Chapter 4: The Starting Of The Demonic War

Destined

 

....History Of Spira....

 

 

Spira, a mystical world made over 2000 years ago, as the world was still new, the lands hold a long of spiritual energy envied by all thus nick named "Heaven's Garden". Legend has it that the makers of Spira first came from the high heavens, 2 angels were sent down, on a mission to save the planet known as "Earth" the angels decided it was too late for them. Using their power to the absolute max they together fuses all the elements together to create Spira.

 

 

During the time their mission soon finished however, as Spira was still a new world, they decided to stay living there. The angels got married, giving birth to 5 beautiful girls each welding one element, however the youngest had more then that. She held all elements able to manipulable it using her original powers of void she began to grow up to be the strongest one. Their parents gave them a mission to ensure Spira's safety on their deaths beds where they were then returned to the high heavens. Giving themselves the names of the 5 Priestesses, they set out to make sure Spira was safe from demons and other life forms who weren't welcomed.

 

 

Years went by and Spira became more populated, as new worlds discovered they energy source, they tried to invade Spira only to fail from the Priestesses high powers. Soon enough each Priestess got married and gave birth to others who gained the same powers but no existence of the previous Priestesses memories, neither do they priestesses themselves want to tell them what they went through.

 

 

However, 2000 years of peace the day has come. One of the newly formed Priestesses grew up to become evil, growing up in a well fortuned family, her heart soon overcame her mind. She who shall not be named fell in love with Ahn Chilhyun aka Kangta, the king of the Demonic world. Naive and evil at heart she wanted Spira all to herself and her lover, however as he was a demon himself, the only way to open the gates connecting the 2 worlds were to sacrifice all the Priestesses, including his lover, the dark priestess. In a long and painful ritual, the priestesses one by one, fell back to the earth with created them. Their off springs unable to be born, their powers went elsewhere.

 

Flashback~

 

At the Demonic World

 

"Kangta~ We shall have Spira to ourselves! We can get it easily, with my powers, nothing can stop us!" The dark priestess laughed.

 

 

"Yes...but what about Kyunnie? Her powers are growing day by day. We need something to stop her...."

 

 

"No worries. she doesn't know yet of our relationship. I'll be able to capture her easily."

 

 

"Ok, Chullie... I love you~."

 

 

 

"Sire! The demons are coming, our protection seems to have been weakened.. The priestesses are no where to be found." The soldier burst into the room, kneeling in front of the King and Queen of Spira with their 4 year old son next to them.

 

 

"WHAT?! Find them this instant! We need to protect our world... " Just as the soldier was about to go out, the door to the room burst opened.

 

 

'Well isn't it Junjin and Hyesung! long time no see."

 

 

"Kangta! What are you doing here!" Queen Hyesung shouted, pushing his son behind him

 

 

"No reason~" Kangta whistled.

 

 

"Hyesung, stand back...." The king ran to Kangta with his sword. The King found an opening on Kangta but was too slow, quickly Kangta lunched at Junjin, ing his sword at his heart, killing him almost instantly.

 

 

"JUNJIN!" The queen screamed, Kangta teleported himself behind Hyesung, aiming for the young prince. "Changmin!" He pushed his son out of the way, blocking Kangta's attack on Changmin, only to be met with death. "Changmin ah.... We love you very much....Please....Live....." Changmin ran to the door, attempting to open it but it was locked, he turned around and found that Kangta was getting near, a smirk plastered on his face.

 

 

"No...No....Go away.....Please...." Changmin sobbed.

 

 

"MINNIE AH!" A voice of a young girl shouted. The door opened to show a beautiful young girl.

 

 

"Kyunnie!" The young boy shouted and ran to the girl, hugging her tightly.

 

 

"Junjin Appa.... Hyesung Umma...." The girl whispered. " Minnie, stay with me ok?" The girl looked up and saw Kangta with his sword covered in blood. "So I'm guessing you're the one who killed them..."

 

 

"Your guess will be correct... Come young priestess, you are the last one...."  He extended his hand out "Come if you want to see your sisters..." Kyunnie hesitated, something in her wanted to see her sisters but the tug on her dress said otherwise.

 

 

"Omne Flammans Flamma Purgatus, Domine Extinctionis et Signum Regenerationis, in Mea Manu Ens Inimicum Edat! Flagrantia Rubicans!"

