Chapter 20: Kai, Sehun and Luhan

Destined

 

Jaejoong's Pov

 

 

"Kai" He smirked before charging at us. Acting quickly, I pushed Junsu to the right as I jumped to the left. He turned around, looking at me as I slowly stood up, trying to balance myself. His eyes were red, the whites of his eyes looked as if it had red veins on it. His eyes were red like Leeteuk hyung's but not as...how do I say it... calm? Protective? Kai's ones were more... controlled and lost...a lost cause, can no longer be saved.

 

 

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-odCluCK3Bss/UVjbKFOBZfI/AAAAAAAAAwM/hpsHG9DbJMQ/s1600/BloodRedEyes.jpg

 

 

“Hyung!” Junsu shouted at me, I nodded. It was time for us to fight. Junsu ran in front, half was between the 5 our us. His eyes focus on the other 2, Sehun and Luhan.

“Hyung, you take care of him, I'll take these two.” I wanted to stop him but I couldn't, not wit Kai in front of me looking like a hungry beast for blood. He was indeed a demon.

 

 

“Ok, be careful.” I looked at the other two, Luhan and Sehun, They both had smirks on their faces. As if they knew they were going to win, that I couldn't allow.

 

 

 

No one's Pov

 

 

 

Jaejoong stood guard however still standing still as Kai circled around him.

 

 

"To Teikhos Dierzasthô! Doru Petras!"

Spears made out of stone flies towards ones enemies.

 

 

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6g2sKP0zGjI/USrD87bQeAI/AAAAAAAAAZM/sZ2hy6hhQ5c/s1600/grand_circle_of_holdoing_by_azranoxx-d373cxb.jpg

 

 

He chanted, hundreds of stone spears appeared around him, flying towards Kai, Kai used his hands, smashing them all and crumblings them up as he back flipped over the remaining ones, dodging them. Jaejoong chanted once more but the results were the same. This time, Jaejoong jumped into the pit of stone spears, grabbing onto one of them and leaped over to Kai, swinging down the spear at him however to Jaejoong;'s surprise, he caught it in mid air, Jaejoong still holding onto it.

 

 

“You think that little trick would get me?” He smirked, Jaejoong twisted the spear and pulled back on it. Retreating back to leave some space between the two of them as he knelt down, it seemed that one of the stone spears attack him during his leap over to Kai, thinking he was an enemy. He clutched onto his wound which was on his right arm. It wasn't that deep on a cut and luckily for Jaejoong's he managed to dodge the others who mistaken him for an enemy.

 

 

Hyung!” Junsu shouted out, Jaejoong looked at him and both of his enemies jumped onto Junsu but luckily a whirl of wind pushed the two away. Junsu was about to run over to Jaejoong but Jaejoong's piercing eyes stopped him. Jaejoong stood up

 

 

"Tui Gratia Jovis Gratia Sit Cura!"

Heals low level wounds if it's without a spell circle.

 

 

Jaejoong's wound slowly healed itself, a light green glow around his left hand which was clutching his right arm appeared and healed the wound. Jaejoong threw the spear at Kai, whilst Kai was distracted for a while as he broke the spear which was flying towards him. Jaejoong clasps his hands together.

 

 

"O, Tartaros keimenon Basileion necron. Phainsastos hemin! Ho Monolithos Kion Tou Haidou!"

In English, it's called the pillars of hades.

An attack spell which summons large-volume stone pillars; a high-level mage can control these pillars through psychokinesis. While summoned by magic, the pillar itself cannot be defended against via anti-magic shields. However, the mass of the pillar means that it is almost impossible to deflect with anti-physical shields.

 

 

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-i2ITNxuGJQ8/USrEa4IphSI/AAAAAAAAAas/Vk0jMyYmu5A/s1600/Nami_Dragon__s_Magic_Circle_by_NamiDragon.png.jpg

 

 

5 large stone pillars appeared from the floor and circled around Jaejoong as a light blue light shone from undeaneath. Using psychokinesis Jaejoong extended both of his hands and shot them at Kai. The stone pillars flew towards the other, circling Kai for a bit before Jaejoong closed on of his hands into a fist and the stone pillars compelled by moving in together in one go, too fast for Kai to think properly and trapped him inside. Jaejoong moved both his hands down and the pillars planted itself into the floor as another stone figure closed up the top of the pillar.

Exhausted, Jaejoong dropped to the group and breathed heavily. Without his seal still there, to do such high level magic was exhausting which such little power he had to spare whilst the rest was locked away.

 

 

Junsu..” He murmured. He turned around and saw that Junsu was still in the middle of fighting. For now he was safe with his enemy locked up, he could plan something or wait until the real Leeteuk and Heechul came back, where ever they might be.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Junsu stood in his place, he muttered a spell.

