Chapter 21: Kyuhyun: Unlock

Destined

 

Kyuhyun's Pov

 

 

As I jump of Changmin's horse, I look around at my surroundings, Nothing, only demons of some sort. I feel myself missing Changmin's warmth but if I'm going to be able to save Spira, this is something I have to do. Be it my destiny or not. I don't care what happens to me, I just need them to be safe. I looked down at my ring which connects me with Changmin, I touch it, closing my eyes, I can still hear Changmin's faint calls of my name. There is no time to be day dreaming Kyuhyun, you're surrounded by monsters, yes, monsters. I open my eyes, standing up straight, I take in a deep breath. They have me surrounded but it's nothing.

 

 

“It's him! The Void Priest. Capture him and give him to the lord like we did with the Fire and Water priest.” I heard one of the Demons mutter. What?! Fire and Water... Leeteuk and Heechul hyung? My eyes widen, there's no way they were captured... They were with me just yesterday.. My mind flashes back to when I was at the bushes, trying to find Changmin, Jaejoong and Junsu hyung. They were saying something about Leeteuk and Heechul hyung but I couldn’t quite make out what they were saying.

That must be it... they must have been talking about them two, it wasn't really them, were they..?

 

 

“Where are they?!” I shouted which caused them to look over at me with horrible eyes. These demons where week, not yet able to take on the forms of humans. They gave out little sniggers and chuckles before bursting into laughter.

 

 

“You really think we'll tell you?!” One of them said, almost rolling on the floor laughing. I got pissed off, without even chanting a spell, the demon burst into flames. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I was shocked, my eyes widened again, I stepped back unable to believe what I just did. The demon was rolling on the floor, this time in pain as it's high pitched screeches filled up the air, I covered my ears as it pained my hearing. The other demons tried to help the one engulfed in flames while the rest stepped back so they wouldn't be burnt alive. The skin of the demon started to burn off and soon enough the screams stopped, all that was left was the ashes. The other demons stopped for a while, frozen before turning their heads in unison and looked at me. I gulped but stood tall.

 

 

“Take me to the prison where the priests are held and no one will get hurt.” I told them, I heard a large amount of chattering until they finally came to the conclusion to take me there, in return for their lives. I nodded, following the one who was going to take me there.

 

 

“This way.” He pointed, I stood behind him, making sure there wasn't any funny business going on. After a long walk, we were there, standing in front of the gates.

 

 

You stay there” I pointed at a random place on the ground, I looked up at the castle, everything seemed normal except for one room which had a protective field around it, mainly used for blocking out forces and other things.

 

 

"Agite Tenebrae Abyssi, Ensis Incendens! Et Incendium Caliginis Umbrae Inimicitiae Destructionis Ultionis! Incendant et Me et Eum, Sint Solum Incendentes! Incendium Gehennae!!"

Summons a hellfire and is able to be fired anywhere.

 

 

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-86QYKlEunjY/USrEJI5M3II/AAAAAAAAAZ0/nrzazEhhRzs/s1600/Magic_Circle__Fire_by_zepher234.jpg

 

 

I pointed the hellfire blaze at the seal of that room I'm guessing the hyungs were. A huge explosion happened, covering my eyes so the sparks wouldn't hurt them. Once it was over I looked up and saw that the protective field was gone.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Kyuhyun! Is that you!?”

 

 

Hyung? Jaejoong hyung? Is that you?”

 

 

Yes! Oh my god! It really IS Kyuhyun!”

 

 

What are you doing hyung? Where are you?”

 

 

We're all inside the cells, I'm guessing from that explosion, you're outside.”

 

 

Yes...”

 

 

Ok, we'll make our way down, just stand guard and make sure no one finds you.”

 

 

Yes hyung.”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

I stood back, as a large explosion came from the top floor of the hyungs jail cell. There was a large smoke cloud surrounding that part as I heard footsteps closing in on the area I was and from the inside.

All the hyungs suddenly jumped down from the top floor which gave me quite a scare.

 

 

Volatio. Levitatio!”

To fly or to float

 

 

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-e7bpCMifIeA/USrEhOOS-RI/AAAAAAAAAbU/dRZ8LIgHMKY/s1600/Tribal_Spell_Circle_by_Xelioth.jpg

 

 

Once their feet touched the floor, they quickly grabbed onto me, pushing us into a near by bush.

 

 

“Hyung!” I pouted as I landed right on my front.

 

 

“Shhh!” Heechul hyung shushed me as we heard footsteps of guard demons around.

 

 

Where are they?!”

We've lost them!”

WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN LOST THEM?!”

They are no where to be sighted.”

 

 

Once the close was clear, the 5 of us stood up, brushing away any dirt that was on our priest uniforms. They smiled at me before giving each other a huge group hug.

