Chapter 19: COME AT ME BRO!

Destined

 

No one's Pov

 

 

Somewhere else~~

 

 

"Oppa! You're here! I can't believe it! You're really here!~" A girl jumps around the room, excited as she looks at 2 men on the side of the room, hand cuffed to a wall. The two of them looked as if they just woke up from a long slumber, their bodies slumped down as their legs gave out on them.

 

 

"Shut the up Jessica, we aren't your brothers, stop calling us oppa." Heechul cursed, his words spat down at the girl. Quickly, the girl's expression changed from an innocent, smiley one to a a death glare. Her glare could almost pierce through someone,had it not been just a glare. The two weren't battered up thankfully but the restraint on their wrists were causing them a bit of pain.

 

 

"Well, YOU guys aren't my brothers~ but Kyuhyun is~ However, that still makes you my brothers so I guess you are"  She stuck her tongue out at them playfully,

 

 

"What do you want with us Jessica." The older one was calmer, he lifted his head up and stared at the younger one in her eyes. He tried to figure out her intentions but there was nothing, nothing he could see nor was his powers working at the moment.

 

 

"Are you wondering why your powers aren't working?" She giggled a bit before turning her backs to them, looking around the room she was currently in which was more like a cell. Leeteuk widened his eyes, Heechul staring back as he too, tried to us his powers but it was no use, nothing came out, even if he tried to chant some spells, nothing.

"Those cuffs are there for a reason~ To stop you from using your powers, almost as if it stops them, nullifying them.. She giggled again.

"So, that would make you completely useless~" She skipped around the room, making her way out. The only thing Leeteuk and Heechul could here was a faint giggle from the girl as her disappeared through the door and down the hall way.

 

 

"What does she want to do with us?!" Heechul asked the other. Leeteuk looked at Heechul and shook his head, Heechul sighed.

 

 

"We just need to make sure the others don't go near her, especially Kyuhyun...he still doesn't know of her existent." He tried to think of a plan but nothing came up, without his powers, he was like what Jessica said. Useless. He sighed.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"My lord!" Jessica jumped into Kangta's arms.

 

 

"Jessica, how was it? Did you see your brothers?" He caressed her cheeks

 

 

"Mhm! They weren't really happy to see me though..."

 

 

"Don't worry, they're probably still no use to having another sibling."

 

 

"When are we going to meet Kyuhyunnie Oppa?!" She asked excitedly, almost jumping in her lords arms.

 

 

"Very soon, first, we need Jaejoong and Junsu,"

 

 

"Oh... I'll get them!"

 

 

"No, I'll send someone else to fetch them." Kangta gave a whistle and a gust of wind blew, slowly a young man appeared.

"You know what to do."

 

 

"Yes, my lord." Another gust formed and out the man went. Kangta gave a smirk before focusing back to Jessica.

 

 

 

Changmin's Pov

 

 

 

"Changmin! They're here! Prepare for attack!" Yoochun hyung said, I quickly got up and left my tent, along with the other who were inside with me. I looked at the North side, it was somewhat unsettling.

 

 

"EVERYONE GET IN POSITION RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" I shouted, lifting one of my arms up to signal my command to everyone. Quickly, my army started moving out and getting in position. Even the generals made their way, each commanding their army they had to lead. I looked over at each of them, giving them each a nod and getting one in return. We waited in line for the enemies to come. It wasn't long as their screams of attack could already be heard. Their stomps of their foot and loud battle cries. Soon enough, the tips of their heads were visible. Everyone stood ready as their bodies stiffen in unison.

 

 

"Changmin" I look over to Siwon who gives me a smile, I smile back at him and the 5 of each take our own horses. I sit on mine, a white steed before grabbing onto Kyuhyun and pulling him up behind me.

 

 

"Kyuhyun, stay with me at all times ok?"

 

 

"Ok." He said, his arms tightened around my waist. Once of the guards passed me my sword which I took with a smile. Before we knew it, they were here.

 

 

"EVERYONE GO IN FORMATION!" I shouted. Kangin hyung got ready to move from the North to the south to trap our enemies as we launched our attack. We waited as the started to fill in the gap in the middle. 

 

 

"NOW!" Kangin hyung shouted and they made their way to the south while we moved forward for our attack and to bow the demons in. We made some of the guards stand in a circle to surround them while the rest moved into the front lines. Hangeng and the royal guards would have to move in the front lines of defence first to ensure the safety of others wince they were more skilled and better for battle with a higher percentage of survival.

I moved in, riding my horse towards them, I could feel Kyuhyun's pulse rise as we went closer.

 

 

"It's going to be ok Kyuhyun, I'll protect you." I reassured him, he shook his head to my surprise.

 

 

"No... I'll be the one to protect you this time." His grip around me loosened as the demons started to crowd around us. Me using my sword, I slit them up as I made my way closer to their commander.

 

 

"What are you talking around Kyuhyun?" That was when I felt Kyuhyun let go of my waist and pushed himself off the horse. I turned around and tried to grab him but I couldn't. He had jumped into a demon feasted land with no protect but himself.

"! KYUHYUN!" I shouted, I rode my horse around, killing any demon that tried to get in my way.

"KYUHYUN! WHERE ARE YOU!?" I looked around to find Yoochun hyung.

 

 

"Changmin!" He shouted, I rode over to him, he was all alone.

 

 

"Where's Junsu hyung?" I asked him, he looked away from a second.

 

 

"I don't know... he jumped off my horse when we were swarmed by demons..."

 

 

"That's what Kyuhyun did as well!" I started to panic and I knew Yoochun hyung could see it.

 

 

"Don't worry Changmin, they'll be fine. We just need to make sure we kill their commander and win this war." He patted my back. I gave a weak nod and moved out. My heart praying that Kyuhyun would be fine.

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong's Pov

 

 

 

"I'll see you later Yunho.." I gave him a quick peck on the lips before jumping off his horse. I could hear his shouts of my name still lingering around as the demons surrounded me. Once he was gone, I quickly casted a spell.

 

 

"To Teikhos Dierzasthô! Doru Petras!"

Spears made out of stone flies towards ones enemies.

 

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6g2sKP0zGjI/USrD87bQeAI/AAAAAAAAAZM/sZ2hy6hhQ5c/s1600/grand_circle_of_holdoing_by_azranoxx-d373cxb.jpg

 

 

A spell circle appeared and Hundreds of stone spears appeared around me and stabbed each demon in the chest, thus killing them. I ran as fast as I could and as far as I could, sensing where Junsu was. Kyuhyun should still be with Changmin, for his sake, that would be the best.

 

 

"Junsu!!" I shouted once I saw him wondering around. We were now nearer to the enemies land. Kangta's castle. We could feel ourselves being followed the whole journey there which wasn't unusual or anything since we planned to lure them away from Kyuhyun and the rest.

 

 

"Leeteuk, Heechul, come out. We know you're there." We turned around to face the other way, we saw their figure appear from behind the bushes.

"Luhan and Sehun right?" A red glow appeared and they changed back to their normal appearances.

 

 

"You too, get out of hiding." Junsu shouted, another one came, standing in front of the other 2.

 

 

"What's your name?" I asked him.

 

 

"Kai" He smirked before charging at us.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:O So...Kyuhyun doesn't know about Jaejoong and Junsu's plan but ran away from Changmin! What's going on with him?

Who is Jessica really? How come she's Kyuhyun's brother? What is she?

These questions shall be answered very soon! Sorry for not updating for so long!

 

Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3

 

Alicevalliere~