You promise?

High Kick Trough The Classes

Sulli's eyes widened.

''What.. are you doing?'' Sulli cried out in fear.
The three girls came closer to her smirking evily. 
''We're making sure you won't be ever liked again by JR, you cheater!'' a girl said coming closer to her with a pair of scissors. 
*Cheater?! What is she talking about?* Sulli thought. ''HEEEELP!'' she screamed.
''No one can hear you here'' another girl said preventing her from escaping. 
''Shall we start?'' a girl smirked taking Sulli's hair.
''No please, don't'' Sulli cried and tried to escape but all of it was effortless, she couldn't get out.''HEEELP PLEASE!''

Meanwhile in Zelo's and Jeremy's class. 

''HEEEELP!'' a girl shouted from the bathrooms. Zelo's eyes widened and asked Jeremy if he heard it, but he didn't.
''HEEELP PLEASE!'' the voice continued.
''Ok now I heard it, it seemed like Sulli's voice.'' Jeremy said shocked.
''Sulli?! I have to go check her!'' Zelo said.
''Calm down! What if she wasn't Sulli?'' Jeremy asked. 
''I need to check, NOW!'' Zelo shouted making everyone look at him awkwardly. ''Mr. Choi! Is there something wrong?'' the teacher said angrily. 
''Yes! I.. I have to go pee!'' Zelo said and went in the bathrooms where he could hear someone crying. 
''Aissh.. i can't go in the girl's bathroom!'' he said when three girls left the bathroom, one of them had a pair of scissors and the other two where smirking.
He entered following the crying voice, he didn't care at all if someone saw him entering there. 

''Sulli?! What happened to you? What happened to your hair?!'' Zelo said in dibelief.
Sulli couldn't answer. She could only hug him, she didn't want to cry infront of someone, but she couldn't help but crying.
''Who did this to you? I'm going to kill him!'' Zelo said angrily.
Sulli couldn't still answer, she was still shocked and frightened. 
''It's okay now.. I'm here with you, I'm never going to leave you alone.'' Zelo said comforting her, patting her back. 
She couldn't believe him, in this moment she couldn't trust anyone. 

''Liar.'' She said. 
''What?''  Zelo asked still hugging her. 
''Everyone leaves.. Everyone'' she said bursting into tears. 
''I'm not everyone.'' he whispered. 

''You promise?''  

''I promise.''

-The bell rang and class ended.

Go Minam was worried about Sulli, she didn't go to class and now she wanted to see where she was. From afar she saw Jeremy and hugged him.
''Hi Jeremy! Did you see Sulli?'' Go Minam asked.
''No but Zelo went to look after her.'' Jeremy said.
''Really? So let's wait for them here.'' Go Minam said crossing her arms.

-Back to Sulli and Zelo.

''Can you please not tell anyone about this?'' Sulli asked shily.
''Why?'' Zelo asked shocked.
''Because.. Because I don't want anyone to be worried.'' Sulli said scrathing her head. 
''But Sulli, we have to do something about it.'' Zelo said seriously.
''I don't want Minam eonnie to be worried, you know her, she would kill everyone just to make me happy.'' Sulli said. 
''Okay.. But how can she not notice your hair?'' Zelo said crossing his arms.
''Well.. Now I'm going to cut my hair properly at the hairdresser.'' She said smiling.
*How can she smile in a moment like this?* he thought. 
''But there's still classes! Are you going to cut classes?'' Zelo said shocked.
''Yes, I am!'' Sulli said.
''You? Cutting classes? Who are you and what did you do to my Sulli?'' Zelo said joking making her laugh.
''Yah!'' Sulli laughed and hitted his head.
''Yaaah! What was that for?!'' Zelo said in pain.
''Thank you.'' she smiled making him blush and his heart beat faster.

''Mind if I come with you?'' 

''I'd like that''