 

 

“Hyung...” I muttered

 

 

“Thank you Kyuhyun, but never do that again! You should never leave Changmin's side or base ok?!”

 

 

“I'm sorry...”

 

 

“Good boy, now let's make our way back.”

 

 

“Not so fast Oppa.” I heard a girl call us. Oppa? I turned around, it was a girl, around my age but a bit younger, a year or 2 maybe. Her hair was long, blond as she stood in front of us. She gave me a gentle smile which for me, was some what confusing. What did she mean by Oppa?”

 

 

“Who are you?”

 

 

“Oppa! You don't remember me? It's Jessica, your little sister!!” Before I could say anything, I was pushed back by Leeteuk hyung.

 

 

“Don't listen to her Kyuhyun, she's talking nonsense.” I managed to take a peak at that girl in front, looking at her face, her smile changed into a smirk.

 

 

“You're so mean Oppa! You don't even remember your little sister Jessica!” She gave a some what fake cry before her face turned back to normal. “I won't forgive you Oppa!” She lifted her hand up.

 

 

To sumbolaion diakonêtô moi, o turanne phlogos! Epigenêthêtô, phlox katharseôs, romphaia phloginê! Rheusantôn pur kai theion, a epephlegon Sodoma, amartôlous, eis khoun thanatou! Ourania Phlogôsis!"

Is a King-level spell cast (Highest, in this case fire spell) a massive area-affect firestorm is unleashed, causing extremely high-temperature flames to engulf and incinerate the targeted area.

 

 

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-j6Yw_EEAwTY/USrDmGdOuRI/AAAAAAAAAX4/-5PksekZ-0I/s1600/bloody_red_spell_circle_by_azranoxx-d347zwj.jpg

 

 

Teleporting to the last place I pictured, I kept my eyes closed, hoping for the best as it was the first time I did anything like this.

 

 

“KYUHYUN!” I heard someone shout, it wasn't one of the hyungs. I felt a tight hug around me, I opened my eyes slowly and turned my head around. “Where were you? You scared me.”

 

 

“Changmin...” I smiled. I turned around and returned the hug. I heard a loud bang, quickly I pushed Changmin out of the way and move him behind me.

 

 

“Kyuhyun!” He called me but I ignored him.

 

 

“Now Kyuhyun!” Junsu hyung told me, I nodded, closing my eyes and put my arms in front of me. A white glow appeared around me, I opened my eyes slowly, getting use to the raging wind and the bright light around me. A silver chair showed up in front of me, I grabbed onto it with one hand, the other I stuck up in the air. A sliver scythe was made with the surrounding wind.

 

 

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-IdKv_vVh65w/UVi9FslH7GI/AAAAAAAAAv0/84KI9fwsIcM/s1600/Scythe.jpg

 

 

I grabbed a hold of it and sliced down onto the chain. The chain was no broken into pieces, so were the same ones in front for Leeteuk, Heechul, Jaejoong and Junsu hyung. Our seal was now broken, that also meant our eyes were back to it's natural colours. Now, the real fight begins.

 

Jaejoong's eyes

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-0MWuTBiiBLA/UVXWkul9kII/AAAAAAAAAqY/j1jWFLXSW44/s1600/images.jpg

Heechul's eyes

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qpHYT7EO-Hk/UVXWkgGjuMI/AAAAAAAAAqU/PIOch4PU-CI/s1600/index.jpg

Leeteuk's eyes

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-RmsiHxJMQwU/UVXWmD6F9JI/AAAAAAAAAqk/PdtDmq7SfZo/s1600/uu.jpg

Junsu's eyes

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-URigXRYRKng/UVXWlzkZh8I/AAAAAAAAAqo/PkN8oDS7-Kw/s1600/p.jpg

Kyuhyun's eyes

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-tqA2VSvf_Yo/UVjbL6dI4rI/AAAAAAAAAwU/1c9fM2vj7tc/s1600/image082.png

Jessica's eyes

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-o6s0oQUdocg/UVYGOabT4QI/AAAAAAAAArs/bSOK7fUCl-k/s1600/purple_eye.jpg

 

 

 

 

If you remember, I've already showed you their "natural" eye colours but here it is again so you don't have to look back at the colours. I think one or two more chapters left until this ficcie is finished! WOOP! I've been getting used to posting longer chapters now! (So happy) Now, let's see what's going to happen later shall we? I'm so happy to finally get one fic down but I'm going to miss writing this T.T But oh well!! The next ones I'll be working on are Hunter x Hunter and I will protect you. I will protect you being my first priority as it's most into the storyline~

GETTING MY GCSE RESULTS TOMORROW!

Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3

 

Alicevalliere~