The two of them fell backwards on the bed, rolling so Nini was straddling Kyuhyun, rolling her hips to meet with his and deepening the kiss further.

“Nini…”

Kyuhyun broke the kiss breathlessly and she just placed her finger over his lips.

“Don’t apologize anymore.” Nini knew he was going to, he didn’t feel he had made enough up to her yet, but she needed him like this, she wanted it. She wriggled her way off the bed and turned so her rear was angled between Kyuhyun’s knees that dangled off the edge of the bed.

“ me?” She tilted her head sideways pulling her soft curls off one shoulder and lifting the same arm to expose the hidden zipper.

 

Kyuhyun sat up, two of his long fingers pinching the small clasp and undoing it while the other pulled the zipper down slowly, his eyes watching the red zipper run away from the new pale skin that was illuminated in the dim lighting of the room. As the zipper reached its bottom Kyuhyun looked up to Nini, finding that she watched him the entire time he ped her and watched him study the smooth skin. Nini kept eye contact as she shimmied the dress off, the delicate lace rippling down her body and pooling at her feet, leaving her standing is a sleek black undergarments. Kyuhyun’s eyes widened as she turned to face him head on, the waves of her hair cascading over her shoulders and the moon light accentuating the curves of her , the disp in her stomach and the line of her legs.

 

She pushed him backwards on the bed, one knee falling awfully close to his hardening shaft between his legs. she kneeled above him, her hands working off the button up shirt. She pulled it aside and he leaned up so she could fully removed it. Her eyes then fell to his abdomen where faint scars tainted his pale skin. One by one she tended to them, her lips savoring each line with soft moist kisses while her hands massaged his sides. He her hair and watched her work over his body before gasping sharply when her hands left his sides and moved to his pants instead, making quick work of them, her lips drawing down to brush over his clothed member. Her hands cupped him and she made her way back up his body, kissing his collarbones savouring the moment, and then his mouth once more, their lips matching the rhythm she rubbed him.

 

Kyuhyun didn’t break the kiss but rather evened the playing field and flipped her onto her back so her legs wrapped to his waist creating a delectable sort of friction to his nether region. Nini gasped at the sudden switch in positions but tossed her head back as soo as his lips found berth between her kissing the skin their roughly while his hands snatched behind her back to undo her bra.

Finally ridded of the wire and fabric contraption Kyuhyun could spoil her properly. His mouth took one of her hardened d, his tongue circling while his teeth teased the pert nub. His one free hand cupped her unattended , massaging it with his palm.

 

Nini’s body jerked upwards as a blinding heat slithered down her spine and pooled in her lower abdomen. Her pelvis connected with Kyuhyun’s stiff member that was still restricted by his boxers. Finding the strength to move on her own while Kyuhyun she shoved his boxers down. Her efforts didn’t go unnoticed as Kyuhyun chuckled, a smirk developing on his lips that held her one captive. He removed his boxers willingly, shifting his weight to kick them off. Nini groaned as his pressed against her lower abdomen, the slick precum coating her revealed skin.

“Kyuhyun…” Her voice was muted as she mewled against his persistent grinding.

“Yes?” Kyuhyun hoisted himself up over her to look at her face, her hair strewn on the white pillows and her eyes half lidded in ecstasy.

Nini wanted to beg but she started this. Catching him off guard Nini rolled so he was forced under her, his unclothed shaft rubbing against her underwear. Kyuhyun’s hand fell to her hips and he looped his thumbs under the lace tugging them off her.

Now both completely bare Nini had to make the decision on whether to remain bold or coax him back into controlling the situation. But one sharp adjustment of Kyuhyun’s body and brushing Nini’s tender slit she knew it was game over. Adjusting herself over his hips she hovered until he grabbed ahold to help her slide onto him.

 

Nini’s head rolled back as he remained fully inside her, allowing her to tense around his firm member and adjust to the new length she had to accomodate. She started to move slow on him, letting his full length nearly be removed before filling herself again. Watching Kyuhyun unravel beneath her was reward enough but he had other plans. Kyuhyun grabbed her shoulder and brought her to his chest, kissing her hotly nipping at her neck between kisses and he moved his hips solidly, allowing Nini to stay still as he into her, marking her g-spot on point. Nini moaned into Kyuhyun’s mouth, rocking her hips to meet him at a sharper angle pulling them both closer to ecstasy.

Kyuhyun continued pumping into Nini, feeling her quake around him he knew she was coming close to her and he quickened his pace to relieve himself at the same time, pulling her face back from the crook of his neck so he could look her in the eyes.

WIth one final Nini ed, her eyes wanting to shut and blur into the sea of bliss but she kept them open as Kyuhyun her cheeks.

“I love you, I mean that.” Kyuhyun let out in a breathy groan as he too reached his .

Nini collapsed on his bare chest, both their breathing ragged but in time with one another. Nini’s hair clung slightly to her forehead and Kyuhyun’s face glistened in the moonlight.

“Happy New Years beautiful.”

Nini melted to him, for the first time he used a variation of a pet name not Nini.

“Happy New Years Kyu…” she whispered kissing his chest softly.

 

Happy New years Mr. Cho.

 

 


 

sooooooo.

 

 

that was fun? right....right? (what the haven't done anything since like what one of the first 10 chapters?and it was implied?)

please don't eat me ^~^

uhm yeah, not sure what the next update will bring so I hope you all liked this one and got a bit of everything fun in it.

and sorry for such a late update (college guys TT__TT)

so until next time ~

Authornim out...