Chapter 6: Wedding

Destined

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Ngg1DIKdV-s/UVXJWvcT1rI/AAAAAAAAApk/e7NPOkzW9hE/s1600/2nb857l.jpg

Ok,. What Heechul and Leeteuk, Kangin, Siwon, Hangeng

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-rEtFH-GbVZ0/UVXJX0qJ2FI/AAAAAAAAAps/21aC46yuK_M/s1600/akr2009022407590000501i.jpg

What Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and Jaejoong is wearing

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-rjmssunG1Z8/UVXJZeyckSI/AAAAAAAAAqA/7qPZSaCNC1w/s1600/20110206_seoulbeats_changmin-464x500.pnghttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/-rnjpuE12k94/UUYAGPcOssI/AAAAAAAAAgs/WASW-xdubas/s1600/k-pop-kyuhyun-kyuhyun-super-junior-suit-super-junior-Favim.com-359416.jpg

What the Bride and Groom are wearing~~

 

 

Kyuhyun's Pov

 

 

It was the day of my "Wedding" and there I was sitting in the dressing room with my suit... I looked at myself in the mirror. Am I really ready to marry? Appa... Umma... I wish you were here...I heard a knock on the door before the door slowly opened, Leeteuk, Heechul, Jaejoong and Junsu hyung came inside, wearing their suits and a big smile on their faces.

 

 

"Kyuhyunnie~ Smile! It's your big day~~!" Junsu hyung said to me.

 

 

"Ok...." I gave a small smile. Jaejoong and Leeteuk hyung sat down next to me, holding onto me hands.

 

 

"Don't worry Kyuhyunnie, Changmin is really nice. He won't do anything horrible to you. I promise. If he does, us hyungs will kill him!" Leeteuk hyung said as the rest nodded their heads. I've been with them for 2 weeks now, our bonds have grown a lot, like we are really brothers...It's been... I don't know... more then a week? Since I've seen Changmin..... after the gazebo incident I locked myself inside my room, scared to come out and face him.... but...now...we are getting married!!

 

 

"Kyuhyunnie... It's time~" Heechul hyung announced. We stood up and made our way to the door. There it was.... The door to the ceremony..... I  peaked inside and there was everyone.... Why are there so many people? We stood in a line as Leeteuk hyung stood next to Kangin hyung. Heechul hyung with Hangeng hyung, Junsu hyung with Yoochun hyung and Siwon hyung next to me....  Leeteuk was going to be the first one to walk and so one. Before Leeteuk hyung could start walking Jaejoong stopped us.

 

 

"Wait a second! Nearly forgot something~" Jaejoong hyung snapped his finger and poof~ a bouquet of flowers appeared.

 

 

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-FJABYG63j1o/UVYuwzmouNI/AAAAAAAAAsM/TYl2CcTSfY4/s1600/Black-Wedding-Flowers-1.jpg

 

 

"Here you go Kyuhyunnie~" All the hyung smiled at me as Jaejoong hyung gave the flowers to me....

 

 

Leeteuk hyung walked on as the song A river flows in you by Yiruma played in the background. Soon enough it was my turn.....

 

 

Changmin's Pov

 

 

I stood at the alter as I wanted for my new "Wife" to tell you the truth I was nervous.... wait nervous wasn't even the correct word to describe what I was feeling.... After that incident... I really don't know what's going on with me anymore...."

 

 

"Changmin ah~  Don't be so nervous." I felt a hand go on my shoulder, I looked back and found Yunho hyung. Yunho hyung had been like a second father to me since my real one died... I've been really grateful for him...he taught me many things such as how to handle a sword....

 

 

"Ok....Yunho hyung... If I told you that I love Kyuhyun...What would you say?" I asked.

 

 

"I would say nothing. It's your choice. All I can do is watch you from behind and be proud of the decisions you make, be there for you when you do something wrong and love you for who you are" Yunho hyung smiled at me, I smiled back... I'm so happy to have someone like Yunho hyung..

