Behind a wall

High Kick Trough The Classes

''Hey clumsy girl!'' Zelo shouted. Everyone including JR and Sulli turned around to see who was shouting like a crazy person at the cafeteria. Zelo didn't care and ran after Sulli and JR. 

''How dare you calling me clumsy girl?!'' Sulli said jokingly ''What's wrong?'' she continued asking.

''Uhm nothing.. I see you have a friend. I'm sorry I didn't see him'' Zelo said while looking at JR.

''Ah sorry if you want to talk to her maybe I should leave.'' JR said smiling at him.

''Wait don't leave! I'm Zelo'' He said hoping that the guy who was infront of him would introduce himself as well.

''I'm Park Jin Young but everyone call me JR'' JR said a bit confused. 

''So Zelo, what did you want to tell me?'' Sulli said curiously. 

*I didn't think about what should I say if she asked me this question.. Think Zelo, think.* he thought. 

''I-I..'' nothing came out from Zelo's mouth and then he runned away, hiding behind a wall. He was about to go when he got curious about what those two were saying and stayed behind the wall to hear them.

''What's wrong with him?Didn't he have something to tell you?'' JR asked laughing. 

''I don't know, maybe he forgot?He's so strange'' Sulli said laughing too. 

*Don't tell me he likes you too* JR said with a worried look but staring at Sulli made him smile, again.

Meanwhile Zelo who was listening, just wanted to bury himself. 

''Anyways.. You know what day is tomorrow right?'' Sulli asked.

''No.. What is it?'' JR said but in reality he knew what day was tomorrow, he was just asking to .

''Aissh! Yah babo!!'' Sulli said hitting him on the head.

''Haha! You thought I would forget my bestfriend's birthday?'' JR said laughing and messing her hair.

''I thought you would forget that!'' Sulli said faking to cry.

''I have a surprise for you. Invite your friends if you want to.'' JR said.

*Sulli and JR are bestfriends?What a relief I thought he was her boyfriend.. So tomorrow's her birthday huh?* Zelo said smiling.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing the recess ended.