Chapter 9: Mission Part 2

Destined

 

Changmin's Pov

 

 

It's been exactly 3 days since me, Jaejoong hyung and Yunho hyung went around Yevon to spread the word. I woke up from my bed, looking out the window the sun was shining quite nicely, hopefully a good omen. I got ready, meeting with Jaejoong hyung and Yunho hyung to go and have breakfast, Jaejoong has already told Leeteuk our plan and hopefully the army will get here in time.

 

Flashback~

 

 

Jaejoong hyung closed his eyes, connecting with Leeteuk hyung from the other side, with me and Yunho hyung listening in to their conversation, of course, with Jaejoong hyung lending some of his power to us so we can.

 

 

"Hyung, it's Jaejoong. Remember the plan? Changmin said he wants you to send an army troop now."

 

"Ah, yes. Ok. Who do you want me to send?"

 

"Send Yoochun, I think it would be best."

 

"Ok, do you need one of us to come along?"

 

"Nope, it should be fine."

 

"Ok, be safe."

 

"Thank you hyung! You too, say hi to the rest of them for me. We'll be back soon"

 

"Yup! Will do~"

 

 

End of Flashback~

 

 

We finished the rest of Yevon, it was now 10pm, time to make our way to the south gates.

 

 

"Yunho, Changmin, be sure to be on guard... I can feel something bad is going to happen soon." Jaejoong hyung stopped us, his voice was horse, a bad sign... I could tell from this warning, we had to be careful.

 

 

"Don't worry too much Jaejoong. We'll be fine." Yunho hyung tried to calm Jaejoong hyung down with a smile, it seemed to be working as Jaejoong hyung replied back with a smile.

 

 

"Let's go" I started walking, it took us half an hour to reach the south gates, by that time a lot of Yevoners have already arrived, seeking refuge.

 

 

~At the palace~

 

 

Kyuhyun's Pov

 

 

"Kyuhyun? Are you ok?" This time is was Junsu hyung who came in my room, along with Leeteuk hyung, I looked back outside the window where I was sitting. The sky seemed to have changed from a sunny, cloudless sky to a now dark, dim sky. I know... it's 10 pm... but... there's something wrong with the sky... I could tell....

 

 

"Hyung... there's something wrong... the sky..."

 

 

"Kyuhyun? What's wrong?" Leeteuk hyung sat in front of me.

 

 

"The sky... It's telling me something..."

 

 

"Try reading it" I looked up at Junsu hyung who gave me a warm smile.

 

 

"Reading the sky? Can I do that?" I asked the both of them

 

 

"Of course, your the void priest, the one who can control not only the sky, but everything." Leeteuk hyung informed me.

 

 

"Ok..." I looked up at the sky. What are you trying to tell me? I asked it, suddenly something strange happened, as it was around April it was normal to see the constellation for the Hydra however, in the stars, Eridanus, Horologuim who are usually seem in December could be seem from my area, I stood up in shock, causing Junsu hyung and Leeteuk hyung flinch a bit. I searched again, this time concentrating on the stars... Scorpius... it should only really appear in July....What's happening... last but not lease...Hercules.. another July constellation..

 

 

"Kyuhyunnie? What do you see?" Junsu hyung asked me.

 

 

"I see trouble." I turned my head, looking at the 2 of them, they were as confused as me.

 

 

"What do you mean?" Leeteuk hyung put his hand on my shoulder, gently pushing me down so I could sit, I rounded up my thoughts, trying to figure out what the stars was trying to tell me.

 

 

"The stars... Changmin... He's in trouble... Look, over there!" I pointed at the stars "Over there is Hercules.. that's Changmin, the Hydra over there could suggest that he's going to be tricked... or ambushed, Scorpius tells us there is a chance of death, but could be prevented if we make it in time as the Horologuim represents time, but if we don't make it in time... he'll be dead for sure... Eridanus.. the path Phaëton drove along also known as... the path of souls..." I looked down

 

 

"But how will we get to Yevon?"

 

 

"I-I don't know..." Leeteuk hyung looked down at the floor....Changmin ah... please be safe...

 

 

 

 

Okie~ I don't know if Kyuhyun's little story made sense so I'm here to explain further~

 

Hercules,a hero, as you all know is said (by Kyuhyun) to be Changmin, or represents him.

Hydra ---> It was said that a crow tricked Apollo by putting a water snake in his water when Apollo asked his to fetch him some water. However, Apollo found out and sent the crow along with the water snake to the stars as punishment. In this is says that Changmin might get tricked or ambushed, like Apollo.

Scorpius --> A scorpion who was said to have killed Orion. Representing death.

Horologuim ---> Latin for clock

Eridanus --> It was said that Phaeton took over his father's sky chariot (the sun) but couldn't control it, therefore using it wildly, he scorched the Heavens and Earth. Zeus got angry, striking him dead with a lightning bolt casting him down to Earth. It was said that the Eridanus was the path that Phaeton drove along but was soon known as the path of souls.

 

This time I got the stars~~ ;3 Oh, how I love stars~~ Can't stop listening to U-kiss's Take me away~~! ABREEZE! IT'S YOUR FAULT! (Had it on replay while writing this...)

 

Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3

 

Alicevalliere~