 

 

"Thank you hyung"

 

 

"Oh! It's time! Need to go now~ I'll see you in a bit!" He rushed off.

 

 

"Ok" I sighed, I'm scared.... I listened as the piano played my favourite song. Leeteuk and Kangin hyung where the first to walk down and so on, when Yunho and Jaejoong hyung came, Yunho gave me a smile to try and erasure me. I smiled back, waiting for the next people to come. The song changed to here comes the bride as I saw Kyuhyun walk down with Siwon.... He looked amazing with his suit, I smiled at him but Kyuhyun looked down. The song stopped as Kyuhyun was brought in front of me, changing back to the previous song, the minister started talking.

 

 

Do you take Cho Kyuhyun to be your husband. With the promise to be true to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. Do you promise to love and honor him all the days of your life?

 

"I do"

 

Do you take Shim Changmin to be your husband. With the promise to be true to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. Do you promise to love and honor him all the days of your life?

 

"I do"

 

"You have declared your consent before the Church. May the Lord in his goodness strengthen your consent and fill you both with his blessings. What God has joined, men must not divide. Amen. The rings?" Yunho hyung gave me the ring and I put it on Kyuhyun, the same with Kyuhyun as Leeteuk hyung gave him the ring

 

"I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You many kiss the bride." I froze.... Kiss? Do I have to? I turned my head to the hyungs who were by my side. They all smiled at me. I gulped at looked back and Kyuhyun who was looking at me. Slowly I leaned in and captured his soft lip. I heard as people clapped, some cheered, I retreated back and looked at Kyuhyun's face. Him not daring to look at me face the ground.

 

 

Kyuhyun's Pov

 

He...kissed me..... I looked down to hide my embarrassed face as everyone started clapping, some even cheering.... Changmin put his hand towards me, as I took it we were lead to the ballroom which was filled with white flowers, table and chairs, leaving some room for a stage and a dance floor.

 

Many people greeted us and gave us our blessing, I didn't really know any of them so I was forced to stay by Changmin's side.... It was time for our first dance... Me and Changmin got pushed onto the stage by no other than Hangeng and Heechul hyung.... To my surprise Changmin pulled me towards him, one hand holding onto my hand and the other around my waist. The song was an acoustic version of Wonderwall by Oasis......

 


Today is gonna be the day
That they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do about you now

 

 

I danced, after a few minutes some other people joined in with the slow but sweet song...

 


And all the roads that lead you there were winding
And all the lights that light the way are blinding
There are many things that I would like to say to you
But I don't know how

I said maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonder wall

 

 

I looked down the whole way as me and Changmin were dancing... I could feel my heart beat very fast...my blood going up to my cheeks...what is this?

 

 


I said maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonder wall

Said maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
You're gonna be the one that saves me
You're gonna be the one that saves me

 

Once the song ended I was going to go back to my seat but I felt Changmin's hand grip hard around me.

 

 

"One more dance?"

 

 

"Um...ok..." I could feel this eyes on me the whole time.. of course with me staring at the floor the whole time......It was finally time! When the wedding ended, I went back to my room. I was just about to open the door when I was stopped by someone's voice....

 

 

"KYUHYUNNIE!" I turned around and saw Junsu hyung smiling at me..

 

 

"What's wrong hyung?"

 

 

"Nothing... But why are you going in there? Did they not tell you? You're now sleeping in Changmin's room...."

 

 

"WHAT?!" I shouted

 

 

 

Sleepy so I'ma going to make a meanie cliff hanger~~~ Love you guys!!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-4maojGOVpmc/UVZEd0j3szI/AAAAAAAAAtk/s0OEw8Zl9OY/s1600/draft_lens19051322module156323701photo_1326375922The_Best_Selling_His_and_.jpg

Rings~~~

 

Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3

 

Alicevalliere~