Chapter 7: Wedding night~

Destined

 

Kyuhyun's Pov

 

 

I made my way to Changmin's room, as slowly as possible. My hand slowly moved up and knocked onto Changmin's door.

 

 

"Who is it?" I heard him say from the other side, he opened the door, his hair wet...I guess  he must have had a shower just now... "Oh, Kyuhyun.... Um... What's wrong?"

 

 

"Ju-Junsu hyung...told...me that my room has been moved...." I looked down

 

 

"AH! Oh yeah...Come in..." he moved a bit to let me go in but my body wouldn't move. Suddenly I felt a gust of wind blow onto me, making me fall onto Changmin. "Woops, careful"

 

 

"Ye-yeah..." I quickly made my way inside cursing Junsu hyung in my head.....(Junsu controls wind if you guys forgot~)

 

 

"Umm... You should go take a shower. I'll go get you your clothes from your room since it hasn't been moved yet..." he left his room, leaving me all alone.. I went inside Changmin's personal bathroom.  I filled the massive tub with warm water, taking my clothes off before soaking myself in. Immediately I could feel myself loosen up.

 

 

"Kyuhyun ah! Here's your clothes!" I heard the door of the bathroom open and in came CHANGMIN

 

 

"AHH!" I screamed

 

 

"Woah! I'm sorry!" He quickly ran out. After a few minutes I heard Jaejoong hyung call me.

 

 

"Kyuhyunnie? What happened? I heard a scream..." Jaejoong hyung peaked inside.

 

 

"Ummm...it's nothing hyung...came you help me get my clothes from outside please...."

 

 

"Ok~" Jaejoong hyung went to get my clothes before coming back in, this time I got out of the bathroom and put a towel around me.

 

 

"Thank you hyung..." I took the clothes and got changed, Jaejoong hyung already left. Once I got out I saw Changmin sitting at his desk with a lad of papers, only a lamp gave out light.

 

 

"Oh. You're done. I'm sorry for what happened...."  he turned around to face me

 

 

"It's ok...."

 

 

"Ok, let's get ready for bed" Changmin climbed into his bed leaving me standing there.

 

 

"Ummm..." I looked around the room, hoping to find some blankets.

 

 

"Here." He patted the space next to him on the bed.

 

 

"But-but...." He got out of his bed, he took my hand and led my to the bed.

 

 

"Good night Kyuhyun" I laid down, my back facing him, I felt a pair of arms go around my chest.

 

 

"Go-good night" I stuttered. I didn't know what was wrong with me but I couldn't do anything when he's around....

 

 

Next morning~

 

 

Changmin's Pov

 

 

I woke up earlier then usual with Kyuhyun in my arms. Unlike yesterday, his face was now facing me. I held him tightly looking at his flawless features. Sneakily I blew on his face making his while and shuffle a bit, I smiled at the sight of his cuteness. I leaned down to give him a quick peak on his sweet lips.

 

 

"Mmm." I heard Kyuhyun mumble as he was just about to wake up.

 

 

"Good morning~" He rubbed his eyes like a kid giving out a slight yawn, I kept my hands firmly on his waist pushing him closer to me.

 

 

"G-good morning....." he stuttered as he realised how close he was to me.

 

 

"CHANGMIN AH! Your grandparents want to see you!" Yunho hyung ran into my room.  I turned around and gave him a death glare. How dare he ruin this moment! " Woah.... I'm sorry.... I'll go and wait for you outside....Good morning Kyuhyun...."

 

 

"Good morning Yunho hyung" I could hear  Jaejoong hyung's giggle from outside the door.... I guess he must have saw that.

 

 

"I'm going to get ready now. I'll come back once I finish talking with my Grandparents ok? You can sleep some more." I jumped out of bed and got dressed.

 

 

"Ok...." I got ready and went downstairs with Yunho and Jaejoong hyung to go and see my grandparents.

 

 

"You called?" 

 

 

"I need you to go Yevon....Apparently the demon numbers there have increased. We need you to go there and rescue anyone that's left." My grandmother ordered

 

 

"Yes your honour. I'll go right this moment."

 

 

"Yunho, you and Jaejoong go with Changmin, make sure nothing bad happens." My grandfather said

 

 

"Yes your honour!" We bowed and left the room.

 

 

"Let's get ready. We'll meet here in 1 hour." I told Jaejoong and Yunho hyung

 

 

"Ok" I went to my room where Kyuhyun was sitting at the windowsill.

 

 

"Kyuhyun ah... I'm going on a mission... I'll be back in around a week ok?." I moved towards Kyuhyun.

 

 

"Ok...." I leaned towards him, our face just centimetres apart, our eyes locked a while before I leaned in and gave him a soft kiss.

 

 

"I love you~" I whispered in his ear before I got my stuff and left.

 

 

Kyuhyun's Pov

 

 

"I love you~" I heard him whisper in my ear before he got his stuff and left. I watched as he left with Jaejoong hyung and Yunho hyung. He looked up and waved at me from below, I smiled and returned the wave.

 

 

"You...love...me?" I touched my lips, where he previously kissed before. "Do....I...love...you...too?" I questioned myself.

 

 

"Kyuhyunnie?" I heard someone call me. I turned around and saw Heechul hyung.

 

 

"Heechul hyung"

 

 

"What's wrong? I can feel something that bothering you..." Heechul hyung walked over to me

 

 

"Hyung...."

 

 

"Tell me?" I looked down the window and saw Changmin one again before he went into the carriage and left.

 

 

"Hyung....Whenever Changmin is near me..... My heart tightens and beats very fast.... I see him now... leaving...my heart hurts...Why?" I turn and look at Heechul hyung.

 

 

"Aigoo Kyuhyunnie..... Is that what is bothering you?"

 

 

"Yes..." Heechul hyung smiled at me before he sat down in front of me on the windowsill.

 

 

"Love. That's what is happening. You have fallen for Changmin my dear Kyuhyun"."

 

 

"Love? How can I? I met him not too long ago...."

 

 

"Love doesn't care how long you've met. It could take years, it could take just a second. But what's most important is that you've gained this item called Love."

 

 

"How do I un-gain it?" I asked

 

 

"Why would you want to do that?" He gave me a questioned look

 

 

"Hyung....You know why....."

 

 

"Kyuhyun...." He held onto my hands "Don't worry... It won't happen. I promise."

 

 

"You can't be sure hyung! This power... It's a blessing and a curse."

 

 

"Yes...That's why we are here. To take the curse away." Heechul hyung stood up." Don't think too much. Changmin is a good boy, for you to have fallen for him and too marry him is already a blessing within itself." He walked towards the door "I'll see you later." Once again I was left alone in this room....Love? I touched my heart...Maybe....I smiled to myself.

 

 

 

 

MUAHAHHAHAHA! Updated!! I was really struggling on how to make Kyuhyun realise his feelings.... I guess.....Meh..... hmmmm..... I could have made it a bit better right?

Why does Kyuhyun not want to love Changmin?? Has Kyuhyunnie finally accepted his love for Minnie? :OO Soo many questions~

Aigooo Minnie is going on a mission~ I wonder what's going to happen!!

 

Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3

 

Alicevalliere~