New classmate!

High Kick Trough The Classes

After the crazy trip to the amusement park they finally decided to go home. 

''Omg it's already late! My mum's going to kill me!'' Sulli said with a really worried look.

''I think we are going to get killed by our parents if we don't go home now'' Jeremy said agreeing with her.

''Not my parents they don't care.'' Zelo said in a low tone so everyone didn't hear anything. 

''What did you say?'' Go Minam asked.

''Nothing let's go! I'm hungry'' Zelo said faking a smile.

''See you tomorrow! How about we meet at the cafeteria at recess?'' Jeremy said.

''Sure! Byee!'' Sulli and Go Minam said.


The next day there was a surprise waiting for Sulli, his bestfriend Jin Young best known as JR who lived in America finally moved in Seoul. Sulli didn't know anything because he wanted to surprise her. 

*Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing* The bell rang and the class started.

''Hi class!'' The teacher said.

''Goodmorning teacher'' everyone said and bowed.

''Today we have a new classmate, come on don't be shy. Introduce yourself'' the teacher said.

''JR!!'' Sulli shouted.

''Miss Choi, I don't think you know where we are. We are at school and at school you should behave.'' the teacher calmly said.

''Yes miss. I'm sorry'' Sulli apologyzed and bowed.

JR couldn't take his laugh at the sight of his bestfriend getting scolded by the teacher. 

''Aissh this kids.. Come on we don't have enough time.. Introduce yourself.'' the teacher said losing her patience.

''Annyeonghaseyo! I am Park Jin Young, please take care of me!'' he said bowing.

''Looks like the only seat is near Ahn Hye Sung. Please raise your hand'' the teacher said as he sat there. He was right behind Go Minam who was next to Sulli. He threw a piece of paper at Sulli. She opened it and read it : 

''Hey surprised huh?

You didn't expect me to come right?''

Sulli quickly replied throwing the piece of paper in his right eye. 

''Omg sorry! I'm so clumsy!'' She said in a low voice and apologyzed.

''Aissh.. Do you want to die?!.. You didn't even change a bit.'' JR said smiling and opening the piece of paper:

''Yes a lot. I can't believe you came!

I'm so glad your here!''

JR read it and smiled. He replied again, and this time he asked her if at recess she would show him the school. Sulli accepted shaping her hand an ''ok''. 

''How about the other two? Shouldn't we meet them at recess?'' Go Minam said.

''I forgot! Can you tell them please that today I had an important thing to do? I mean.. You know he came.'' Sulli said.

''Uhm okay.'' Go Minam said. 

The bell rang again and Sulli showed him the school while Go Minam went to Zelo and Jeremy. 

''Where's the messy girl?'' Zelo said. 

''She's doing something.'' Go Minam said.

''Ah okay. Do you want some candies?'' Jeremy said offering a strawberry candy at Go Minam. 

Right after Jeremy finished talking Zelo saw JR and Sulli joking, laughing and holding hands.

''Who's that guy?!'' Zelo asked shouting.