A fire based spell, burns anything

 

 

The girl chanted, making Kangta's hand go on fire he screamed in pain, Changmin and Kyunnie ran out of the castle and into the woods. Kyunnie stopped as she saw a bunch of demons heading her way.

 

"Minnie, what ever you do don't get out of these bushes ok?"

 

"Ok....You'll come back right?"

 

 

"I'll do my best." Kyunnie lest the bushes and went to into an opened space in the woods. There a bunch of demons ambushed her.

 

 

"Veniant Spiritus Glaciales! Extentantur Aeri Tundram et Glaciem, Loci Noctis Albae! Crystallitatio Tellustris!"

This spell causes all moisture near the earth's surface to instantly freeze, causing jagged pillars of ice to jut up from the ground. If not dodged effectively, the opponent's feet will likewise be frozen to the spot, immobilizing them.

 

 

Kyunnie chanted sending the demons on a frozen floor.

 

 

"Disperlsatio!"

Disperses any spells, some are exceptions due to it being a very high level of magic.

 

 

Kyunnie gasps due to the shock as demons cannot use magic, Caught off guard what happened next was even worse.

 

 

"Hexagramma et Pentagramma, Malos Spiritus Sigillent! Lagena Signatoria!"

A spell used for sealing people and demons into a glass bottle. Cannot be escaped unless opened by the sealer.

 

 

"!" Kyunnie got sealed into a glass bottle "Let me out!" She shouted but the demons only mocked her. The bottle was pocket size so it was easy for the demons to carry. Kyunnie got tired of shouting and soon fell asleep. Changmin was left at the bushes until a soldier can and spotted him, taking him to his grandparents where it was safer.

 

 

 

One Kyunnie woke up she was with 3 of her sisters tied on a crucifix. "UNNIE! Jae Unnie! Su Unnie! Teukie Unnie! Where is Chullie Unnie! What happened? Why are we here?" The youngest asked as the other 4 were already awake.

 

 

"Kyunnie... Chullie is with us no more... She is part of them... They are here to open the door that connects Spira with the demon world...We have failed our fathers and mother...." Teukie said.

 

 

"No.... No...They can't...NO!" Kyunnie shouted, the crucifix bounded their powers making them powerless, mere mortals  Kangta suddenly appeared in front of them

 

 

"They are all here sir" One of the demons said.

 

"Good, lets get started. Chullie!" He called. Chullie came immediately. "The ritual, it needs to start now."

 

"Ok!" She started chanting the words.

 

"Invocamus V elementa
Ignis, Aqua, Terra, Ventus et Inane
Claustra pessuli vires.
Pessuli qui residet intra portas
Sit portals aperirent eas usque clausa iterum."

"I call on the 5 elements
Fire, Water, Earth,  Wind and Void
Our powers the key to the lock.
The lock that resides within the gates
Let the portals be opened until closed once again.
"

 

The daggers brought in front of each Priestesses hearts, as the spell ended, each one at the same time lunched into them, killing them slowly as their powers fought through. Chullie was turned around and met by a dagger to the heart by her lover. The 4 sisters watched as their sister fell to the floor weeping.

 

"Why...." She said

 

 

"We weren't meant to be" He smirked. Our of the 5 Chullie was the first to die, then Su, Teukie, Jae and soon it was only Kyunnie left. She watched as her sisters died and soon enough it was her turn.

 

End of Flashback~

 

Their powers still under developed had to find an owner quickly, as it wasn't through birth which the powers was passed on, it had to go to any person that spiritual energy was able to hold on to and developed. They had to be strong enough spiritually to home the powers. The 5 being Leeteuk, Heechul, Jaejoong, Junsu and Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

 

Present day~

 

"We are the 5 priests, reborn of the powers of the previous ones.. " Jaejoong said

 

 

"I see.... Why do I have to marry Changmin then?"

 

 

"Kyuhyun, you are the on who holds the power of Void, your powers are way stronger then ours. You will be the one who protects the most of Spira, but first you must also protect their future king...." Leeteuk replied

 

 

 

 

 

UPDATED~~ Sooo sleepy... I'ma sleep soon xDD Sooo Well, They don't actually know the names of the priests before but they now more or less the story line unlike the other priestesses during those 200 years. They don't know which one rebelled aswell!

 

P.S: I had to make up that last spell to open the gates! I'm sorry if it is wrong~ Blame Google translate and my bad spell making skills~~

 

Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3

 

Alicevalliere~