Chapter 8: Mission

Destined

 

Changmin's Pov

 

 

Me, Yunho hyung and Jaejoong hyung went inside the carriage, making our way to Yevon, it would take us 5 hours to get there, not long since we are going buy this kind of transport... Of course we could get one of the Priests to go and summon a dragon and that way we could get there quicker but theres a chance that the demons could recognise us from them and harm more people by going berserk... for now, safety of you Yevoners are our first priority.  After a long and exhausting ride, we finally reached Yevon.

 

 

"Changmin, we're here." Yunho hyung told us

 

 

"How are we going to save those people?" Jaejoong hyung asked, to be honest I have no idea... we can't bring and army to go get them otherwise more innocent people would die... We had to sneak them out... but how? I was in deep thought for a while.

 

 

"I know!" I said, happy I flashed them both a smile making them give me a weird face for my sudden explosion. "Give me 3 days... 3 days.. I'll get everyone here safe and sound"

 

 

"How are you going to do that?" Yunho hyung looked at me.

 

 

"We'll spread a rumour, well, kind of... We'll tell everyone that in 3 days the Prince of Spira will be arriving in Yevon to get everyone out, tell them that he'll be at the south Yevon gates at 11pm, since the south has the lease demons, it will be safer. However, word must get around fast and quietly."

 

 

"Ok! But once there arrive there what will happen?" Jaejoong hyung asked me

 

 

"Then I'll send for an army, Jaejoong Hyung, you'll contact Leeteuk through your powers in 2 days times, giving them a day to arrive. Tell them everything that I've said just now and just just pray the plan will go smoothly." I said, the 2 listened carefully, soon the plan was set in place.

 

 

"It's getting late, we'll rest for now. Tomorrow we'll start spreading the word." Yunho said, we made our way to a local inn where we each got a room, food

 

 

"Changmin.. What if they don't believe us?"

 

 

"Then show your crest. Then they'll believe you." I said to Jaejoong hyung.

 

 

"Ah" The crest was something we each had incase anything was to happen we could show it to the guards to let them know who we are. "Good night, rest well"

 

 

"Night." After a nice long rest I really needed it was time to set off, I woke up at 8 am so there will be more time to go around, I'm sure with Yevon's help they'll make sure everyone will come out safe and soundly, especially since they are a really tightly knit country. I woke up to the brightly shone sun in rising upon Yevon,

 

 

"3 days..." I said to myself, I got ready for the days work, turns out Yunho and Jaejoong hyung have already started to pass the word down town, the shops I went in, homes I knocked on seems to have already gotten the message, I knocked on another door,

 

 

"Hello, who are you?" A young, beautiful girl opened the door to her house,

 

 

"Um.. I'm a worker for the current King and Queen of Spira, I am here to inform all of Yevon that the Prince of Spira will be at the south gate of Yevon at 11pm in 3 days time, he'll bee bringing an army with him to relocate the citizens who've survived to far."

 

 

"Thank you... but no thank... I don't think it's a good idea for me to leave"

 

 

"Why?" I asked the girl

 

 

"My grandmother... she's ill... it'll be hard for her to move in her conditions." She looked down at the floor.

 

 

"It is ok if I take a look at her?.... Umm... I'm sorry.. I haven't asked for your name."

 

 

"Seohyun... ummm sure... I don't think she'll mind."

 

 

"Thank you." I stepped into Seohyun's house, it was small but cosy, I went into a room located up the stairs in the far left. Opening it I saw an elderly woman laying down on the bed, her breathing unsteady. "Hello, I'm Changmin.... is it ok if I give you a little check up?"

 

 

"What?" She old woman looked at me, confused.

 

 

"Grandmother... he's here to look at your condition" Seohyun told her grandmother

 

 

"Ah... Ok..." I looked at her, checking her eyes, her breathing and measuring her pulse.

 

 

"Can you stick your tongue out please?" Her tongue showed that she was suffering from a slight cold, but her age made her in more pain then she's suppose to. "Her condition isn't too bad. I need to get one of my friend who will be able to heal her to come in a look at her. I'm sure she'll be better in no time. When she get's better, you should be able to go to the south gate."

 

 

"Th-thank you..." Seohyun stuttered, she looked at me and smiled.

 

 

"Your welcome. Ah, I need to go now. Can you do me a favour? If you see any local people around here please spread the word."

 

 

"Ok.."

 

 

"Thank you." I left the house quickly, in search of Jaejoong hyung while telling the people about the news, it wasn't long until I found him. "Jaejoong hyung!" I called him.

 

 

"Yes?"

 

 

"I need you to help me with something." I dragged him to Seohyun's house where she gracefully opened the door for me with  a smile on her face.

 

 

Jaejoong's Pov

 

 

"Oppa....Your here." I heard the girl call Changmin... Oppa? Have they met?

 

 

"Yup. This is my friend, Jaejoong hyung. He'll heal your grandmother." He said to the girl

 

 

"Oh! Hello Jaejoong Oppa, I'm Seohyun" She smiled at me, giving me a bow.

 

 

"Hello. Your Grandmother..? What's wrong?"

 

 

"She's been very poorly, luckily Changmin Oppa came and looked at her."

 

 

"Ah I see, I'll go and heal her then." I went into her house, Changmin escorted me to the room with Seohyun behind us. I looked at the elderly woman, I took her hand, saying the magic words.

 

 

"Tui Gratia Jovis Gratia Sit Cura!"

Cura spell

 

 

Her face had more colour, she was soon better.

 

 

"Thank you young one...." She smiled at me and Changmin. "If you ever come back, be sure to visit us. I'm sure you'll have fun here, also if you don't mind, please take care of Seohyun..." The old woman smiled at us.

 

 

"Grandmother!..." Seohyun scolded her grandmother, looking down at the floor she gave a smile smile... and what? A little blush?

 

 

"I'm sorry.... I'm with someone already..." I smiled.

 

 

"I'm married." Changmin said, his face not changing, I could see from the corner of my eyes that Seohyun was quite upset.

 

 

"Oh! Then I'm sorry to disturb you.. I hope your happy with your wife."

 

 

"It's ok. Me and my Wife are very happy." He smiled at the elderly woman, giving a bow we left the house.

 

 

"Minnie ah... You really love Kyuhyunnie don't you?"

 

 

"Yes." I smiled to myself... ah.... little babies are growing up!~

 

 

 

MUAHAHAHAH! Sorry... i had to add that little bit with Seohyun.... Ok... The reason why I haven't updated was because I was stuck......I had to think of a plan to get all those people out of a country safely without letting the bad guys know, without an army..... FINALLY! After days of thinking I thought of this plan!! I have to say I'm pretty proud of myself :3 hehhe -self pat-

 

P.S: HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN MY NEW TRAILER? The one for "My Fallen Angel" OMGOGMOGMOGMGM I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH!! HFVJDFAOFBSJDVNFXSB -SPAZ-

 

And... I GOT INTO 6TH FORM!! (Or collage) WOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPP!

 

Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3

 

Alicevalliere~