 

 

"Vertatur tempestas aestiva, illis carcarem circumvertentem. Flans Carcer Venti Vertentis!"

A capture spell that creates a tornado around the target, who will remained unharmed – so long as a forced escape through the intense air currents is not attempted.

 

 

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-uM94q68JTtM/USrDgB0wmWI/AAAAAAAAAXc/Td_gUo1mA74/s1600/arcane_circle_by_babyphire-d4bewhc.jpg

 

 

A large tornado surrounded the two, Sehun and Luhan as Junsu muttered another spell which too quite for others to hear. Before they knew it, screams where heard from Sehun and Luhan. Unknown to what Junsu just did, Jaejoong made his way over to Junsu as Junsu continued to stare the tornado. Junsu extends his hand out, and slowly clutches his fingers together. Slowly the tornado also starts to move in, getting smaller and the width between the tornado and the two inside starts to get smaller.

 

 

“Junsu?” Jaejoong calls out to Junsu, he looks over at Jaejoong, his hand still extended but not clutching any further.

 

 

“Hyung..”

 

 

“Are you ok? What did you do to them?”

 

 

“I just chanted an illusion spell.” Junsu smiled. Knowing Junsu, he's caring and kind hearted, but when fighting, he's serious. Jaejoong's body stiffens as a crack is heard. He turns around and sees a huge crack on one of the stone pillars.

 

 

“!” He curses, before he could do anything the pillars bursts, releasing a high pressure wind. Jaejoong blocks his eyes, unable to see anything. The same thing happens with Junsu's tornado. Kai runs back over to Sehun and Luhan at lightning speed.

 

 

“Hyung! There's someone here..another person.”

 

 

“I know, I feel it too.” Jaejoong and Junsu stand guard as the two of them stand side by side. A girl floats down in front of the three.

“Who are you!?” Jaejoong demanded and answer.

 

 

“You don't remember me Oppa? Not even your own sister?”

 

 

“Jessica..?” Junsu said before Jaejoong, almost reading his mind. Their bodies stiffen as Jessica slowly walks over to them.

 

 

“How...are you still alive...?” Jaejoong's eyes widened to see his 'sister' still alive.

 

 

“Why? You'll know very soon. Know where's Kyuhyun oppa? I miss him~”

 

 

“He's not here.”

 

 

“Then let's find him.” Jessica was right in front of them now, a smirk appeared in her face.

“But, first let's get you back to Leeteuk and Heechul oppa.”

 

 

"Aer et Aqua, Facti Nebula Illis Somnum Brevem! Nebula Hypnotica!"

A light fog appears around the caster, causing anyone else within its range to fall asleep for a short time.

 

 

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TV1oG2c4Jhg/USrEVolmV9I/AAAAAAAAAac/O9rKDFNRtf4/s1600/magic_circle_by_moonstar798-d39ufb8.png

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Jaejoong's Pov

 

 

I woke up in a dark room. My hands chained to a wall as my legs gave out.

 

 

“Jaejoong! Junsu!” I heard someone call me, my eyes were blurry but soon got focus to the room I was in. I heard a groan next to me which I'm guessing is from Junsu, judging from the voice. I looked over the other side and saw Heechul and Leeteuk standing in front of me, there was a bruise on both their wrists.

 

 

“Oh, good you're awake!” Heechul hyung quickly unlocked mine and Junsu's chains and held on to us, slowly putting us down on the cold hard floor.

 

 

“Where are we..?”

 

 

“We're in Kangta's castle. Jessica must have captured you too. Where's Kyuhyun.?” Leeteuk told us, me and Junsu kept quiet for a bit.

 

 

“We don't know. He wasn't with us nor was part of our plan. He's most likely still with Changmin.” Junsu told them.

 

 

“Plan? What plan?”

 

 

“We could sense that those people were you so me and Jaejoong hyung were going to find you and get you back...only we too got captured...”

 

 

“You didn't need t worry about us.”

 

 

 

“We nee to find a way to get out of here.” I said, I stood up but fell back down, my legs were too numb.

 

 

“We can't, before those chains blocked our powers, but then they decided to remove it but this room had also the same effect. There's no was we can get out and without our powers, we can't contact Kyuhyun and warn him...”

 

 

“What do we do then?”

 

 

“We just stay still and pray that Kyuhyun is safe.”

 

 

 

 

YEAH! I updated!! So happy!! Wew, I wonder what's going to happen next!! aklfhaklhflaglasg

 

Comments and Subscribed will be treasured and loved <3

 

Alicevalliere~