Chapter 2: Forced Marriage

Destined

 

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

(Thursday) November 12 2017

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

 

 

Kyuhyun's Pov

 

"Where am I?" I thought to myself as I woke up from my slumber... Ouch...my head hurts.....UNCLE! AUNTIE! I suddenly remembered. I ran over to the door, trying to open it but with my luck it was closed, even worse with a protected lock, meaning no type of magic, even the best will be able to open it, unless with a password or the key. Sigh.. I went back to the bed and dropped onto it. I closed my eyes when I heard a click, the door opened to reveal 4 beautiful men.

 

"You're awake." The palest one said. "Hi, we've been waiting for you. My name is Kim Jaejoong, he is Kim Heechul, Kim Junsu and Park Jungsoo, or Leeteuk."

 

"Hi...I'm Cho Kyuhyun..." I looked at each one of those men carefully to stop that one of them, I've already met before."HEY! You're the man for yesterday! Where is my uncle and auntie? Are they ok?" I ran to him, holding his clothes.

 

"They're fine...I'm sorry..It was my job to capture you..I'm sorry..." He looked at me and hung his head low.

 

"It's ok...I knew you were going to come sooner or later....with my kind of powers...of course something like this was going to happen." I slowly let go, Of course I knew, when I was 10 my Uncle and Autie told me about my fate, my destiny, with the powers I possess I have to watch my every move.

 

"Kyuhyun..." Jaejoong hyung called me.

 

"Yes?"

 

"Can I call you Kyuhyunnie instead?" He looked at me, doing his cute puppy eyes.

 

"Sure.." I smiled. I know I've only just met them but I can't help feel like they are family.

 

"How old are you Kyuhyunnie?" This time Leeteuk hyung asked me.

 

"Umm...21..."

 

"Ah..I see..You're the youngest then...We'll have to take good care of you then won't we?" They walked over to me and gave a a group...no...family hug. It was very...warm...

 

"Oh yeah! The Queen want's to see you!" Junsu hyung suddenly remembered.

 

"Hmm?" I looked at them.

 

"Oh yeah! Let's go Kyuhyunnie!" They dragged me out of the room, Leeteuk and Jaejoong hyung holding onto my hands, I wanted to escape but I could see that it wasn't only the locks that were protected but the walls too...It's like...almost like a prison here.... We walked through the long hallway before they stopped me at the large twin doors. Leeteuk hyung knocked on the door.

 

"Come in" I heard a woman call. Heechul hyung and Jaejoong hyung opened the door, each holding onto one side, I stood behind Leeteuk and Junsu hyung as the gestured me to go behind them, I kept my head down, holding onto their shirts. We stopped, however I didn't know causing me to bump into them.... Ouch...

 

"Your majesty, you call to meet him?" Leeteuk and Junsu hyung kneeled down, Heechul and Jaejoong hyung behind me doing the same thing, Jaejoong hyung grabbed onto my hand and pulled me down...now I was kneeling...

 

"Yes...Cho Kyuhyun am I right? It is a pleasure to meet you." I looked up at the Queen

 

"It's a pleasure to meet you too....may I ask why I am here?" I tried to be as polite as possible...

 

"You are here to marry my grandson."

 

"WHAT?!" ME and another shouted out. I looked over at the source of where the shout came from to see that person...the one who captured me...

 

 

 

Changmin's Pov

 

I stood on the side next to my Grandmother and Grandfather who were the current rulers as my parents died at the start of the war trying to protect me... I watch the 5 priests walk into the room, the newest one behind Leeteuk and Junsu hyung... It took all my energy to not laugh out loud when he bumped into them... I have to say...he is really beautiful....

 

"It's a pleasure to meet you too....may I ask why I am here?" I heard him say, his voice...so enchanting..

 

"You are here to marry my grandson."

 

"WHAT?!" I shouted in unison with Kyuhyun, they didn't tell me this....They only ordered me to retrieve Cho Kyuhyun and make him end this war....Marry? MARRY!? HOW CAN I MARRY HIM?!

 

"I object!" I rebelled, or at least tried.

 

"Nonsense, you will marry him in 2 weeks. Cho Kyuhyun, I want you to protect my Grandson, be sure he is safe, stay with him at all times."

 

"BU-"

 

"Changmin you too, be sure to never let him out of your sight. Or else, you know the consequences is you fail an order from me." I gulped...Her punishments were always the worst...

 

"Fine..." I said, almost in a whisper....I had no choice...

 

 

Kyuhyun's Pov

 

"Fine..." I heard that guy whisper....So what...I'm now going to get married...TO THAT MAN....IN 2 WEEKS? WHAT?!

 

"WAI-" Once again I was cut off, but this time by Jaejoong hyung covering my mouth. "MMM..." I struggled.

 

"Shhh" I heard him whisper in my ear

 

"May we be excused?" Leeteuk asked.

 

"You may." With that I was dragged outside by the 4

 

"Kyuhyunnie...If you don't want to get hurt, please marry the Prince, that why you'll be able to gain a sort of freedom.... please...we don't want you to get hurt..." Jaejoong hyung took my hand and held it tightly.

 

"Ok...I'm only doing this for you guys...."

 

 

 

Update~ Do you guys love me for updating? I'm happy!! xDD I'll update more :3

 

AliceValliere~