Chapter 17: Formation

Destined

 

Changmin's Pov

 

 

I work up to the sound of my name being called by many people. Finally I decided to open my eyes, only to see Kyuhyun already up but still by my side shaking me, trying to wake me up as my hyungs stand around, calling my name and looking anxious.

 

 

"What's wrong?" I asked them, rubbing my eyes.

 

 

"They've started moving!" Kangin hyung said.

 

 

"Who?"

 

 

"The demons"

 

 

"WHAT?! When?!" I shouted, leaping up from my bed, scattering around the room the get dressed, even throwing my blanket over Kyuhyun by accident as I hurried along.

 

 

"A few hours ago, Leeteuk and Heechul both said they sensed something." He continued.

 

 

"What shall we do?" Yunho hyung asked me. Everyone was looking at me, thanks to my awesome speed, I was up and ready to get going. I folded my arms, thinking of a strategy to how we are meant to attack. A full evacuation of the country is already too late, they could easily attack at anytime, with their powers and amount of demons. Of course the demons cannot chant spells and what not, but he can and there's no way I'm going to risk the lives of innocent people.

 

 

"For now, issue a full evacuation. I want everyone out of here and fled to the further south. Save as many people as possible. Do no close the gates until everyone leaves or if I give any further commands."

 

 

"Ok, me and Yoochun will go and do that." Yunho hyung said, grabbing onto Yoochun hyung and off they went to spread the word.

 

 

"How long until they will roughly arrive?"

 

 

"3 hours, but that's not adding any magic or distractions which could either slow them down or increase their speed." Jaejoong hyung told me, he got out a map of Spira, circling where he believes are the demons right now. "If two of us are able to go here before the reach us, we should able able to add a few distractions that could give more time for people to evacuate." He circled another place with seems to be a very hilly kind of area where there are not many people so their magic won't need to be as restricted as it is here in the city where everyone lives.

 

 

"I'll go, it should be fine if I go alone, 2 is too much and can lead to us losing." Kyuhyun spoke up, offering himself as the 'sacrifice'.

 

 

"No! We need you here Kyuhyun, it's too dangerous to go there never mind by yourself!" Jaejoong shouted at him.

 

 

"Then it's perfect! I can handle it! Please, I.... Don't want to be a burden...."

 

 

"Kyuhyun...." Leeteuk went up to him, giving him a hug. "As the eldest, I'll go, you 4 stay here"

 

 

"NO!" Kyuhyun protested.

 

 

"I'll go with him, don't worry too much Kyuhyun, we'll be fine" Heechul said, comforting Kyuhyun.

 

 

"But....."

 

 

"Don't worry too much about it Kyuhyun, it's their decision" Junsu told him "We'll look after him, if anything happens, please contact us." Leeteuk and Heechul hyung gave us a nod and set out to the place where they are meant to go and meet the demons to ambush them.

 

 

"I'll see you later" Leeteuk smiled. We watched as Leeteuk and Heechul made their way out, they weren't going to be gone for long so nothing was needed except for their powers which were inside them. Soon enough, they were no longer in sight, we prayed for their safety and so did their lovers, Hangeng and Kangin hyung. They knew their lovers were doing the right thing but couldn't help but felt worried for them.

 

 

"They'll be fine" I told them, giving them a warm smile which they returned.

 

 

"Of course they will be, they're both strong physically and mentally." Hangeng hyung replied "Now, let's make sure their efforts won't be wasted and let's start planning."

 

 

"Our you ready, your highness?" Siwon asked me, I stared at him for a few minutes before confidentially giving him a nod.

 

 

"Let's keep Spira safe." We spent an hour planning and mapping our fighting styles, formation of the army along with the personally army for us royals before making sure everyone was safe and evacuated to the far south. By this time, 1/3 of the citizens had already gone, most of them leaving while only packing the essentials. Yunho and Yoochun hyung are still outside, making sure they were ok and guarding the people in case of a sudden attack.

I saw Kyuhyun standing next to the window, looking outside with a face I didn't like to see on him. I stood up from my chair which was next to the planning table

"Are you ok?" I asked him, wrapping my arm are his shoulder, he didn't look away from the window but instead pointed at something. I look to where he was pointing, is was in the far south of the country, where the citizens where crossing the borders for safety, many of them crying having to leave their stuff and lives they managed to build behind them.

 

 

"They're...going to be fine... Right?" He asked me.

 

 

 

"Of course, because we're going to protect them." I smiled at him, receiving a smile back from him.

 

 

 

"I wonder how Leeteuk and Heechul hyung are doing..."

 

 

"I'm sure they're fine, want me to go ask Jaejoong and Junsu hyung how they are?"

 

 

"No, it's fine. I'm sure they're fine."

 

 

"You sure?"

 

 

"Yup! Let's get ready, there's not much time left." He dragged me back, sitting me down on my seat before sitting next to me. I gave a big sigh before going back to work, for us to win, everything must be perfect, especially if I want to protect Kyuhyun.

 

 

"Ok, Kangin hyung" I usher him "I want you to control army group A while Siwon hyung take group B. Hangeng hyung, you take the royal soldiers. I need all three of the groups to surround the North, East and West of the capital while Yunho and Yoochun hyung stays where they are with group C. This way we'll be able to counter them from all directions. However, we need to North group to get in the front lines before moving there so we can lure the demons in and be able to trap them." "Ok, with Yunho and Yoochun in the South, I'll take the north" Kangin hyung said.

 

 

 

"I'll take the West which leaves Hangeng hyung with the East"

 

 

 

"That's fine with me"

 

 

 

"Perfect, we'll have the priest stay at the south, whatever happens, I want all of them to stay in a group of at least 2."

 

 

"Ok"

 

 

"I want everyone to get ready in the next 2 hours, have all the weapons loaded and ready on standby as soon as possible. I want everyone to do something, the more people working, the quicker we are prepared!" For the next few hours, we worked like crazy, moving the army groups in their place, we managed to get everything ready. All that was left was for Leeteuk and Heechul hyung to come back. We haven't heard anything from them which was worrying us but we trusted them, they'll be fine. I could tell Kyuhyun was getting anxious.

 

 

 

"Hyung...." I went over to Hangeng hyung. We were now outside, in position.

 

 

 

"I know you're worried, don't worry, they'll be fine."

 

 

 

"How are you so sure?" I'm not one to usually doubt but even Jaejoong hyung and Junsu hyung were worried, they tried their best to hide it but I can see they are.

 

 

 

"Because I am. Just don't worry too much, if you do, Kyuhyun will see and worry to. You don't want that do you?" I shook my head.

 

 

 

"Good, now go and talk to Jaejoong and Junsu. I'm sure they'll try and figure something out." I made my way to Jaejoong and Junsu hyung.

 

 

 

"Have you heard anything from them yet?"

 

 

 

"No... It's been over 3 hours now and nothing..." Jaejoong hyung said anxiously.

 

 

 

"They're probably still fighting..." Junsu hyung added, looking at the ground while playing with a stick.

 

 

 

"THEY'RE BACK!!!!" I heard Kyuhyun shout.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Woop! Finally updated! I had to update on my phone since my keyboard is STILL broken and I'm currently not talking to my Dad because of something (I'm not usually like this but what he said to me really pissed me off!)

Sooo yay! New chappie, I'll try to reply to everyone but it's hard since I can do it on my phone.... :/

 

 

Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3

 

 

Alicevalliere~