Chapter 3: Trying To Escape

Destined

 

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

(Thursday) November 12 2017

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

 

Kyuhyun's Pov

 

"Kyuhyunnie...If you don't want to get hurt, please marry the Prince, that why you'll be able to gain a sort of freedom.... please...we don't want you to get hurt..." Jaejoong hyung took my hand and held it tightly.

 

"Ok...I'm only doing this for you guys...."

 

After saying that to the hyungs I couldn't do it.....How can I? Marry another man just after a day of meeting him.... I have to escape...I can't go back to the temple since they'll try and look there....I have to go somewhere else.... Inside the room I tired scanning for any area of the room with a long concentration of power... Unfortunately... It was perfectly balance...Hyung... I need you're help~ Might if I look through your memories for a bit? I'm sure you won't mind

 

"Mater Musarum, Mnemosyne! Ad Se Me Alliciat!"

Spell used to look into one's memory, this can also track back to the person in order to find them from looking at the most recent memory.

 

I looked at all 4 hyung's memories, tracing back to where a lost amount of energy is used...Bingo! Found it~ Now...How to get out of THIS room....

 

I pretended to act sick, using a low skilled type of magic I changed my temperature, soon enough all 4 hyungs burst into my room.

 

"KYUHYUNNIE! Are you ok? I can feel your temperature increasing!" Jaejoong hyung sat beside me as I pretended to fall onto the bed.

 

"Kyuhyun, wait a second, We'll go get you some medicine." The 4 of them left my room, leaving the door slightly opened.... I know I shouldn't say this...But how stupid can one get? Slowly and steadily I went out of my room, following the path I remembered from their memories.

 

Finding the room, to my luck it was unlocked. I opened the door, making sure no one was in the I close it. Phew... OMG! I turned around and saw the prince.... He was half , only a towel around his waist, his hair dripping with water and steam coming from his body.

 

"What are you doing in my room?" He looked at me.

 

"Um...Um...." I looked down at the floor.

 

"You're not trying to escape are you?" He held onto my wrists, pushing me back onto the door.

 

"Ow! Let go of me!" I shouted

 

"So you were trying to escape...I see.... Well, I can't let that happen, can I?" He drag me onto the bed and pushed me down, crawling on top of me I unconsciously gulped.

 

"Wha-what are you trying to do?" I tried to break free but it was no use, his death grip on my wrists is too strong. He stared at me, our eyes locked onto each other.

 

"KYUHYUN!" I heard Leeteuk hyung shout along with the other hyungs.

 

"Ah...Just in time." He moved away from me and went to open the door, stunned by body wouldn't move from the current position.

 

"Prince! I'm sorry to interrupt but have you seen Kyu-" Jaejoong hyung asked politely only to be cut off by Junsu hyung.

 

"KYUHYUNNIE! Are you ok?" Junsu hyung ran to me and sat beside me, putting his hand on my forehead. "Your fever has gone down a LOT!" He laughed weirdly...

 

"Kyuhyun...." Leeteuk hyung crossed his arms and called my name sternly.

 

"Leeteuk, it's ok. I gave him so special medicine which cured him really quickly, especially since he's one of the great Priests." The prince lied. Thank god! Otherwise I would have been shouted at... for sure..

 

"Ok..." Leeteuk looked at us suspiciously

 

"Kyuhyun, get up now. You can't stay in the Prince's room forever you know? Come on!" Heechul hyung dragged me up and held my hand making me follow him back to my room. We arrived and straight away I flopped onto me bed. He was so close to me....

 

"KYUHYUN! You were trying to run away weren't you?" Heechul hyung changed from a nice calm tone to a scary one....

 

"No.."

 

"Stop lying! We know!" Junsu hyung joined in.

 

"How?" I asked.

 

"Kyuhyun.... You're not the only Priest... I'm sure your parents should have told you this when they were training you..." Leeteuk hyung sighed and sat beside me.

 

"N-no....They died when I was 4 to protect me from the demons that came to our house..." I looked down. No matter how many times I remembered that story, I never once hide my tears...but not this time.. I couldn't show it to them...

 

"Oh..I'm sorry Kyuhyun.." Leeteuk hyung looked at the floor.

 

"Well, let us tell you!" Jaejoong hyung clapped his hands. "Well, there once was 5 priestesses in Spira who's job was to protect the land...."

 

 

 

 

Updated~~~ Muahahaha! So happy~ Well, you can kinda tell what the next chappie will be about~ So just wait for the update~~ WOOP!

 

Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3

 

Alicevalliere~